Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 3.9523821/5Overall Rating 3.9523821/5Overall Rating 3.9523821/5rating 3.9523821rating 3.9523821
Overall Rating 2.1428555/5Overall Rating 2.1428555/5rating 2.1428555rating 2.1428555rating 2.1428555

PS
Paulina S.
Hawthorne, CA
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Good fix
At first I was unhappy with certain situation but the manager called, apologized and acted very professionally. He tried his best to understood where I’m coming from. He took care of me as a customer to make sure everything was fixed the way it should be this time. Also during this visit everyone and everything was prepared; paperwork, my car etc. I’ve got all my questions answered in a very knowledgeable manner. Communication was as it should be. I was pleased with how they have taken care of things this time. It’s appreciated. There may have been a thing or two but it’s a minor detail. Good fix from the Win Hyundai Carson.

09/25/2019 Category: Service
Horrible car and experience
Short story long:
-brand new car breaks every few month, issues that leave me stranded and car useless, no possibility of driving it
-service is badle organized, car was not ready even though I've been told to pick it up
-there was no paperwork ready
-issues seems only partially fixed
-mechanic didn't even know I have picked up the car
So much confusion, wouldn't reccomend.
Only one gentleman working there is helpful and informed in my opinion and has manners, is very polite and takes you seriosuly. Some people working there.. they act like it is ok, nothing serious. Very disrespectul, a lot of my time wasted there.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. My name is Sam, I am the service director of Win Hyundai. I would like to speak with you regarding your service experience. I hope you will grant my request.

EG
Eduardo G.
Whittier, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Oil service
Disappointed at the time it took to receive a regular oil change. Total service time was 3 hrs and 45 minutes.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/12/2019

Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I am sorry to hear that we failed to meet your expected time frame for an oil change. Please allow me to investigate and find out why and how this occurred. I hope to speak with you soon to discuss my findings.

Michael C.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/18/2019 Category: Service
NVH
Not Very Happy...
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.
Your feedback is very important. It helps us make necessary changes to improve customer service in the future.

VR
Veronica R.
Hawthorne, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Management!
After expressing my dismay with both the Hyundai brand and it’s dealership, Win Hyundai, I promptly received a phone call and email from its Service Director ,Sam Ashteokenyan. Sam said that he was regretful of my unpleasant experience with both the dealership and the brand, but ensured me that he would investigate the matter and put forth his best effort to resolve my grievances. He said he would call me back in a few days, and true to his word, I heard from him on the third day.

Much to my surprise, Sam reached out to Hyundai and its dealership’s upper management to bring about a happy-medium. Hyundai stood behind its product by providing the part at no cost to me, and Sam persisted to bring about this resolve.

While there was some out of the pocket expense to us for labor, I was very pleased with the end result given that the vehicle was slightly out of warranty.

Sam and Hyundai has restored my faith in the Hyundai brand and it dealership, Win Hyundai.

07/08/2019 Category: Service
THEY SOLD US A LEMON
Bought a 2016 Hyundai Elantra from this dealer last
Year and only put under 10,000 miles on it to date. Now the transmission needs to be replaced. They charged us $145 to diagnose the problem and said it would cost $2100 for a refurbished transmission. I’m not sure if this problem stems from the brand Hyundai, the dealership, Win, or both. Very disappointed nonetheless. My son car broke down on him Sunday evening and I had to have towed to the house. Heartbroken- this was a graduation gift to him...
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/08/2019

Hello Veronica,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.
My name is Sam. I am the Service Manager of Win Hyundai. Please give me the opportunity to investigate your visit to our service department. I will call you soon after my investigation of your concern/visit is concluded. Thank you in advance for your patience.

GT
Gennady T.
Torrance, CA
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Horrible Experience
Here is the summary of my complain that I outlined prior to this section:
- First service is not free when it is advertised by salesperson as such.
- Had to pay $400 disposition fee when salesperson ensures that there will be none.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/23/2019

Hello Gennady,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. My name is Sam,  I am the Service Department manager. I would like to speak with you via telephone and see if I can be of assistance in changing the negative experiance you had during your recent service visit. Please accept my call. Thank you.

Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/23/2019

Hi Gennady, I called and left you a voice mail. I appreciate if you can call me at your earliest convenience. My contact information is bellow. Thank you

Claudia B.
Lynwood, CA
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Complain
Improve your maintenance team
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. With your permission I would like to go over your entire service history with you and address all your concern. I also want to re-inspect the vehicle with our Shop Foreman. I hope you will give me the opportunity to provide you a better service.

TC
Terence C.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Service department needs to be better.
We had no problem with customer service when we walked in looking for a car to purchase. Customer service in the Service/Repair Department needs to be improved.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 04/22/2019

Hi Terence, thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I apologize for less than exemplary service you received during your recent service visit. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. I would like to speak with you for further clarification.

Sincerely,

Poor service
Takes forever
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/18/2019

Hello David,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We understand your time is valuable. We appreciate your feedback. Your right we were severely understaffed that day and that got the best of us. We hope you will give us another chance. Help us improve in the future.

Maxine S.
Compton, CA
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Dissatisfaction
UNSATISFACTORY RESULTS
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/06/2019

Hello Maxine, My name is Sam I am the new service Director here at Win Hyundai. I attempted to reach you via the telephone and could not get through. I left you a voice mail asking if you can call me. Please feel free to reach out to me if your wish to share your experience with me.

Thank you.

Los Angeles, CA
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Customer service was great all my concerns and needs we're met
Communication was much much better services were met in a professional matter i actually seen much improvements Thanks

02/26/2019 Category: Service
Customer service needs improvement
Bad customer service
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/02/2019

New Service Director reached out to the customer, thanked the customer and apologized for less than exemplary service he received in the past. Details of customer's concerns were noted and the Service Director committed to address all of customers concerns in a timely manner. Customer is satisfied with management's acknowledgment and the commitment to resolve his concerns, and to improve his service experience moving forward.

Santa Ana, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Service oil change
The service department was very disorganized and the staff are unprofessional and unhelpful. Instead of explaining the scenario, a gentleman(name unknown) would argue with me. Also, a woman named Marisol did not make the visit any better. She would just talk around the problem but wouldn’t offer a solution. All she said was, what do you want me to do about it?
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 02/13/2019

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and for the feedback, my name is Mike Uribe I'm the Service director, I would be happy to talk to you about your experience here at Win Hyundai, my email mikeu@winhyundaicarson.com

Hawaiian Gardens, CA
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Rude employees, I will never come back to WIN ever!!!! I’m ready to just get rid of my car!!!
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 01/29/2019

Hello, First I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the poor customer service you received on your visit to Win and I would like to talk to you if you give me the opportunity. I left you a voicemail yesterday with my phone number and email. Mike Uribe Service director mikeu@winhyundaicarson.com

Torrance, CA
2007 Hyundai Elantra
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Needs better Quality Control upon returning car back to you
The Service department is friendly, but the diagnostic/quality control has been sloppy. Bringing in your car for even routine services at the Win Hyundai’s Carson location doesn’t guarantee your problem will be addressed upon receiving your car back—some examples of issues after service: the wheel alignment was off, the brake lights were not functioning, the gear box not shifting properly—all occurring after taking the car in for service. Double check there are no new issues after returning the vehicle back to customers!
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and for the feedback, I would like to apologize for the poor service experience, I would like to speak with you directly about this. Mike Uribe Service director mikeu@winhyundaicarson.com

Troy M.
2011 Hyundai Equus
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Poor integrity of service
I took my car to have the rear hydraulucs, right rear curtain and dashboard sensor fixed. It was the second time I requested the rear hydraulics and rear curtain to be repaired. I was told that the hydraulics were inspected and there “was nothing wrong” The dash sensor and rear curtain remained untouched. I drive the car for one hour and the rear hydraulics failed again. The staff has pior integrity. as well as horrible maintanence skills. They consumed 4 hours of my time and not one issue was adressed
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/27/2018

