Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5rating 4.26

Overall Rating 4.1428576/5Overall Rating 4.1428576/5Overall Rating 4.1428576/5Overall Rating 4.1428576/5rating 4.1428576
Overall Rating 1.6666695/5rating 1.6666695rating 1.6666695rating 1.6666695rating 1.6666695

Richland, MS
09/20/2018 Category: Service
3 hours is inappropriate wait time for my 1st oil change
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

I apologize that the service did not meet your expectations and will be contacting you shortly to discuss your experience.

Robert C.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/18/2018 Category: Service
I’ve never had any problems at this location until I do I’ll keep returning.
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thanks for the great review. We understand your time is valuable. We appreciate your feedback. We look forward to seeing you on your next appointment.

ST
Sallie T.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Don’t have a long wait
Sallie T
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 09/16/2018

Thanks for the Great Review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We value your business and look forward to taking care of all your service needs in the future.

Rick C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic service
Friendly fast and through everybody was fantastic can’t say enough good things
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank You for the review and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
We Thank You for your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Florence, MS
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Dealership Great - Service Department needs Help
Need more Service Managers and Mechanics. They need to communicate clearly with the customer and give true time of when a car will be ready. Our time is as valuable as theirs.
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

I apologize that we did not provide the level of service you deserve. I know there were some issues with incorrect tires delivered and then with extended time for delivery of the correct tires. We can always do a better job working through these unforeseen obstacles and communicate better with you to keep you informed. We do value your time and your business. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly to discuss or for any future service needs/concerns.

KL
Kimberly L.
Charlotte, NC
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Friendly staff members, diagnosed my car problem quickly and had me back on the road quickly.
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

TH
Timothy H.
Mount Olive, MS
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and polite service personnel
Enjoyed the experience
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Thanks for the review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you on next scheduled appointment.

YG
Yolanda G.
Ridgeland, MS
Perfect
Awesome and fast and friendly
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Thank You for the great review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you on your next appointment.

RP
Roshod P.
Rolling Fork, MS
Best!
First time going to this specific dealership (flowood Ms) and I will definitely be returning, they made sure I was well taken care of and even found discounts for me without me asking... previously I went to other Hyundai dealerships and honestly the service was horrible and I was getting a bad feel for the company as a whole but after this visit, my vehicle will be serviced at this dealership for the life of it... THANKS
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you for the great review and for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and look forward to assisting you in the future.

NB
Natalie B.
Indianola, MS
Not listening.
Bad
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Thank You for taking the time to share your experience. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. I will be contacting you to discuss.

Ron C.
2009 Hyundai Azera
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Provide service as promised.
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Thank You for allowing to service your vehicle. I apologize that we did not provide you a 5 star experience. I will be contacting you shortly to discuss your experience and where we can improve the our level of service.

EL
Eldra L.
Mendenhall, MS
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly environment easy to get appt when needed
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 08/23/2018

Thank You for allowing us to service your Hyundai and taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to servicing you during your next appointment.

Don S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Made my appointment online and left my car overnight. They had it ready quickly the next day and took care of two recall items while it was in the shop.

LT
Lori T.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
customer service is excellent
The staff was awesome and my problem resolved.

ZR
Zena R.
Richland, MS
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Self
Ease of getting in and out.

Tonya M.
Plainview, TX
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
I had to replace 2 tires on a Saturday due to one of those Jackson potholes! I was only in town for a funeral. We had plans to return to Texas on Sunday. The tires I wanted were not in stock and another local tire company was unwilling to help us. Your Service agents were determined to help us. He was not going to rest until he found a suitable replacement. This was appreciated more than you know since my daughter and I were traveling alone. I’ve been bragging on your team’s helpfulness! I have also made sure I told everyone about Gateway’s rude and unprofessional behavior. Thank you again for everything.
Sincerely
Tonya P. Morris
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank You for allowing us to service your Hyundai and taking the time to share your experience. Great to hear that our staff was able to assist you in your time of need. We appreciate the oppurtunity to provide the level of service that you deserve.

Lafreda S.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
The customer service rep was very friendly and professional. She checked me in quickly and make me feel very comfortable. It did not take very long and I was able to return to work.
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

SL
Sally L.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Airbag Recall
Airbag light was on and the work was done by the next morning at no charge.
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

2012 Hyundai Veloster
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Grear service! Eases your worries about your vehicle.
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Crystal Springs, MS
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Timely matter
They work was good. Customer service needs improvement no one asked did I need any help once I walked through the door. I had to grab someone attention.
LAUREN W. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 08/04/2018

Sheldoniqua,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Sonata! I am very sorry that you were not promptly greeted and helped when you came in for service! I will be calling you to discuss how your service visit went and see how I can improve it and improve it in the future.

Talk to you soon,