Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

GC
George C.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/09/2021 Category: Service
They will do the best to satisfy the customers .......
I was having trouble starting my car and I had taken it to them a couple of times ...... So I got an email from Mr. Jackson who is the service director and in the letter he said, I want you to bring your car back to us and you will leave it here for as long as it takes but we will fix this problem .... I left my car for a few days there I got my car back Friday, and my car is working fine problem solved .....

12/31/2020 Category: Service
The service department was good Megan, was great
The personnel working on Service department are good but I don’t know how good the mechanics are I have taken my car twice and they still can’t find the problem and they told me there’s no problem so we’ll see how this plays out ....
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 01/03/2021

We are very sorry to see that your experience with us was not worthy of five stars. We'd like to learn more about your visit with us. Customer service is our top priority and we want to see if we can make it up to you and address your issue. Please reach out to Megan Murphy, or contact me info below, at your earliest chance, your Wilson County family is here for you and will always be your hometown dealer.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/01/2021 Category: Service
Great Service.
They came to our house and traded for a courtesy vehicle for us to use while ours was getting the repair service. They even brought our car back home. Still didn’t look at tire, but it’s ok.

12/23/2020 Category: Service
90%
I came in for a oil service and request to look at steering. When I got there I told them I had a slow leak in a tire and that I marked on the tire where the nail is. The oil service and Steering request were completed. When I asked about the tire, they said they didn’t see anything wrong with it. The nail is still in the tire. I’ll take it to a tire place in my area to repair.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 12/24/2020

Thank you for taking my call today, our goal is to consistently provide an exemplary level of customer service to all of our guests.  It is our goal to provide a great experience 100% of the time and it is disappointing to me that we failed in your recent visit. I apologize that no leak was found during your last visit. We will contact you when your part arrives to arrange repairs and will assure you both will be taken care of. Thank you for the opportunity, have the Merriest of Christmas's and be safe.

KW
Kawanna W.
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Great
Great Service. Never take long in and out.

11/17/2020 Category: Service
I will keep coming
HB
HUNTER B. from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 11/17/2020

Wilson County Hyundai's service department greatly appreciates you taking the time to give us your feedback on our performance and service to you. We always take our customer's concerns for improvement into consideration and thank you for your time. As always we look forward to taking care of all your future service and maintenance needs!

WJ
Warren J.
02/20/2020 Category: Service
going the extra mile
I know what type of owner and staff this dealership has and its second too none. Had a slight issue and I mean slight issue during routine service but Randy Jackson in service dept stepped up and made sure issue was solved and really appreciated my feedback. At 60yrs old and have bought no telling how many vehicles [only 2 new] I'll have to say its a good feeling to deal with folks that take pride in what they do.

02/19/2020 Category: Service
above average dealership
really like this facility. could use a little tweaking in service dept but more than willing to listen and do whatever needs to be done to satisfy. you will not find a better owner and staff. Thanks
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you again for taking my phone call today and making me aware of your recent experience with Wilson County Hyundai.  I apologize if our service did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns, I do hate you are dealing with rodent issues and with bringing debris into your filters. I will use your comments to make us better and will show my appreciation on your next service. Thank you again for being part of Wilson County Hyundai family and look forward to your next visit.

Robert M.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/23/2020 Category: Service

01/17/2020 Category: Service
They make it right.
If you ever have an issue they will make it right.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

First of all, thank you for visiting Wilson County Hyundai.  We work really hard to supply the best service out there, and deliver personal customer support. I am sorry you did not have a good experience in our Service Department.  It is our goal to provide a great experience 100% of the time and it is disappointing to me that we failed in your recent visit. You are absolutely right, and I understand your frustration. Although we always strive toward 100% customer satisfaction, sometimes things don’t go right. The situation hasn't went without note and the staff has been addressed on how this could have been handled. I have looked at your invoice, I do see that your coupon was honored at the $59 price and your tire was found to have a small leak and repaired at no charge. I am concern that your vehicle was not completed to your satisfaction and would like to reach out to you to see how we might resolve your concerns.  Our mission is to continually improve and your feedback can help us do just that.  I  look forward to speaking with you and resolving any issues, correct any problems that persist with the repair.  Please accept my apology for the task not being completed to your satisfaction. Thank you for your time, we know it is valuable and look forward to speaking with you.

615-444-5564
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you again for speaking with me over the phone today and giving me your time. You information will go in coaching our team and make us better to provide you and others the very best in customer service. I look forward to your next visit.

