Overall Rating 4.7368446/5Overall Rating 4.7368446/5Overall Rating 4.7368446/5Overall Rating 4.7368446/5rating 4.7368446
Overall Rating 2.3508744/5Overall Rating 2.3508744/5rating 2.3508744rating 2.3508744rating 2.3508744

Raymond B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Santa Fe great car good service.
Friendly service and timely with reasonable price. Great product! Probably the nicest car I’ve purchased that has not had any problems at all
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you for your business and the opportunity. Our goal is to ensure your convenience and “Truly Exceptional” experience on your visit. I know you have options when it comes to your Hyundai Santa Fe  and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. When you're here, you're family and we are very glad you've chosen us as your Hyundai dealer.  We appreciate the post and we look forward to serving you for many more years and miles to come.

Shinta H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Car was ready on time frame promised.
Great staff and location of this Hyundai Is convenient .

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what I want our Dealership to represent. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service provider and look forward to your next visit and many more miles to come.

MT
Mary T.
Good service writers
Thanks

Hello Mary
We appreciate you allowing us to be your car care provider. Our goal is to provide fast and friendly service to all our customers at every visit. I hope you are enjoying your Santa Fe  they are great vehicles and fun to drive. Please let us know if we can assist you for any of your automotive needs, we look forward to your next visit and earning that 5th star.

Ronald H.
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Cheap Cheap Cheap
Provide bottled water!
Add vending machines
Find a new TV channel
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 07/31/2019

Hi Ronald
Thank you so much for taking my call this afternoon and for making me aware of your recent experience with Wilson County Hyundai.  I am sorry you did not have a good experience in our Service Department.  It is my goal to provide a great experience 100% of the time and it is disappointing to me that we failed in your recent visit. You bring up some valid points, thank you for sharing. I understand and sympathize with your frustration on the bottle water issue and will take this to the owners of Wilson County Hyundai. I will use your thoughts and concerns to help make our Service department better, I gain so much knowledge from our Hyundai family members and only want to be the best of the best when it comes to customer service. Thank you so much again for taking time out of your busy day, I do apologize for the time of the call, just want you to know I am here to help correct and make your visits worth while and know you are part of the Wilson County Hyundai Family and very much appreciated.

615-444-5564
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 08/03/2019

Thank you so much again for speaking with me, please know your concerns have personally been delivered to the owners, our Parts and Service work with the guide lines set forth and always looks for better or new ideas we can improve. We only want to be the very best in customer service and take care of our Hyundai family members, this survey gives us the outlet to do that. I hope you have a great weekend and look forward to your next visit.

Alan S.
Mt. Juliet, TN
07/31/2019 Category: Service
I needed warranty repairs along with another issue I was having with my car. Wilson County Hyundai was great from start to finish. The online scheduling was easy to navigate and the appointment was all on time. Of course, the warranty work was all covered, but even the one repair that was needed was less than quoted.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what I want our Dealership to represent. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service department and look forward to your next visit and many miles to come.

Ryan R.
Hickman, TN
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/30/2019 Category: Service
The Best Service Department in Middle TN
I have had my car serviced at a few dealerships in the Middle TN area, and the Lebanon location has continually provided outstanding service. It starts when you pull up and the garage door automatically opens and reveals an extremely clean and tidy environment. I have always been promptly greeted and led to the waiting area, which is clean and comfortable, with amenities such as good coffee and water. Service has always been completed quickly, and there have not been attempts to up-sell to things that aren't even needed. In fact, on one occasion I scheduled for a tire rotation, and the service rep came in to tell me I didn't need it. This level of service is why I continue to come back to this location despite it being 30 miles from my home and having another Hyundai service department less than a mile away.

I hope you are enjoying your Elantra, they are great cars and fun to drive. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider and taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey and great comments. I understand there are lots of choices when it comes to your Hyundai's service and you pass many to get to us. Wilson County Hyundai is honored to have you in their family and know we will always respect your time, being your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We look forward to your next visit and many miles to come.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/29/2019 Category: Service
The service staff was great!
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

Dear Valued Customer

Wilson County Hyundai thanks you for the opportunity to be your service provider and the great comments of what I want our dealership to represent. We are your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. Please let us know if we can help you with any of  your Hyundai needs, we look forward to your next visit and many miles to come.

Carol M.
Antioch, TN
07/26/2019 Category: Service
People and nice service
Very friendly people
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 07/26/2019

Hello Carol
I hope you are enjoying your Sonata, they are great cars and fun to drive. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider and taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey and great comments. I understand there are lots of choices when it comes to your Hyundai's service. Wilson County Hyundai is honored to have you in their family and know we will always respect your time, being your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We look forward to your next visit.

DJ
Deborah J.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Service was awesome
Wayne took complete care of us he is the most awesome person that that company has in order to take care of all of our needs questions and concerns. He should maybe be in complete control because he’s a reason we come back there

Hi Deborah
Thank you so much for the opportunity to be your service provider and completing this survey. Our team members are our greatest asset, and it’s always great to hear how we have gained our customers trust and loyalty with servicing their Hyundai.  We work very hard to ensure that happens with every customer on every visit, and look forward to seeing again next time.

