Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Castle Hayne, NC
BMW Z4
03/14/2018
Awesome customer service
Fit me in at the end of the day on a Friday.

David M.
Great Service Shop!!
Work was proformed very efficiently, was ready when expected.
Very happy with job done
I recommend this shop.

KC
Keisha C.
03/13/2018
Was able to fit me in last minute, great customer service

Mark M.
Friendly and Great service
My first time using Motor Works. The staff were friendly and the service was above expectation.

WH
Weston H.
North Carolina
Saab 9-3
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Weston said he had a great experience and he's a repeat customer.

Robert C.
03/09/2018
Dealer level expertise at a fraction of the cost. On time and done right the first time. Highly recommend.

SJ
Spencer J.
03/02/2018
Communication par excellance
Great people, fair prices and excellent e commerce software.

TH
Tom H.
03/01/2018
Timely service as scheduled. Very thorough report on the safety condition of my BMW is much appreciated.

LD
Leon D.
Hampstead, NC
02/28/2018
Honest & Superior Service
You guys are so unlike most repair shops, I brought in my Mini for a State Inspection and to determine why the convertible top would not operate properly. Your Tech determined the issue with the top was the rear deck tray was not in it's proper position. Needless to say I felt totally stupid but with a grin I was told what the problem was and there would be no charge. Most shops would have told me there was a mechanical problem and charged me an excessive fee and not told me the truth!!! I have been giving thought of selling my 2008 Mini Conv. but may keep it because I feel so convertible bringing the vehicle to you for service!!

EN
Ed N.
02/23/2018 Category: Service
Ed said his vehicle is a little different and this facility specializes with this type and they are not overly expensive.

SG
Sandra G.
BMW Z3
02/20/2018
Best BMW Repair Shop EVER!
So glad I found Tim and Chris and Wilmington Motor Works, thanks to a tip from my great AAA tow-guy Kevin. Honest, fair, and fast, Wilmington Motor Works is the reason I am still driving my fabulous 20-year-old Z3 roadster. From some fairly major catalytic converter work to the smallest (but legally necessary!) thing like a burned out brake light, Tim has fit me into his schedule ASAP, diagnosed the problem, fixed me up fast, and presented me with a bill that I have always found reasonable.
And LADIES, take note: Wilmington Motor Works does not treat you like a girl who is clueless about her car; they understand that when you drive the same car for 20 years, you are intimately acquainted with it, and they respect your opinion on what might be the problem.
With 20 years, and 177,000 miles and counting, my baby car and I have seen our fair share of repair shops, so we know what we're talking about: If you own a BMW in the Cape Fear region, Wilmington Motor Works is the BEST BMW REPAIR SHOP IN TOWN.

PB
Patrica B.
Holly Ridge, NC
02/13/2018
Professional, with excellent customer service
Trustworthyness is the most important element of why I select Wilmington Motor Works to repair my BMW. I had an old BMW several years ago, always took it Wilmington Motor Work, eventually sold it. Have just purchased another old BMW and wouldn't think about taking it anywhere else !

RL
Ray L.
North Carolina
02/13/2018 Category: Service
Ray said the staff took care of him and he had a fantastic visit. Everything went well with the diagnostics. It was done when they said it would be, and they provided feedback in a timely manner.

BP
Beth P.
MINI Cooper Coupe
02/09/2018
Excellent Service - whatever the task!
Once again, Wilmington Motor Works provided excellent service. They are the "go to" people for my Mini Cooper so I don't have to drive all the way to Raleigh for service and/or questions. The business is run efficiently, prices are competitive and everyone there seems to appreciate my business.

Joseph A.
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said the staff took care of his vehicle and they fixed it properly the first time. The staff was kind and friendly and they took care of the problem.

KW
Kimberly W.
02/08/2018
Fast, convenient, and friendly
My service and inspection was done in a timely matter . Tim explained future repairs that would need to be done so I would be prepared . So convenient and accommodating ~ they are a great
Team of experts . Best place I've come across in Wilmington !

Jason S.
BMW M3
02/06/2018
The only place in Wilmington NC to take your bimmer.
98 M3

Jeff S.
Hampstead, NC
BMW 750Li
02/03/2018
Honesty and integrity
As much as I hate paying mechanic bills, especilly for a BMW, I wouldn’t go to any other shop! Tim is honest, patient and tells you exactly what you need. Awesome crew and will continue going there.

DA
David A.
02/03/2018 Category: Service
David said he always receives great work. The employees are dependable and reliable. The prices are fair and good. The quality is always great.

Cherry M.
02/01/2018
2007 BMW
They are always so courteous and caring. I recommend that everyone go to motor works for their automobile needs.their honest and very thorough.