Michael C.
White House, TN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/23/2020 Category: Service
I trust them under the hood!
Randy and his crew are first class. I choose to drive past other dealerships to get to them. Thank you Wilson County Hyundai for the top notch service department. I’ll keep coming back.

2020 Hyundai Palisade
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Fast and friendly experience
Services were complete with n a timely manner and the staff is always friendly.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

We appreciate you allowing us to be your car care provider. Our goal is to provide fast and friendly service to all our customers at every visit. I hope you are enjoying your Palisade they are great vehicles and fun to drive. Please let us know if we can assist you for any of your automotive needs and look forward to your next visit.

PH
Paul H.
Murfreesboro, TN
2020 Hyundai Elantra
10/18/2020 Category: Service
Best Experience Ever
If you are looking for a car, you won't be disappointed with Bobby. He'll make it happen. We were in & out within 3 hours. Best experience ever ! And Mamie (?) in service kept us informed on our service. Everything they did, she came and told us. Kept checking in. Again, in & out within an hour. Great experience !
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. We know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge.  If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

Lafayette, TN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Service , friendly staff, location
Exceptional great business.

I hope you are enjoying your Santa Fe, they are great vehicles and fun to drive. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider and taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey and great comments. I understand there are lots of choices when it comes to your Hyundai's service. Wilson County Hyundai is honored to have you in their family and know we will always respect your time, being your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We look forward to your next visit and many miles to come.

RT
Rosanne T.
Goodells, MI
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/16/2020 Category: Service
the people
excellent
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

We appreciate you allowing us to be your car care provider and completing this survey with the great comments. Our goal is to provide fast and friendly service to all our customers at every visit. I hope you are enjoying your Sonata  they are great vehicles and fun to drive. Please let us know if we can assist you for any of your automotive needs.

Cookeville, TN
2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service!

Thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider and completing this survey. Our goal is to ensure your convenience and “Truly Exceptional” experience on your visit. I know you have options when it comes to your Hyundai Tucson and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. When you're here, you're family and we are very glad you've chosen us as your Hyundai dealer.  We appreciate the post and look forward to serving you for many more years and miles to come.

BK
Bryan K.
Brush Creek, TN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Vehicle service
Great place to go. Friendly people, quick service, everything done in a timely manner, and a great staff.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 10/15/2020

We know when it comes to your Santa Fe's service it is more than just repair and maintenance, it's about taking care of people and making sure we can meet the needs and expectations of everyone. We truly appreciate the opportunity  and want to thank you for choosing Wilson County Hyundai Service. I know you have options to choose from  and we will always work to give you the very best in customer service and respect your time, if we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

BC
Brenna C.
Cookeville, TN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Hunter listened to what my concerns were and has a plan to fix my problem .I do like my vehicle .
Hunter made it easy to talk to .
Awesome customer service
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 10/14/2020

We know when it comes to your Santa Fe's service it is more than just repair and maintenance, it's about taking care of people and making sure we can meet the needs and expectations of everyone. We truly appreciate the opportunity  and want to thank you for choosing Wilson County Hyundai Service. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider and taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey and great comments. I understand there are lots of choices when it comes to your Hyundai's service. Wilson County Hyundai is honored to have you in their family and know we will always respect your time, being your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We look forward to your next visit and many miles to come.

MT
Martin T.
Hermitage, TN
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Another great and quick service.
Quick in and out oil change to fit my schedule.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

We know when it comes to your Elantra's service it is more than just repair and maintenance, it's about taking care of people and making sure we can meet the needs and expectations of everyone. We truly appreciate the opportunity  and want to thank you for choosing Wilson County Hyundai Service. I know you have options to choose from  and we will always work to give you the very best in customer service and respect your time, if we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

Devin S.
10/06/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai
I had the best time shopping to find my new car! I wasn’t sure what I wanted but Andrew helped basically pick what I would like best! I fell in love with the Hyundai Elantra value and got it for a great price.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 10/07/2020

WV
William V.
Mount Juliet, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/01/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
Great service always
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey and the great comments. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what I want our Dealership to represent. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service provider and look forward to your next visit. Go Preds!

Mount Juliet, TN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/29/2020 Category: Service
It's a very Good Place for my Hyundai!
Just one sentence: They are exceptional!
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 09/30/2020

BW
Bennie W.
09/29/2020 Category: Service
service great
great quick service clean and vert nice people working there
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 09/29/2020

We know when it comes to your Sonata's service it is more than just repair and maintenance, it's about taking care of people and making sure we can meet the needs and expectations of everyone. We truly appreciate the opportunity  and want to thank you for choosing Wilson County Hyundai Service. I know you have options to choose from  and we will always work to give you the very best in customer service and respect your time, if we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

RF
Richard F.
Goodlettsville, TN
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Very customer service oriented.
Hunter was very courteous and professional. We thought he was outstanding!
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 09/25/2020

I hope you are enjoying your Santa Fe, they are great vehicles and fun to drive. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider and taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey and great comments. I understand there are lots of choices when it comes to your Hyundai's service. Wilson County Hyundai is honored to have you in their family and know we will always respect your time, being your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We look forward to your next visit.

Gallatin, TN
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
Everyone is super friendly and professional!