Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5rating 4.42

Overall Rating 3.5384588/5Overall Rating 3.5384588/5Overall Rating 3.5384588/5rating 3.5384588rating 3.5384588
Overall Rating 2.19231/5Overall Rating 2.19231/5rating 2.19231rating 2.19231rating 2.19231

Robert B.
07/30/2018 Category: Service
A pleasant surprise = to be contacted by management after reading my previous negative review
I spent some time thinking about and writing my comments about my recent experience with WIN Hyundai service. I knew it was negative, but I felt it important for management to know what had happened. Customer service is a challenging thing to teach young employees, or any employees these days, for that matter. So, I was surprised (pleasantly) when the service manager, Mr. Michael J U., both left me an e-mail message and called me to discuss my negative experience. He offered for me to come in and try to see a better experience with the service dept.; but that would not be possible as I do not need another oil change, nor any other work at this moment. So, instead, he offered me to come back in a few months for a free oil change and also to see if I would experience an improvement. He not only offered to over the cost of the oil change - but he assured me that I would see a different side of the WIN Hyundai customer service experience. I am pleased - not because of the free oil change, but rather that he took the time to show he cared about his dept. and more importantly, about his customers. I am going to give them the chance to show me.

07/30/2018 Category: Service
Poor servicing experience
The individuals with whom I spoke were friendly and caring, but the time it took to change the oil and wash the car was ridiculous. I could have gone to a Jiffy Lube and a full car wash in less time. BUT ....................................but, when I saw greasy hand marks on the inside of the car, and inner door handle .............I almost lost my cool. Even then, the service tech person did not show any interest in getting off his behind to take a look at the marks left by the service worker................I was really disappointed. I went there with high hopes for a good experience since they are closer to home than other dealerships. Going to a dealership should be a special experience - - - the reason why you pay more for what you get, otherwise find a low cost oil change place and a hungry for business, trained mechanic somewhere and take your car to a car wash ..............................you might as well if you are not going to have a special experience with the dealership.
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/30/2018

Hi Robert,Thank you for your feedback.I would be happy to speak with you and get this resolved, you can reach me by phone or email 310-971-2114 ext 8701 or email me mikeu@winhyundaicarson.com

MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/31/2018

Robert,
Thank you for taking the time to talk to me and we appreciate you giving us a second chance to serve you.
Mike Uribe

AI
Adrian I.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Great people good customer service
Great place great cars great service

07/13/2018 Category: Service
No sticker
Good and bad service
MICHAEL J U. from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/14/2018

Hi Adrian, Thank you very much for speaking with me about this last service visit, as per our conversation I will be requesting a new survey for you. thank you again! Mike Uribe Service director mikeu@winhyundaicarson.com

Derrick B.
Los Angeles, CA
01/02/2018 Category: Service
The work is done well.
The team followed up and work hard to get the job done.

01/02/2018 Category: Service
Very disappointed
I was told that I would receive a call after they checked on my warranty. It has been almost two weeks and have not received a call from anyone. I left two messages and no one has called me back. Very disappointed in the customer service and follow up.
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 01/03/2018

So sorry for the inconveneince we are working hard on trying to arrange a inspection from Hyundai to inspect the unit please rescore Francisco he has been working hard on trying to get your vehicle repaired as quickly as possible

RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 01/19/2018

Thank you for your rescore have a awesome weekend and see you next time!

DT
Doug T.
Wilmington, CA
11/08/2017 Category: Service
Win Hyundai
Dwayne did a fine job

11/08/2017 Category: Service
Win Hyundai
My regular service advisor Barry was not available so the usual level of perfection was absent

Issues: I asked for a car wash and did not receive one

My vehicle was delivered to me dirty with papers and work items left in the vehicle
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 11/08/2017

Hi so sorry for the inconvenience Barry was out of town for a quick vaca He mentioned you were coming on tuesday but any how  Dwayne helped you out and  I apologize again that your car wasnt washed I will look into it asap I am looking forward to you continuing into  bringing in your car for servcie with us and would like to ask that you rescore Dwayne for his courteous service to you; this survey soley reflects on him for the service he provided for youand would in turn like to comp you your next scheduled maintence have a great week

GS
Gary S.
09/23/2017 Category: Service
Quick response.
Rudy the Service Manager quickly responded to my review. The reset took only a couple of minutes.

