TJ

Yosef E.
Wallace, NC
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Yosef said the staff offers great service that is fast. Overall, everything was fine.

LN
Larry N.
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Larry said everything's good.

Doug H.
09/06/2020
I always have been impressed with the friendly , and quick service at Wilmington Motor Works!

TL
Thomas L.
Sneads Ferry, NC
09/02/2020
The Only Place I Will Take My BMW!
WMW has hit it out of the park again. Easy to make appointments, superb work with a quick turnaround at a very reasonable price, which also included the use of a free loaner vehicle.
The staff is friendly, and the facility is clean and well organized. It's a great business.

KV
Keryn V.
Leland, NC
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
09/02/2020
The Best!
Wilmington Motor Works provides exceptional service every single time - they are simply the best! Their work is superb and prices are second to none.

NF
Nick F.
Hampstead, NC
BMW Z4
08/30/2020
regular service
Service right on and competitively priced. Did transmission service and shifting is smooth. I have confidence that these people know what they are doing. Peasant to do business with.

Barbara B.
MINI Cooper Countryman
08/29/2020
The team at WMW is beyond helpful! They have been part of my team regarding my cars for 15 years! Absolute best in town for BMW/Mini repairs!

WK
Wes K.
Kure Beach, NC
MINI Cooper Coupe
08/27/2020
Great Place
I have been very pleased with WMW. Would definitely recommend.

Jen H.
Hampstead, NC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/25/2020
I called at the last minute because my dashboard lights were going crazy. I received an immediate call back telling me to come in and they would take care of the car. Much appreciated! I also got my oil changed. Two birds with one stone. Thanks guys!

Bolivia, NC
Warranty Repair
I often hear my friends say "I can't find a descent mechanic" and ask if I know someone I could recommend. Wilmington Motor Works has been providing service and repair for my my BMW for some time now. I can honestly say I don't know of any other auto repair shop that has demonstrated the honesty, integrity and work ethic that Wilmington Motor Works has shown this past year. There are many other places I know that need to take a few lessons from these folks on how to treat your customers and run a first class auto repair business. I have said it before and will say it again.... If you own a BMW and you don't give these folks an opportunity to service/repair your vehicle, you are missing out on a first class customer service experience.

Jeff L.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
Mercedes service
Always great service. We've been taking all of our cars here for years and will continue!

GS
Geoffrey S.
Leland, NC
08/21/2020
Consistently great service
From appointment scheduling to check out, friendly efficient service. And very fair prices too!!

TD
Teresa D.
Holly Ridge, NC
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Teresa said that they were very professional and were willing to work late til work was done.

NG
Nick G.
BMW Z4
08/18/2020
BMW Z4 3.0si - My first visit.
In a few words, the knowledgeable staff at Wilmington Motor Works are very friendly and willing to take the time to discuss any potential issues you may have with your car or BMWs in general. I will be a return customer.
Nick G.