Overall Rating 4.7435882/5Overall Rating 4.7435882/5Overall Rating 4.7435882/5Overall Rating 4.7435882/5rating 4.7435882
Overall Rating 2.2894763/5Overall Rating 2.2894763/5rating 2.2894763rating 2.2894763rating 2.2894763

Great Customer Service!
My Service Rep explained everything very clearly and kept me up to date on what was happening during my service visit. She was professional but friendly.

Cathy H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast service
Tina always goes beyond great service. She checked on a product that I wanted on my windows.
Found the product and scheduled a time for it to be done.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
They're The Best!
The service advisors at Wilson County Hyundai are the best. They are easy to talk to and explain things in a way I can understand.
RANDY S J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Dear Valued Customer
Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. When you're here, you're family and we are very glad you've chosen us as your Hyundai dealer. We know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. I believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge.  If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

David S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quality service
I count on the team at Wilson County Hyundai to keep my Santa Fe running well.
RANDY S J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Hi David
Thank you for your rating, review and repeat business. We know you have options when having your vehicle serviced and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

CG
Carl G.
Attention To Customers Needs
The service provided is excellent. I have one recommendation for this dealership. If it wants to be competitive in selling tires to customers it needs to do what Discount Tire is doing with regard to service--no charge for tire rotation, no charge to fix a flat, no charge to balance a tire if a wheel weight has been lost. I had noted that I had perhaps lost a wheel weight on one front tire. I was informed that I would be charged a fee if I had it balanced at Wilson County Hyundai. When the tire rotation was done during this visit to Wilson County Hyundai, the vibration I detected in the front end at highway speeds was gone. This confirmed to me that I had a tire out of balance. Would this recommendation cost Wilson County Hyundai money? Yes, in the shortfall, but it would be made up in the sale of tires.

Hi Carl
Thank you for giving us your feedback! Our goal is always to provide excellent service and get you back on the road as quickly as possible. When you're here, you're family and we are very glad you've chosen us as your Hyundai dealer.  Wilson County Hyundai not only price matches tires, we will not be undersold on same tires. We do provide free rotations, tire repair and balance on all tires we sell. We offer a Hyundai tire program that has road hazard across the nation. We offer Nitrogen fill, that keeps the tire at set pressure so that temperature doesn't effect it and keeps that low tire light off when temperature changes. Unlike Discount tire we do advise when tires are purchased to perform a 4 wheel alignment to give you the maximum life,handling and satisfaction on your purchase. I do apologize if our advisor failed to explain our benefits at the time of your visit. I will use this exsample in our training to better our services. We want to be your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. I do believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge on automotive maintenance and repair. Our A.S.E.master and factory trained technicians are available to meet all your needs and we all look forward to your next visit. Thank you again, please let us know if we can help in any way.

MT
Mark T.
Joelton, TN
Smooth
Wife took her car in for some recall inspections. Had her in and out quickly. The staff were courteous and made her feel at ease.

Hi Mark
Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. We know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge.  If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

BW
Bill W.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/19/2018 Category: Service
excellent customer service
I have always felt that they appreciate my business!

Hello Bill
Thank you for your rating and great review. I believe that great customer service is the only way to run our business and making sure every customer has their needs and concerns met is important to us. When you're here, you're family and we are very glad you've chosen Wilson County as your Hyundai dealer.  We look forward to serving you for many more years and miles to come.

C S.
Gallatin, TN
2016 Hyundai Equus
09/19/2018 Category: Service
clean employees were friendly work on time
Service was great

BG
Brittany G.
09/17/2018
Victor is the reason I bought my first car!
Victor made my first time car shopping experience very comfortable and not pressured to “have” to buy that night. He is very knowledgeable about what he selling and patient when it comes to indecisive customers. I recommend him to anyone!
RANDY S J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Hello Brittany
Our employees are our greatest asset, and it’s always great to hear how we have gained our customers trust and loyalty with selling and servicing their Hyundai's.  We work very hard to ensure that happens with every customer on every visit, and look forward to seeing again next time.

