Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

LF
Louise F.
Hermitage, TN
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Service review
I had what I thought was a major issue with my Tucson. It went in for a recall but I had noticed something else. Maime checked me in, came outside and looked at the problem, diagnosed it and reassured me it was nothing. I was told it would be ready the next day; she called me within a couple hours and said “ all set, no charge “! I I’m impressed with this service department.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers’ expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value your time with the service and maintenance to your Hyundai and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what I want our Dealership to represent. We truly appreciate the opportunity you give Wilson County Hyundai each of your visits with your Tucson. Our team is honored to be your service provider of choice. I realize there are lots of options you have when it comes to your Hyundai, knowing our teams take great pride in the work they do for every Hyundai family member. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy, and knowledge.  If we can do anything, do not hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

David S.
Gallatin, TN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Every time I bring my car in to have done, your team does a great job
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers’ expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value your time with the service and maintenance to your Hyundai and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what I want our Dealership to represent. We truly appreciate the opportunity you give Wilson County Hyundai each of your visits with your Santa Fe. Our team is honored to be your service provider of choice. I realize there are lots of options you have when it comes to your Hyundai, knowing our teams take great pride in the work they do for every Hyundai family member. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy, and knowledge.  If we can do anything, do not hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

Raymond B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Great service for a great car!
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you so much for completing our survey. We know you're  really busy and we're grateful for the time you've spent telling us about your experiences. We value your feedback and we'll use it to help us continue to improve our service.

Sandra C.
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Kona lover-Sandra C
The employees r exceptional. I have never met any of the service individuals but the service reps r very nice and explain everything. My husband was in the car business for over 40 years and he would always take any car I had to be serviced. I always felt very intimidated. I do not feel this way with Wilson county Hyundai
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers’ expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value your time with the service and maintenance to your Hyundai and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what I want our Dealership to represent. We truly appreciate the opportunity you give Wilson County Hyundai each of your visits with your Kona. Our team is honored to be your service provider of choice. I realize there are lots of options you have when it comes to your Hyundai, knowing our teams take great pride in the work they do for every Hyundai family member. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy, and knowledge.  If we can do anything, do not hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Great service team
Friendly quick service
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers’ expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value your time with the service and maintenance to your Hyundai and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what I want our Dealership to represent. We truly appreciate the opportunity you give Wilson County Hyundai each of your visits with your Sonata. Our team is honored to be your service provider of choice. I realize there are lots of options you have when it comes to your Hyundai, knowing our teams take great pride in the work they do for every Hyundai family member. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy, and knowledge.  If we can do anything, do not hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

Stephen W.
Hermitage, TN
03/21/2021 Category: Service
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 03/23/2021

I hope you are enjoying your Tucson, they are great SUV's and fun to drive. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider and taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey and great comments. I understand there are lots of choices when it comes to your Hyundai's service. Wilson County Hyundai is honored to have you in their family and know we will always respect your time, being your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We look forward to your next visit.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/21/2021 Category: Service
The staff is always friendly and on point

Thank you so much for the opportunity, completing this survey with the awesome comments. We know when it comes to your Tucson's service it is more than just repair and maintenance, it's about taking care of people and making sure we can meet the needs and expectations of everyone. We truly appreciate the opportunity  and want to thank you for choosing Wilson County Hyundai Service. We are your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. I know you have options to choose from and we will always work to give you the very best in customer service and respect your time, if we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

GW
Glenn W.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/17/2021 Category: Service

03/17/2021 Category: Service
MAMIE S. from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021

Thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider of choice and completing this survey, we will be reaching out to speak with you soon.

2020 Hyundai Kona
03/11/2021 Category: Service
Great place
Very friendly place. They do a good job
And The Vehicle is returned on time
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 03/14/2021

Than you for the opportunity to be your service provider and completion this survey. Wilson County Hyundai is honored to be your dealer of choice being your one stop shop welcomes you each and every visit. Please let us know if we can assist your automotive needs.

PG
Pat G.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
03/10/2021 Category: Service
Best Service
I always get the best service and advise. Have used dealaship for
Over 12 years
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 03/13/2021

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers’ expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value your time with the service and maintenance to your Hyundai and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what I want our Dealership to represent. We truly appreciate the opportunity you give Wilson County Hyundai each of your visits with your Veloster. Our team is honored to be your service provider of choice. I realize there are lots of options you have when it comes to your Hyundai, knowing our teams take great pride in the work they do for every Hyundai family member. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy, and knowledge.  If we can do anything, do not hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

AJ
Anna J.
03/04/2021 Category: Service
We do wish that they had a body shop on sight
If Hyundai had a body shop on the premises,it would be perfect .I don’t really know where to take it for body work. I trust them to take care of my vehicle maintenance
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 03/05/2021

We know when it comes to your Sonata's service it is more than just repair and maintenance, it's about taking care of people and making sure we can meet the needs and expectations of everyone. We truly appreciate the opportunity  and want to thank you for choosing Wilson County Hyundai Service. I know you have options to choose from  and we will always work to give you the very best in customer service and respect your time, if we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!
PS We work with Shippers Body Shop 615-444-8322 here in Lebanon, please contact Brittney and she will be more than glad to take care of any of your body shop needs.

FW
Frances W.
Nashville, TN
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/04/2021 Category: Service
Staff are amazing....always friendly and helpful
Outstanding service always.

Robert G.
03/03/2021 Category: Service
Excellent maintenance and repair shop
I have come to expect top performance from Hyundai and you never fail me. Your is superb, the friendliness is always a joy to be around and the quality of your help is fantastic!!

Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. We know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every Hyundai family member. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge. We truly appreciate the opportunity  and want to thank you for choosing Wilson County Hyundai Service. I know you have options to choose from  and we will always work to give you the very best in customer service and respect your time, if we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

James F.
03/03/2021 Category: Service
Completed as promised
I dropped off the vehicle the night before and it was completed as promised by the middle of the next day. Everything I requested, along with the recall, was done. Excellent service and easy drop off and pick up.

NH
Natalie H.
03/02/2021 Category: Service
The employees are very welcoming and give you the best service possible!! The building is very clean and organized and they make sure your comfortable and update you on everything that's going on
Extremely professional and friendly staff!! They definitely get you taken care of!!
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. We know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge.  I understand there are lots of choices when it comes to your Hyundai Elantra's service. Wilson County Hyundai is honored to have you in their family and know we will always respect your time, being your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!