Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48
4.5

Overall Rating 3.9523821/5Overall Rating 3.9523821/5Overall Rating 3.9523821/5rating 3.9523821rating 3.9523821
Overall Rating 2.1428555/5Overall Rating 2.1428555/5rating 2.1428555rating 2.1428555rating 2.1428555

Manuel P.
San Pedro, CA
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Car repair
I was helped by Ruben Sandoval he was very professional and explained everything very well! I would highly recommend win to all my friends and family! Thank you so much for such professionalism!
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/17/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. Thank you for the kind words about Ruben.

Lillian M.
Norwalk, CA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Win Hyundai :)
A big thanks to David, Alex and the staff in finance who made my process in purchasing my vehicle easy and very well explained. Overall the service was amazing. The gentlemen took their time and made sure I had options when it came to choosing. They made sure I test drove the car and made sure I was happy with my choice before moving forward as opposed to being pushy. I never felt like they were trying to just sell me a car.
Its been a week since I purchased my vehicle and I have to say I made the best decision. I am so happy driving in a brand new car.
I definitely recommend you to visit Win Hyundai to find the dream car you have been looking for.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. Making our customers happy is always our priority.

RF
Robert F.
Lakewood, CA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is awesome!
This being my first visit to Carson Hyundai, I am Extremely satisfied with the work done to my vehicle as well as the Customer service I experienced. The Customer service person that had helped me, I believe his name was Ruben, was very courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. I will definitely be back.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you so much for the great review and for recognizing our Ruben. We hope to see you on your next service visit.

Mario M.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
The service providers are professional and practice great customer service.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. Please come see us again.

Michelle G.
Signal Hill, CA
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Appointment for
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We hope to see you on your next service visit.

YG
Yesenia G.
Los Angeles, CA
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Best team ever
Everything was just perfect
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/10/2019

Thank you so much for the great review.

JO
Juan O.
Carson, CA
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Hector is the best,very professional.
Hope he stays there for ever
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/09/2019

Thank you so much for the great review.
Your kind words are much appreciated.

Jessica H.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Ruben was the best! Greeted me as soon as I walked in, super friendly. Helped me out with everything I needed in a timely manner.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you so much for the great review and for recognizing our Ruben. We hope to see you on your next service.

Marcos D.
Harbor City, CA
10/31/2019 Category: Service
the people.
good job like all ways.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you. We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.

Shari B.
Lakewood, CA
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Hector
My service rep Hector is the Bomb!
He got everything done on my car on a timely manner and even paid for Lyft to take me to the Mall.
Great Customer Service
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/31/2019

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.
Thank you for recognizing our Hector for job well done.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Barry is an all star
Barry in service is an all star! He gets the job done with a smile & a friendly attitude.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you so much for the great review and recognizing our Barry for job well done. You did it again Barry :)

GA
Glaucia A.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service!!!
Just purchased my Ioniq Electric 2019 a few weeks ago in a different dealership because the Win Hyundai Carson didn't have the car available at the time. Unfortunately, the car I leased came with a battery problem and quit on me with one week of use.
I took my car to Win (near my house) and Ruben Sandoval took great care of me. He was professional, courteous and fast. Ruben called me a few times to keep me updated on the situation (great follow up skills). He was always very cordial, polite and patient. He then told me the battery was not charging completely and needed to be replaced but it that was not covered by the insurance. That was an issue from the dealership in this case (Keys Hyundai Van Nuys). But, before i had a chance to say anything.. he told me i didn't have to worry about it.. he wouldn't make me go to the dealership I got the car from, they would change the battery for me and they would contact Keys Hyundai Van Nuys directly to take care of the bill.
Win Hyundai Carson (Ruben Sandoval) had to order the battery because was out of the stock and I was told it would take 3 days to get the car back.. next day I get a call that my car was ready. They were able to get the order expedite and the battery arrived and was installed in record time and I got my car back. Again, fantastic service!! I have never had this good experience with any dealership and I lease cars every 3 years.. trust me I've been though a few.
I was pleasantly surprise to have this kind of customer service. It made my life much easier. I don't even know what I would have done if i had to drive all the way to the Valley to get this Fixed. Usually, nobody likes to take care of an issue that was not caused by then, but Win Carson did, Ruben Sandoval did. Great Dealership, Thanks again Ruben :)
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. Your kind words about our Ruben are much appreciated.

VY
Vikchai Y.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
I really enjoy being at the dealership during my service. The worker are friendly and always provide answers to my questions.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. Please come again.

San Pedro, CA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/28/2019 Category: Service
The best
Definitely an easy service check-in process and my car was finished a lot quicker than I thought it would be. This was a great dealership experience! Thank you, Ruben!
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for the great review. Please come again.

OO
Okwuchukwu O.
2011 Hyundai Equus
10/28/2019 Category: Service
All about the costumer
Hyundai makes sure to always leave me satisfied , espically this location . They make their customer is top priority and it definitely shows . Thank you ‘
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.

Torrance, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding service
I always like to spot the person whom looks approachable and who i know i will receive excellent service from. Ruben has been that person! He always has a smile on his face, with such energetic ready to work attitude, and is punctual with the services. He is very knowledgeable of the services that his job has to offer! I love to recognize great effort and share it amongst others! I definitely will be returning!
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you so much for the great review and for recognizing our Ruben. Your kind words are much appreciated.

Hawaiian Gardens, CA
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Great Staff and Fast Service
I went in for a walk-in service few days ago. I came at a great time since there weren't a lot of customers so I was able to get my car back after about 1 hour. Hector Jimenez provided great service. He was really friendly and even gave me tips regarding my A/C cooling issue. One con that I experienced was regarding the services done for my car. So I had my 22k minor schedule (with a discount coupon), and I also had coupons for a free car wash and vacuum with any service as well as free brake inspection. However, I'm not entirely sure if the vacuum and brake inspection were both done. There were no notes on my final receipt given, but I did mention them to Hector few times when the services I needed were being written up. I did get a car wash and another staff even wiped it nicely for me, so I really appreciate it. The free services not done weren't a big deal for me as long as the major service I requested was done and I was able to get out of there quickly. Otherwise, it was a 4.5/5 star experience for me!
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you. Your kind words are much appreciated. We appreciate your feedback. Please forgive us if we missed the vacuum. Usually, we vacuum the interior while the vehicle is in the service drive. Sometimes the car is quickly moved into the shop before the porter has a chance to vacuum. However, we will be happy to vacuum and wash your car at your earliest convenience.
Brakes are usually inspected during the 22K service.
I will ask Hector to email you the MPI inspection report.

DA
Derek A.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Think Again, Think Hyundai
I have had the pleasure of driving two Hyundai vehicles, a Sonata and a Genesis (before Genesis spun off to be it’s own brand). I had them both serviced at Win Hyundai and I have no complaints. Barry is a GREAT Service Advisor that always works with me and my crazy schedule.

My four year lease is up in a few months and I can’t wait to test drive the new 2020 Sonata. Hey, might go SUV this time a look at the Palisade. If you’re looking to buy or lease your next vehicle, do yourself a solid by stopping by Win Hyundai first.
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you so much for the great review and encouraging comments.

Lance B.
Garden Grove, CA
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Happy customer
I always get good service here
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for the great review.

Mark L.
Carson, CA
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Written in previous box
Written in previous box
Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. My Name is Sam. I am the Service Director of Win Hyundai. Please allow me the opportunity to investigate your recent service visit. I will call you shortly to further discuss your experience.

Sarkis A., Service Director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/21/2019

I have been trying to contact you regarding your last visit.  Please call me at your earliest convenience