Jill C.
MINI Cooper Countryman
11/23/2019
Quick to get me in when light came on. Excellent communication while in the shop, speedy service and super nice folks!

TK
Tony K.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
11/22/2019
Above and Beyond
Mid you are looking for an honest mechanic, look no further. Tim went above and beyond the ordinary to help me. From my first phone call to Hannah to picking up my car, everything is explained so you understand. I bought a used Mercedes with issues, Tim made the repairs quickly. I feel safe in my car and secure in knowing she is well taken care of. I will not take my car anywhere else. If by chance you have to spend time in the waiting area...those recliners are extremely comfortable...
Thank you!

GH
Glen H.
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/21/2019
Exceptional Customer Service
Simply, you can not go wrong nor will you be disappointed with overall knowledge, customer service, and work quality of the staff at Wilmington Motor Works.

Kevin M.
Castle Hayne, NC
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said he was able to take care of everything over the phone. They were very professional, knowledgeable, and his vehicle was done quickly.

PH
Patrick H.
Calabash, NC
MINI Cooper Clubman
Supper vist!
My first visit to Wilmington Motor Works, very nice waiting lounge. The receptionist was willing to work my car in at a very short notice. The mechanic keep me inform while the work was in process. The report was great, they took pictures to show me the problems that was found.

MINI Cooper Coupe
11/16/2019
Customer Service is Top Notch!
Dropped my 2013 mini coop off for service during rain yesterday. Was walking to work since I'm right around the corner. They offered to give me a ride. Super!

RF
Robert F.
Just Right
Annual inspection along with a brake fluid flush. Car went in right on time, was back on the road in about an hour. Informed staff engaged in a good conversation about other issues with the car. Highly recommend their services.

SG
Steven G.
Richlands, NC
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Steven said he needed service on a recall problem and he lives an hour away from the business. He stated that when he first called, he was told that the job would take 30 minutes. He called the next day to schedule, he was told it would take 3 hours so he dropped off his vehicle the night before. He stated that when he called the next day, he was told it was just going to take an hour. So, he went to the business and when he got there, he still had to wait another full hour. He ended by saying that when he got his vehicle, he was happier because it was washed and vacuumed and the service was good.

Karen S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/14/2019
excellent service and communication!
Easy to make an appointment online, excellent communication.

Jim R.
11/14/2019
Wilmington Motor Works
Outstanding yet again

Steven M.
11/12/2019
keep up the good work and attention to detail
It's been 3 years since I bought my used BMW 330i and it has been in your service hands since that time. You and your team have this car running like it's new. What a joy to drive ...please keep up the good work.
Steve M

Bryan B.
11/08/2019
Excellent and affordable
Tim and Hannah were very professional, timely, and easy to work with on the repair of my 2007 BMW 530 XiT. They quickly performed diagnostics, texted me the quote for repair, and had all of the work done quickly and at a great price. I would highly recommend their service.

GS
Geoffrey S.
11/06/2019
Good Service Fair Price
From making an appointment to checking out first class all the way

NS
Nancy S.
Mercedes-Benz C230
11/01/2019
My Mercedes Specialists
I have two Mercedes and have taken them both here for years. I only wish I had known about them the whole time I have had my older car.
They have always been honest, done excellent work, never done unnecessary work and delivered on time.
I have recommended them to friends and colleagues and that is not something I do lightly!
If you have a Benz or BMW out of warranty this must be your go to place!

10/31/2019
Annual Vehicle Inspection
My appointment was for the state's annual inspection. I was early so had to wait a bit before my car was taken but the inspection was thorough and since nothing adverse was found, there was no follow up work to be done. I will be continuing to take my BMW to Wilmington Motor Works for service.