09/23/2017 Category: Service
Alert not reset.
Service alert upon starting was not reset by the service technician, and will require a return visit just to have that done. Phone call asking about the situation was not returned.
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/23/2017

so sorry for the inconvenience please see me when you come back and I will comp your next scheduled maintenece

RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/03/2017

Hi I understand you were just in for the sticker please see me on your next visit and I will take care of you.. Please rescore Audrey on 5 stars please this reflects on her performance soley thanks again

RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/04/2017

THANKS! )

FC
Felicitas C.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/18/2017 Category: Service
I have not been satisfied with the service the last 3 times I've been there. My car wasn't serviced.
Two times it was Audrey who helped me and she didn't help me. When I went up to her to ask a question she ignored me, picked up the phone and pretended to talk to the mechanic. Then she dashed out the office she never acknowledged me. She's very rude. Barry does his best to help me even though he has a lot of work orders he's working on. He does what he can but he's just one person. When I was in Las Vegas I had my car serviced there.

09/18/2017 Category: Service
Your female employees are not there to work, they play games. Get on the phone to not deal with the customer but they're not actually doing anything.
It's the closest Hyundai dealer to me and I wish I would never have to go there again.
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/18/2017

Hi I am glad we were able to resolve our issues have a great day!

09/01/2017 Category: Service
Automobile shows improvement
The car was checked again and test driven. The issue I had couldn't be found. The car seems to be running perfectly now. Audrey did a great job once again and insured me that everything is being documented in case the issue reoccurs.

09/01/2017 Category: Service
Problem wasn't fully corrected
The service for that day was great. Started to have the same issue the next day but couldn't take off work for it. Bringing it in on Saturday.
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/02/2017

Thank you for your great revue hopefully we can resolve issue quckly if not please reach out to me please give Audrey a rescore of 5 for this soley reflects on her attention to your issue thank you again

RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 09/03/2017

Thank you have a great day!

Garden Grove, CA
08/18/2017 Category: Service
Review of service person
Audrey was great and informative. Called when the car was ready. Suggested and oil change which reminded me that I was due for one. Saved me another trip by making that small suggestion.

08/18/2017 Category: Service
Great service not so great vehicle
Something needs to be done with the findings of issues. Cars aren't supposed to just die while driving.
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 08/18/2017

Please accept our apologies and reach out to me if your still having issues 3108306400 I will do my best to repair vehicle please rescore Audrey on her attempt to service your needs

Torrance, CA
07/25/2017 Category: Service
Unnecessary waiting time
very nice service managers and helpful. Please be more aware of the wait times to avoid unnecessary wait times.

07/25/2017 Category: Service
Unnecessary waiting time
car was ready (saw car parked outside) and was promised paper work would be closed out in 5 min. I waited for at least 20-30 min instead for some unknown reason and had to directly ask for my car was taking so long when it was just sitting out in the lot.
RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/25/2017

Sorry for the inconvenience I was the person that came and asked if you needed help .I helped on expediting the process that day I am working on getting our process to be more efficient please give us a rescore for effort and hoe to see you again Thanks

RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you! )

MF
MARY F.
07/07/2017 Category: Service
customer
Overall the service was good

07/07/2017 Category: Service
customer
Overall very kind peolpe
Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/07/2017

Mrs. Fradiue,

Just wanted to take the time to thank you for the recent visit to
WIN HYUNDAI CARSON. I have received my advisors (Dwayne’s) personal report card & apologize if we have failed to meet your expectations. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss any further concerns, questions or help that is needed. We know you have many options for service and appreciate your time & business.

