Overall Rating 4.7368446/5Overall Rating 4.7368446/5Overall Rating 4.7368446/5Overall Rating 4.7368446/5rating 4.7368446
Overall Rating 2.3508744/5Overall Rating 2.3508744/5rating 2.3508744rating 2.3508744rating 2.3508744

DE
David E.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Not so good experience, Turned into a GOOD one!
After speaking to Mr. Randy Jackson, I realized the price was not almost $30. more. He explained that there was a miscommunication when I called and ask how much the oil change would be. The tax was not applied, and I made a mistake about the price I was charged the last time. Randy was so polite and kind to me even though I made a mistake about the price. He let me know exactly what I had paid for the last few oil changes. He also told me about the type of oil they use which is a high quality. Also the lady at the service desk , Megan, did lower the price that day to try to help and keep me happy. Wilson County Hyundai really is a good place to service your car. Randy also gave me a $10. coupon to use for my next oil change. I will be using it! I will continue to use Wilson County Hyundai for my service, and let me say I love my Genesis!

10/15/2019 Category: Service
Not happy with oil change price
They tried to charge me almost $30 more than I was charged the time before for the oil change
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you so much for speaking with me over the phone today,  making us aware of your recent experience with Wilson County Hyundai. I am sorry you did not have a good experience in our Service Department.  It is our goal to provide a great experience 100% of the time and it is disappointing to me that we failed in your recent visit. Our goal is to consistently provide an exemplary level of customer service to all of our guests. We work really hard to supply the best service out there, and deliver personal customer support.  I value you as a customer and your feedback tremendously, this is what makes Wilson County Hyundai stand out from the rest.  I apologize for your recent experience, and the lack of clear communication, your comments will be used for coaching and training our employees to make us better.  I know you have options when having your vehicle serviced and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

09/13/2019 Category: Service
Made Good On Promise
This is my second car from Wilson and the service is still Excellent.

09/13/2019 Category: Service
Poorest Service Ever
Service was great but the initial service team contacts lack personality and common manners.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Dear Valued Customer
First of all thank you for completing this survey, taking my phone call today and speaking with me about you last service.
I am really sorry about the issue you encountered during the servicing of your Hyundai.  You are absolutely right, and we understand your frustration. Although we always strive toward 100% customer satisfaction, sometimes things don’t go right.
Our goal is to consistently provide an exemplary level of customer service to all of our guests.  Based on the events you describe, we did not meet that goal. I apologize for your recent experience, and your comments will be used for coaching and training our team members.  I look forward to meeting with you and showing you we take all our guest advise when it comes to making us better. Have a great weekend.

Stacy H.
Murfreesboro, TN
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Some employees are rude .
What makes it a great is when the manager turns things around and comes to you to update your cars computer . hopefully he can spread this knowledge across the service bay and sale people . thanks randy !!!

07/17/2019 Category: Service
Some employees are rude .
Tecs not thinking outside the box when troubleshooting. Car stil jerks and misses with no codes appearing.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Hello Stacy
First of all, thank you for speaking with me over the phone today about your recent experience and completing this survey. Our goal is to consistently provide an exemplary level of customer service to all of our guests. Based on the events you describe, we did not meet that goal and I apologize. Please know our teams continuously works hard every day to make improvements in the area of customer service, and your comments will make us better. I know you have options when having your vehicle serviced and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. I look forward to meeting with you and help make a bad situation into a good one. I appreciate you allowing me to correct any miscommunication and taking care of your Tucson. Wilson County Hyundai is your one stop shop for any of your automotive needs and will be here for your for many miles to come with a smile.

