Alexandria, TN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Great people Great Dealership
Service staff is the most pleasant to deal with always have your best interest in mind. Other dealers could learn a lot from Wilson County Hyundai

LL
Lawrence L.
Mount Juliet, TN
2011 Hyundai Genesis
02/22/2020 Category: Service
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you so much for the opportunity you give Wilson County Hyundai each visit being your service provider. Good dealership due to great customers like yourself, I know you have options when it comes to your Genesis and service centers. We are honored to have you a part of the Hyundai family and look forward to your next visit and many miles to come.

WJ
Warren J.
02/19/2020 Category: Service
going the extra mile
I know what type of owner and staff this dealership has and its second too none. Had a slight issue and I mean slight issue during routine service but Randy Jackson in service dept stepped up and made sure issue was solved and really appreciated my feedback. At 60yrs old and have bought no telling how many vehicles [only 2 new] I'll have to say its a good feeling to deal with folks that take pride in what they do.

02/19/2020 Category: Service
above average dealership
really like this facility. could use a little tweaking in service dept but more than willing to listen and do whatever needs to be done to satisfy. you will not find a better owner and staff. Thanks
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you again for taking my phone call today and making me aware of your recent experience with Wilson County Hyundai.  I apologize if our service did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns, I do hate you are dealing with rodent issues and with bringing debris into your filters. I will use your comments to make us better and will show my appreciation on your next service. Thank you again for being part of Wilson County Hyundai family and look forward to your next visit.

MN
Myla N.
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Consistently good
Kept informed. Trustworthy work.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

I hope you are enjoying your Sonata, they are great cars and fun to drive. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider and taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey and great comments. I understand there are lots of choices when it comes to your Hyundai's service. Wilson County Hyundai is honored to have you in their family and know we will always respect your time, being your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We look forward to your next visit and many miles to come.

Stephen S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/14/2020 Category: Service
The people.
Great service-great people.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. We know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge. When you're here, you're family and we are very glad you've chosen Wilson County as your Hyundai dealer. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

Fayetteville, TN
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/11/2020 Category: Service
2019 Elantra Fayetteville Tennessee
Randy Jackson and his staff knows how to treat service customers. I personally drive over 200 miles to have my Hyundai serviced at this dealership. There are closer Hyundai dealers to chose from but the way they greet and treat service customers is nothing short of a disgrace. If you want to be treated with dignity and respect and enjoy your overall service experience Wilson County Hyundai is your clear choice.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

I hope you are enjoying your Elantra, they are great cars and fun to drive. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider and taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what I want our Dealership to represent.  I understand there are lots of choices when it comes to your Hyundai's service, many close to where you live. Wilson County Hyundai is honored to have you in their family and know we will always respect your time, being your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We work very hard to ensure that happens with every customer on every visit, and look forward to seeing you again for many miles to come.

Kathy B.
Gallatin, TN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
They have an amazing group of people. I will always bring my Santa Fe in for service.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what I want our Dealership to represent. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service department and look forward to your next visit and many miles to come.

FR
Frank R.
Castalian Springs, TN
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Awesome dealership
They take the time to listen
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what I want our Dealership to represent. When you're here, you're family and we are very glad you've chosen us as your Hyundai dealer. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service provider and look forward to your next visit and many miles to come.

Richard M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional service on our Hyundai yesterday. I think they have set the bar for service and am never disappointed when doing business with these folks. 5 stars

Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. I know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. I believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge.  If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

Cathy H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great place
Always treat me right. Very friendly staff. They go out of their way to make sure everything is purfect.

I hope you are enjoying your Santa Fe, they are great SUV's and fun to drive. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider and taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey and great comments. I understand there are lots of choices when it comes to your Hyundai's service. Wilson County Hyundai is honored to have you in their family and know we will always respect your time, being your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We look forward to your next visit and many miles to come.

DO
Darla O.
Hickman, TN
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Service Dept.
They was friendly and kept me posted on everything going on with my car..
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you so much for your business and your five-star review!

Katherine B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great great service!!!
Such splendid service.

Your Wilson County Hyundai family would like to thank you for completing this survey and expressing what I want our dealership to represent. Our team strives daily to be the very best in customer service, and appreciates the great comments. We take great pride in the work they do for every customer and believe that it is the most important part of our business.  Providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge is our focus. We look forward to your next visit and many miles to come

Debbie L.
Mount Juliet, TN
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent Customer Service
I got my oil changed and tires rotated; all done in a timely manner. Hunter (staff member) was courteous and kept constant check on me during my wait time. I really appreciate the fabulous customer service !

Thank you for your kind words and the great 5-Star rating.  We are very proud to have Hunter as a member of our service team. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Wilson County Hyundai . When you are here you are family, your time will always be respected.  We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it.

Watertown, TN
Prompt Service
Came in for a new battery - great service - out in less than 30 minutes

Thank you so much for the great review! Our team works very hard to provide the best service possible, so we are so happy to see that reflected during your experiences with us. When you're here, you're family and we are very glad you've chosen Wilson County as your Hyundai dealer.  We appreciate the post and we look forward to serving you for many more years and miles to come.

Charles S.
Old Hickory, TN
02/04/2020 Category: Service
could not be better
Easy to schedule appointment, friendly, knowledgeable staff, quick service, reasonable price.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to respond to our survey. It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to providing for all of your future service needs at our service department. Providing us this “Five Star” report today is very much appreciated, as we all strive to make your visit as pleasant as possible and it means so much to us when we hear back from our best customers like yourself. We will continue to try to make every visit a pleasant one and hope to see you soon.