Overall Rating 4.27/5Overall Rating 4.27/5Overall Rating 4.27/5Overall Rating 4.27/5rating 4.27

Overall Rating 4.100002/5Overall Rating 4.100002/5Overall Rating 4.100002/5Overall Rating 4.100002/5rating 4.100002
Overall Rating 1.6999995/5rating 1.6999995rating 1.6999995rating 1.6999995rating 1.6999995

AF
Awbrey F.
Starkville, MS
05/11/2018 Category: Service
So thankful!
I had taken my car to a different dealership to get the same thing fixed just a month earlier. The initial location didn't correctly fix the problem but it was no problem for this dealership. They were more than helpful and kind. They were quick with the fix which was extremely helpful considering I was only two hours in on my ten hour drive home. The mechanic was knowledgeable and open to answering my questions. They were honest and upfront about the situation which means a lot because as a college student I'm constantly moving and rely heavily on my car. I feel comfortable and safe with the new fix since they took the time to discuss it with me. I just can't say enough good things about this dealership.

Awbrey,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Sonata! We appreciate your business! I am so glad that we were able to fix your vehicle for you and that you had a 5 star experience with us here at Wilson Hyundai! We aim to give our customers the best experience here and aim for our customers to have a 5 star experience! I hope you had a safe trip back to Starkville!

Have a good day,

AE
Ashleigh E.
05/04/2018 Category: Service
TPMS Light
Thanks!

Ashleigh,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Santa Fe! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

TE
Todd E.
05/01/2018
Recent Service
I am writing a new review after an oversight. About a week after the service, I noticed that the tire rotation that we paid for, was never completed. I took our vehicle back to the dealership to ask them about it. Their response was that "If the front tires have more tread then the back tires, they do not rotate them." When I asked why was I charged for the tire rotation that was never completed?, I did not receive what I would call a valid answer. I was given a business card good for one free tire rotation, which was only valid if I brought the vehicle back in by a certain time. Needless to say, I am not happy about having to take the time out of my busy schedule, and schedule yet another service appointment, to allow them to give me a free tire rotation that I had already paid for. Especially service that was never completed in the first place. I would have just been satisfied with a refund. Now, I question the other work they have done to my vehicle. Do they really change the oil? Do they really check all the things they say they do? Who knows? The only thing I know for sure is... they charge you for it.

Mr. Easterday,

I am very sorry about your experience here at Wilson Hyundai and would like to talk to you about your experience. I tried calling you twice tonight and I could not get through can you please give me a call at 601-914-4250 tomorrow so that I can see how I can help you!

Thanks,

JoAnne S.
04/26/2018
John Watts does a teriffic job at getting the customer what they need and want!
Gave up on finding the right car for my granddaughter, came in talk with Mr. Watts. He looked at the inventory and came up with some good solutions. Well after working with him I got what we needed and wanted THE BEST DEAL IN TOWN. I call Mr. Watts an angel from car heaven. We all ended up with smiles on our faces, driving the perfect car. If you need to find what you want go see MR. JOHN WATTS at Wilson Hyundai in Flowood. He will get the job done.

PW
Patricia W.
04/23/2018 Category: Service
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Patricia,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Sonata! I am sorry that your experience was not a five star experience and I will be calling you to discuss your experience here at Wilson Hyundai and see how I can improve it and improve it for future visits.

Talk to you soon,

Anonymous avatar
Forest Heights, MD
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Decent service
They're inconsistent in how they service the car, but overall they give good service.

Anetra,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Sonata! I am sorry that your ac was not turned off when the vehicle was  returned to you they check out the ac when you come in for service and probably did not think to turn it off! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Have a great day!