TH
Thelma H.
2003 Hyundai Sonata
07/03/2017 Category: Service
Service Repair
Initial service advisor appeared inexperience and lacked knowledge of work done or further needs and time frame for parts($302)per mechanic (self inquiry re: receipt of parts); pymt made for labor ($322.49)on 7/3/17 with 2nd advisor , unfriendly or willing to translate diagnosis of mechanic who failed to get consent for F/U diagnosis; problem unresolved w/further recommendations for parts/labor totaling $1238.i refused Cont'd service at WIN and problem was diagnosed correctly and resolved at another Hyundai Dealer on 7/18/17. Resolution brought to the attention of WIN service manager in PM of 7/18/17 w/promised of reimbursement of charges by WIN, but with no follow-up or response to phone calls to date. Very dissatisfied customer after 15+ years of service with dealership(even before it was WIN)

07/03/2017 Category: Service
Customer Service
Lack of quality customer service
Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/06/2017

Mrs Hayes,

Just wanted to take the time to thank you for the recent visit to
WIN HYUNDAI CARSON. I have received my advisors (Audrey’s) personal report card & apologize if we have failed to meet your expectations. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss any further concerns, questions or help that is needed. We know you have many options for service and appreciate your time & business.

RUDY D., Service Manager from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 08/31/2017

So sorry for inconvenience the refund check was held up in our office due to your hold on your credit card company

Richard C.
Azusa, CA
05/25/2017 Category: Service
I grew a beard
What is wrong with you people? This is the 4th time someone gets in touch with email and still does nothing. I'm already tired of telling the store so many times. You never resolved anything nor told me the results of you inquiry into finding satisfaction for my last issue with the check engine light. don't you guys go over customer concern issues? I'll be in there next week and we'll have plenty to discuss. Stop with the disappointment now!

05/25/2017 Category: Service
I GREW A BEARD...
Nice clean place, but, you take too damn long. 3 hours for an oil change? I'm not fathertime, but, I grew a beard...
Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/26/2017

Mr. Cortes,

AL
Alfreda L.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
Never again at WIN
I will never tak my car to this dealership

really this happened
Lack of customer care
Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/24/2017

Mrs. Martus,

Just wanted to take the time to thank you for the recent visit to
WIN HYUNDAI CARSON. I have received my advisors (Marisol’s) personal report card & apologize if we have failed to meet your expectations. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss any further concerns, questions or help that is needed. We know you have many options for service and appreciate your time & business.

Sylmar, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Nothing resolved
I received an email from Mr Hernandez, so I called direct, have not received a return call as yet.
I would definitely recommend NOT purchasing Win's extended maintenance interior/exterior care packages, especially since the service department seemed unaware that they even existed and that Win is the only dealer that will honor them.

05/23/2017 Category: Service
Lacks knowledge of product sold
Customer service was rude and job was not complete when they said it was
Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/23/2017

Mr. Cremarosa,

Just wanted to take the time to thank you for the recent visit to
WIN HYUNDAI CARSON. I have received my advisors (David’s) personal report card & apologize if we have failed to meet your expectations. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss any further concerns, questions or help that is needed. We know you have many options for service and appreciate your time & business.

SV
Steven V.
05/04/2017 Category: Service
clean and courteous
They took care of my car with in the time they said it would . Thank You

05/04/2017 Category: Service
the people working there ,are so nice
yes, i would recommend this business
Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 05/06/2017

Mr. Verrocchi,

B: 310-830-6400
F: 310-835-2908

Los Angeles, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/29/2017 Category: Service
Hyundai follow up
I replied to the email that got sent to me, but so far no reply.

03/29/2017 Category: Service
No Body shop?
I went in for check engine light. They said they couldn't fix it there and told me to go to a body shop. I was hoping that since it was a dealer they would be able fix it there.
Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 03/31/2017

Mrs. Aguilar,

Just wanted to take the time to thank you for the recent visit to
WIN HYUNDAI CARSON. I have received my advisors (Barry’s) personal report card & apologize if we have failed to meet your expectations. We can definitely repair your vehicle, we just need your authorization (not of warrnty concern) & ok to proceed.

Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 04/07/2017

Hello,

We appreciate you allowing us an additional opportunity to serve you. Mr. Barry Albino will be in touch with you soon.

Thank you.

Inglewood, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/21/2017 Category: Service
Great person
Thanks Audrey for all your help.

02/21/2017 Category: Service
Worse customer service experience
Car took to long to get repaired
Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 02/21/2017

Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 02/27/2017

2004 Hyundai Elantra
10/18/2016 Category: Service
Auto Response
???

10/18/2016 Category: Service
Maybe treat customers as people and not cash cows?1?!
To whom it may concern:

First off, I am pleased with the free safety check. I was pleasantly surprised by this because Pep boys charges $90USD.

However the clarification of the safety check needs to come from someone who knows what I am asking instead of repeating my question back to me and can expand on what the issues are and clarify any misunderstandings.

Second, because of the lack of clarification I went for a second opinion. I was able to clarify the safety check from the dealer and talk about my options.

Third, the prices given to me from the dealer were not given on a paper just a verbal rough estimate (seriously). I had to write them myself. Also my car is worth $1600USD or so. But it doesn't take a genius to know I am not going to pay an "estimated" $1400USD on my car. To comment: I am not looking for a new car as of yet. Another thing is my goal was to make it derivable for another 3,000 miles. That's it, there was no conversation about what my goals where or options outside what they had told me. It wasn't a discussion it was I'm telling you and that's it and too bad if you do not understand.

Fourth, dealership are widely known for being outrageously expensive which is why you lose a portion of your sales to smaller companies trusted by friends/family/coworkers/word of mouth. The fact that I received a solid estimate from another company only further verifies this, also I was offered options explained to me what was wrong and possibly why had a conversation and only paid a fraction of the cost.

Fifth, I spent over 4 hours at the dealership siting in a chair, and 5 mins talking to someone? At the other company who is significantly smaller and far less staffed spent 45 mins talking to me about everything and 1+ hours fixing my car the same day.

Last but not least, if you have made it this far thank you for taking the time to read this. So, finally the receptionist who booked my appointment should not be spouting out everything that I presume to need to have fixed (she is not a mechanic) or have me sit on the line on for 5+ mins when I can clearly her ranting about her job cutting into her social life.

Again thank you for your time and effort in looking into this. I hope this helps you evaluate anything you may need for further evaluations.
Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 10/19/2016

Mrs. Clements,

Denise W.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
07/26/2016 Category: Service
Not resolved
If I had read this review I would have called the customer. ME and handled my concerns. I still feel ignored.

07/26/2016 Category: Service
Not good service. Long time owner.
Wait too long. Service light on. Not happy with 4 hour wait.
Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/27/2016

Mr Walker,

Just wanted to take the time to thank you for the recent visit to
WIN HYUNDAI CARSON. I have received my advisors (Cory's) personal report card & apologize if we have failed to meet your expectations. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss any further concerns, questions or help that is needed. We appreciate your time & business.

Oscar Ortega/Daniel Hernandez
B: 310-830-6400
F: 310-835-2908

Marilyn L.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
07/19/2016 Category: Service
Not satisfied at all
The response is from an automated response notice all are the same nothing personalized except our names.

07/19/2016 Category: Service
Customers are important
I feel like I've been taken advantage of after the sale was completed.
Daniel H., service director from Win Hyundai Carson responded on 07/19/2016

Mrs. Lee,

Just wanted to take the time to thank you for the recent visit to
WIN HYUNDAI CARSON. I have received my advisors (Audrey’s) personal report card & apologize if we have failed to meet your expectations. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss any further concerns, questions or help that is needed. We appreciate your time & business.

Oscar Ortega/Daniel Hernandez