615-444-5564
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you so much for the opportunity

DE
David E.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Not so good experience, Turned into a GOOD one!
After speaking to Mr. Randy Jackson, I realized the price was not almost $30. more. He explained that there was a miscommunication when I called and ask how much the oil change would be. The tax was not applied, and I made a mistake about the price I was charged the last time. Randy was so polite and kind to me even though I made a mistake about the price. He let me know exactly what I had paid for the last few oil changes. He also told me about the type of oil they use which is a high quality. Also the lady at the service desk , Megan, did lower the price that day to try to help and keep me happy. Wilson County Hyundai really is a good place to service your car. Randy also gave me a $10. coupon to use for my next oil change. I will be using it! I will continue to use Wilson County Hyundai for my service, and let me say I love my Genesis!

10/15/2019 Category: Service
Not happy with oil change price
They tried to charge me almost $30 more than I was charged the time before for the oil change
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you so much for speaking with me over the phone today,  making us aware of your recent experience with Wilson County Hyundai. I am sorry you did not have a good experience in our Service Department.  It is our goal to provide a great experience 100% of the time and it is disappointing to me that we failed in your recent visit. Our goal is to consistently provide an exemplary level of customer service to all of our guests. We work really hard to supply the best service out there, and deliver personal customer support.  I value you as a customer and your feedback tremendously, this is what makes Wilson County Hyundai stand out from the rest.  I apologize for your recent experience, and the lack of clear communication, your comments will be used for coaching and training our employees to make us better.  I know you have options when having your vehicle serviced and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

09/13/2019 Category: Service
Made Good On Promise
This is my second car from Wilson and the service is still Excellent.

09/13/2019 Category: Service
Poorest Service Ever
Service was great but the initial service team contacts lack personality and common manners.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Dear Valued Customer
First of all thank you for completing this survey, taking my phone call today and speaking with me about you last service.
I am really sorry about the issue you encountered during the servicing of your Hyundai.  You are absolutely right, and we understand your frustration. Although we always strive toward 100% customer satisfaction, sometimes things don’t go right.
Our goal is to consistently provide an exemplary level of customer service to all of our guests.  Based on the events you describe, we did not meet that goal. I apologize for your recent experience, and your comments will be used for coaching and training our team members.  I look forward to meeting with you and showing you we take all our guest advise when it comes to making us better. Have a great weekend.

Stacy H.
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Some employees are rude .
What makes it a great is when the manager turns things around and comes to you to update your cars computer . hopefully he can spread this knowledge across the service bay and sale people . thanks randy !!!

07/17/2019 Category: Service
Some employees are rude .
Tecs not thinking outside the box when troubleshooting. Car stil jerks and misses with no codes appearing.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Hello Stacy
First of all, thank you for speaking with me over the phone today about your recent experience and completing this survey. Our goal is to consistently provide an exemplary level of customer service to all of our guests. Based on the events you describe, we did not meet that goal and I apologize. Please know our teams continuously works hard every day to make improvements in the area of customer service, and your comments will make us better. I know you have options when having your vehicle serviced and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. I look forward to meeting with you and help make a bad situation into a good one. I appreciate you allowing me to correct any miscommunication and taking care of your Tucson. Wilson County Hyundai is your one stop shop for any of your automotive needs and will be here for your for many miles to come with a smile.

AH
Amanda H.
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Previous misunderstanding resolved
A few days ago I left a mediocre review under certain impression of an issue. To my surprise, Randy the service manager called me a few hours later to personally address the issue and do anything and everything he could to fix it. His sincerity and motivation toward the issue was one of a kind, and the issue was resolved immediately.
:O
I'll be continuing to drive from Nashville to Lebanon for service in the future. Would recommend :)

06/21/2019 Category: Service
2013 Elantra, been consistently using this dealership for 5 1/2 years
I drive 40 minutes one-way to use the lebanon dealership (from Nashville) because I was really impressed with them the first couple years. Pricing was great, service was great, they seemed especially thorough and the most important factor: they seemed trustworthy. Over time prices have gone up, coupons stopped coming out for services that were relevant to me ( I can now get an oil change for the same price at Valvoline 5 minutes down the road as I can driving all the way to lebanon), and I discovered that the fluid-topping service that comes with an oil change hasn't been consistently performed which means I have to wonder what else isn't getting done. Do they cut corners, like so many other car places? If so, which ones? Will it hurt my car and lead to much higher costs in the future? This dealership is certainly at least "average", but the things that made it "above and beyond" no longer seem applicable.
Over time I've been less impressed and finally am to a point that I'll likely resort to searching for a reputable place close to my house instead of making a special trip to Wilson Co Hyundai.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Hello Amanda
Thank you so much for speaking with me over the phone today about you last visit to Wilson County Hyundai.   Our goal is to consistently provide an exemplary level of customer service to all of our guests. Although we always strive toward 100% customer satisfaction, sometimes things don’t go right.  Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. I will continue to work with our teams to improve all aspects of service to provide the highest quality every time for every Wilson County Hyundai family member. I look forward to speaking with you in the near future and taking care of any of your automotive needs. I look foreword to your next visit and many miles to come.