AW
Amber W.
Ruskin, FL
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Wilson Hyundai is great!!
Traveling from our home in Florida to visit our daughter in Texas our Hyundai Elantra developed a loud banging in the front end when we turned the wheel. We showed up first thing in the morning and without an appointment, they managed to work us in after we explained our situation. They were extremely friendly and very fast at getting us on our way. They knew the exact problem and how to fix it just by the description that we gave them. Great dealership with an awesome service department. The service lady we spoke to was very knowledgeable and nice as she could be. Highly recommended! Oh, they even washed our car which was very dirty from traveling. We would definitely use them as our dealer if we were local.

Amber,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Elantra! I am so glad that you enjoyed your experience and we were able to get you in and out in a fashionable manner! I hope that you made it home to Florida safely and hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Jimmie G.
04/12/2018
Came in for express service oil change. The service was great! Shun, the service adviser, was delightful. She was professional and made the experience a pleasure as I waited for the service to be completed. And I really appreciate the extra touch the service department gives by vacuum and washing my vehicle.

Jimmie,

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Jonathan B.
Florence, MS
04/11/2018 Category: Service
advisory was great
the service advisor was really great but owners daughter did not give my wife her 10 % discount for being military so that made me mad alittle but thats not Jennifers fought though.

Jonathan,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Sonata! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment! I am glad you enjoyed your experience with Jennifer and wanted to thank you for being a loyal customer! We do not currently have a military discount, however I have just rolled out a ladies day discount that will be offered every Tuesday, so when your wife brings in her vehicle next time tell her to set her appointment on a Tuesday and she will get a 10% discount on parts and labor!

Ron C.
2009 Hyundai Azera
04/10/2018 Category: Service
I will come back

Ron,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Azera! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

KH
Keisha H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly staff alway does a great job !

Keisha,

James B.
Port Gibson, MS
04/07/2018 Category: Service
2013 sonata engine replacement
The service rep went out other way to take care of us I getting a rental car and keeping us informed on the progress of replacing the engine an when she was off her service manager returned my calls to make sure everything was ok the service department is what makes any dealership I recommend this service dept a 10 plus

Mr. Burleson,

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle! It was a pleasure working with you! We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Anonymous avatar
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Needs Improvement
The only thing I would say that needs improvement is the communication skills and explaining the process of your vehicle.

Decia,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Sonata! The engine process is a little tricky as Hyundai keeps changing its policies on it so I am sorry for the confusion! I know that it took some time to get your vehicle repaired and I wanted to thank you for being patient through the process! We are starting to see the engines for the recall vehicles come in quicker so I am expecting to see even more improvement in turn around times on engine repairs! I am glad that your vehicle has a new engine and is running properly now! We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

WP
Willie P.
Belleville, IL
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Out of town visitors
We are from Illinois. We were visiting our daughter and her family when our engine light came on. We brought it to your dealership for service. Staff was helpful and knowledgeable. Great team.

Mr. Palmer,

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle! We appreciate your visit and hope you have a safe trip back to Illinois! Come see us for your next service if you happen to be in town!

NJ

Shannon B.
Ridgeland, MS
2013 Hyundai Accent
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Good place to go for great service

Shannon,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Accent! We appreciate your service and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Have a great Easter weekend,

James S.
Great Detail
I'm Very Satisfied with Wilson Hyundai Service.... The People are Great... The Oil Change and a Great Detail... Thank You Very Much...

Bad Detail of SUV
Need Better Service in a Complete Detail of Vehicles...

James,

It was very nice talking to you on the phone! I am very sorry that the complementary service wash was not fully explained to you! I look forward to seeing you on Monday for your full detail!

SL
Steph L.
Ridgeland, MS
03/28/2018
John Watts is amazing.
John Watts was the only good thing about Hyundai Wilson. He was respectful, understanding, and very helpful. But I did not like Hyundai Wilson at all.

Ronnie C.
Flowood, MS
03/27/2018 Category: Service
Came in as a walk in. Car was fixed. Fast service. Friendly service reps.

Ronnie,

BW
Brenda W.
Clinton, MS
03/27/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and courteous

Brenda,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Tucson! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!