Overall Rating 4.7368446/5Overall Rating 4.7368446/5Overall Rating 4.7368446/5Overall Rating 4.7368446/5rating 4.7368446
Overall Rating 2.3508744/5Overall Rating 2.3508744/5rating 2.3508744rating 2.3508744rating 2.3508744

WJ
Wayne J.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
people, personality. great service
I stopped by because I needed to have my car serviced and also a recall. I travel a lot.
Well, I didn't realize I would receive immediate service. Randy the service manager is a fine gentleman and all his crew
are just the best and so kind and very understanding and professional and courteous. All my work was completed in
a very reasonable time and I say perfect. I have always been a FORD automobile person. Still have my wife's EDGE.
I must say that Hyundai is a great vehicle and the comfort and handling and service this car gives is just great.
Customer service in Lebanon is just great and the folks are extremely friendly and it is just a great place and to know your car
is in great hands.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Hello Wayne
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what we want our Dealership to represent. I hope you are enjoying your Sonata the are great cars and fun to drive. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service provider and look forward to your next visit and many mile to come.

VB
Vicki B.
Old Hickory, TN
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service
Easy to schedule service online. The procedure was done quickly.

Hi Vicki
Thank you so much for the opportunity to be your service provider for you Elantra and completing this survey. I hope you are enjoying your Hyundai Elantra they are great cars and fun to drive. Wilson County Hyundai is your one stop shop for all your automotive needs and looks forward to many miles to come. Please let us know if we can help in any way.

Roy B.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Oil change was done in time i was told it would be done
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Hi Roy
Thank you for your business and the opportunity. Our goal is to ensure your convenience and “Truly Exceptional” experience on your visit. I know you have options when it comes to your Hyundai Tucson  and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. When you're here, you're family and we are very glad you've chosen us as your Hyundai dealer.  We appreciate the post and we look forward to serving you for many more years and miles to come.

WH
Walter H.
Castalian Springs, TN
2012 Hyundai Accent
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Top rate service, honest, great service
Best service department around, they do what they say they are going to do from start to finish, best ran dealer service around Thank you Randy!!!
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Hi Walter
Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. We know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge. I know you have options when having your vehicle serviced and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business.

Randy C.
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Last minute...
Dropped in with a last minute problem and they fixed me up like a champ! No wait, and no worry!
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Hi Randy
Thank you so much for the opportunity to be your service provider and completing this survey. I know you have options when it comes to serving your Tucson, Wilson County Hyundai will always respect your time and provide you with the very best in customer service. I truly appreciate your visit and look forward to many miles to come. Have a wonderful weekend.

SA
Stephanie A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Super fast, and thorough!!!!
Close to my home, and always fast and honest, very helpful!!!

Hi Stephanie
Thank you for your business and the opportunity. Our goal is to ensure your convenience and “Truly Exceptional” experience on your visit. I know you have options when it comes to your Hyundai Santa Fe  and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. When you're here, you're family and we are very glad you've chosen us as your Hyundai dealer.  We appreciate the post and we look forward to serving you for many more years and miles to come.

Mount Juliet, TN
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Great
Nice stuff and they let you know what's going on with your car
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Dear Valued Customer
Wilson County Hyundai thanks you for the opportunity to be your service provider and the great comments of what I want our dealership to represent. We are your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. Please let us know if we can help you with any of  your Hyundai needs, we look forward to your next visit and earning that 5th star.

Joel G.
Mount Juliet, TN
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Did a good job
Fixed my car door latch

Hi Joel
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai is your one stop shop for all your automotive needs and appreciates the opportunity to be your service provider, we are your one stop shop for all your automotive needs and looks forward to many miles to come.

