Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Enisha H.
Lumberton, NC
BMW 325i
02/13/2015 Category: Service
Enisha said she had a good experience with the business.

AR
ARNIE R.
Carolina Beach, NC
Volvo S70
02/11/2015
Honest. Courteous. Expert. Affordable.
I have been employed in the car business since 1977 and have held virtually every supervisory fixed operations position, including Parts, Service and Body Shop management. I have been a client of WMW since 2009 and have never been disappointed, never been misled, and never been overcharged. The repairs are always done right, always done on time, and always reasonably priced. I know exactly how difficult these results are to achieve. I sincerely urge anyone in SE NC to consider Tim and his team as their primary car repair resource.
Thank you again Tim and Dan.

DF
Derrick F.
BMW 325
02/11/2015 Category: Service
Derrick said he likes the guys down there. They are really cool.

KW
Kimberly W.
BMW 528i
02/10/2015
Tim and crew are amazing!
Tim put me at ease explaining what needed to happen for my car to be inspected. His knowledge and personable customer service, assured my decision. Glad I was referred ~ Love these Guys!

TP
Trinette P.
Mercedes-Benz R500
02/07/2015
Superb Customer Service
Can't Complain... I'm A Happy Customer!

AK
Anthony K.
02/04/2015
Mini and BMW GURUS!
These guys know their stuff. I am confident that they have the knowledge and experience to be able to take care of any maintenance or repairs that you have when it comes to these vehicles.

GB
Gladys B.
BMW 530i
02/03/2015 Category: Service
Gladys said they did a good job on her vehicle.

Rhonda S.
02/01/2015
Great place to take your Mini Coopers.

Ko M.
New Bern, NC
BMW 745Li
01/30/2015
Great and Best service !!!!!!
I'm highly recommend they are really good place to take your car and they are very honestly and they will give you best advice what you have to do with your car....

CHERYL H.

Craig B.
Leland, NC
01/27/2015
The Best
We have had our BMWs serviced with Tim and his guys for three or fours years now and have always had good results. They do great work at good prices, and are always enjoyable to talk to. They are just the best, and we tell that to our neighbors, too.

DJ
Deborah J.
Morehead City, NC
BMW 328i
01/24/2015
excellent service and reasonable cost
Service was prompt, excellent and cost was reasonable.

Betsy M.
Confidence A-1
I recommend WMW to all of my BMW friends. Professionals in every way. I would not use anyone else for maintenance on my X5.

JI
Jamie I.
Parts Order
My visits to Wilmington Motor Works are ALWAYS pleasant! Dan is very knowledgeable about my Mini-Cooper and I enjoy talking with him. You guys always do an EXCELLENT job and I am most grateful!

PF
Peter F.
5 Star service
Always a great experience at Wilmington
Motor works .

TW
Thomas W.
Mercedes-Benz E320
01/22/2015
Same as below.
On time service,friendly professional attitude,
reasonable prices.

HK
HOWARD K.
Buick LeSabre
01/20/2015
WMW: Wilmington MIRACLE WORKERS
The guys at WMW (see business re-titling above) really do perform miracles: quick appointment-setting, quick and very affordable problem-solving for even the crankiest of automotive challenges. Thank you, and Bless you guys!!

Jill R.
Mercedes-Benz GL350
01/20/2015
Friendly front office staff and hard working garage staff.
This lovely business has been taking care of our vehicles for several years. The quotes for repair match the invoice. No surprises at pick up! I will continue to bring my cars in for service and now that I know they do tires, I'll have them take care of that too.

Kristen S.
Hampstead, NC
BMW 325i
01/20/2015 Category: Service
Kristen said they are friendly and she trusts them with her vehicle.

KJ
Kenny J.
BMW 535i
01/19/2015
Dan and Tim
Wouldnt take my 535 anywhere else but these guys.