Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 3.9523821/5Overall Rating 3.9523821/5Overall Rating 3.9523821/5rating 3.9523821rating 3.9523821
Overall Rating 2.1428555/5Overall Rating 2.1428555/5rating 2.1428555rating 2.1428555rating 2.1428555

DA
Derek A.
Long Beach, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Think Again, Think Hyundai
I have had the pleasure of driving two Hyundai vehicles, a Sonata and a Genesis (before Genesis spun off to be it’s own brand). I had them both serviced at Win Hyundai and I have no complaints. Barry is a GREAT Service Advisor that always works with me and my crazy schedule.

My four year lease is up in a few months and I can’t wait to test drive the new 2020 Sonata. Hey, might go SUV this time a look at the Palisade. If you’re looking to buy or lease your next vehicle, do yourself a solid by stopping by Win Hyundai first.

Lance B.
Garden Grove, CA
Happy customer
I always get good service here
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for the great review.

Mark L.
Carson, CA
Written in previous box
Written in previous box
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. My Name is Sam. I am the Service Director of Win Hyundai. Please allow me the opportunity to investigate your recent service visit. I will call you shortly to further discuss your experience.

Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/21/2019

I have been trying to contact you regarding your last visit.  Please call me at your earliest convenience

Andrea S.
Hawthorne, CA
Customer service
The courteous service and patience that I experienced. Barry the Service Representative is the best.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you so much for the great review.
Yes, Barry is the best. We are lucky to have him in our team.

Long Beach, CA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Barry always provides friendly and honest service.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you for your business. Thank you for the kind words about our Barry. We are lucky to have him.

Wilmington, CA
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Great And friendly Service
Great customer service. Fast and easy. I highly recommend this place.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.

PP
Patricia P.
Over price
They take advantage of the precarious situation one is, so the super over price and charge their services.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Your feedback will help us improve in the future. Please feel free to ask to speak with the service manager on your next service visit.

Kathleen M.
Redondo Beach, CA
All around, great Service
I had an appointment for 6,000 mile service but Catherine suggested the 7,500 mile service. Since I really don't put many miles on my car, I thought that I would go for that service. (I was a little over the 6k miles anyway) My car was serviced and ready earlier than estimated. They only thing was, that I had commented on my online appointment that I would like them to order some touch up paint so I could get that the day I had my service done. I guess they don't read the comments? I called the day before my appointment to see if they had the paint since I didn't hear back from anyone and Catherine told me that it was not ordered and she had to order it that day, so now I have to make another trip back to the dealer to pick it up when it comes in. Just a little inconvenience. Next time, if I need to comment when I set up my appointment, I will call right away to make sure my comment gets read and addressed before I go. But, Catherine was a great service advisor.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. Your feedback will help us improve in the future. Good news, the Touch-up paint for your vehicle has arrived.

NM
Nicholas M.
Seal Beach, CA
Service Review at Win Hyundai
Service representative very courteous and knowledgeable.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you. We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.

Joyce P.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
10/05/2019 Category: Service
The host at the front desk was so helpful and accommodating to my wants and needs when it came to repairs to my vehicle
Overall they repaired my brake pads and made recommendations for other items on the vehicle that I will have taken care of at a later date.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/06/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. Please come again.

WW
Wanda W.
Altadena, CA
Nice Waiting Room
Love the big cushy easy chairs, big screen TV, coffee machine and donuts in the waiting room. It makes the wait time more pleasant.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/05/2019

Thank you so much for the great review.  We appreciate you coming to our dealership. Uur goal is to earn your business and 5 stars on every visit.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Catherine is Amazing!!!!
Catherine has helped me the past two visits I’ve had at Hyundai. She is always friendly and helpful. She answered any questions I’ve ever had. Catherine is consistent with updates to my car and it always in a timely manner.
CATHERINE F., Service Advisor from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/05/2019

I appreciate your review Victoria! It was a pleasure being your service advisor and looking foward to seeing you your next maintenance!

Marcos D.
Harbor City, CA
the people.
A great job like all ways.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you for the great review. Please come again.

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Win Hyundai Carson
The staff is very helpful, knowledgeable, and courteous. I was also very happy that they were able to get my hybrid cooling system rapidly diagnosed and have the components replaced to get me back on the road the next day. Thank you again for the outstanding service- this is icing on the cake for already having an awesome car. I'm already making sure to bring my other Hyundai here for service. Keep up the good work.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy. Please come again.

10/02/2019 Category: Service
Ag
Hector was superb
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you for choosing Win Hyundai and recognizing Hector.

HF
Honorio F.
Palmdale, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Transmission
Ruben was a great help respectful, professional, he really was concern about fixing my car
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/29/2019

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate you and your kind words. We hope to see you at the next service visit.

Torrance, CA
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful and provides excellent customer service!
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/28/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. Please come again.

JZ
John Z.
Lomita, CA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Ricardo was great from the minute I made the appointment on the phone with him. Arriving there, he came out and took care of me right away.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you for the great review.

PS
Paulina S.
Hawthorne, CA
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Good fix
At first I was unhappy with certain situation but the manager called, apologized and acted very professionally. He tried his best to understood where I’m coming from. He took care of me as a customer to make sure everything was fixed the way it should be this time. Also during this visit everyone and everything was prepared; paperwork, my car etc. I’ve got all my questions answered in a very knowledgeable manner. Communication was as it should be. I was pleased with how they have taken care of things this time. It’s appreciated. There may have been a thing or two but it’s a minor detail. Good fix from the Win Hyundai Carson.

09/25/2019 Category: Service
Horrible car and experience
Short story long:
-brand new car breaks every few month, issues that leave me stranded and car useless, no possibility of driving it
-service is badle organized, car was not ready even though I've been told to pick it up
-there was no paperwork ready
-issues seems only partially fixed
-mechanic didn't even know I have picked up the car
So much confusion, wouldn't reccomend.
Only one gentleman working there is helpful and informed in my opinion and has manners, is very polite and takes you seriosuly. Some people working there.. they act like it is ok, nothing serious. Very disrespectul, a lot of my time wasted there.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. My name is Sam, I am the service director of Win Hyundai. I would like to speak with you regarding your service experience. I hope you will grant my request.

GS
Gloria S.
Carson, CA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Best service from Mark and Jun from sales. Finance was great as well
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars.