Overall Rating 4.27/5Overall Rating 4.27/5Overall Rating 4.27/5Overall Rating 4.27/5rating 4.27

Overall Rating 4.1428576/5Overall Rating 4.1428576/5Overall Rating 4.1428576/5Overall Rating 4.1428576/5rating 4.1428576
Overall Rating 1.6666695/5rating 1.6666695rating 1.6666695rating 1.6666695rating 1.6666695

EM
Ej M.
Lorman, MS
07/14/2018 Category: Service
prompt and courteous service
prompt and courteous service

Ej,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Sonata! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Quick Service
Great Quick Service

Alan,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Elantra! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

Have a great day!

VA
Vernon A.
West, MS
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Not happy
Very bad experience with service department

Vernon,

I am very sorry that you had a bad experience with our service department. I will be calling you shortly to discuss your service experience and see how I can improve it and improve it in the future.

James H.
Richland, MS
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Very knowledgeable and friendly staff JENIFER in service department.
LAUREN W. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 06/30/2018

James,

Have a great weekened,

06/29/2018 Category: Service
Great Hyundai specific service
This place does good work and keeps up to date on my car’s warranty.
LAUREN W. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 06/30/2018

Brando,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Santa Fe! We appreciate your business! I am sorry that there was a miscommunication with your vehicle when you came in to pick it up! I will continue training on communication and organization and when you come to your next appointment, it is my goal for you to have a five star experience with us!

06/18/2018 Category: Service
None
Fast service
LAUREN W. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Nichole,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Santa Fe! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Service  Manager

Madison, MS
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful Service
Wonderful service! Service team got me in and out quickly and I figured out that with my 2018 Santa Fe I have complimentary maintenance for 24 months! I already love my vehicle, but this just made me love it even more! Advisors and technicians were professional and very sweet.
LAUREN W. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Lauren,

Stanton W.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Once I Connected
Once I actually connected with a person who could schedule my appointment, everything thereafter was as smooth as silk.
LAUREN W. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Stanton,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Tucson! With scheduling appointments, you can actually go on our website and click the service tab and schedule your appointment straight from our website instead of calling to schedule an appointment! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Weir, MS
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Your time is unimportant
A simple oil change and tire rotation took over 2 hours. I was not told how long this would take and was given no reason or excuse for the length of time even though I was waiting in the facility for my car's service to be completed. When I payed, the person questioned the validity of a coupon I had from the website. Would not recommend.
LAUREN W. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Falan,

I am very sorry that your oil change and tire rotation was not done in a timely manner and that you were not communicated with. I will be calling you to discuss your service visit and see how I can improve it and improve it in the future.

Thanks,

Jackie M.
Hazlehurst, MS
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/07/2018 Category: Service
I will continue to do business with Hyundai Wilson as long as service Rep like Ms. Jennifer is in place.
Ms. Jennifer was great at customer service she made sure that everything is good and okay ,she displayed professionalism and courtesy always responsible to see her projects completed.
Because Jennifer will be a good reason that I continue to bring my vehicles to Hyundai Dealership she made sure that I had a loaner car when my car was incomplete

06/07/2018 Category: Service
Jackie mazie
No commit
LAUREN W. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Mr. Mazie,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Genesis! I am sorry that your experience with us was not a great one and that you had some issues when you came in! I will be calling you to talk to you about your recent service visit.

LC
Luther C.
Richland, MS
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Great service and great people
LAUREN W. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Luther,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Sonata! We appreciate your busines and we look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

KT
Kelly T.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Service conducted in a timely manner and it appears that all required auctions were conducted. It would have been nice if the front floors had been vacuumed as mine were really dirty.
LAUREN W. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Kelly,

Melissa M.
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Great service advisor
Shellie was an awesome service advisor. She made the experience be as good as it was

Melissa,

FH
Frank H.
Pearl, MS
2009 Hyundai Genesis
06/03/2018 Category: Service
prompt service, quick repairs.
Amazing how quickly they can diagnose a problem and fix it.

Frank,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Genesis! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Mc Call Creek, MS
06/03/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Service
The person on duty was friendly and processed me quickly. My car was taken care of on time.

Marsha,

Mary B.
Hermanville, MS
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Good efficient people. Fast service. Nice lounge
The reception was very good, the employees efficient and courteous. The lounge was very nice and had a outside seating as well the service was fast and efficient

Mary,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Sonata! We appreciate your businesss and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Deborah R.
Kosciusko, MS
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
friendly staff
People who work at Wilson Hyundai are friendly and it is easy to work with them. However, there seems to be a big turnover with write-up staff in service dept.

Deborah,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Sonata Hybrid! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

Darlene B.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
service done well
I love to go to Wilson Hyundai because it doesn't take a long time to get my oil change done.

Darlene,

Thank you for allowing us to service your  Hyundai Genesis! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Scheduling Work is a Breeze
Jennifer & all the folks at wilson hyundai are eager to assist & scheduling work is an easy task-- not a negative experience.
LAUREN W. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Patricia,

2004 Hyundai Xg350
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Good decent service. No serious complaints.
Good decent service. No serious complaints.
LAUREN W. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Mike,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Xg350! We appreciate your business! I am very sorry that your service sticker was not put in your vehicle! Please allow me to mail you one or send soneone to your work or home so that they can put you a sticker in your window so that you know when your next service is due! If you are not local, I will be happy to have one mailed to you as well!

Have a great weekend,