Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Ross M.
BMW 328is
05/28/2015
Fantastic customer service
I received fantastic customer service! These guys went above and beyond to make a first time customer like myself a repeat customer.

BA
Bobi A.
05/27/2015
I'm a happy lady
These guys always take great care of my Mini. This time I had a mysterious light coming on the dash. They found the cause. They also checked my brakes and told me they're ok for a while. Other places most might fix them when not actually needed. Thanks, guys

Tom M.
BMW 740iL
05/25/2015
Great Guys, Great Work!
We hope to keep our BMW a long time just so these guys can keep it humming. What a great crew! Honest, friendly, prompt, expert. They solved a problem for us that no one else could figure out. And they're priced reasonably. Go to these guys!

NH
Nancy H.
Leland, NC
05/23/2015
Another Great Experience
My Mini needed brakes. The courteous team promptly scheduled me, and the work was completed quickly. Thanks for fitting me in before the holiday weekend.

GI
Gustavo I.
BMW 335i
05/19/2015 Category: Service
Gustavo said the service was good at this business, and they were honest.

Donald H.
Hampstead, NC
BMW 550i
05/19/2015 Category: Service
Donald said this business was attentive and professional. They got done what he wanted them to do and he was able to get out of there instead of sitting around all afternoon.

RA

ZL
Zixing L.
Cerro Gordo, NC
05/18/2015 Category: Service
Zixing said this business' service is really good.

RK
RICH K.
Lexus SC 430
05/16/2015
Dependable, Dynamic, & Trustworthy!
This is the only shop in town that will not over sale or "create" issues with your vehicle.I have utilized their services for years on multiple makes & models of cars only to be satisfied beyond my expectations each & every visit. Tim has established a team environment which makes his service second to none.This is THE business to go to for all your automotive needs.

Karen S.
Mercedes-Benz R350
05/15/2015
Thank you!!
My second trip and just like the first time found it easy and I LOVE the fact that you answer the phone always! Will be back!

Jeff B.
Leland, NC
Lincoln Town Car
05/15/2015
always a 5 for 5
First trip in with non-European car and nobody laughed at my car! Always great service with a wonderful attitude. I had a fairly pricey issue, but Dan gave me options and had me out early afternoon, with inspection and repair for less than 1/2 of dealer cost for parts and a diagnosis that I can trust.

Have already recommended this business to friends and will certainly continue to do so.

TA
Tonia A.
Porsche Cayenne
05/15/2015 Category: Service
Tonia said that this business is super friendly and nice. They always fix any problems that she has.

DK
David K.
BMW 530xi
05/14/2015
Staff & Service
A great shop to visit with very knowledgeable staff. The folks there are always friendly and take time to explain things. Highly recommend!

SP
Scott P.
North Carolina
BMW 325xi
05/14/2015 Category: Service
Scott said the business is very nice and helpful. He likes doing business with them, and he recommends them all the time.

CP
CHUCK P.
05/13/2015
Great service in timely maner
Friendly staff, excellent technicians and timely service.

VH
Vinnie H.
North Carolina
Saab 9-3
05/13/2015 Category: Service
Vinnie said he received great service.

Steve B.
05/09/2015
They're fair, know what they're doing, and don't cheat you
They explain the issues with my Mini and fix them for a fair price. They give you the expected cost and if it doesn't take them as long as they estimate to do the job, they charge you only for the actual labor.

SV
STEVE V.
Goldsboro, NC
Porsche 911
05/07/2015
They ALWAYS find and fix the problem!!
Good people,Great service and fairly priced. What else can you ask for.

Bill M.
BMW 328i
Excellent experience
Great work and finished ahead of schedule. Honest in what needed to be done...I was wrong about what I thought was the cause of a problem..they could have agreed with me and added to the cost. COST...great shop rates plus gave me a "volume" discount.

JO
Jeffrey O.
BMW 535i
05/07/2015
The excellent service and quality of work
The staff are friendly and efficient. They know BMWs and give excellent advice. I'm new to the area and very happy that I found WMW to look after my 535i.