Overall Rating 4.7380933/5Overall Rating 4.7380933/5Overall Rating 4.7380933/5Overall Rating 4.7380933/5rating 4.7380933
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Watertown, TN
Great service is
Very knowledgeable and competent staff prices for service very reasonable

Judy M.
Hartsville, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful customer service reps.
Wilson County Hyundai has the nicest people working in the service reception area. They go above the call of duty to help their customers. Thank you so much for the wonderful service I received.
RANDY S J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

HI Judy
Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. We know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge.  If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

KO
Katie O.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Service with a smile. They always find the problem and find a quick solution.

Hi Katie

EC
Erin C.
Hermitage, TN
Listens
I appreciated that Wilson County Hyundai listed to me as to what i was hearing, and what i thought was wrong with my car. They were able to find the primary issue and keep me up to date with my email preference, as i am unable to answer the phone during work hours. I also loved how they did not push me to fix a part that was not urgent. When i said "I'm sorry, i know it is rusted, but i do not have the finances to replace that part," they did not keep pushing. They understood that finances can be a bit of an issue when fixing a car. Thank you!

Hi Erin

Jimmy W.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
all around great service and the staff is fantastic
I bought my Santa Fe a year ago and I have had nothing but great service from the staff and Wilson county hyundai.

Hi Jimmy
Thank you for your rating, review and repeat business. We know you have options when having your vehicle serviced and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

Cynthia B.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Friendly and very nice!!
RANDY S J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Hi Cynthia
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what we want our Dealership to represent. I hope you are enjoying your Tucson the are great cars and fun to drive. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service department and look forward to your next visit.

Tamura M.
Mount Juliet, TN
11/09/2018
Superior Customer Service!!!
I had my 2016 Genesis serviced at this dealership a couple days ago and I have to tell you these people are Genuine and Amazing. You never know what to expect when looking for a new place to get your car serviced... Let me just say they over and exceeded all my expectations. Service was impeccable, timely and affordable. Mamie was my service agent and she was so awesome from Hello to Good Bye.

Tamura

Hello Tamura
Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. We know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. I believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge. When you are here, you're family and we are very glad you've chosen Wilson County as your Hyundai dealer. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/08/2018 Category: Service
All employees are the same. No matter what position they have.
The best customer service of any dealer that I ever attended. Bar none.
RANDY S J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Dear Valued Customer
Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. I know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge.  When you're here, you're family and we are very glad you've chosen us as your service provider. Our team members are our greatest assets. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask, we look forward to seeing you for many miles to come.

Martha S.
Murfreesboro, TN
11/07/2018 Category: Service
I arrived 25 minutes early; however, they took my vehicle right in and work began. A review was done with me prior to leaving.

Hello Martha
I hope you are enjoying your Tucson, they are great cars and fun to drive. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider and taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey and great comments. I understand there are lots of choices when it comes to your Hyundai's service. Wilson County Hyundai is honored to have you in their family and know we will always respect your time, being your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We look forward to your next visit.

John D.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Quick & easy
Went in for first service, minimum waiting, answered my questions, fixed everything, friendly.

Hi John
Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. We know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. I believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge.  If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

SV
Stephanie V.
Murfreesboro, TN
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful and friendly staff made our experience pleasant.
RANDY S J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Hi Stephanie

11/04/2018 Category: Service
Great Dealership
It's close and they try to make things right
RANDY S J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Dear Valued Customer
I hope you are enjoying your Sonata, they are great cars and fun to drive. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider and taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey and great comments. I understand there are lots of choices when it comes to your Hyundai's service. Wilson County Hyundai is honored to have you in their family and know we will always respect your time, being your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We look forward to your next visit.

Kaye B.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Employees
Convenient to our home. Employees are courteous and work well with the customer
RANDY S J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

Hello Kaye
Thank you for your rating, review and repeat business. Our employees are our greatest asset, and it’s always great to hear how we have gained our customers trust and loyalty with servicing their Hyundai.  We work very hard to ensure that happens with every customer on every visit. I know you have options when having your Santa Fe serviced and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. When you are here you are with you Wilson County Hyundai family.  If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

Carol M.
Antioch, TN
11/02/2018 Category: Service
everyone very friendly
No problems just a regular visit but thanks to them i had forgot about the recall so that was fixed and battery was a littl off so got a new one Thanks fo all the help

Hello Carol
It is a pleasure to be your service provider, I would like to Thank you you the great review and the opportunity. When you're here, you're family and we are very glad you have  chosen Wilson County as your Hyundai dealer.  We appreciate the post and we look forward to serving you for many more years and miles to come.

AW
Anthony W.
Bethpage, TN
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Service Review
Under Randy Jackson's leadership, the service department has always provided excellent customer service and is mindful of the overall cost of repairs and the value of the dollar. Will return when needed.

Hello Anthony
Wilson County Hyundai family enjoys each of your visits and appreciates the opportunity to be your service provider. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey and the rating. We are your one stop shop for all your automotive needs and look forward to your next visit.

PC
Phillip C.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
All is positive. There is no bad news.
RANDY S J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Hi Phillip

Mount Juliet, TN
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Had service last week that was unexpected of wch. The service manager called next day and listened to my concern and offered services for my unfortunate experience.

10/30/2018 Category: Service
Not a very timely service
If you are looking for a place to service your Hyundai, service is acceptable but wait time are atrocious.

Dear Valued Customer
Thank you so much for speaking with me over the phone today and helping Wilson County Hyundai be the very best at customer service. I am really sorry about the issue you encountered during the servicing of your Hyundai Sonata.  You are absolutely right, and I understand your frustration. Although we always strive toward 100% customer satisfaction, sometimes things don’t go right. Your comments will help us to the very best. I look forward to meeting you in person and thanking you again for all your information provided so I can use it in our weekly training. Look forward to providing service for you for many miles to come.

TR
Timothy R.
Megan Murphy is a gem
Megan makes the service experience 1000 times better. Her conduct and professionalism tops the class. Wilson County Hyundai needs to be extremely appreciative of the character of this young lady and how she treats her customers.
RANDY S J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Hi Timothy
Thank you for your feedback on your recent Wilson County Hyundai Service experience. Our employees are our greatest asset, and it’s always great to hear how we have gained our customers trust and loyalty with servicing their Hyundai.  We work very hard to ensure that happens with every customer on every visit. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit and we are glad you had a great experience.  When you're here, you're family and we are very glad you've chosen Wilson County as your Hyundai dealer.  We appreciate the opportunity to be your service department and look forward to your next visit.

Hermitage, TN
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/29/2018 Category: Service
They have provided me with good service every visit.

10/29/2018 Category: Service
Quick service and nice people
RANDY S J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Dear Valued Customer
Thank you for your business and the opportunity. Our goal is to ensure your convenience and “Truly Exceptional” experience on your visit. I know you have options when it comes to your Hyundai Elantra  and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. When you're here, you're family and we are very glad you've chosen Wilson County as your Hyundai dealer.  We appreciate the post and we look forward to serving you for many more years and miles to come.