Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5rating 4.4285686
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

KC
Kristen C.
Santa Barbara, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Frank is the best!
I love the service center! Frank and the guys are so sweet and really accomadate you and do all they can to help you. My car had this weird click noise and wasn't starting right away on occasion. They were able to diagnose what was going on and fix it and it was all under warranty. My car is back to driving just how I took it off the lot when i purchased it and I couldn't be happier!

Rex M.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
12/17/2018 Category: Service
serviceforrspec veloster
mike in service is awesome great customer service skills i still have some on going issues however with 1. the paint sealant that was supposedly applied and was supposed to repel dirt dust and minor scratches. well it does not work or live up to its promise. . 2. when i purchased the vehicle ,i took it to a window tinter , and as he was doing the tinting he pointed out to me that there was a scratch in the glass of the passenser rear window side. i showed it to the service manager who said he has take it to a corporate guy d..i dont remembero him getting ever getting backt= tome

SF
Sheryl F.
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Always fast, professional, and helpful with anything I need.

RJ

AC
Andrew C.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
12/14/2018 Category: Service
My first experience at Hyundai service center
Very friendly and informative. They care about their customers safety. They make sure that the customers are satisfied with the service.

AA
Albert A.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service done professionally
The service department representative explained the prescribed components of the required service, then asked if any additional items needed to be performed. He listened carefully to the items I wanted to discuss. These were added to the list of tasks to do. At the conclusion, the representative reviewed the comments made by the technician, reviewed the findings of the tire specifications found at tire rotation, and opened the discussion of what the next service would entail. I left feeling the new Sonata hybrid was in excellent condition.

Keith S.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/13/2018 Category: Service
We always get great service from Hyundai.
We have owned 5 different Hyundais from 2003 thru 2018.

Sealan S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Service with a smile and car was serviced and completed on time and returned as promised.

Mireya C.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Quick fix
I was seen quickly and given different options for what my car needed, I’m happy with the repairs, VERY affordable!!!

AC
Allen C.
Avila Beach, CA
2006 Hyundai Elantra
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Reliable Service
The folks at Winn Hyundai were able to fit me in at short notice for needed service.

12/10/2018 Category: Service
Amazing service
Provide amazing service when dealing with car service

NR
Nancy R.
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Quick Service
The customer lounge needs a little help. The furniture is old. The restrooms were under construction which is understandable. Overall...quick oil change and the service peeps are always nice.

EF
Ernie F.
2008 Hyundai Accent
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Timing belt/water pump
Frank and crew are professionals and very knowledgeable about my Hyundai accent car Frank gives me accurate quotes and inform me what is best for my car and crew always do excellent work on my car I trust Frank and crew and the quality of work they perform on my car time after time

Lompoc, CA
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Service center is great
The guys working there seemed very kind.

12/05/2018 Category: Service
I trust Winn Hyundai to give me the service I need for my Santa Fe Sport without ripping me off.

GR
Gene R.
Nipomo, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Ioniq
Love our 2018 Ioniq. Friendly and competent staff. Service was prompt and courteous

Jennifer B.
Oceano, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
My husband and I work in San Luis Obispo, and live in Oceano, but we decided to have our Hyundai Elantra serviced by Winn in Santa Maria because of the excellent service we received from the service writer Ryan. He was extremely helpful from the very first phone call until our service was complete!

Michael H.
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Personal
From the truth me I walked in, Ryan and Frank called me by name before I even checked in. They were friendly, helpful and alerted me to an upcoming maintenance service that needed to be completed on my next oil change. Then they even washed my car!

Loretta M.