Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

10/16/2018 Category: Service
Employees are friendly and seem to enjoy working there.
Employees are friendly and seem to enjoy working there.

LA
Lucio A.
Arroyo Grande, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance
quick service and friendly staff, will make this my service home.

TD
Thomas D.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
15000 mile maintanace
in and out isn't that what life is about

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Mgr was knowledgeable and professional
No comments... except I left satisfied

2014 Hyundai Veloster
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and priced accordingly
While not the lowest price in the area, the customer service is great and the work gets done in a good timely manner.

BR
Barbara R.
Los Alamos, CA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Great service department
I am always impressed by the service department at Hyundai in Santa Maria. If I ever need to purchase a new car I will get it there since I have had all my maintenance and service requirements done there on my current 2009 Hyundai. I trust them. They are very good about letting me know whether something needs to be done immediately or if it can wait. At my visit last week, I was told that my car is in good shape because I take such good care of it. I would say instead that it is in good shape because the service department at Hyundai takes such good care of it.

Robert C.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Service for my 2015 Sonata
Service was excellent as usual. The 30,000 mile check was completed in a timely manner. The service performed was explained in detail by the service manager. See you for our next service visit

Jose M.

Great team. Fantastic service

John B.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Professionalism of staff and overall quality of service.
Quality product, excellent staff, excellent service! Making my experience TOTALLY enjoyable!

10/02/2018 Category: Service
30000 mile service
Been getting my car serviced at Winn for 2 years. Good service.

Melinda B.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/30/2018 Category: Service
They always give an accuarate time of when my car will be done and keep me up to date about my service.

Denise D.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Thanks, Frank!
Went in for an oil change and Frank reminded me that my car was due for it's 15K mile tune up. They were able to get everything done in about an hour.

Roel B.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
just good service
the service was great no problems

GL
Gloria L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Frank Turk is the best
Frank Turk is the best in taking care of my car. He knows what I need done and gets it done with professionalism.

RJ
Ruth J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Winn Hyundai Santa Maria
I have been a customer at this location for about 18 years. I will go nowhere else.
This current visit was for a scheduled oil change etc., as well as, I had broken my passenger side mirror. A new one had to be ordered.
I had the new mirror installed within 4 working days.
I'm very happy with the Service department. Frank Turk is always professional, and respectful, he takes the time to explain everything.
I see him treat all customers with this same quality of service.

Jeffrey M.

Robert S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Winn Hyundai Service
Excellent service- on time, polite, attentive. Frank is an excellent ambasadore for Winn Hyundai.

NK
Nicole K.
2014 Hyundai Accent
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Frank and his team are amazing
Every time I have my car serviced at Winn Hyundai, Frank thoroughly explains what needs to be done to my car and why. I trust Frank with his suggestions and he never tries to sell or pressure me into any service or product that he doesn’t find necessary.
Thank you to Frank and his team for the great and attentive work they do.