Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5rating 4.41

Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25
Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

FF
Frayne F.
2017 Hyundai Azera
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Quarterly Service
Great, timely and thorough service! Staff are very pleasant and helpful!

SL
Susan L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Serive Department
Excellent customer service and checking if my car required additional service. They found that I had a recall on my car, but I never received a notice. They were able to accommodate me that day and performed the recall change to my vehicle. It worked out perfect, since I didn't have to schedule another appointment for the recalled item. Since I purchased my vehicle over 7 years ago, I have always received excellent customer service and service techs are very knowledgeable in their field of expertise.
Mahalo, keep up the great workmanship!

AH

CN
Craige N.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Service with a smile.
Service was great, He read the notes from my previous service and informing me that my front tires needed to be replaced, got me a quote on how much it would cost to replace the 2 front tires, He also gave me a quote for 4 tires even if my 2 back tires still had some treads, So I like the quote on replacing all 4 tires. I told my wife that it is better to replace all 4 tires and she agreed. The only thing was tires had to be ordered which was fine.

AH

LJ
Laverne J.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
——————————-
Nothing more to say..........at this point

02/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Windward Hyundai employees go over and beyond to satisfy their customers.

01/23/2019 Category: Service
Very fast service

Dixon S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Great Service. The best.
Service reps were great. Everything was explained and questions were answered with a positive "can do" attitude even when there was a mystery about parts. Seamless service was much appreciated. Rupert (RJ) was exceptional.

AP
Ae P.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Great atmosphere great people listens very well good deals
I love mr. Lee he's very understanding always gives us the best deals in cars. I would recommend him to anyone.

EM
Edward M.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Fast and reliable work by the entire staff.
Friendly fast service. I was given an estimated time and the service department was early.

PK
Pearlene K.
Waimanalo, HI
2015 Hyundai Accent
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Awesome customer service
Customer service was awesome and your people are the bomb. I will definitely come back again for my next service. Mahalo nui loa to all of you

LJ
Lance J.
Ewa Beach, HI
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Awesome!
I was at the shop less than an hour! I have never had such fast service! And the 7,500 service price was so reasonable, I will make the trek to Windward from now on!

SK
Steven K.
Pearl City, HI
2012 Hyundai Genesis
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant experience.
It's nice to get genuine, sincere help with the maintenance of your vehicle. I expect and get fair treatment every time I visit.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
Service Center
Service agent CJ is great.. excellent communication and customer service!

Ryan W.
Convenience
Service is convenient, accessible and professional.

JN
Jean N.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Windward Hyundai Service
I went in on 4 January for servicing, to continue drive-sure benefits. Letisha met me, and was very efficient. Servicing included oil change and tire rotation. Maybe one hour later, RJ said my car was ready. Payment was done promptly. RJ then brought my car around. He was friendly and polite.
While I was waiting, Geraud, who sold me my Hyundai Elantra in 2015, came by to “talk story” briefly. He is always helpfu/ and updates me on Hyundai.

Charles S.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
I can't recommend your business at this time until I see how this condition below will be handled. I will be taking my car in on Thursday, January 10, 2019.
After receiving my car and driving, I notice a poodle of anti-freeze on the ground when reaching my destination. Further investigation found that it was coming from the air condition condensation drain. although the engine did not overheat, there must be a reason for the leak. I have not used the air condition since this has happen and the leak appears to have stopped. 01/05/2019
I again operated the air condition, turning on the defroster to clear the windshield, the leak started up again. 01/07/2019

LD
Linda D.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
I like it when the worker come up to me to see if I need anything to help me with. I like when they tell me my car is going to be taking care of. And what needs to be done
Linda D

KO
Kenneth O.
2016 Hyundai Accent
01/02/2019 Category: Service
tasks were accomplished
Service people were very pleasant