Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Jeanette C.
Hermitage, TN
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Your associates
Everyone from the time I was buying my car to this day has been great. The service has never wavered. Excellent. Rob, Randy,Hunter and I forget the girl name in your service department are awesome
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 01/13/2021

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers’ expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value your time with the service and maintenance to your Hyundai and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what I want our Dealership to represent. We truly appreciate the opportunity you give Wilson County Hyundai each of your visits with your Sonata. Our team is honored to be your service provider of choice. I realize there are lots of options you have when it comes to your Hyundai, knowing our teams take great pride in the work they do for every Hyundai family member. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy, and knowledge.  If we can do anything, do not hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

DJ
Debra J.
01/04/2021 Category: Service
TOP NOTCH SERVICE
Got my car in with no appointment fixed the problem in less than an hour Super Happy
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

We know when it comes to your Elantra's service it is more than just repair and maintenance, it's about taking care of people and making sure we can meet the needs and expectations of everyone. We truly appreciate the opportunity  and want to thank you for choosing Wilson County Hyundai Service with the great comments. I know you have options to choose from  and we will always work to give you the very best in customer service and respect your time, if we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

GC
George C.
Nashville, TN
01/09/2021 Category: Service
They will do the best to satisfy the customers .......
I was having trouble starting my car and I had taken it to them a couple of times ...... So I got an email from Mr. Jackson who is the service director and in the letter he said, I want you to bring your car back to us and you will leave it here for as long as it takes but we will fix this problem .... I left my car for a few days there I got my car back Friday, and my car is working fine problem solved .....

12/31/2020 Category: Service
The service department was good Megan, was great
The personnel working on Service department are good but I don’t know how good the mechanics are I have taken my car twice and they still can’t find the problem and they told me there’s no problem so we’ll see how this plays out ....
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 01/03/2021

We are very sorry to see that your experience with us was not worthy of five stars. We'd like to learn more about your visit with us. Customer service is our top priority and we want to see if we can make it up to you and address your issue. Please reach out to Megan Murphy, or contact me info below, at your earliest chance, your Wilson County family is here for you and will always be your hometown dealer.

HH
Harriet H.
12/26/2020 Category: Service
Fine
I purchased my car from Wilson County Hyundai two years ago. The sales person, Shelby Vinson, was friendly and helpful...never pushed me to purchase. I have brought the car back for all service. I recently had a tire emergency and came in on Saturday. It was taken care of immediately because I had an appointment in Mount Juliet. I am thankful that I have a local dealer to care for my car.
HUNTER B. from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 12/26/2020

Thank you for your kind words on your experience here at Wilson County Hyundai. We always try to provide a prompt, thorough, and pleasant service experience for our customers. We understand that everyone has a busy schedule and time is of the essence in some cases. I'm glad to see we were able to get you back on track to your appointment in a timely manner. We look forward to continuing to provide you with top notch service at all of you appointments to come.

LH
Leesa H.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
12/25/2020 Category: Service
Service recall
Hunter at check in and out was great. Very friendly and professional.
HUNTER B. from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 12/26/2020

Thank you for coming into Wilson County Hyundai for your vehicle's service needs. We greatly look forward to seeing you again and providing you with an excellent service experience every time you come in!

WM
W M.
Mt. Juliet, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/25/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional Service, Aptitude, & Care
The Wilson County team has been serving my vehicles for over 14 years. I have purchased several vehicles from them and plan to purchase two more in the near future- especially when the new Hyundai Truck is available. The service, aptitude and care of the technicians are exemplary. The customer care team is always considerate and professional. The degree of care given to their customers speaks volumes in regards to the integrity and dignity the entire crew at this location maintains in their tasks and day to today work ethic. I would suggest anyone looking into a new vehicle or moving into the area looking for a vehicle support team give Wilson Hyundai a chance to serve them...
HUNTER B. from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 12/26/2020

Always a pleasure to see you when you bring in your vehicle for service. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to always providing you with a superior service experience. Thank you for choosing Wilson County Hyundai as your automotive service provider!

Murfreesboro, TN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/01/2021 Category: Service
Great Service.
They came to our house and traded for a courtesy vehicle for us to use while ours was getting the repair service. They even brought our car back home. Still didn’t look at tire, but it’s ok.

12/23/2020 Category: Service
90%
I came in for a oil service and request to look at steering. When I got there I told them I had a slow leak in a tire and that I marked on the tire where the nail is. The oil service and Steering request were completed. When I asked about the tire, they said they didn’t see anything wrong with it. The nail is still in the tire. I’ll take it to a tire place in my area to repair.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 12/24/2020

Thank you for taking my call today, our goal is to consistently provide an exemplary level of customer service to all of our guests.  It is our goal to provide a great experience 100% of the time and it is disappointing to me that we failed in your recent visit. I apologize that no leak was found during your last visit. We will contact you when your part arrives to arrange repairs and will assure you both will be taken care of. Thank you for the opportunity, have the Merriest of Christmas's and be safe.

