Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

john r.
12/05/2018
not happy any more
did not test drive my car after work on it . I went to pick it up after hours becouse she said my car was good to go, well nope not good and I never got a call back to tell me what is wrong . she said she would ask the guy and call me back . I don't want a bunch of emails and text . call and tell me in words whats going on . from the first day I went thear I said pleas call me and don't email me . wish I went some wear else , no love from this very unhappy mini owner .
Tim G. from Wilmington Motor Works responded on 12/06/2018

One star review deserved, customer dropped off the vehicle and added a complaint about a vibration that we neglected to put on the repair order and it never was addressed. We are sorry for our mistake and will take steps to ensure this doesn't happen again.

Tim George

CN
Carl N.
Hampstead, NC
12/01/2018
Battery replacement
Would definitely use again for services.

MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/30/2018
Easy
I appreciate the ability to make appts. online and then receive updates via text. Car was done ahead of expectations and staff if very courteous. Used over night drop off. Whole experience was easy!

RL
Ray L.
11/30/2018
outstanding service
Always fast efficient and the highest quality

Robert H.
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/27/2018
Great Job
Motorworks was the 3rd place I had taken my car and they were the only ones who could accurately diagnose the problem. They didn't try to sell me parts that I didn't need. They just fixed the small problem and only charged me the labor.

Would recommend 100 out of 100 times

MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/26/2018
im happy ,I will go back .
im happy ,I will go back .

BD
Bill D.
Southport, NC
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/22/2018
Wdurjava
Great Communication, service and customer focused staff = very satisfied customer.

GS
Geoffrey S.
Leland, NC
11/20/2018
Very Accomadating
I needed a re inspection and was coming from Leland. I had follow up appointment in Wrightsville Beach and didn't want to make two trips or hang around between meetings. WMW worked with me to make it happen, including cutting in to their lunch hour. That's the kind of service that will keep me going the extra mile.

Jim D.
11/17/2018
Service feedback
Totally satisfied with service. Originally diagnosed problem by BMW and wanted second opinion. Service at WMW was timely and significantly less expensive than BMW. Everyone very personable.

Julius S.
11/16/2018
Happy employees
When the personnel at a establishment are happy it shows in their work. The people here have moved mountains to work with my budget and schedule. It makes you feel good when people treat you like a friend and are honest with you. Not to mention the skilled work they do .

Daniel C.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
11/16/2018
Excellent service!!
From setting up the appointment to picking up the car, the team preformed excellent customer service.

DJ
Donovan J.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/14/2018
Service and customer oriented
WMW is a very service and customer oriented business establishment. Every time I take my vehicle to WMW they give me really great service. They check the vehicle and send me a comprehensive report on all the faults and how much it will cost to fix each one. I love that because that way I can decide how much money I want to spend and what problems to prioritize.
Thank you WMW!

KV
Keryn V.
Leland, NC
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
11/14/2018
Always Great!
The staff do an outstanding job listening to my concerns, finding the root of the problem and addressing.it immediately. There’s no job too big or too small for them to tackle. They’re always great at working on the vehicle and providing customer service which such great class.

CP
Chris P.
BMW 740iL
11/13/2018
Trusted
It is great to do business with people that you like and trust. WMW maintains my cars with excellent attention to detail at a competitive price.

KR
Keith R.
North Carolina
MINI Cooper Countryman
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Keith said this last visit was great. However, on a previous visit the he ordered a $800 part that had a 30 day warranty. He waited, thinking it was no big deal, then, it was the wrong part. The warranty expired so he couldn't return it.

CP
Chris P.
11/09/2018
Wilmington Motor Works
Friendly, efficient, professional.

Teresa B.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Teresa said she scheduled an appointment with them. They had her vehicle ready by lunchtime. The lady at the front desk was nice and polite. They were really efficient. She was very well satisfied.

Ron S.
11/06/2018
BMW Service
I trust them to do a good job and they do everytime I am there---would highly recommend them to anyone--

NG
Neal G.
North Carolina
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Neal said he had some issues with the reason they brought the vehicle in for being covered under warranty. However, he would go back.

KG
Katherine G.
11/05/2018
Yes to WMW!
The staff is very friendly and communicative. Love this place!