AH
Amanda H.
Nashville, TN
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Previous misunderstanding resolved
A few days ago I left a mediocre review under certain impression of an issue. To my surprise, Randy the service manager called me a few hours later to personally address the issue and do anything and everything he could to fix it. His sincerity and motivation toward the issue was one of a kind, and the issue was resolved immediately.
:O
I'll be continuing to drive from Nashville to Lebanon for service in the future. Would recommend :)

06/21/2019 Category: Service
2013 Elantra, been consistently using this dealership for 5 1/2 years
I drive 40 minutes one-way to use the lebanon dealership (from Nashville) because I was really impressed with them the first couple years. Pricing was great, service was great, they seemed especially thorough and the most important factor: they seemed trustworthy. Over time prices have gone up, coupons stopped coming out for services that were relevant to me ( I can now get an oil change for the same price at Valvoline 5 minutes down the road as I can driving all the way to lebanon), and I discovered that the fluid-topping service that comes with an oil change hasn't been consistently performed which means I have to wonder what else isn't getting done. Do they cut corners, like so many other car places? If so, which ones? Will it hurt my car and lead to much higher costs in the future? This dealership is certainly at least "average", but the things that made it "above and beyond" no longer seem applicable.
Over time I've been less impressed and finally am to a point that I'll likely resort to searching for a reputable place close to my house instead of making a special trip to Wilson Co Hyundai.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Hello Amanda
Thank you so much for speaking with me over the phone today about you last visit to Wilson County Hyundai.   Our goal is to consistently provide an exemplary level of customer service to all of our guests. Although we always strive toward 100% customer satisfaction, sometimes things don’t go right.  Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. I will continue to work with our teams to improve all aspects of service to provide the highest quality every time for every Wilson County Hyundai family member. I look forward to speaking with you in the near future and taking care of any of your automotive needs. I look foreword to your next visit and many miles to come.

RP
Ronny P.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
good people- good service- good value
Replaced my broken mirror , by the time I finished my cup of coffee, my car was ready to go.
Great Job thank you

05/06/2019 Category: Service
Great place to buy a car
Made a mistake on ordering a part for me- but still the best place in Nashville area to deal with
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

Hi Ronnie
Thank you again for speaking with me over the phone today about your last service visit. Our goal is to consistently provide an exemplary level of customer service to all of our guests.  Based on the events you describe, we did not meet that goal. Although we always strive toward 100% customer satisfaction, sometimes things don’t go right. I look forward to meeting with you Friday and making things better and showing you that customer service is our number one goal.

JJ
Joe J.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly
Staff is always eager to help.

04/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Employees are friendly
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Hi Joe
Thank you so much for speaking with me over the phone today about your recent service. I am really sorry about the issue you encountered during the servicing of your Hyundai.  You are absolutely right, and we understand your frustration. Although we always strive toward 100% customer satisfaction, sometimes things don’t go right.  Our mission is to continually improve and your feedback can help us do just that. Please know I will meet with our team members, and correct and communication issues we lack in. I know you have options when having your vehicle serviced and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. We look forward to many miles to come.

Bethpage, TN
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Guranteeing a Great Customer Experience
Wilson County Hyundai strives to gurantee a great customer experience by striving to meet and exceed expectations. If you have a concern, they are quick to address the issue and find a way to resolve it. My regular vehicle maintenance is done quickly and professionally. I would not take my business any other place. #lovemyhyundai

04/13/2019 Category: Service
The people
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Dear Valued Customer
Thank you so much for speaking with me over the phone today and sharing your ideas and experiences with customer service, I value you as a customer and your feedback tremendously. Our goal is to consistently provide an exemplary level of customer service to all of our guests. I know you have options when it comes to servicing your Elantra, Wilson County Hyundai wants you to know you are part of our family. We are your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We will work harder and I will ensure you we will give all our customers the "white glove treatment". I look forward to meeting you in the future and many miles to come, please let me know if I can help you in any of your automotive needs.

LT
Lancer T.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Great all around service
Megan is always great with checking me in and updating status of my vehicle.
Very nice waiting area, bathrooms and all around good service.

My only issue is about the price of the oil change.
My wife and I both get our oil changed here now, but with the oil price increase, we will have to search for a cheaper avenue.
I believe $114 to change two vehicles oil is very expensive.

