Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Jane Q.
Lompoc, CA
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Department
I bought my Hyundai in SoCal but recently moved to the Central Coast. I was very impressed by the service department here. There were some very important things that were never explained to me when I purchased my Sonata in 2011....like the fact that you can still start your car even when the battery in the fob dies! (Not knowing this cost me an unnecessay tow.) Frank was great. Unfortunately I started having electrical/computer issues after the car hit 60,000 miles...it’s been pretty frustrating and makes me pause before buying a hyundai again.

Donna L.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
They do their job, very busy in service dept..
They all did a good job. When I asked questions about my new vehicle I was shown how to work certain features.

Santa Ynez, CA
Attention to detail
Excellent service and even a car wash thrown in,which was much appreciated as we live on a dirt road.

Shees S.
Grover Beach, CA
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and curtious service.
My experience from purchasing to first service has been smooth.

BD
Brett D.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/14/2018 Category: Service
The customer service is great!

Byron H.
Atascadero, CA
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Stubborn rattle detected and conquered!
Besides a stubborn routing, this was just a routine check up and oil change. But the fact that they not only detected and fixed the rattle the very first time impressed me. I recently traded in a car that the dealership repeatedly could not repair a rattle on (it was not a Hyundai). Your repairs were done expertly within the projected time, and the car was washed for me. I am a happy customer.

Atascadero, CA

Los Olivos, CA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Great Service -- again
Another great experience with the service folks -- fast but not hasty; professional but very friendly.

AT
Authur T.
Nipomo, CA
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Service personnel provide great service.
Service is great and timely.

2018 Hyundai Accent
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Service department
The service department has great customer service. Polite, good communication and quick.

TZ
.....

DK
Donald K.
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Great service, as always :)
Great, friendly service with reasonable pricing :)

Joyce G.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Best service for a great car!
I love my Tucson! I hope to have it for many years, and I know as long as I keep taking it to Frank and the guys at the Winn Hyundai service department , I WILL have it for a long time. I trust them to keep me safe and on the road.

RL

Sondra G.
Paso Robles, CA
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Service is great
My regular service was completed quickly with a call to let me know car was ready. All inspections points checked off.

Solvang, CA
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Service staff
Good experience.

07/26/2018 Category: Service
Great product, great service
Fast, friendly, and thorough service. Solid work!

2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/22/2018 Category: Service
Quality Service
We always receive great service at our Hyundai dealer in Santa Maria. I know we will always be treated fairly and respectfully. They deliver on their promised prices and times. 6 Hyundai's to date #hyundaifamily