Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Murray J.
Wrightsville Beach, NC
BMW M3
06/29/2019
Overall great service on my ‘98 M3! Thanks.
I bought this car online, and it came from the West Coast. So I needed a thorough post-purchase inspection to make sure everything was good for the beginning of my ownership. Wilmington Motor Works performed a top to bottom examination of the car and provided me with a complete report - with pictures & video - and I couldn’t be happier with the entire process. They are highly recommended and I will take my car back there in the future.

Jeff G.
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said they had good communication, and the business seemed to have gotten the job done quickly and correctly.

Chuck B.
BMW Z4
06/21/2019
Service While You Wait.
First visit to WMW. In and out in about an hour for oil and filter change and to top off fluids. I am very particular about who services my 2012 Z4 35is as it is a mint example of this model. A good experience!

Dawn B.
North Carolina
Mercedes-Benz E500
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Dawn said the business was very honest and cooperative. They were able to find the issue, but they could not fix it because they do not do transmission work on Mercedes vehicles. However, since they could solve the problem, they did not charge her for the diagnostic.

Jim A.
06/15/2019
Thorough, professional service.
Outstanding service. Most complete and professional evaluation and estimate reporting I've ever seen. Complete with photographic evidence of existing condition.

Dileep B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
06/15/2019
Excellent, Competent Service at a Fair Price
I have been taking my Mercedes Benz E 350 4Matic to WMW since 2016 when we moved to Wilmington. Tim and his crew provide EXCELLENT, COMPETENT service at a fair price. Hanna ensures customer scheduling convenience and prompt website scheduling responses. If you choose to wait while your car is being serviced the Customer Lounge is comfortable and convenient. I would highly recommend WMW.

Steven M.
06/13/2019
another no hassle repair
Today I had the transmission fluid changed in my 2001 BMW 330i. The fluid is supposed to last the lifetime of the car, but after 145K miles I was starting to experience slower shifting at higher RPM shift points. It was clearly time for a filter and fluid change. Now the transmission shifts as new. Another no hassle repair by the team at Wilmington Motor Works.

Jacob B.
MINI Cooper Coupe
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said the employees were very nice. He really liked the online diagnosis they offered.

Jamie S.
MINI Cooper Countryman
06/12/2019
Top Shelf
You are dealing with professionals at Wilmington Motor Work. They communicate, have extensive knowledge and stand behind their services. They walk their talk and I would recommend them to family and friends without hesitation.

SCOTT W.
06/09/2019
These guys are great!
In a nutshell they know what they are doing and do it. From Hannah at the front to all of the guys in the back they get it fixed right the first time at the price discussed. And if anything changes they let you know upfront.

AG
Ann G.
06/08/2019
The best BMW mechanics and customer service anywhere!
This is a true find for BMW owners!!! From their incredible customer service to experienced mechanics, this is the best place to bring your BMW. I have never trusted car repair shops until I came to Wilmington Motor Works!

PF
Pamela F.
Calabash, NC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/07/2019
Thank you!
Great service and terrific people. Hannah was very helpful and knowledgeable. It's good to know there's a place to service my Mini within 50 miles.

EB
Elliot B.
North Carolina
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Elliot's co-worker. She said there are no issues with them.

KC
Kelly C.
06/05/2019
Wilmington Motor works got my BMW in right away. Hannah greeted me at the door and the repairs were done in a timely manner. After trying a few different places here in Wilmington, I have finally found a service center I feel I can trust. I plan to bring my Daughter’s mini cooper here as well.

Martha R.
Wrightsville Beach, NC
05/30/2019
BMW Service
My BMW is no longer under warranty and it was time to quit using the dealer. WMW was recommended by several people (many on Nextdoor). I found them great to deal with and competitively priced. I'll be back!

Jim R.
05/25/2019
Wilmington Motor Works
Excellent service and work

Leland, NC
05/24/2019
Knows the BMW
This is the first time I have had my BMW serviced since moving to the Wilmington area. Wilmington Motor Works was recommended by fellow BMW owners that live in my complex. Made my appointment and then stopped by before hand for them to look at the service messages to know what to expect on my appointment day. Dropped off the car and had told them I would be waiting for it. Work was completed promptly and only work necessary was done which turned out to be minimal. Very satisfied and will continue to use them to service my BMW.

AC
Anthony C.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said he was pleased with his service. The work was satisfactory. The employees were honest. They were trustworthy. They provided service at a reasonable price.

WR
Wilson R.
05/21/2019
What a staff!
I got to the shop a little early, they took the car right back and had the inspection completed and I was out the door 5 minutes after my scheduled appointment. How good is that?

Stacey S.
Mercedes-Benz E320
05/20/2019
May appointment review
Friendly staff, thorough and quality work.