HF
Henry F.
Clinton, NC
Mercedes-Benz S550
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Henry said they have quality service and do a good job.

PC
Pamela C.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/07/2020
PUBLIC RELATIONS
WHEN RECEIVING SERVICES AS A LADY, I NEED TO FEEL CONFIDENT ABOUT MY CAR. WMW GIVES ME SATISFACTION WITH MY REPAIRS AND THE FUTURE REPAIRS THAT IS NEEDED. I WAS RECOMMENDED BY A FRIEND AND I TRUSTED DIRECTION!!!

Bolivia, NC
10/06/2020
Warranty Repair
Since the beginning of the year I have experienced a few problems with my vehicle which has close to 130k miles. At the initial visit parts were installed and the bill was paid. At no fault of the business the parts installed failed a couple of times. Each time I returned the vehicle they were VERY prompt at getting the vehicle in and repaired when no appointment had been scheduled. Most importantly they honored their warranty EVERY TIME the vehicle was returned. I know there are many reasons they could have come up with to pass along a bill after the additional repairs but they didn't, THEY WERE HONEST.

TT
Tom T.
Castle Hayne, NC
10/05/2020
Hands down best BMW shop in Wilmington
I’ve had my 06 650 convertible serviced here for 3 years now. Entire operation is first class. Good trustworthy people, will let you know what needs be done, what can wait....honest and fair pricing also....thanks WMW

Rob R.
Jacksonville, NC
10/02/2020
Great Find!
Recently we were looking for a repair shop to service my wife's 2011 Mini S, and wanted to avoid a trip to Raleigh if possible.

A local businessman cautioned us that smaller shops may not have access to BMW proprietary software required for service.
After a friends recommendation, my wife contacted Wilmington Motor Works and spoke with Hannah, who assured us that they had access to any software/data to accomplish the required maintenance.

Once we arrived and explained what was going on with her car, Chris got us checked in; which included providing us with a link that kept us informed of her vehicles status at all times.

After the technicians completed the diagnostic phase, Chris gave us a thorough explanation of what they found, and what the repair process entailed.

We had purchased an extended warranty, but were unsure if the repairs would be covered.
Chris handled the communication with the warranty company for us, and determined it was in fact covered.

I had an appointment the same morning which was not a problem, because they also provided us with a beautiful BMW 530 loaner.

The repairs were done in a timely manner, we were very pleased with the pricing, and the car has been running flawlessly ever since.

What a great feeling to find such a reputable shop these days, in the sea of shysters!
We have been telling everyone we know about the professional and friendly service we recieved from Chris, Hannah, and the technicians at Wilmington Motor Works.

Carolina Beach, NC
BMW 135i
10/02/2020
Very Professional
Very professional, reasonable service.

Rolph S.
West Palm Beach, FL
MINI Countryman
09/26/2020
Very helpful
Wilmington Motor Works analyzed the starter problem with my Mini Cooper. The work however had to be carried out by a Mini dealer because it was a warranty claim. They were very helpful
In very quickly analyzing what the issue was

Ocean Isle Beach, NC
MINI Cooper Coupe
09/25/2020
Excellent service and care.

09/24/2020
Great Shop
They do great work at a reasonable price.

Beck B.
North Carolina
MINI Cooper Coupe
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Beck said they were excellent. Chris is excellent and she really appreciates all of his help. Very wonderful place. They are fast. She feels like her vehicle is safe to drive now. Excellent service she'll definitely come back. She's very happy. Tim the mechanic did a great job. He was very personable, really great. Great little office, wonderful place, she feels a lot better than when she came in there.

AH
Alison H.
Charlotte, NC
Very, Very Pleased
Chris was very responsive and transparent with all items needing to be fixed. I was informed of the price ahead of the work. A very detailed plan of action was given for me to confirm before starting the work. When I went to pick it up, again great customer service.
Can runs smoother now than when I first got it.

NG
Nick G.
BMW Z4
09/18/2020
Excellent Service for Your BMW at a Fair Price.
I have an older BMW (Z4si) and was looking for a alternative Service Shop for my car that was less expensive than the BMW Dealership and could provide excellent service at a reasonable price. Wilmington Motor Works exceeded my expectations for quality of work, friendly staff, BMW knowledge and fair pricing. Specifically, I liked the ability to track work progress of your vehicle as the vehicle is being worked on.
In summary, if you have a late-model BMW that needs service work, or just simple maintenance, I recommend checking out Wilmington Motor Works. I believe you won'y be disappointed.

Ron S.
BMW Service--
Always trustworthy, dependable, professional and prompt turnaround--

BK
Brian K.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
09/18/2020
satisfactory - car was running smoothly when Idrove it back home :-)
Car is doing fine now -

LP
Laura P.
Wrightsville Beach, NC
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
09/17/2020
As always Wilmington Motor Works provided me with great service for my Mercedes. Staff is always very friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Wilmington Motor Works!