Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Melissa D.
01/20/2018
BMW 328i repairs
Friendly, polite, helpful, professional. I have definitely found the place for service and repair of my car!

CJ
Chad J.
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Chad said the staff did a great job, and they were honest.. They provided good communication, and educated opinions.

Rob S.

Terry V.
Winnabow, NC
01/09/2018
The Friendly and Fast Service
The gas and friendly service at a reasonable price

Jason S.
BMW M3
01/06/2018
Trustworthy and fair.
Only place in Wilmington you should take your bimmer.

WB
William B.
01/05/2018
Exemptional Care
Coming from having our BMW serviced faithfully at a local dealership to meeting Tim & his team at Wilmington Motor Works we found them to be Professional, Fair & Honest. A much better choice than any dealership!!

Jake F.
01/03/2018
Customer Service
My 09 BMW 335i twin turbo has close to 100,000 miles and was burning a little oil so they recommended 20w-50, which I guess will help to burn less oil.

DO
DEBORAH O.
12/30/2017
Awesome service! The BEST auto maintenance shop in Wilmington!
Awesome service! The BEST auto maintenance shop in Wilmington!

TD
Terry D.
12/27/2017 Category: Service
Terry said he would recommend this business for service.

VT
Vincent T.
12/23/2017
First Time Customer
This was my first time using their services after a recommendation from a friend. I dropped off at night after closing hours and found the facility to be pretty dark outside. A light in the parking lot would be helpful. I was coming to this facility as my current repair person was inconvenient for me. I was impressed with them telling me a procedure the other repairman had suggested was not necessary, saving me several hundred dollars. They completed the work on time and for a reasonable amount. Very pleasant people and I will definitely return.

MA
Mark A.
12/23/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Mark's wife. She said she has been taking her vehicle to Tim for over 15 years. She has never had any problems with the service he provides.

Max M.
Porsche Panamera
12/22/2017 Category: Service
Max said the service at the business was fast and quick. The staff performed the services he asked for.

Mike S.
Mercedes-Benz GLA
12/21/2017
Mercedes regular maintenance
Quick, friendly and efficient service. Thorough with great follow-up on routine items.

John G.
12/21/2017
Sunroof fixed
Great service, communicates well throughout the repair, great waiting area, very nice people, prices are fair, will return when I have another issue with my Mini

Dave P.
12/19/2017
Great service ! Fast, reasonably priced. These guys are very professional.

DJ
Donovan J.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/16/2017
Solved Engine Check Light
I am very pleased that I brought my Mercedes-Benz to WMW and they were able to diagnose and fix the problem for less than $100.
I have had bad experience with some other places like O Leary’s who tell you one thing and then charge you for something else, so I was pleasantly surprised when WMW was honest in their doings.
Five Stars for WMW! Keep up the good work!

Sandy C.
BMW 128i
12/13/2017
Outstanding first exoerience
First time customer and They've earned my trust immediately. Thought I needed brakes - not an inexpensive prospect. Turns out there was plenty of life left so they took the car for a spin, determined that it was a minor problem and got it fixed. An anticipated major repair became a quick fix. It would have been so easy to just replace the brakes and I would have been none the wiser. These guys showed me that integrity is alive and well! They've got a customer for life. ( and by the way, the BMW service department were the ones to tell me I needed brakes!)

TL
Tyler L.
North Carolina
Mercedes-Benz C230
12/12/2017 Category: Service
Tyler said this business always does a good job and the service is affordable. The service is always fast.

Don B.
12/11/2017
Prompt, professional & dependable
Great service, Tim came to our rescue again! We live out of town and our daughter is in school at UNCW; with a car in disrepair and her in the middle of exams, Tim and his folks got her on the road quickly so that she could be home for the holidays. Thanks again!

Tom M.
12/06/2017
Another professional encounter
Our car began running rough, so we dropped it off at WMW at about 3 pm. By 4:30 I had a call with a diagnosis. (Faulty ignition wire connecting to the spark plugs.). The car was ready to go at 10:30 the next morning. These folks are straightforward and efficient.