03/19/2019 Category: Service
Lower price on oil change required
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services. I apologize to hear that the price of your service you received did not meet your expectations. Management has been informed to address your concerns. Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Wilson County  Hyundai, providing you with maintenance that will keep your Sonata worry free and none of the added extras that you would find with most cheaper oil changes. Quality oil with the manufacturer Quaker State 300,000 mile written warranty, all fluid levels topped off and a multi point inspection that assures your valuable investment of worry free driving. I want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

LP
Lee P.
2011 Hyundai Accent
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Above and beyond
I was blown away with the service. Randy and his staff went above and beyond my expectations.

01/28/2019 Category: Service
Poor knowledge of problem and how ri fix it
Don't fix the car right and need to go in several times to get it fixed right.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Hi Lee
I am sorry you did not have a good experience in our Service Department.  It is our goal to provide a great experience 100% of the time and it is disappointing to me that we failed in your recent visit. Thank you for  speaking with me over the phone today. We value you as a customer and your feedback tremendously. I apologize for the less than satisfactory experience and look forward to meeting with you Thursday and resolving this issue you have on your 2011 Accent. Wilson County Hyundai is you hometown dealer  and looks forward to making this a good experience and show what sets us apart for all other dealerships.

615-444-5564
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

Hi Lee
Thank you so much for the opportunity to allow Wilson County Hyundai to show what sets us apart from our competition. We value you as our customer and look forward to many miles to come.

10/30/2018 Category: Service
Had service last week that was unexpected of wch. The service manager called next day and listened to my concern and offered services for my unfortunate experience.

10/30/2018 Category: Service
Not a very timely service
If you are looking for a place to service your Hyundai, service is acceptable but wait time are atrocious.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Dear Valued Customer
Thank you so much for speaking with me over the phone today and helping Wilson County Hyundai be the very best at customer service. I am really sorry about the issue you encountered during the servicing of your Hyundai Sonata.  You are absolutely right, and I understand your frustration. Although we always strive toward 100% customer satisfaction, sometimes things don’t go right. Your comments will help us to the very best. I look forward to meeting you in person and thanking you again for all your information provided so I can use it in our weekly training. Look forward to providing service for you for many miles to come.

Richmond, KY
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Strive to assure customer satisfaction
This dealership strives to ensure customer satisfaction. I am pleased with the service I was provided.

10/11/2018 Category: Service
More attention to detail is needed
After they were done my vehicle still does the same thing I took it in for.
MEGAN M., Assistant Manager from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for speaking with me today on your Sonata. We strive for 100% satisfaction with our customers and I apologize we fell short of that goal with your original visit. Our customers are the most important part of what we do, and we greatly appreciate you choosing us to be your service provider. We understand your time is valuable and I appreciate you allowing me to take up some to elaborate on your vehicle’s needs. Feel free to reach out to me at any time, by phone or email, to discuss any further questions or concerns you may have now or in the future.

Megan Murphy
Assistant Manager
615-444-5564 EXT. 136
meganm@wilsoncountyauto.com

AP
Alpesh P.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Randy Jackson called me and offered to re do the work on my sonata at no charge
I really appreciate his kindness

09/11/2018 Category: Service
Work was not done right
Never got call when parts came in
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Mr Patel
Thank you for your feedback regarding your most recent service appointment here at Wilson County Hyundai. We value you as a customer and your feedback tremendously.   Although we always strive toward 100% customer satisfaction, sometimes things don’t go right. I apologize for the less than satisfactory experience and you did not receive your call on your tail light assembly. Our goal is to consistently provide an exemplary level of customer service to all of our guests.  Based on the events you describe, we did not meet that goal. We work really hard to supply the best service out there, and deliver personal customer support.  I would like to reach out to you to see how we might resolve your concerns.  Our mission is to continually improve and your feedback can help us do just that.  Thanks for your time, we know it is valuable.