Cookeville, TN
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Is very nice people
I feel like home
RANDY S J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Dear Valued Customer
Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. When you're here, you're family and we are very glad you've chosen Wilson County as your Hyundai dealer. I know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. I believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge.  I know you have options when having your vehicle serviced and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

Hermitage, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quick and efficient
These people value my time. Appointments are on time and I don’t wait all day

Dear Valued Customer
Thank you for choosing Wilson County Hyundai and completing this survey. I appreciate you allowing us to be your car care provider. Our goal is to provide fast and friendly service to all our customers at every visit. I hope you are enjoying your Santa Fe, they are great vehicles and fun to drive. Please let us know if we can assist you for any of your automotive needs.

Murfreesboro, TN
Friendly
Good experience

Dear Valued Customer
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what I want our Dealership to represent. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service provider and look forward to your next visit.

James L.
Franklin, TN
2014 Hyundai Equus
09/13/2018 Category: Service
The ladies that are always so kind and personable and attentive to my needs
The service level that I receive is always first class. Ready when supposed to be, inspected and I am always notified if something needs to be done out of the normal service requested. The department is wonderful to deal with. I just wish HYUNDAI would bring back the EQUUS so that I could buy a new car
RANDY S J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Hello James
Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. We know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. Our employees are our greatest asset, and it’s always great to hear how we have gained our customers trust and loyalty with servicing their Hyundai.  I believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge.  If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

2012 Hyundai Elantra To
09/13/2018 Category: Service
No pressure selling very trustworthy
Finished before the time we where quoted and under the price would recommend this dealer for any repairs

Watertown, TN
2nd chance worth giving
This visit was much better than the last one to this dealership. The time quoated was right and did not exceeded the quoated time.
RANDY S J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Dear Valued Customer
Thanks for taking the time to respond back to us informing us of your recent visit.  We work hard to ensure every customer receives just the same positive experience you experienced on your visit.  Training and customer satisfaction are two of the areas we focus daily with our team.  We hope to see again soon for your next maintenance service and earn that 5th star.

AP
Alpesh P.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Randy Jackson called me and offered to re do the work on my sonata at no charge
I really appreciate his kindness

Work was not done right
Never got call when parts came in
RANDY S J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Mr Patel
Thank you for your feedback regarding your most recent service appointment here at Wilson County Hyundai. We value you as a customer and your feedback tremendously.   Although we always strive toward 100% customer satisfaction, sometimes things don’t go right. I apologize for the less than satisfactory experience and you did not receive your call on your tail light assembly. Our goal is to consistently provide an exemplary level of customer service to all of our guests.  Based on the events you describe, we did not meet that goal. We work really hard to supply the best service out there, and deliver personal customer support.  I would like to reach out to you to see how we might resolve your concerns.  Our mission is to continually improve and your feedback can help us do just that.  Thanks for your time, we know it is valuable.

BC
Brenda C.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great
Great

Hello Brenda
Thank you for your rating and review. We believe that great customer service is the only way to run our business and making sure every customer has their needs and concerns met is important to us.  If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask..

Jeff T.
Lafayette, TN
Service Staff
The service people was great, had a problem getting my vehicle in for service at the original place of purchase, called Wilson County Hyundai, they got me in fast, explained everything going on with my vehicle, very friendly staff, makes me feel bad for not purchasing from them in the first place, but will definitely look at them the next time. Just want to say, thanks for the friendly staff there for getting my problem fixed so quickly !

Hi Jeff

JY
Joseph Y.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/10/2018 Category: Service
I got a oil change and service was timely
RANDY S J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Hi Joseph
I hope you are enjoying your Veloster, they are great cars and fun to drive. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider and taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey and great comments. I understand there are lots of choices when it comes to your Hyundai's service. Wilson County Hyundai is honored to have you in their family and know we will always respect your time, being your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We look forward to your next visit.

PG
Pat G.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/09/2018 Category: Service
The nice service
Needed someone to help with my hubcaps

Hi Pat
Thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider and completing this survey.
When you're here, you're family and we are very glad you've chosen us as your Hyundai dealer. We have tried to contact you by phone to aid you in your needs, please feel free to contact us at your convenience. We appreciate the post and we look forward to serving you for many more years and miles to come.