James T.
Smyrna, TN
12/21/2020 Category: Service
HUNTER B. from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 12/22/2020

We thank you for leaving your review for us here at Wilson County Hyundai! We always strive for the best service possible and I am glad to see that we have succeeded for you on your last visit. As always we look forward to continuing to provide excelent service everytime you come in to see us!

Richard M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
12/17/2020 Category: Service
Service that exceeded our expectations
Called to schedule service but service software was down but promised to call when the system came up. Shortly they called, allowed me to drop it off late and leave overnight for service first thing the next morning. Great communications by text and was ready when promised.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 12/18/2020

I hope you are enjoying your Santa Fe's, they are great cars and fun to drive. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider and taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey and great comments. I understand there are lots of choices when it comes to your Hyundai's service. Wilson County Hyundai is honored to have you in their family and know we will always respect your time, being your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We look forward to your next visit and many miles to come.

GF
Gary F.
Mt. Juliet, TN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/13/2020 Category: Service
For Randy and staff!
I've been coming here for service and bought my last two vehicles here since 2014 and have always been treated well by the salespeople and staff, and have no problem recommending them to anyone who's looking for a new or used vehicle
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 12/15/2020

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers’ expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value your time and with the service and maintenance to your Tucson and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what I want our Dealership to represent. We truly appreciate the opportunity you give Wilson County Hyundai each of your visits with your Tucson. Our team is honored to be your service provider of choice. I realize there are lots of options you have when it  comes to your Hyundai.   I know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every Hyundai family member. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy, and knowledge.  If we can do anything, do not hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

Robyn B.
Eagleville, TN
12/11/2020 Category: Service
The Best Service Shop Anywhere!
As long as Randy Jackson is service manager at WCH, that's where I'll be bringing my cars. Randy is a man of integrity and can be trusted. The whole staff is great at WCH. Everyone is warm and friendly and the facility is very clean and comfortable. Never had an issue with any work they've done for me and I've been going to them for many years.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 12/11/2020

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review, and the opportunity you give Wilson County Hyundai each of your visits. I  know you pass many of Hyundai dealers and travel through 3 counties to give us the honor to help partner with you to make your Elantra fun to drive and worry free. I hope you have the Merriest of Christmas's and all the blessings of the New year. Lets all forget 2020 and look forward to a great 2021!

WS
William S.
Smyrna, TN
12/10/2020 Category: Service
Recent Visit to Wilson County Hyundai
An excellent place to have your vehicles serviced receiving not only quality work but dealing with people that make your visit pleasant.

It is truly our honor to partner with you helping with all your Sonata's needs and making it fun and worry free to drive. Thank you for completing this survey and helping make our Service department the very best. I know that 2020 is coming to a end and good riddance, we all are ready to forget 2020 and look forward a great 2021! I hope you and your family have the merriest of Christmas's and enjoy all the blessings. We will be here if you are in any need of automotive assistance with a smile!

David S.
Gallatin, TN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/08/2020 Category: Service
Great service Department
Your employees were very helpful
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 12/10/2020

We know when it comes to your Santa Fe's service it is more than just repair and maintenance, it's about taking care of people and making sure we can meet the needs and expectations of everyone. We truly appreciate the opportunity  and want to thank you for choosing Wilson County Hyundai Service. I know you have options to choose from  and we will always work to give you the very best in customer service and respect your time, if we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

GM
Gregory M.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
12/07/2020 Category: Service
The place for service
I have full trust in this Hyundai!! They're like the good kind of family!! The service department is too topnotch as well!!
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 12/08/2020

We know when it comes to your Palisade's service it is more than just repair and maintenance, it's about taking care of people and making sure we can meet the needs and expectations of everyone. We truly appreciate the opportunity  and want to thank you for choosing Wilson County Hyundai Service. I know you have options to choose from  and we will always work to give you the very best in customer service and respect your time, if we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

AR
Aaliyah R.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2020 Category: Service
The service
The service I’ve had at each and every visit at this store has been great. The people are always so helpful, so friendly and sure to help you understand anything about your vehicle.
HUNTER B. from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 12/07/2020

Thank you for providing us with feedback on how we can better serve you here in our service department. We strive to provide the best possible service not only in quality of vehicle repairs but also in quality of our customer service. I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me over the phone about your previous service. We look forward to taking care of all your future service and maintenance needs!