TH
Tom H.
BMW Z4
03/16/2020
BMW Z4 Service
Oil and filter changes are easy. Diagnosing performance problems are not. Tim and his staff did an excellent job of finding a bug that even the BMW dealership in town was not able to identify. WMW committed the time and sharpshooting to identifying the root to my problem and fixing it. Like I used to tell my salesmen, “Anyone can take an order, but solving a problem separates the professionals from the rookies.” Thanks WMW!

TK
Tony K.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
03/13/2020
Honest and trustworthy
I so appreciate these guys... they are committed to providing excellent service and go above and beyond any other auto service I have used.
I have recommended Wilmington Motor Works to several friends.
Thank you Hannah for always keeping me informed on what’s going on concerning my car while it is in the shop.

AH
Al H.
03/12/2020
Profession Work
Professional work done by professional staff. Timely service.

Doug H.
03/11/2020
Fast. Effecient Service
Heather is always friendly and helpful! Service is very time and the wait area is comfortable. Thanks!

Arnold B.
Mercedes-Benz E500
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Arnold said that he loved the place, it was recommended to him by a friend and he's already told his friend with 2 BMW's about them.

MT
Michele T.
Leland, NC
03/10/2020
Quality service
The best! Knowledgeable employees from the front desk to the garage. They treat your car as if it were there own. Have used WMW for my Mini since we moved here 2 years ago.

Dennis M.
Hampstead, NC
03/09/2020
Excellent customer service.
Prompt and dependable. They know BMW’s better than anybody in the business. Definitely would not take my BMW anywhere else.

PT
Pat T.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
03/07/2020
Review of visit
Friendly people; efficient service; pleasant, comfortable surroundings.

WR
Wilson R.
03/02/2020
WMW Never Fails to Deliver
I trust the techs at WMW as they make the repairs necessary with speed and skill. “They treat you like family”, is not hype, it’s the way it is!

Mark S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/01/2020
Hannah!
I would recommend WOW to anyone, and I will. Hannah is a big part of my enthusiasm, she is a next-level communicator. The work, a completely rebuilt tensioner for a 2014 Mini Cooper, was estimated, and done, in a day. The price was right, and the service was top-flight. Thanks!

Chuck B.
BMW Z4
03/01/2020
Fast Turn Around
NC inspection completed and out the door in under an hour. Great service!

Duke S.
Holly Ridge, NC
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
02/27/2020
Prompt Services
The professional staff at WMW and the services they provide, surpass any others in our area. Their knowledge base and the way the shop functions, allow for prompt services each time we have, either my wife's vehicle or mine in. Weather it's regular maintenance or them having to asses problems we are experiencing, they have continued to make it happen. Well beyond our expectations. We really appreciate all that the WMW team does for us. They came highly recommended many years ago and we continue to hear about them, as well as share our experiences often.

LP
Laura P.
Wrightsville Beach, NC
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
02/25/2020
Great service and perfect customer service Highly recommend!

BL
Bradley L.
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Ann. She said she was happy with the service.

JV
John V.
BMW 135i
02/22/2020
Expensive, but necessary, and done right. Thank you for keeping my 135i running well after 14 years of ownership.
Good shop. Recommend.