Overall Rating 4.7272727/5Overall Rating 4.7272727/5Overall Rating 4.7272727/5Overall Rating 4.7272727/5rating 4.7272727
Overall Rating 2.3409118/5Overall Rating 2.3409118/5rating 2.3409118rating 2.3409118rating 2.3409118

Watertown, TN
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
I am always impressed with the level of knowledge and professionalism of your staff.

03/22/2019 Category: Service
Great
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

I hope you are enjoying your Sonata, they are great cars and fun to drive. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider and taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey and great comments. I understand there are lots of choices when it comes to your Hyundai's service. Wilson County Hyundai is honored to have you in their family and know we will always respect your time, being your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We look forward to your next visit.

Joanne S.
Old Hickory, TN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/21/2019 Category: Service
the people working there treat you so nice.
We enjoy the free coffee in the wait room.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

HI Joanne
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what I want our Dealership to represent. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service department and look forward to your next visit.

Hermitage, TN
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Wilson County Hyundai
The service personnel are always so friendly and helpful. It is always a pleasure to take my car in for service there.

Dear Valued Customer
Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. We know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge.  If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

Michael S.
2017 Hyundai Accent
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Great
Friendly people and quick service.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Hi Michael

David S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Honest service
I trust the service team at Wilson County Hyundai to keep my Santa Fe running like new, even with over 90,000 miles.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Hi David
Thank you for your rating, review and repeat business. We know you have options when having your vehicle serviced and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

LT
Lancer T.
Great all around service
Megan is always great with checking me in and updating status of my vehicle.
Very nice waiting area, bathrooms and all around good service.

My only issue is about the price of the oil change.
My wife and I both get our oil changed here now, but with the oil price increase, we will have to search for a cheaper avenue.
I believe $114 to change two vehicles oil is very expensive.

03/19/2019 Category: Service
Lower price on oil change required

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services. I apologize to hear that the price of your service you received did not meet your expectations. Management has been informed to address your concerns. Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Wilson County  Hyundai, providing you with maintenance that will keep your Sonata worry free and none of the added extras that you would find with most cheaper oil changes. Quality oil with the manufacturer Quaker State 300,000 mile written warranty, all fluid levels topped off and a multi point inspection that assures your valuable investment of worry free driving. I want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

GP
Gary P.
Fayetteville, TN
03/18/2019 Category: Service
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Vehicle scheduled in on 3-14-19 at 1:30 P.M. Oil and filter change performed and inoperative trunk lamp was diagnosed as a defective trunk latch to be covered under the 5 year/60,000 mile warranty. Trunk latch had to be ordered and awaiting a call upon receipt of part to correct trunk lamp.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Hi Gary

03/18/2019 Category: Service
X
X

Dear Valued Customer
Thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider and completing this survey. Wilson County Hyundai is your one stop shop for all your automotive needs and looks forward to your next visit.

HB
Herman B.
Livingston, TN
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service “with a smile”
Excellent overall experience. Friendly staff. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Facilities very nice and clean

Hi Herman
Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. We know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and earning that 5th Star.

Rita G.
Murfreesboro, TN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and friendly staff
Friendly service

Hi Rita

2012 Hyundai Elantra To
Best service honest trustworthy
I have been driving 60 miles one way for over 19 years because of Randy, great staff and quick service

Dear Valued Customer

Wilson County Hyundai thanks you for the opportunity to be your service provider and the great comments of what I want our dealership to represent. We are your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. Please let us know if we can help you with any of  your Hyundai needs, we look forward to your next visit.

Martha H.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Polite, polite and knowledgeable.
I always receive good service here. They explain problems thoroughly and then fix them promptly.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Hi Martha
Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. We know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. I believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge.  If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

NW
Norman W.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Professional
As I walked in the service station, was greeted. The service manger was courteous, efficient, professional in every regard. Noticed that the service area was very clean and welcoming not just to me but to all who came in. Was shown the waiting room which was laid out invitationally with current magazines, coffee and tea available. The whole atmosphere, generated by the personnel was the kind that you will want to return. The service done on my car was done efficiently and prompt.

Hi Norman

03/13/2019 Category: Service
The best car place
Every time I come to get my car checked, the staff works professionally and are respectable.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

DK
David K.
Cookeville, TN
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Always nice, treat customers well.
Wilson County Motors is a nice dealership to do business with, I've bought two cars there and often use their services despite living 40 miles away. They're friendly, the waiting area is nice, they go over the services and prices, and their prices are not higher than independent shops. When I don't change my own oil, I go there.

Hi David
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey and the 5 stars. I know you have lots of choices when it comes to having your maintenance and repair completed on your Elantra, when you are here you are with family and we will always respect your time. Wilson County Is your one stop shop for all your automotive needs and looks forward to many miles to come.

John H.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
repair of rear side door
see previous
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Hi John
Thank you for making us aware of your recent experience with Wilson County Hyundai.  I apologize,  truly really sorry about the issue you encountered during the servicing of your Hyundai Tucson.  You are absolutely right, and I understand your frustration. Although we always strive toward 100% customer satisfaction, sometimes things don’t go right.  Our goal is to consistently provide an exemplary level of customer service to all of our guests. If possible I would like to contact you by phone and see if I can correct on our part and make your experience the best we can. When you are here you are with family and we want to make each visit something you can set time and we can respect and return your vehicle in that amount of time. I will use this as a coaching tool to help our team members be the very best we can. Thank you again for the opportunity and look forward to speaking with you.

Juan M.
Excelent Service
Good Personal Attention, Quick Service , Accurate information

Hi Juan

Johnnie C.
Old Hickory, TN
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/12/2019 Category: Service
People Speak, and smile..
Bought car here had serviced here, never a problem. Never got a runaround just good service.

Hi Johnnie
Thank you so much for the opportunity to be your service provider and completing this survey. Our customers mean so much more to us than a number or a vehicle. When you service your vehicle at Wilson County Hyundai, you are a member of our family, and we welcome you to our home.  We are your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. Thank you for the great review of your experience.

Marilyn M.