Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5rating 4.4999987
Overall Rating 2.375/5Overall Rating 2.375/5rating 2.375rating 2.375rating 2.375

PL
Paulino L.
2017 Hyundai Accent
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Great and fast service
Schedule an oil change an got an appointment the next day. The service was great and there prices were fair.

Karla S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Awesome customer service!
Awesome customer service and reliable work on my vehicle. I have no worries that my 2015 Hyundai Tucson will get me safely to my destination.

Donald B.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
donald brandon
George& Bobby are the only ones I deal with for the last 18 years,im comfortable with them and trust them at their word, I would not deal with anyone else

LG
Landon G.
Santa Barbara, CA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Hyundai gave me a fantastic deal on a 2019 Veloster as well as two free oil changes. I live in Santa Barbara and gladly make the drive down for servicing. My car alerted me that maintenance was due and I used the bluelink to schedule a date effortlessly. I had arrived early at 7:50 and someone greeted me and asked if I would like to get started. I had my tires rotated and oil changed with a inspection of my car as well. They gave me the option to shuttle anywhere around town which I declined. There was a cozy waiting room with coffee, light reading, and TV available. The staff were all friendly and interacted kindly with each other as well as other customers.

Julie C.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Always gets work done in a timely manner and car is washed after service.

Cheryl S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Only reason I wouldn't go there for servicing is because I do not live nearby.

GL
Gloria L.
2016 Hyundai Accent
02/09/2019 Category: Service
The are always nice friendly and make me feel like family not just another number thank you

2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Great and Friendly Service
I have continued to take my Hyundai to Wynn because of the great and knowledge service I receive every time!

Joyce G.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Still love my Tucson!
I hope to have my Tucson for many more years and I know that with Frank, Ryan and all the service personnel at Winn Hyundai ....I will! They always take great care of my car! It means a lot to take my car to someplace I trust. Thank you!

Deanna M.
2017 Hyundai Azera
02/05/2019 Category: Service
15,000 mile check up
Good service. Only did what was necessary.
Didn’t cost me as much as quoted.

Solvang, CA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
02/05/2019 Category: Service
A visit to a Hyundai Dealership
Service personnel were very busy on the day I arrived, yet they took the time to answer my questions and throughout my visit updated me on the condition of my vehicle and what should be
corrected. This was most appreciative. It was a positive experience and I will definitely recommend Winn Hyundai of Santa Maria.

Buellton, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
They were helpful and got the work done quickly. When there was an issue, they explained everything very well and took the time to make sure I was happy with the outcome.

FP
Federico P.
Paso Robles, CA
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly
Friendly and helpful staff. Kept me informed. When I asked a question, I was given a thorough answer. If an answer wasn't known, they found someone who had an answer for me.

Jose M.
Guadalupe, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Car service
Very friendly and professional staff.

01/31/2019 Category: Service
Elantra
Appointment handled

2007 Hyundai Accent
01/31/2019 Category: Service
12+ years of reliable, non-pushy service
Frank and his team replaced my brakes and rotors recently. I've been taking my cars there for 12+ years now, and their service continues to exceed expectations. Good work, reasonable rates, and I can't think of a situation where they tried to sell me unnecessary things.

Cheryl S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/30/2019 Category: Service
You guys and gals are great!
Everyone is courteous and helpful. Only drawback is that I live far away so I probably won't take my car there for maintenance things like oil changes or tire rotations.

Mercedes R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/29/2019 Category: Service
OIl change.........review
Thanks for being a great place to come and relax while my Elantra was having an oil change. Your customer lounge looks great since the remold was a completed in the last few months.

Buellton, CA
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Good friendly service.
Seem to be doing work as it should be.

MN