Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48
4.5

Overall Rating 3.9523821/5Overall Rating 3.9523821/5Overall Rating 3.9523821/5rating 3.9523821rating 3.9523821
Overall Rating 2.1428555/5Overall Rating 2.1428555/5rating 2.1428555rating 2.1428555rating 2.1428555

Debra M.
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Always great service professional and friendly. I always work with Barry Awesome customer service
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you so much for the great review.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Barry is the greatest
Barry in service is the greatest! Caring & trustworthy.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. Yes, Barry is the best.

AN
Amber N.
Compton, CA
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Recall fix
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars.

ZS
Zenobia S.
08/01/2019 Category: Service
The service people are friendly.
This is my fourth time taking my car for service at WIN and I will say that Barry by far was the most friendly person and helpful I have encountered. I will surely
ask for him each time I go from now on. He make the wait worth it for me!
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. Yes, Barry is the best.

FJ
Francine J.
Los Angeles, CA
2016 Hyundai Accent
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
Service is always good every time I come get my vehicle serviced.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 08/02/2019

Your kind words are much appreciated.

RD
Ron D.
Torrance, CA
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service As Always...
Thank you very much Ruben Sandoval for taking care of my car its such a great service.. as always you are my number 1 service advisor..
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/31/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. Your kind words are much appreciated. Please come again.

CG
Christian G.
Compton, CA
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Poor mechanic initiative
Mechanics will not take Initiative to benefit customers.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Your feedback will help us improve in the future.

Danny S.
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Car was left in the check in area and forgotten about
Most of the time I have decent service from this dealer. However this time I had an appt at 7:30AM and arrived at 7:15AM. I just so happened to go outside looking at cars at 9:00AM and noticed my car still sitting in the check in location where I left it at. I went inside to inquire what the status was on my car and was advised it was in service and waiting to go into the 27 point inspection. So I then asked about a rough guess on the time it would be done and was told about 30 minutes. So I said well that seems odd as my car is still sitting in the check in area where I left it 2 hours ago, so how can that be. Needless to say my car was moved to the back for service within 5 minutes. However it wasn't completed which was just a oil change and tire rotation until 11:30AM, 4 hours after I had my APPT.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.
My name is Sam. I am the Service Manager. Please accept my apology and allow me to investigate your visit, to find out why we failed to expedite the service on your vehicle. Please note, your feedback is very important. It will help us improve in the future.

Cerritos, CA
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars.

Hawthorne, CA
good service
good service!! staff knows what they’re doing!...answered all my questions and doubts!
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/29/2019

Your kind words are much appreciated. We appreciate you coming to our dealership.

SL
Sean L.
great staff and service
Ruben was very patient and knowledgeable about the service options available for me. I didn’t feel pressured to getting something I didn’t need. The staff was friendly too!! will definitely come back!!
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you so much for the great review.

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/27/2019 Category: Service
The best experience.
Ruben was very helpful and informative when it came to telling me about the maintenance. I was very happy with the service I recieved. And i look forward to coming back when my car requires service.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. Your kind words are much appreciated.

CK
Carol K.
Culver City, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/27/2019 Category: Service
A little disappointed
I have been servicing my 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid at this dealer since I bought it here. In the past the Multi-Point Inspection form was in color, very easy to read and included the tread number for each tire and the brake lining remaining for each of the 4 brakes. This time the form is in black and white, harder to read, and the tread depth remaining for each tire is not listed. There is a place to list, but it is blank. In addition, for my last 2 services the engine filter and in-cabin microfilter were shown as yellow (may need future attention). This most recent service showed both as perfectly fine (checked and okay). How is that possible? Neither were replaced during this service. NONE of my issues were with my service advisor. She was fine. Overall I have been happy with this dealer, but wonder if their service is not quite as good as it used to be. I have not decided yet whether I will have my next service done here or somewhere else.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/29/2019

We appreciate you coming to our dealership. Your feedback will help us improve in the future. These concerns will be investigated and the service manager will be in contact with you shortly.

AN
Andrew N.
Upland, CA
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Berry is AMAZING!! Win Hyundai is AMAZING!!
First I want to say that this Dealership is over an hour away from where I live. I live in the Inland Empire, and I came here cause of work. Even so, I can say that I will be making the effort to come here for any service needs & Oil Changes from here on out. Berry & his team was AMAZING!! I showed up on the drive, and got checked in. Right away Berry was very friendly, and even saw the type of car I have and said come with me. He takes me outside while looking at my Sonata and goes, "Step on the Brakes for me." I did & sure enough he found out my taillights were both out, and said it's very common for these cars. I had NO IDEA. He changed them for me right away, and saved me a HUGE car accident.

Thank you Berry & thank you WIN Hyundai!
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. Making our customers happy is always our priority.

BW
Barbara W.
Los Angeles, CA
2008 Hyundai Accent
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Good excellent customer service
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/29/2019

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.

VR
Veronica R.
Hawthorne, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!!
Good follow-up and communication. Delivered as promised.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/24/2019

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.

Susan S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Sure critic
Already guvrn
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/22/2019

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.

Michael C.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/18/2019 Category: Service
NVH
Not Very Happy...
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.
Your feedback is very important. It helps us make necessary changes to improve customer service in the future.

Javier C.
Lynwood, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Expedited service
Received immediate & detailed service , friendly staff
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/18/2019

Your kind words are much appreciated. Thank you.

SF
Sergio F.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Totally Satisfied
Took my hyundai sonata for service on a recall and i was greeted by a service rep that took care of me. I feel that hyundai in itself is a great company and i would definetly refer them to family and friends.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/18/2019

Making our customers happy is always our priority.
Please come again. Thank you.