CO
Charlene O.
2011 Hyundai Azera
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Explanation
Thank you Randy for helping me understand the recall on my car. You were very helpful and thank you and look forward to doing business with your company in the future. It's so nice working with honest people and being so helpful. Thank you very much ans will see you next week. Charlene O.

04/26/2018 Category: Service
Money
Broken things that's going to cost me $$150.00 just to get an estimate to tell me what it's going to cost to get it fixed.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to talk with me about your recent service. Our goal is to consistently provide an exemplary level of customer service to all of our guests. Based on the events you describe, we did not meet that goal. Communication is so important in our business and I do apologize that we fail to explain in detail about diagnostics. There is a world of difference between a free estimate for known repairs and a diagnostic procedure for difficult, intermittent or technical problems. Accurate diagnosis of your vehicle’s troubles is imperative for precise estimates and to be able to provide economical, accurate and lasting repairs, but it can frequently take a lot of time and resources to get there. We do appreciate you and the opportunity giving to us to earn your trust. I look forward to seeing you Monday week, to check your vehicle out and to evaluate your vehicles issues. Thank you again for allowing me to be your service department and enjoy your weekend.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Impressed
It is very rare these days that a business listens to your complaint. Randy has went above my expectations with his customer service and I look forward to bringing my vehicle to his shop for future service! It feels good to know you will be taken care of!

04/19/2018 Category: Service
Needs Improvement
See previous comments.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 04/19/2018

Dear Valued Customer
First of all, thank you for visiting Wilson County Hyundai and speaking with me over the phone today. We work really hard to supply the best service out there, and deliver personal customer support.  I am are really sorry about the issue you encountered during the servicing of your Hyundai. You are absolutely right, and we understand your frustration. Although we always strive toward 100% customer satisfaction, sometimes things don’t go right.  I again apologize for  experience, and your comments will be used for coaching and training our employees. We look forward to to seeing you your next visit and earning that 5th star.

Old Hickory, TN
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/26/2018 Category: Service
Followup to Inhibiter switch recall replacement
The dealership does a great job following up with customers. I honestly believe they want to be as fair as possible. I've upgraded my star rating from 2 to 4 based on that. I will continue doing business with as long as continue with the best prices on auto service.

01/26/2018 Category: Service
Inhibiter switch recall replacement.
So far, I do like the dealership. Good and courteous. Met my expectations. Only issue was minor. I believe they forget to do something that caused the check engine light to come on, but they immediately took my car back and reset it. They handled the problem promptly, after closing, and my car has been fine since then.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 01/26/2018

Dear Valued Customer
I would like to thank you for your insightful survey and apologize for any inconvenience. It is  understandable that we did not reach your expectations on your last service visit, and thats on us, we dropped the ball. The situation hasn't went without note and the staff has been addressed on how this could have been corrected and communicated better . I appreciate that you have taken the time to respond and would like for you to reach out to me if there is a possibility so I may assure you the importance I put on our team and customer satisfaction. You can contact me by E mail or phone below, I again apologize that we did not give you 5 star service and look forward to speaking with you. Thank you for the opportunity.

CK
Carl K.
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Quick Response and Reconciliation
I appreciate Randy's quick and authentic response to my negative experience. I do understand that unfortunately sometimes negative experiences happen, I just happened to be the unlucky one. But I very much appreciate how fast Randy responded and the ownership he took of the issue. He was authentic, empathetic and took great efforts to reconcile with me. Thank you Randy! I will be returning.

01/10/2018 Category: Service
Everything was excellent except for the Service Advisor
Great facilities and the work performed was excellent. Unfortunately, the service advisor was rude/fake acting and was ignorant to my questions and issues. Then she tried to upsale me contrary to the manufacturer's recommended maintenance. (P.S. my car only has 10k miles and is practically new but apparently I need tons of work lol) So how can I know what my car needs if I can't trust what they say?
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 01/11/2018

Hi Carl
Thank you so much for speaking with me over the phone today, and completing this survey. I know you have options when having your vehicle serviced and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business.  Our goal is to consistently provide an exemplary level of customer service to all of our guests. Based on the events you describe, we did not meet that goal. Although we always strive toward 100% customer satisfaction, sometimes things don’t go right. I apologize again for your recent experience, and your comments will be used for coaching and training our employees. I look forward to meeting you on your next visit.