Hi Troy,Tahnk you for taking the time to complete the survey, I apologize for the poor communication from the service advisor, I do see on the invoice that we were not able to duplicate the concern you have with the rear hydraulics which the service advisor should've communicated to you also noticed the tech wrote on the invoice he needed more time to diagnose the rear curtain. I would be happy to talk to you and help you get the issues resolved. I can be reached by phone call, text or email.Mike Uribe Service director mikeu@winhyundaicarson.com 310-830-6400 ext 8701 office or 714-393-0902 personal cell for text.

Carson, CA
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance/Service experience
Michael made the effort to resolve the concern that I had with my vehicle after my recent visit at the service department. Thanks..

11/07/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance/Service experience
Not happy with the way I receive my vehicle after the service.
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/08/2018

Hello, I left a voice message letting the customer know I would be happy to take care of the dent and would like to talk to him about his visit. Mike UribeService director mikeu@winhyundaicarson.com

MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to resolve this issue. Mike Uribe

KH
Kayla H.
Long Beach, CA
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Go to Garden Gove instead
Garden Grove has much better customer support & drop-off / pick-up services. Carson has overcharged me, dinged my car door, "fixed my tail light" by moving one working bulb to the non-working bulb location, and didn't go over the results of anything I reported. Their customer service is: how fast can we get this customer to leave.

I'll never return to WIn Hyundai Carson and I will surely never purchase Hyundai again.
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/08/2018

Hi Kayla, I'm sorry you had a poor experience with our service department, I see you mention we overcharged you, after reviewing the invoice I noticed we didn't charge you at all and about the light bulb we installed the bulb you provided us with and didn't charge you for the installation either. We performed a $500.00 major service at no charge to you and provided you with a rental vehicle at no charge. If you like me to I'll be happy to go over the paperwork with you and answer any questions. Mike Uribe Service manager mikeu@winhyundaicarson.com

Lynwood, CA
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Unhappy
Service manager is unprofessional and rude
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for the feedback, I will fix this Monday and will resend you the survey. Mike Uribe Service manager

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Lazy employes - Priority is to do as little as possible while being as vague as possible at all questions
very disappointed with all the interactions I had here, apparently trying to understand what your warranty actually covers makes you some jerk whos up to no good!
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for your feedback, I called the customer around 9 am but he refused to let me help him, he told me it was too early in the morning, I offered to call at a later time, his answer was "Am I going to be harassed for giving you a bad survey?" I just wanted to help him and answer any questions he had about his warranty or any other concern. You are welcome to call me any time and I'll be happy to assist you with any question you may have.
Mike Uribe
Service director
310-971-2114 ext 8701

AI
Adrian I.
Long Beach, CA
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Great people good customer service
Great place great cars great service

07/13/2018 Category: Service
No sticker
Good and bad service
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/14/2018

Hi Adrian, Thank you very much for speaking with me about this last service visit, as per our conversation I will be requesting a new survey for you. thank you again! Mike Uribe Service director mikeu@winhyundaicarson.com

FR
Francisco R.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
OWNER
MANY PROBLEMS SINCE DAY ONE. WE TOOK TO WINN CARSON FOR A PROBLEM WITH CAR THEY SAID WE CANT HELP YOU TAKE IT TO WINN EL MONTE WERE YOU GOT IT. SALES MEN IN ELMONTE TOLD ME WINN IS OWNED BY SAME PEOPLE AND I COULD TAKE TO WINN CARSON I HAD TO CALL MY SALES MAN AND WINN CARSON TOLD HIM THE SAME. HE HAD TO CALL OWNER SO I COULD GET MY NEW CAR REPAIRED. TERRIBLE
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 06/12/2018

Mr. Rodriguez, I apologize for the poor service experience you had, I would like to talk to you about it, I'll be calling you on 6/13 in the am to address your concern.Mike Uribe