Roy B.
2020 Hyundai Kona
07/11/2020 Category: Service
good service
very nice people to work with

LG
Lisa G.
Watertown, TN
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Hunter was very efficient, informative, and polite.

Joel G.
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Service dept. always does a great job.
When I call the dealership the young lady that always answers the phone, usually within two rings, is very nice and with a pleasant voice is ready to transfer my call to the intended department.
Service work as always is excellent!
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

Your Wilson County Hyundai family would like to thank you for completing this survey and expressing what I want our dealership to represent. We know when it comes to your Tucson's service it is more than just repair and maintenance, it's about taking care of people and making sure we can meet the needs and expectations of everyone. We truly appreciate the opportunity  and want to thank you for choosing Wilson County Hyundai Service. I know you have options to choose from  and we will always work to give you the very best in customer service and respect your time, if we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

Watertown, TN
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service department, very efficient
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 07/07/2020

We know when it comes to your Sonata's service it is more than just repair and maintenance, it's about taking care of people and making sure we can meet the needs and expectations of everyone. We truly appreciate the opportunity  and want to thank you for choosing Wilson County Hyundai Service. I know you have options to choose from  and we will always work to give you the very best in customer service and respect your time, if we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Always have my service done here.
Nathan was great. Would love to see specials on service for loyal customers especially when driving from another town. Prices keep going up but everyone is always nice.

We know when it comes to your Elantra's service it is more than just repair and maintenance, it's about taking care of people and making sure we can meet the needs and expectations of everyone. We truly appreciate the opportunity  and want to thank you for choosing Wilson County Hyundai Service. I know you have options to choose from  and we will always work to give you the very best in customer service and respect your time, if we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

TL
Tina L.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding Service every visit!
Hunter was great in taking care of my car maintenance needs.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

Sandra C.
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Mrs Caldwell
This place is an excellent place. My husband was in the car business for 40 years. I never had to take a car anywhere. He had a stroke and is not able to do anything and I had to take over the car dealings and Wilson Co Hyundai makes it so easy. They r extremely nice and put u at ease

Thank you so much for the opportunity to be your Hyundai's service provider. I hope you are enjoying your Kona, they are great cars and fun to drive. Wilson County Hyundai is honored to your dealer of choice and will always be here with a friendly smile, partnering with you to keep your Hyundai worry free. Our team members work hard to give the very best in customer service, and are trained to know all the  nuances of every model; this training helps us communicate to every owner not only what is needed, but why. I am so happy to see that reflected during your experiences with us.
When you're here, you're family and we are very glad you've chosen Wilson County as your Hyundai dealer.  We appreciate the post and we look forward to serving you for many more years and miles to come.

BK
Bryan K.
Brush Creek, TN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/01/2020 Category: Service
oil change
Efficient, courteous, service. I always have the car serviced at Wilson County Hyundai.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

I hope you are enjoying your Santa Fe, they are great vehicles and fun to drive. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider and taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey with the great comments of what I want our dealership to represent . I understand there are lots of choices when it comes to your Hyundai's service. Wilson County Hyundai is honored to have you in their family and know we will always respect your time, being your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We look forward to your next visit and many miles to come.

Ronald M.
Franklin, TN
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Best Service Department
This is the best service around. Always honest & dependable.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

I hope you are enjoying your Elantra , they are great cars and fun to drive. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider and taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey and great comments. I understand there are lots of choices when it comes to your Hyundai's service. Wilson County Hyundai is honored to have you in their family and know we will always respect your time, being your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We look forward to your next visit and many miles to come.

AD
Ava D.
Murfreesboro, TN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Fast courteous service

I hope you are enjoying your Tucson, they are great vehicles and fun to drive. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider and taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey and great comments. I understand there are lots of choices when it comes to your Hyundai's service. Wilson County Hyundai is honored to have you in their family and know we will always respect your time, being your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We look forward to your next visit.

WJ
Warren J.
06/28/2020 Category: Service
service
great service today relaxing atmosphere during service.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what we want our Dealership to represent. I hope you are enjoying your Tucson the are great vehicles and fun to drive. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service department and look forward to your next visit and many miles to come.

KJ
Kenneth J.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly.
My Sonata was a great riding car. My radio was the pits. Never got a replacement or good repair for radio. I travel a lot and the radio is how I keep up with news. Finally got sick of it not being fixed.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

LA
Lou A.
Alexandria, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Goodcservice
Randy, who is the service manager is “all about” providing great service. Staff is polite and helpful. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you so much for completing this survey  with the great comments. We know when it comes to your Santa Fe's service it is more than just repair and maintenance, it's about taking care of people and making sure we can meet the needs and expectations of everyone. We truly appreciate the opportunity  and want to thank you for choosing Wilson County Hyundai Service. I know you have options to choose from  and we will always work to give you the very best in customer service and respect your time, if we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

PL
Patricia L.
2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring
Very good place
Very clean and staff friendly

Thank you so much for the opportunity to be your service provider and completing this survey, it is always our pleasure to help you maintain your Hyundai. I hope you are enjoying Elantra Touring they are great cars and fun to drive. Wilson County Hyundai is your one stop shop for all your automotive needs and looks forward to many miles to come.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
SERVICE VISIT
Quick, competent and efficient service.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

I hope you are enjoying your Elantra, they are great cars and fun to drive. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider and taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey and great comments. I understand there are lots of choices when it comes to your Hyundai's service. Wilson County Hyundai is honored to have you in their family and know we will always respect your time, being your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We look forward to your next visit and many miles to come.