KL
KJ L.
Gallatin, TN
12/14/2017
Hopeful
Mr Jackson called and assisted me with my questions. I feel he is working to resolve the customer service problems I experienced today. I appreciate his concern and clarification on automotive issues. I am hopeful that working with Mr Jackson, I will experience a positive solution. Thanks for the call.
Hopefully I will be able to recommend the service dept. soon. I don’t feel comfortable recommending yet.

12/14/2017
Uncomfortable here now
Sitting waiting on SUV now and taking deep breaths after being treated like I’m an idiot. Just had a few questions about service recommended but not on service 30,000 mile list and girl actually said, “ It’s your car, you don’t have to change the oil if you don’t want to!” Also told by her that I had a recall on hood latch. I told her they did that last time. Obviously didn’t believe me until I produced papers. No name tag on so I don’t know name.
Just came in saying that I have a screw in sidewall. I’ll take my chances and go to a tire store after being treated this way.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 12/14/2017

Hello Kathy
Thank you so much for the opportunity to be your service provider and speaking with me over the phone today. I am really sorry about the issue you encountered during the servicing of your Hyundai. You are absolutely right, and we understand your frustration, communication is the most important when it comes to customer service. I apologize for your experience, and your comments will be used for coaching and training our employees. I look forward to meeting you, please don't hesitate if I can help you in any way. Have A Merry Christmas,the happiest New year and be safe.

DE
Dennis E.
10/07/2017 Category: Service
Second Review
After original complaint they took care of things very professionally. At this time the car appears to work fine and it even seems to drive more smoothly.

10/07/2017 Category: Service
FRIENDLY BUY CAN'T FIX THE CAR
PLEASE I'M LOOKING FOR HELP!
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 10/09/2017

Hello Dennis
 Thank you for speaking with me today and making me aware of your recent experience with Wilson County Hyundai. I apologize if we did not communicate well from your last visit, and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns.  Our goal is to consistently provide an exemplary level of customer service to all of our guests. I am glad we can get you back in and resolve any issues you have and looking forward to turning a bad situation to a good,

CG
Carl G.
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Concern For Customers
If a customer has a concern or is unhappy about anything to do with the service received, Randy Jackson wants to know about it. But more importantly, he will address the customer's complaint and if that complaint is reasonable he will do what he can to rectify the situation and make the customer happy. I fully appreciate that kind of concern after the sale.

09/11/2017 Category: Service
Great In Sales - Not In Service After the Sale
Two hours to get the oil and filter changed, when you have scheduled an appointment is ridiculous.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 09/11/2017

Hi Carl
Thank you so much for speaking with me over the phone today and  making me aware of you situation on your last service visit. Our goal is to consistently provide an exemplary level of customer service to all of our guests. Based on the events you describe, we did not meet that goal. I apologize for your recent experience, and your comments will be used for coaching and training our employees. I look forward to your next visit, please let me know if I can be any assistance for any of your automotive needs.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/12/2017 Category: Service
Worked throughly to correct my impression
Had the engineering details for proof of their information

06/12/2017 Category: Service
Repair
Dealer says I don't need a repair of I part that is broken
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 06/14/2017

Dear Valued Customer
First of all, thank you for visiting Wilson County Hyundai. We work really hard to supply the best service out there, and deliver personal customer support. We are sorry to hear that our service felt short of your expectations. I appreciate your return visit, please be assured that Hyundai technical engineer was contacted on your first visit as well as your return visit. We have compared like vehicles and found same results, I apologize that that option was not available on your 2014 Santa Fe. We strive to assure we exhaust every avenue of support and want every customer to be happy with their vehicle as well as our customer service.