Overall Rating 4.7321438/5Overall Rating 4.7321438/5Overall Rating 4.7321438/5Overall Rating 4.7321438/5rating 4.7321438
Overall Rating 2.3571464/5Overall Rating 2.3571464/5rating 2.3571464rating 2.3571464rating 2.3571464

AH
Amanda H.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Positive experience
Randy, service dept manager, went over and resolved a prior issue I'd had. Went out of his way to have an open conversation about it, and then sold me some parts at cost (no labor) to make amends. Great guy, cares about his customers

Jared L.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
90 min for an oil change is unacceptable.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

I am really sorry about the issue you encountered during the servicing of your Hyundai Elantra.  You are absolutely right, and I understand your frustration. It is never our intent to disrespect or dis-service to any customer. Although we always strive toward 100% customer satisfaction, sometimes things don’t go right.  We would like an opportunity to make it right for you, i will try to contact you by phone today and show that you are the most important to our Hyundai family. I look forward to speaking with you  and making a bad situation into a good one. Thank you again for the opportunity.

WB
William B.
Murfreesboro, TN
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Best customer service in the business!
I always have a great visit here. Their customer service is top notch! Megan makes you feel like you're their most important customer.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for your kind words and the 5-Star rating.  We are very proud to have Megan as a member of our service team. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Wilson County Hyundai of Hyundai. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it.

WC
William C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/01/2019 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE AND SALES STAFF
Easy to deal with. Honest, no pressure, accommodating and make purchasing auto easy. Have had serviced twice and service area very efficient and friendly. Definitely a place to go when you need a vehicle.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. We know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge.  If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

AD
Angela D.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Randy (service manager), Megan and Mamie (service writers) always go above and beyond at every visit.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what we want our Dealership to represent. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service provider and look forward to your next visit and many miles to come.

MN
Mike N.
Smyrna, TN
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Great as always
I'm a regular. Service was great as always.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Hi Mike
Thank you for your rating, review and repeat business. We know you have options when having your vehicle serviced and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. When you're here, you're family and we are very glad you've chosen us as your Hyundai dealer.  We appreciate the post and we look forward to serving you for many more years and miles to come.

Bonnye B.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Service with a smile
I took my car into Wilson county Hyundai for a checkup. The young lady in the service dept was very pleasant noted my concerns and relayed them to the mechanic. She came to me afterwards and went over what was done. My car.drove like a brand new.car. thank you Wilson county hyundai
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond back to us informing us of your recent visit. We work hard to ensure every customer receives just the same positive experience you experienced on your visit. Our goal is always to provide excellent service and get you back on the road as quickly as possible. We know you have options when having your vehicle serviced and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

2011 Hyundai Genesis
10/21/2019 Category: Service

Thank you for the review and they are very important to us to ensure great customer service.
It is a pleasure to have you as a part of the Wilson County Auto Family and we look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

CG
Cam G.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy service as always. Mamie worked me in late on the day and I appreciate her and the work cheerful service she always provides!
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

HI Cam
Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. I know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer.  We are very proud to have Mamie as a member of our service team. When you're here, you're family and we are very glad you've chosen us as your Hyundai dealer. I believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge. We know you have options when having your vehicle serviced and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. We look forward to your next visit and many miles to come.

Mary B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/18/2019 Category: Service
The service is outstanding!
Mamie is a true asset to Hyundai - she is courteous, knowledgeable and professional. The technicians and service is truly second to none!
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you for your kind words and the 5-Star rating.  We are very proud to have Mamie as a member of our service team. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Wilson County Hyundai of Hyundai. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it.

Castalian Springs, TN
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Customer Representative Mamie did an outstanding job in scheduling, consulting and processing maintenance check.
Great job! Five stars to Mamie!
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

Judith B.
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service.
Friendly. Service performed on time.

I hope you are enjoying your Sonata, they are great cars and fun to drive. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider and taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey and great comments. I understand there are lots of choices when it comes to your Hyundai's service. Wilson County Hyundai is honored to have you in their family and know we will always respect your time, being your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We look forward to your next visit and many miles to come.

DE
David E.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Not so good experience, Turned into a GOOD one!
After speaking to Mr. Randy Jackson, I realized the price was not almost $30. more. He explained that there was a miscommunication when I called and ask how much the oil change would be. The tax was not applied, and I made a mistake about the price I was charged the last time. Randy was so polite and kind to me even though I made a mistake about the price. He let me know exactly what I had paid for the last few oil changes. He also told me about the type of oil they use which is a high quality. Also the lady at the service desk , Megan, did lower the price that day to try to help and keep me happy. Wilson County Hyundai really is a good place to service your car. Randy also gave me a $10. coupon to use for my next oil change. I will be using it! I will continue to use Wilson County Hyundai for my service, and let me say I love my Genesis!

10/15/2019 Category: Service
Not happy with oil change price
They tried to charge me almost $30 more than I was charged the time before for the oil change
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you so much for speaking with me over the phone today,  making us aware of your recent experience with Wilson County Hyundai. I am sorry you did not have a good experience in our Service Department.  It is our goal to provide a great experience 100% of the time and it is disappointing to me that we failed in your recent visit. Our goal is to consistently provide an exemplary level of customer service to all of our guests. We work really hard to supply the best service out there, and deliver personal customer support.  I value you as a customer and your feedback tremendously, this is what makes Wilson County Hyundai stand out from the rest.  I apologize for your recent experience, and the lack of clear communication, your comments will be used for coaching and training our employees to make us better.  I know you have options when having your vehicle serviced and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

VB
Victor B.
10/14/2019 Category: Service
They Make It Easy
Megan, My service advisor is a pleasure to deal with. She makes the process quick and easy!

LP
Lori P.
Murfreesboro, TN
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Very professional beginning to end!
Randy Jackson runs a disciplined and well organized operation. That is hard to find st dealerships.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Hello Lori
Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. We know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. I believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge. When you're here, you're family and we are very glad you've chosen Wilson County as your Hyundai dealer. We are your one stop shop for all your automotive needs.  If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

Robert R.
Old Hickory, TN
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
They were very friendly and efficient

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what I want our Dealership to represent. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service department and look forward to your next visit and many miles to come.

David S.
Gallatin, TN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Your employees are very professional
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 10/12/2019

Thank you for your business and the opportunity. Our goal is to ensure your convenience and “Truly Exceptional” experience on your visit. I know you have options when it comes to your Hyundai Santa fe  and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. When you're here, you're family and we are very glad you've chosen Wilson County as your Hyundai dealer.  We appreciate the post and we look forward to serving you for many more years and miles to come.

JY
Joseph Y.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/09/2019 Category: Service
I like the way you can track your car through the various stages
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

I hope you are enjoying your Veloster, they are great cars and fun to drive. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider and taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey and great comments. I understand there are lots of choices when it comes to your Hyundai's service. Wilson County Hyundai is honored to have you in their family and know we will always respect your time, being your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We look forward to your next visit and many miles to come.

10/06/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and Professional
Awesome place. They are fast, professional and friendly
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Dear Valued Customer

Jerome B.
Antioch, TN
2014 Hyundai Equus
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Great customer service all the time

Thank you for your feedback on your recent Wilson County Hyundai Service experience. We appreciate you taking time out of your schedule to let us know how we are doing. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit and we are glad you had a great experience. When you're here, you're family and we are very glad you've chosen Wilson County as your Hyundai dealer.  If we can be of assistance again, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you for your business and continued patronage.