Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Griff H.
Oak Island, NC
10/08/2017
Great place
Brought my 330ci for a few things. Next day got s detailed report of what is likely causing the issues with pictures. Excellent service

Tom H.
10/06/2017
Great Honest Service
I brought my car in for rear brakes. Turned out that the brakes were fine, but the sensor was not. They replaced that and saved me over $300. I appreciate honest service and will definitely be back for care of my BMW.

Ron S.
09/30/2017
BMW Service
Excellent service-reasonable price-they are professional

Shannon S.
Hampstead, NC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/29/2017
Always great!
5 star white glove, ritz Carlton style service every time. And that's their differentiation from the others!

Ken M.
09/23/2017
BMW
Excellent Customer Service

RI
Roc I.
BMW M3
09/21/2017
professional service. they propmtly return phone calls.
great visit

TJ
Taylor J.
BMW Service
My first experience for service was on 09/19/2017 and it is hard to imagine any way to improve it. It is easy to make an appointment in several ways, they know BMW's extremely well and handled all 4 of my requests quickly and efficiently. I will definitely return for my next service

TA
Taylor A.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/21/2017
I love Wilmington Motor Works!
This place is just awesome! I had a super rare issue with my car and their dedication to finding out what the problem was was just phenomenal! Sometimes as a female going to a mechanic can make you feel like you are being taken advantage of, I never feel this way here!! They explain what's wrong and how they are going to fix it and I never feel like I am paying for unnecessary services! If you have a Mini and you live in Wilmington and you aren't taking your car here you are missing out!

MT
Michael T.
09/19/2017
A little disappointed
I usually get top service when I get service at Wilmington Motor Works but this visit was very disappointing because my fluids were not topped off as indicated on my bill...I have recommended this business to friends in the past but now I am not sure...

Tatiana H.
North Carolina
09/19/2017 Category: Service
Tatiana said the staff did a very good job and they were helpful. They got her in and out.

Sally B.
MINI Cooper Coupe
09/17/2017
Thermostat Replacement, Cooling Fan Noise
I've felt comfortable taking my Mini to this shop. The men are always great at explaining everything and give me the most economical options to fix a problem. For example, if a part was under extended warranty at the dealer, they let me know I could take it there for service. I sold my Mini yesterday, so I will no longer be bringing my car to your shop, but I felt I should send this review in for future customers.

JE
Jim E.
09/15/2017
Looking for a place to service your BMW, then check out Wilmington Motor Works!!
Found a great place to take my BMW for service. Friendly owner, and staff, who listen to your issues and provide a good solution that is reasonably priced! Plus my car was ready when they said it would be!

Rick M.
09/15/2017 Category: Service
Rick said the staff was honest. The information they gave him was correct.

Roy B.
Castle Hayne, NC
Mercedes-Benz S550
09/07/2017
great place
wouldn't take my car anywhere else

Tom H.
BMW Z4
09/07/2017 Category: Service
Tom said he was happy with the work and the price.

KV
Keryn V.
Leland, NC
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
09/02/2017
The customer service and expertise about your specific vehicle is second to none.
As with all luxury vehicles I just wish the price for parts and labor were cheaper.

NB
Nick B.
09/01/2017
Did a great job working with my needs
They did an amazing job getting my car fixed up quickly and in the price point that I needed. My only reason they did not receive 5 stars is I would have liked them to be slightly more proactive on communication.

EN

GC
Gary C.
08/29/2017
High quality service center
WMW provides auto owners a high level of confidence that the service we need is the service we get to keep our vehicles in top condition at reasonable prices, when we need it.

Carrie M.
Mercedes-Benz S550
08/29/2017 Category: Service
Carrie said they provided good service and the time was good. They were hospitable and the environment was good.