Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

GB
Gladys B.
BMW 530i
02/03/2015 Category: Service
Gladys said they did a good job on her vehicle.

Rhonda S.
MINI Cooper
02/01/2015
Great place to take your Mini Coopers.

Ko M.
New Bern, NC
BMW 745Li
01/30/2015
Great and Best service !!!!!!
I'm highly recommend they are really good place to take your car and they are very honestly and they will give you best advice what you have to do with your car....

CHERYL H.

Craig B.
Leland, NC
01/27/2015
The Best
We have had our BMWs serviced with Tim and his guys for three or fours years now and have always had good results. They do great work at good prices, and are always enjoyable to talk to. They are just the best, and we tell that to our neighbors, too.

DJ
Deborah J.
Morehead City, NC
01/24/2015
excellent service and reasonable cost
Service was prompt, excellent and cost was reasonable.

Betsy M.
Confidence A-1
I recommend WMW to all of my BMW friends. Professionals in every way. I would not use anyone else for maintenance on my X5.

JI
Jamie I.
MINI Cooper
Parts Order
My visits to Wilmington Motor Works are ALWAYS pleasant! Dan is very knowledgeable about my Mini-Cooper and I enjoy talking with him. You guys always do an EXCELLENT job and I am most grateful!

PF
Peter F.
5 Star service
Always a great experience at Wilmington
Motor works .

TW
Thomas W.
Mercedes-Benz E320
01/22/2015
Same as below.
On time service,friendly professional attitude,
reasonable prices.

HK
HOWARD K.
Buick LeSabre
01/20/2015
WMW: Wilmington MIRACLE WORKERS
The guys at WMW (see business re-titling above) really do perform miracles: quick appointment-setting, quick and very affordable problem-solving for even the crankiest of automotive challenges. Thank you, and Bless you guys!!

Jill R.
Mercedes-Benz GL350
01/20/2015
Friendly front office staff and hard working garage staff.
This lovely business has been taking care of our vehicles for several years. The quotes for repair match the invoice. No surprises at pick up! I will continue to bring my cars in for service and now that I know they do tires, I'll have them take care of that too.

Kristen S.
Hampstead, NC
BMW 325i
01/20/2015 Category: Service
Kristen said they are friendly and she trusts them with her vehicle.

KJ
Kenny J.
BMW 535i
01/19/2015
Dan and Tim
Wouldnt take my 535 anywhere else but these guys.

Mike C.
BMW 325i
01/19/2015 Category: Service
Mike said Dan was a really nice guy and he was good.

TI
Thomas I.
BMW 740iL
01/19/2015 Category: Service
Thomas said he has used the business for a long time. The employees are courteous and they do quality work.

LL
Linda L.
01/18/2015
"The BEST"
I have total confidence in their work. They are honest and professional and truly go the extra mile. Wish I found them sooner!!!

KD
Karen D.
Leland, NC
01/18/2015
Excellent work and service
My experience with WMW has been excellent. The staff I've dealt with - Dan and Chris - are knowledgeable and provide excellent customer service. I heard about MWM from one of your other satisfied customers. I, too, am sharing my excellent experiences with others and expect that you will gain a customer or two soon.

James B.
Wallace, NC
01/17/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Jackie. She said this business' service was good.

GK
Gerry K.
North Carolina
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/12/2015 Category: Service
Gerry said he was perfectly satisfied with his experience at the business. He has been a customer for two and a half years.