Overall Rating 4.7368446/5Overall Rating 4.7368446/5Overall Rating 4.7368446/5Overall Rating 4.7368446/5rating 4.7368446
Overall Rating 2.3508744/5Overall Rating 2.3508744/5rating 2.3508744rating 2.3508744rating 2.3508744

AN
Alice N.
Red Boiling Springs, TN
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent place to buy your next Vehicle
I have been watching and thinking about buying from here for a couple months before taking my chances. I feel i made the right choice after taking myself inside this amazing customer oriented place i so dearly recommend today! And with their service and sales department i know now I Made the right choice. This beautiful Elantra takes me 92 miles a day in comfort to work and back. Thank you all at Lebanon Hyundai motors for helping me with my dream car. See you soon for my next service check up 🤗

DE
Debbie E.
Hermitage, TN
07/08/2018
Best car buying experience!
This was the best car buying experience we've ever had! I can't imagine going anywhere else after working with this dealership. My husband and I keep a car for well over a decade so choosing a vehicle is a huge decision for us. Our sales person Mitch Burnham and the manager Terry Johnson made this easy by giving us the best deal possible and listening to what we needed. (Big hugs to Mitch for the CD player I couldn't live without.)

Mellody M.
Hermitage, TN
02/21/2018
A True Blessing!!
Tina and Kaitlin went above and beyond to help me in a very difficult situation. They kept me informed about my vehicle and helped me get in a rental. They even drove the rental into the bay to keep me from getting wet in the rain. I really want Tina and Kaitlin, as well as all of the staff at Wilson Co. Hyundai to know how much their kindness means to me and my family. You will always have my business. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!

SARAH C.
Carthage, TN
04/29/2015 Category: Service
Everyone treats you like you are Special.

AL
ANDREW L.
Nashville, TN
07/10/2014 Category: Service
Outstanding service experience
The staff at Wilson county treat you like family.

TA
TROY A.
Carthage, TN
03/16/2014 Category: Service
Recent Service
Even with renovations still in process they were great to accommodate me and take care of my service needs

DA
DAVID A.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/13/2013 Category: Service
Auto maintenance
This is only the 2nd time for us to have maintenance done, but both times everything was perfect. Everyone was prompt and very friendly also helpful.

JONATHAN R.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/13/2013 Category: Service
Best service on my car!
Staff is very friendly, job is done right the first time and the cost is competitive. The service is quick and easy. The waiting area is comfortable. Free coffee and internet allows me to work while I wait.

KW
KEVIN W.
12/05/2013 Category: Service
Easy Fast
I dropped in for an oil change and everything was quick and easy. The price was the same you would pay anywhere else. Waiting area was clean with TV and coffee.

PR
PAULA R.
Hartsville, TN
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
11/22/2013 Category: Service
great people great service
it is always a pleasure going to wilson county hyundai. such a friendly staff and always done correct, quick, and done right the first time!

PC
PHILLIP C.
11/20/2013 Category: Service
They have always given me great service. I have never had any issues at all with them. They are very friendly and helpful.

SG
STACY G.
11/20/2013 Category: Service
Wilson County Hyundai is the place to go!!!
I have been using this dealership for my maintenance needs for the last 3 years. The people there are some of the best at dealing with people you'll find. From Randy the Manager, to Sasha the service advisor, to Kevin/Rich the service techs...you'll find no better around. If you want fast friendly service, visit Wilson County Hyundai for your service needs!

JOHN P.

NANELLA D.
TN
10/30/2013 Category: Service
Great Pepole
Hyundai knowledge is excellent. Helpful and time frame for car maintenance is great. I have never spent more than an hour at this location. They take care of you.

GW
GARY W.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/27/2013 Category: Service
No problems and work done right
I called to see if service dept could work my car in for oil change and tire rotation and they did it with no problems at a very reasonable price.

RANDOLPH R.

La Vergne, TN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/28/2019 Category: Service
Only place to get your Hyundai Serviced
Great place to visit top notch people and Dealership , Hyundai make a great vehicle worth the drive just 20 minutes from Nashville
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 11/30/2019

Thank you for the opportunity, Wilson County Hyundai team members is what sets us apart from the rest.

Thomas B.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Last Oil Change
The usual EXCELLENT service.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Thank you for your rating, review and repeat business. We know you have options when having your vehicle serviced and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

WC
William C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership.
Buying a car here is a pleasure and service great and efficient

Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. We know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge.  If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

Susan M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Love that they always take good care of my vehicle and even do things like software updates before the notices even come out. Keeps me from having to come back!
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. I know our team takes great pride in the work they do for every customer. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge. I know you have options when it comes to serving your Santa Fe, Wilson County thanks you for being a part of our Hyundai family. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!