Overall Rating 4.7222231/5Overall Rating 4.7222231/5Overall Rating 4.7222231/5Overall Rating 4.7222231/5rating 4.7222231
Overall Rating 2.2777736/5Overall Rating 2.2777736/5rating 2.2777736rating 2.2777736rating 2.2777736
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Janet G.
Portland, TN
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Hooray for Jennee
Jennee was a pleasure to work with. She was informative and courteous.

DA
David A.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Great Everything!!!
Friendly and courteous staff. Never have had a bad experience with anyone at Wilson County Hyundai. Keep up the great work y'all!!!
Randy J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Hi David
Thank you for your rating, review and repeat business. We know you have options when having your vehicle serviced and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

KW
Kellee W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Always taken care of with a smile
Randy J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 07/22/2018

Hello Kellee

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Our customers mean so much more to us than a number or a vehicle. When you service your vehicle at Wilson County Hyundai, you are a member of our family, and we welcome you to our home.  We are your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. Thank you for the great review of your experience.

Danielle L.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
The service was great

Hi Danielle

Joel G.
Always prompt with appointments
I feel like I can trust what they say.
Randy J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Hello Joel
Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. We know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge.  If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

07/20/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is so friendly and willing to help.
Your Service Department is amazing. They always go the extra mile. Experience and expertise is definitely evident.

LK
Lesley K.
Antioch, TN
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Always a Pleasure
Randy Jackson has taken care of my maintenance needs for several years, and he and his staff make it a smooth service visit each time I come. Everyone is friendly and make a sincere effort to please their customers. They’ve spoiled me! 😊

Hi Lesley
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey and the great comments stating what I want this dealership to represent. Wilson County Hyundai is your one stop shop for all your automotive needs from maintenance to major repairs. When your here you are with your Hyundai family and we do applicate the opportunity to be your service provider. I know you have options and drive many miles past other Hyundai dealers to allow us the pleasure to help maintain your Elantra. Please let me know if we can be any assistance for future automotive needs. We are always here with a smile and look forward to your next visit.

PA
Phillip A.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Very good and fast service.
Friendly and new showroom and waiting area.

Hi Phillip

Gallatin, TN
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and excellent service
I have all my service done by this dealer. Provide great service. I am in & out very quickly.
Randy J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Ronald M.
Franklin, TN
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Randy and the staff in the Service Department are definitely top notch.
Very dependable.
Randy J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Hi Ronald
Thank you for your rating, review and repeat business. We know you have options when having your vehicle serviced and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business.  When you're here, you're family and we are very glad you've chosen Wilson County Hyundai as your Hyundai dealer.  If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
Condescending Service Advisors
Took my car in for a routine oil change. The service advisor tried to make me buy all this extra stuff I didn’t need and when I turned it down, she tried to make me feel like crap and like I was not taking care of my car. She said if I didn’t do all of this extra stuff that they “recommend “ I would void my warranty. I follow the user manual and maintenance schedule that came with my car to the letter and know for a fact my car does not yet call for any of the expensive extra stuff they were telling me I needed (full fuel system cleaning, change transmission fluid, etc). When I told her this she just shrugged her shoulders and rolled her eyes and said was visibly not happy with my decision to follow he manufacturer’s recommendation instead of what she was trying to sell me. Also, when I got home I noticed on the sticker for the next oil change it said it was 24K miles away from the mileage my car was currently at. Really??? I think not.....
Stacy S., DPSM from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 07/15/2018

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey. Our manager will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss your recent visit. We would sincerely appreciate your details.

AL
Allister L.
Always Friendly!
I’ve never had a bad experience here.

Hi Allister
We appreciate you allowing us to be your car care provider. Our goal is to provide fast and friendly service to all our customers at every visit. I hope you are enjoying you Sonata, they are great cars and fun to drive. Please let us know if we can assist you for any of your automotive needs.

SR
Susan R.
Murfreesboro, TN
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was very friendly and the service was completed very quickly.
Randy J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Hi Susan

Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. We know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge. When you're here, you're family and we are very glad you've chosen Wilson County Hyundai as your Hyundai dealer. We appreciate the post and we look forward to serving you for many more years and miles to come.

Donna M.
Hendersonville, TN
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Always Kind and Helpful!!!
Best service department around! Very Kind and Helpful! I make an appointment and they always get me in on time. Definitely recommend them for any of your service needs!
Randy J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Hi Donna
Thank you for your rating and review. We believe that great customer service is the only way to run our business and making sure every customer has their needs and concerns met is important to us.  If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask..

KN

HD
Herbert D.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
My service
They relay the information about your vehicle to you in s timely manner

Hello Herbert
First of all, thank you for taking my call today and visiting Wilson County Hyundai. We work really hard to supply the best service out there and deliver personal customer support. Our goal is to consistently provide an exemplary level of customer service to all of our guests. Based on the events you describe, we did not meet that goal. I understand the issue with the car wash and have forwarded your suggestions to the owner. I apologize if we did not communicate the issue with your cabin filter and the inability to blow it out clean. Cabin air filters are hypo allergenic air filters whose purpose is to remove contaminants from the air that is ventilated through the vehicle's air conditioning system. They serve to keep the cabin as comfortable as possible for the passengers by removing pollutants such as dust, dirt, dander and allergens. Unlike your engine air filter, they are designed to absorb contamanents and are unable to be blown off clean. With use and your outside air quality they will need  to be replaced periodically. The cabin  filter is a simple, but important part of the AC system. Making sure it is replaced when necessary will go a long way in maintaining the comfort and efficiency of your vehicle's AC system. I look forward to speaking with you again and resolving any misunderstandings, I truly appreciate the opportunity to be your service provider.

Hello Herbert
      Thank you for your feedback regarding your most recent service appointment here at Wilson County Hyundai. We value you as a customer and your feedback tremendously. We apologize for the less than satisfactory experience.  We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and in this case, we obviously missed the mark. We are working to insure that our service is second to none and always appreciate the opinions of our customers. I would like to have an opportunity to speak with you and would be interested interested in hearing more details from you regarding your experience. We truly care about our Wilson County Hyundai family members,  when you could spare 5 minutes of your time I would greatly appreciate it speaking with you. Thank you again for the opportunity.

James F.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service, quick turnaround, and very friendly staff.
Randy J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Hi James

AH
Andrea H.
Service department
Everyone is so friendly and helpful.
Randy J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Hello Andrea

Nashville, TN
Love this place
I bought my car at the end of last year and have had a wonderful experience then and since I’ve taken my car in to get serviced. Everyone is extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. I definitely recommend Wilson County Hyundai!

GF