Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 3.6774194/5Overall Rating 3.6774194/5Overall Rating 3.6774194/5rating 3.6774194rating 3.6774194
Overall Rating 2.1290355/5Overall Rating 2.1290355/5rating 2.1290355rating 2.1290355rating 2.1290355

Crystal M.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service. Fast and efficient service.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for the great survey. We understand your time is valuable.  We appreciate your feedback

Julio M.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
my visit was fast and easy. Mister Ruben provided great service. He was very friendly and efficient and i was out of there much quicker than expected.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you so much for the great review.

Alvin B.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Recent service experience
I appreciate the repairs performed by the Service Dept. It would have been a 'five' star experience if the service advisor had called me on a daily basis to update me on the status of the repair. I had to call the Service Dept on day two to inquire on the status of my car; I was told that the part was on order. I called back at the end of day three and was told that my service advisor was out for the day and that the part was still on back order. I asked about a loaner and was told to come into the dealership to discuss with the Service Dept manager. Not sure why the Service Dept Manager was not available to discuss with me over the phone. Day FOUR, my service advisor called me to tell me that the repairs would be completed later that day. I called back at 1PM and was told that my car would be ready at 3PM to pick up. It would have been a better experience for me if the Service Advisor has called me 9AM each morning to update me on the status of the repairs. Not sure why that was not the case.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Your feedback will help us improve in the future.

EC
Erlinda C.
Good overall
Fair competitive prices on services and great amenities
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 04/18/2019

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers. Thank you.

TF
Tiffany F.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/16/2019 Category: Service
I was greeted promptly and my service was done in a timely manner I would recommend Win Hyundai to friends and family, thank you

Thank you for the 5 stars. Your kind words are much appreciated

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Nice service.
Keep up the great service
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 04/18/2019

We appreciate you coming to our dealership.

04/15/2019 Category: Service
Mystery non-start
Remains a mystery as to why it would not start however it is run just fine again (for now?!)
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Please understand that we are here to help our customers and to repair their vehicle. Unless we can uplicate a malfunction and/or confirm the root cause of a malfunction, we cannot confidently charge for a repair. With that said, please let us know if and when your car fails to start. We will be glad to re-inspect the car at no charge.

SZ
Susan Z.
Wilmington, CA
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Took my car in for a recall .. I didn't have appt but service department took my car in were fast and friendly .. they gave me a estimate of the time it will take and my car was done before that estimated time. Thanks guys
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you. We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.

San Pedro, CA
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Great, friendly service.
I worked with Hector Jimenez. He answered all my questions and was helpful and informative. It was very different from my experiences at other dealerships. I will definitely return to Win Hyundai for future service appointments.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you so much for the great review.

LC
Luis C.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
The Hyundai team was very helpful and attentive during my last visit. Definitely returning to service my car at the WIN Hyundai in Carson.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you, your kind words are much appreciated. We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.

Agoura Hills, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Barry is a dime a dozen!
Had a great experience getting my car fixed. Barry in the service department took care of me and made sure I had a rental car while my Ioniq was getting it's recall and engine service done. I'll definitely be coming back to Carson for all my services!
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you so much for the great review

04/04/2019 Category: Service
Good
Thanks

Thank you.

AD
Anedra D.
San Pedro, CA
04/04/2019 Category: Service
The great service person Barry! plus love the waiting area.
customer service is awesome. plus my car gets fixed on a timely basis. Win Hyundai Carson is great!
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you, we appreciate you coming to our dealership.

CP
Carlos P.
Anaheim, CA
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Good place
Good service fast job done quick

Gardena, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
The only complaint I have is no teabags or sugar.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 04/03/2019

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.
Your feedback will help us improve in the future.

Janelle B.
Gardena, CA
04/02/2019 Category: Service
My 1st time visiting Win Hyundai was a Great experience. Everyone was nice and welcoming. I will definitely be coming back for my car services.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 04/03/2019

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.

Daryan H.
Compton, CA
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication
I have brought my car in 3x during the month and the service is poor. The repairs take extremely long and the reps do a poor job of communicating status of repairs. I had to chase and call for almost 2 weeks before my Case was closed
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you for the feedback. We understand your time is valuable and we must do a better job communicating to our customers. This is not an excuse, however it needs to be said- your service advisor who was helping you during your service visit was ill and missed several days of work. This caused poor communication on our behalf. For this I apologize. I am sorry. We appreciate your business and hope that you will continue to service vehicle with us. I assure you that we will do a better job in the future.

BA
Bernadette A.
Inglewood, CA
03/28/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE!!
I love bringing my car to Win Hyundai Carson! There's always service with a smile and the guys are most helpful! I wont go anywhere else!

CL
Cynthia L.
03/28/2019 Category: Service
The Customer Service is excellent!
Barry should be commended for this excellent customer service and support! The service prices can be beat! This location works with you to make service expenditures affordable.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 04/01/2019

Your kind words are much appreciated.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Great Service, Great People
I I was very impressed with everyone I came in contact with at this dealership. Mark went above and beyond and provided stellar service! Thanks!!
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for giving us a great survey. Please come again.