Overall Rating 4.7222231/5Overall Rating 4.7222231/5Overall Rating 4.7222231/5Overall Rating 4.7222231/5rating 4.7222231
Overall Rating 2.2777736/5Overall Rating 2.2777736/5rating 2.2777736rating 2.2777736rating 2.2777736

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Dissatisfied
Say one thing one time and next time you bring your car in say something else.
Randy J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai

Thank you for making me aware of your recent experience with Wilson County  Hyundai.  Our goal is to consistently provide an exemplary level of customer service to all of our guests. Based on the events you describe, we did not meet that goal. I apologize we had equipment failure and were not able to give you a proper test results that day. Please know it was resolved the next day and although we always strive toward 100% customer satisfaction, sometimes things don’t go right. I would like an opportunity to make it right for you, please give me a call or email.

Stacey M.

Robert S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Tina provided great customer service!
Randy J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey and great comments.
Our employees are our greatest asset, and it’s always great to hear how we have gained our customers trust and loyalty with servicing their Hyundai.  We work very hard to ensure that happens with every customer on every visit, and look forward to seeing again next time.

SK
Samantha K.
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful Service by Wonderful People
I had some recalls fixed on my car. I dropped it off at 8:00am and was told it would take several hours. They called me by 9:30 and told me my car was ready! It was fast ! The service was wonderful and everyone was so friendly!

Hello Samantha

05/19/2018 Category: Service
service visit
Took care of my car while I waited in comfortable surroundings.
Randy J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what I want our Dealership to represent. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service department and look forward to your next visit.

AT
Andrea T.
Gallatin, TN
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Service with a smile
I came in early for my oil change and I didn't have to wait, they took me right in. In 40 minutes I was on my way home. Thanks.

Hi Andrea
Your Wilson County Hyundai family would like to thank you for completing this survey and expressing what I want our dealership to represent. Our team strives daily to be the very best in customer service, and appreciates the great comments. We look forward to your next visit.

BW
Bill W.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/15/2018 Category: Service
awesome service
I have always been treated with courtesy and respect at the service center

Hello Bill

HC
Howard C.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/15/2018 Category: Service
I'll be back.
Ease of getting an appointment, quality of service.

Hi Howard

Hermitage, TN
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Review - service
The people were very friendly, informative, and kept me up to date with the progress. They also checked with me before doing anything that would cost extra.

AR
Ashley R.
Murfreesboro, TN
05/11/2018 Category: Service
AMAZING
This place is fast and dose job right first time. Everyone's friendly makes u feel important

Hi Ashley

Michael W.
Watertown, TN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/11/2018 Category: Service
People
Ok

Hi Michael
I would like to thank you so much for the opportunity to be your service provider and you completing this important survey. Wilson County Hyundai is your one stop shop for all your automotive needs from maintenance, tires , batteries, minor to major repairs. Our team stands ready with A. S.E. master technicians along with a fully staff service department and looks forward to your next visit and earning that 5th star.

AH
Anita H.
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Good
Friendly service , especially since I didn't have. Appointment .
Randy J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai

Hello AnitaThank you for your rating, review and kind words. We know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge.  If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!Randy JacksonParts and Service Directorrandyj@wilsoncountyauto.com615-444-5564

SO
Sara O.
Crossville, TN
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/10/2018 Category: Service
The staff is very attentive and easy to talk to. I felt that they wanted to go above and beyond my expectations.
Randy J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai

Hello SaraThank you for your rating, review and repeat business. We know you have options when having your vehicle serviced and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!Randy JacksonParts and Service Directorrandyj@wilsoncountyauto.com615-444-5564

TW
Tammye W.
2015 Hyundai Equus
Knowledgeable
The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. They make sure you understand everything that is going on with your vehicle.
Randy J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai

Hello TammyeThank you for your rating and review. Our teams are trained to know the vehicles and nuances of every model; this training helps us communicate to every owner not only what is needed, but why.  If we can do anything, don't hesitate to askRandy JacksonParts and Service Directorrandyj@wilsoncountyauto.com615-444-5564

Judith B.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Easy to make appointment. Very pleasant waiting area. The work is performed in timely manner.

Hello Judith

Jeanette M.
Old Hickory, TN
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and Professional Service
My experience with dealers service has been mixed and mostly on the just ok to downright poor and suspicious.
However with two vehicles over eight years this dealership’s service department is excellent and from my experience fair and honest.

Hello Jeanette
Thank you so much for taking time out of you're busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what I want our Dealership to represent. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service department and look forward to your next visit.

Charles S.
Old Hickory, TN
05/08/2018 Category: Service
could not be better
Easy to book appointment.
Ready for me on time.
Quick courteous service.
Very reasonable cost.
Could not have been any better service.
Thank you!

Hello Charles

LQ
Lisa Q.
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance
I feel that they keep up with what maintenance is needed. They are prompt. I can take care of recalls at the same time .

Hello Lisa
When you're here, you're family and we are very glad you've chosen Wilson County Hyundai as your service provider Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. I know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge.  If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

Ronald M.
Franklin, TN
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Best Service Department
The Service Department at Wilson County Hyundai is the best.

Hello Ronald

AP
Amber P.
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Great and quick service
My check engine light popped up along with an issue. My new Tuscon was not accelerating properly so I did a little digging and saw I had a recall and made an appointment which led to a recall fix and a part on the turbo needing to be replaced. Kaitlyn was very friendly and responsive! She set me up with a rental and had my car ready earlier than expected. I have had nothing but great experiences from the Lebanon location.

Hello Amber