RP
Ronny P.
05/10/2019 Category: Service
good people- good service- good value
Replaced my broken mirror , by the time I finished my cup of coffee, my car was ready to go.
Great Job thank you

05/06/2019 Category: Service
Great place to buy a car
Made a mistake on ordering a part for me- but still the best place in Nashville area to deal with
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

Hi Ronnie
Thank you again for speaking with me over the phone today about your last service visit. Our goal is to consistently provide an exemplary level of customer service to all of our guests.  Based on the events you describe, we did not meet that goal. Although we always strive toward 100% customer satisfaction, sometimes things don’t go right. I look forward to meeting with you Friday and making things better and showing you that customer service is our number one goal.

JJ
Joe J.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly
Staff is always eager to help.

04/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Employees are friendly
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Hi Joe
Thank you so much for speaking with me over the phone today about your recent service. I am really sorry about the issue you encountered during the servicing of your Hyundai.  You are absolutely right, and we understand your frustration. Although we always strive toward 100% customer satisfaction, sometimes things don’t go right.  Our mission is to continually improve and your feedback can help us do just that. Please know I will meet with our team members, and correct and communication issues we lack in. I know you have options when having your vehicle serviced and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. We look forward to many miles to come.

Bethpage, TN
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Guranteeing a Great Customer Experience
Wilson County Hyundai strives to gurantee a great customer experience by striving to meet and exceed expectations. If you have a concern, they are quick to address the issue and find a way to resolve it. My regular vehicle maintenance is done quickly and professionally. I would not take my business any other place. #lovemyhyundai

04/13/2019 Category: Service
The people
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Dear Valued Customer
Thank you so much for speaking with me over the phone today and sharing your ideas and experiences with customer service, I value you as a customer and your feedback tremendously. Our goal is to consistently provide an exemplary level of customer service to all of our guests. I know you have options when it comes to servicing your Elantra, Wilson County Hyundai wants you to know you are part of our family. We are your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We will work harder and I will ensure you we will give all our customers the "white glove treatment". I look forward to meeting you in the future and many miles to come, please let me know if I can help you in any of your automotive needs.

LT
Lancer T.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Great all around service
Megan is always great with checking me in and updating status of my vehicle.
Very nice waiting area, bathrooms and all around good service.

My only issue is about the price of the oil change.
My wife and I both get our oil changed here now, but with the oil price increase, we will have to search for a cheaper avenue.
I believe $114 to change two vehicles oil is very expensive.

03/19/2019 Category: Service
Lower price on oil change required
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services. I apologize to hear that the price of your service you received did not meet your expectations. Management has been informed to address your concerns. Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Wilson County  Hyundai, providing you with maintenance that will keep your Sonata worry free and none of the added extras that you would find with most cheaper oil changes. Quality oil with the manufacturer Quaker State 300,000 mile written warranty, all fluid levels topped off and a multi point inspection that assures your valuable investment of worry free driving. I want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

LP
Lee P.
2011 Hyundai Accent
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Above and beyond
I was blown away with the service. Randy and his staff went above and beyond my expectations.

01/28/2019 Category: Service
Poor knowledge of problem and how ri fix it
Don't fix the car right and need to go in several times to get it fixed right.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Hi Lee
I am sorry you did not have a good experience in our Service Department.  It is our goal to provide a great experience 100% of the time and it is disappointing to me that we failed in your recent visit. Thank you for  speaking with me over the phone today. We value you as a customer and your feedback tremendously. I apologize for the less than satisfactory experience and look forward to meeting with you Thursday and resolving this issue you have on your 2011 Accent. Wilson County Hyundai is you hometown dealer  and looks forward to making this a good experience and show what sets us apart for all other dealerships.

615-444-5564
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

Hi Lee
Thank you so much for the opportunity to allow Wilson County Hyundai to show what sets us apart from our competition. We value you as our customer and look forward to many miles to come.

Mount Juliet, TN
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Had service last week that was unexpected of wch. The service manager called next day and listened to my concern and offered services for my unfortunate experience.

10/30/2018 Category: Service
Not a very timely service
If you are looking for a place to service your Hyundai, service is acceptable but wait time are atrocious.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Dear Valued Customer
Thank you so much for speaking with me over the phone today and helping Wilson County Hyundai be the very best at customer service. I am really sorry about the issue you encountered during the servicing of your Hyundai Sonata.  You are absolutely right, and I understand your frustration. Although we always strive toward 100% customer satisfaction, sometimes things don’t go right. Your comments will help us to the very best. I look forward to meeting you in person and thanking you again for all your information provided so I can use it in our weekly training. Look forward to providing service for you for many miles to come.