07/22/2019 Category: Service
As always
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 07/24/2019

Dear Valued Customer
I hope you are enjoying your Sonata, they are great cars and fun to drive. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider and taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey and great comments. I understand there are lots of choices when it comes to your Hyundai's service. Wilson County Hyundai is honored to have you in their family and know we will always respect your time, being your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We look forward to your next visit and many miles to come.

EB
Edward B.
Watertown, TN
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Car service
Friendly and returned my car in a timely manner
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Hi Edward
Thank you for your rating, review and repeat business. We know you have options when having your vehicle serviced and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

Gordonsville, TN
👍🏽
Always great service when I come in to have something done to vehicle

ER
Eric R.
Hermitage, TN
2011 Hyundai Elantra
2011 Elantra (Brand New)
Wilson County has done me well ever since I started going to them once we moved to the area. I have had this car since since 2011 with 7 miles. Overall I am happy that the car has almost reached 200k miles. Haven't had any major issues with the car over that time. As of now it seems the car is slowly losing its touch. Been making this strange sound on start up for over a year now that know one can figure out as I have researched. Starting shake some and the lights are starting to flicker. With the history of the brand, my goal was to get at least 7 years out of the car with out big issues and I did. I'm planning to ride this bad boy until it just can't take it no more. Then get another Hyundai Brand New for another 8 plus years.

Hi Eric
Thank you for your business and the opportunity. Our goal is to ensure your convenience and “Truly Exceptional” experience on your visit. I know you have options when it comes to your Hyundai Elantra  and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. When you're here, you're family and we are very glad you've chosen us as your Hyundai dealer.  We appreciate the post and we look forward to serving you for many more years and miles to come.

RA
Robert A.
Nashville, TN
Hyundai
Service was quick. My questions were answered promptly. Waiting area was spacious and clean. Restrooms were clean and convenient. Personnel were polite and professional.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Hi Robert
I hope you are enjoying your Elantra, they are great cars and fun to drive. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider and taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey and great comments. I understand there are lots of choices when it comes to your Hyundai's service. Wilson County Hyundai is honored to have you in their family and know we will always respect your time, being your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We look forward to your next visit and many miles to come.

Stacy H.
Murfreesboro, TN
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Some employees are rude .
What makes it a great is when the manager turns things around and comes to you to update your cars computer . hopefully he can spread this knowledge across the service bay and sale people . thanks randy !!!

07/17/2019 Category: Service
Some employees are rude .
Tecs not thinking outside the box when troubleshooting. Car stil jerks and misses with no codes appearing.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Hello Stacy
First of all, thank you for speaking with me over the phone today about your recent experience and completing this survey. Our goal is to consistently provide an exemplary level of customer service to all of our guests. Based on the events you describe, we did not meet that goal and I apologize. Please know our teams continuously works hard every day to make improvements in the area of customer service, and your comments will make us better. I know you have options when having your vehicle serviced and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. I look forward to meeting with you and help make a bad situation into a good one. I appreciate you allowing me to correct any miscommunication and taking care of your Tucson. Wilson County Hyundai is your one stop shop for any of your automotive needs and will be here for your for many miles to come with a smile.

MN
Mike N.
Smyrna, TN
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Always a Pleasant Experience.
Got in and out quickly as usual. Pleasant and friendly environment and staff. We will only come here to service our Hyundai!

Hi Mike

07/13/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was great. My appt was at 1030, I came prepared to stay the rest of the day. A little after 11, I was told what was found and that it was a 3 hour job plus it was lunch time for workers. The tech worked through his lunch and I was out of there a little after 1. Very pleased!! Thank you!
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Dear Valued Customer
Wilson County Hyundai thanks you for the opportunity to be your service provider and the great comments of what I want our dealership to represent. Wilson County Hyundai will always respect your time and will provide you with the very best in customer service.  We are your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. Please let us know if we can help you with any of  your Tucson needs, we look forward to your next visit and many miles to come.

Lisa M.
Woodbury, TN
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Great folks, great service!
These folks have taken care of me from the beginning, and they are kind, prompt, knowledgeable, and patient. My car’s service has been top shelf!!!!

Hello Lisa
Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. We know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge. I hope you are enjoying you Sonata, they are great cars and fun to drive. We look forward to your return visit and many miles to come.

Old Hickory, TN
07/13/2019 Category: Service
What makes the service great are the folks up front at the desk. Megan and Mamie (?) are very service oriented and should be given at a boys at every chance. They are on the front line dealing with customers at all times. They helped me when I had to have a car and they fixed it. I was in and out within about 45 minutes.

Dear Valued Customer
I hope you are enjoying your Sonata, they are great cars and fun to drive. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider and taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey and great comments. I understand there are lots of choices when it comes to your Hyundai's service, our team members are our greatest asset . Wilson County Hyundai is honored to have you in their family and know we will always respect your time, being your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We look forward to your next visit and many miles to come.

Stephen S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Very professional. Service manager, Megan, is excellent. Work is done timely. Never oversell.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 07/14/2019

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what I want our Dealership to represent. Our team members is what sets us apart from the rest and we are proud to have the very best in the business.  We appreciate the opportunity to be your service provider and look forward to your next visit and many miles to come.