Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

PM
PHIL M.
03/28/2015
The staff goes over and beyond expectation.
Tim always tries to help me understand the problem. Then we try to make a good decision based on need and budget.

CE
Cord E.
Mercedes-Benz GL450
03/28/2015
The professionalism and honesty of the staff at Motorworks.
As usual the guys always keep me informed of what needed to be serviced/repaired and what (if I decided) could wait. In my experience, that's not typical of most automotive repair places. In addition the prices are extremely fair and the staff explains in detail the repairs and costs for their recommendations. I would and have highly recommended Wilmington Motor Works to anyone in search of automotive repairs.

PM
Will continue to use you for MB E350 and MB S550. PM

DONNA R.
BMW Z4
03/25/2015
staff does their best to accomodate you
everyone is so polite, personable and eager to get your car repaired in a timely manner

TR
Teran R.
North Carolina
BMW 530i
03/24/2015 Category: Service
Teran said he has a good relationship with the owner Tim, and most of the employees there are really professional and very courteous. They do everything to make sure he is satisfied and get him back on the road. He has already recommended them to others. He is always satisfied with their service.

BJ
Bill J.
03/22/2015
Knowledge about my BMW X3
In my 6 visits to WMW, always have fixed the problem on the first visit. Dan and Chris take good care of my car and remind me of upcoming service.

LW
Larry W.
MINI Cooper
03/21/2015
Oil Change
I'm disappointed at the increase in price of an oil change, but I really appreciate the new email computerized system. Also, the personal attention is most impressive.

SI
Shantell I.
BMW 330i
03/21/2015 Category: Service
Shantell said they called her when the parts came in and they worked with her on the scheduling.

PW
Patricia W.
03/20/2015
Great service- fast

Kraig M.
Wrightsville Beach, NC
03/19/2015 Category: Service
Kraig said this business gave him excellent service and they were very personable. Dan is always helpful.

Shawn H.
Leland, NC
BMW 525i
03/17/2015
Professionalism, and knowledge of the serviced product.
I am a first time BMW owner and as such, I don't believe I will ever own another type of vehicle. They are incredible! That being said, I knew I would need a company of exemplary calibre to perform any required maintenance and/or any potential service needs. I certainly found as such in Wilmington Motor Works! WMW is the quintessential example of a company that takes pride in providing excellent service based on their extensive knowledge of all makes/models of BMW. My new/used BMW was welcomed into the WMW family and I am certain when I upgrade to my next, it will be as well. Thank you Gentlemen...

Stephen S.
BMW 535is
03/17/2015 Category: Service
Stephen said the business is fantastic and they do good work.

ANTHONY B.
Riegelwood, NC
BMW 530i
03/13/2015
Customer Service and Knowledge!!! Great!!!
I'm always pleased with the all around service that the guys at WMW provide. They are very sharp on everything they do from explaining the issues that they see to fixing the issues and not putting pressure on you too get it done. Just explain how important it is to you and your car to have the issues taken care of. The rest is up to you! They make sure that all of their customers are taken care of answering all questions. I'm always confident when I leave knowing they've done the job right! I HIGHLY recommend WMW for all your car needs!

TL
Tommy L.
Mercedes-Benz E320
03/12/2015
superior service and knowledge !!!!!-
If you have a BMW or Mercedes then Wilmington Motor Works is the best place to take your care...Dan and Chris are the best!!!

he best

OK
Omar K.
Chevrolet Express
03/11/2015
Recommend
For over ten years WMW been The ultimate alternative to the dealer. fast and efficient solution to our fleet.

SG
Staphanie G.
BMW 330i
03/11/2015
They do the best job and friendly people
I bn going there few years. I like going there b/c they have the best price and every time they fix my car it feel like new. They are awesome always make you feel welcome to the shop. I definitely recommend Wilmington Motor Works

Joe H.
BMW 325Ci
03/10/2015
The guys are super friendly
Pretty quick seeing as I had to tow my car there. Great work from the guys too

Tom M.
03/10/2015
NC Inspection
Great people, great work, and fast!

Connie B.
Wrightsville Beach, NC
03/09/2015
Great work
Very professional, seem to be on top of your game as far as business sense and sincere in what you do everyday. I will be back.

DF
DAVE F.
Hampstead, NC
BMW 328i
03/06/2015
Wilmington Motor Works is the only place I trust to work on my car and be honest with what might be wrong. They are polite, timely, and affordable. LOVE this place!!