TD
Tonia D.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Everyone I spoke with on the phone and that helped me on the day of service - did a great job. They explained everything very well. Personally showed us to their waiting area. I received a text message a few minutes after our service time began with their number that I could call or text at anytime during our service in case I had any questions. The items we were there for were taken care of very well and in the time period they stated. They told us of additonal service items they could do and pro-actively wrote down the price of these services and they did not pressure me at all to have the additonal services done. I was very pleased top to bottom with the service I received.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Hi Tonia
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what we want our Dealership to represent. I hope you are enjoying your Sonata the are great cars and fun to drive. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service provider and look forward to many miles to come.

ND
Nancy D.
05/24/2019 Category: Service
customer service
D.W. was great .He took care of my care in a super timely manner.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 05/26/2019

Hello Nancy
Thank you so much for the opportunity to be your service provider and completing this survey. Our team members is what make our dealership the very best, customer service is always at the top
of our list. Wilson County Hyundai is your one stop shop for all your automotive needs and looks forward for many miles
to come.

WB
William B.
GREAT Service!
The service staff were attentive and took care of everything I needed done in short order and with a smile. My questions were answered and the problem was fixed.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

Hi William
Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. We know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge.  If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask, we look forward to many miles to come.

Old Hickory, TN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent work!
Quick and timely work. Quality all around except for one minor oops that was resolved quickly and on the spot.

Dear Valued Customer
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what we want our Dealership to represent. I hope you are enjoying your Santa Fe the are great vehicles and fun to drive. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service department and look forward to your next visit, and earn that 5th star..

Rebecca G.
Gordonsville, TN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Routine car service
First of all let me say I love my Hyundai Santa Fe. It has every extra I think I need. I’ve been back to Wilson County Hyundai twice for routine service. Both times I’ve been treated with so much courtesy and respect. My appointment times have been honored and I’ve been in and out quickly.

Hi Rebecca
Wilson County Hyundai would like to thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider and completing this survey. I know you have options when it comes to servicing your Santa Fe, when you are here you are with family, we will always have your best interest for your Santa Fe. We look forward to many miles to come.

Shayna S.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Got my first oil change and a tire rotation in less than 40 minutes. I was very impressed with the customer service, speed, and quality of their work! Definitely will be back for all of my Hyundai needs!
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Hi Shayna
Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. We know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge. We look forward to many miles to come.

Judy M.
Hartsville, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Wonderful customer service - did top notch replacement work

Hi Judy
Thank you for your rating and review. We believe that great customer service is the only way to run our business and making sure every customer has their needs and concerns met is important to us.  If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask..

Carthage, TN
2012 Hyundai Veloster
05/20/2019 Category: Service
neat & clean, professional staff, service done timely
Excellent, will give up Valvoline and head your way for service,
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what we want our Dealership to represent. I hope you are enjoying your Veloster the are great cars and fun to drive. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service department and look forward to your next visit.

RL
Regina L.
Madison, TN
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
The Best Hyundai Dealership in the area!
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Hello Regina

Watertown, TN
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/18/2019 Category: Service
conveniently located. nice people and good service.
Overall I was satisfied with the service.

Thank you for your feedback regarding your most recent service appointment here at Wilson County Hyundai. We value you as a customer and your feedback tremendously. Our goal is to consistently provide an exemplary level of customer service to all of our guests. I hope you are enjoying your Elantra, they are great cars and fun to drive. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider and taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey and great comments. I understand there are lots of choices when it comes to your Hyundai's service. Wilson County Hyundai is honored to have you in their family and know we will always respect your time, being your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We look forward to your next visit and earn that 5th star.

RP
Ronny P.
Hermitage, TN
05/17/2019 Category: Service
great service
Good friendly employees , good service.

Hello Ronny

KD
Kathy D.
Castalian Springs, TN
05/15/2019 Category: Service
service
The service area is very nice.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

Hi Kathy
Thank you for taking the time to respond back to us informing us of your recent visit. We work hard to ensure every customer receives just the same positive experience you experienced on your visit. Our goal is always to provide excellent service and get you back on the road as quickly as possible. We know you have options when having your vehicle serviced and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!