Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5rating 4.29

Overall Rating 4.2083342/5Overall Rating 4.2083342/5Overall Rating 4.2083342/5Overall Rating 4.2083342/5rating 4.2083342
Overall Rating 1.7083329/5rating 1.7083329rating 1.7083329rating 1.7083329rating 1.7083329

OH
Orlando H.
Star, MS
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Appointment Time Helps
The dealership have several strengths.
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for your feedback!  It helps us get better.

VA
Vernon A.
West, MS
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Service as expectef
Service was performed as expected
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for your feedback!

Jennifer A.

Terry, MS
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
The experience was fair. With attention to details it could be great.
Calling for an appointment-bad
Communication upon arrival-poor
Waiting area express-pretty good
Communication during service-undecided but lean to needs improvement.

For me the gold standard for service was Davis tire. When you went there you didn't have to look for someone to tell what you needed. Someone met you at your car. Then they let you know the status often keeping you informed on where you were in the que and how much longer to expect. They were the best. That is why people from 4 counties would drive to them.
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Sorry to hear your experience was less than perfect.  We are strving to get better each and every day!  Thank you for your feedback - as it makes us aware and pushes us harder to improve!

Sheila C.
Greenwood, MS
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Bad service
Bad service
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

I am so sorry.  I am going to reach out to you to discuss your experience in more detail. Thank you.

KV
Katelyn V.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer was very nice and professional
I would definitely be returning
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you - that's what we want is returning happy customers!

CR
Craig R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and professional staff at Wilson Hyundai
The service department is friendly and efficient. They are helpful and professional.

TH
Tamara H.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Staff friendly
Jim called and let me know my review went to service instead of sales. He stated he will get me my paperwork and assist me with other concerns.
Service takes good care of people in timely matter

03/16/2019 Category: Service
Some Staff friendly
I wish i could have had more vehicles offered in my price range. Glad got a new car.
I wish i could have a copy of all my paperwork that was signed.
I wish i was offered extended warranty.
I get 1 oil change.. Heard other lots offer more incentives.
I wish the title wasn't in someone else name causing me more time to get fixed, late fees and BIG inconvenience! Why not able to change address since they had to fix problem?
No compensation for that mix up. I asked manager at desk and he said they won't do nothing. Almost lost sale because no compassion for wasting my time as long as they get a sale.
Will probably go else where for next vehicle.
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

I am so sorry that your experience in sales was like that.  That is not the way we want our customers to feel.  I have spoken with our GM concerning your treatment and will be reaching out to you very soon.

John T.
Ridgeland, MS
2013 Hyundai Genesis
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Service and sales
Some Previous contacts with this dealship has NOT been satisfactory However the last was was much improved.
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you - we are working hard to make each experience a good one!

LT
Lori T.
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service is excellent
Excellent Service and services completed in a timely manner. Special thanks go out to Jennifer Peacock, excellent customer service. Thanks again Jennifer!
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for the wonderful praise for Jennifer. She is a great team member, and we are very fortunate to have her working for us.

Ridgeland, MS
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and not a long wait time.
Good service but had to make a return trip as they forgot to reset as service came on screen with a wrench saying I needed to come back in 25 days. They forgot to reset. Live in Ridgeland so not around the corner trip.
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thanks for the feedback.  We need to watch all the details!  We will keep working to get better.

DJ
Dainne J.
Greenville, MS
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Dianne Johnson
The staff there were very professional and polite. The lady that assisted me was very informative.
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

We are constantly striving to do our very best!  Thank you for the great review.  We appreciate you!

AR
Anthony R.
Carthage, MS
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Awesome dealership
They are great because they take very good care of their customers
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

AP
Anthony P.
Magee, MS
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/11/2019 Category: Service
A-1 service...
The staff makes this place the best. Haven’t met a group of people that are so willing to make each visit a great one. I could say more, but there’s not enough room to fully comment on my experience. I’m grateful to have been serviced by them.
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Wow!  We really loved this review!  Keep bringing your car to us and we will keep trying to "wow" you with our great customer service!

03/10/2019 Category: Service
Time, customer service, amenities
Clearer signage and more couches
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for the suggestion.  We are currently working on both items!  Hopefully, you will notice the improvements when you come next time!

Reggie M.
Carthage, MS
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
The environment was comfortable and everyone was very friendly.

Rick C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Good staff
The battery was overpriced but I couldn’t go somewhere else. Between a rock and a hard place. but the staff was excellent as always
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 03/09/2019

I understand how you feel - the manufacturer sets the prices for the parts for your vehicle, but thank you for the kind words about our staff.

LP
Leslia P.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
First Class Treatment
Honesty & Integrity
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for the review!  We love servicing our Hyundai customers!!  Keep coming back to us and we will keep striving to make you happy!

Janele L.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
My 1st Car
I bought it brand new for myself when I joined the Army 13 years ago now. My 2011 Hyundai Sonata is is paid for thanks to God and me serving my country. My 1st car however hasn’t been all that it needed a motor and all the recalls are driving me crazy and now it’s making some noise when I drive it no one else hears but me and it was at Hyundai for 6weeks and they said it’s the new compressor they had replaced 2 months earlier. I’ve been driving it now for 5days and the noise is back but I’m scared 😱 to take it back because I was without a car for 6 weeks and being dropped off at work was no fun and very inconvenient but I guess when your car is paid they (management)don’t care how you get around my service advisor, Jennifer was very helpful and did all she could in her capacity to help me. So, under these circumstances would you recommend your friends or soldiers.....?
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you very much!

SE
Susan E.
Florence, MS
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
The Service Department or should I say service manager, Jennifer Peacock, handled all my service needs. After my last visit I wasn't sure I even wanted to return. With Jennifer as a manager, I will be returning. The service was handled, I was kept up-to-date and my car was returned in a timely manner. You need more employees with her work ethic. She is great!
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Jennifer is one of our best!  She loves to take care of her customers!  Thank you for the kind words about her.  I will pass them along!  It's the Wilson Way!