Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5rating 4.125
Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Sevice center goes the extra mile
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating!  We really do appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future!

LR
Lori R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Littleseymore
When I dropped my car off I was provided a ride back home and then picked up when my car was ready the price was a little much but the job was done great job.

RJ
Richard J.
Millsboro, DE
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
My Experience at Winner Hyundai is Awesome!
My Salesman, Finance and Service Team treats me like a VIP.

My Tucson is ready as promised. I receive Complimentary Shuttle Rides around Town

When I pick up my Tucson the Service Writer explains all of the work done and if there any concerns that need to be addressed.

Way to go Winner Hyundai!

Lewes, DE

Julie R.
Camden, DE
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Superior Service Department For 2017 Elantra
I want to thank Melissa at Winner Hyundai Dover, Delaware for providing excellent service while coordinating my scheduled appointment. Melissa took into consideration how I was going to get to work while my wife's car was being serviced. I originally scheduled a 7:30am drop-off but was able to change the appointment time to 9am. Melissa was able to coordinate quick shuttle service so that I could return to work in a timely manner. When the oil change, tire rotation, and system check was done, Melissa contacted me so that the shuttle driver could pick me up from work and return me to our vehicle. I'm very happy with the service I received and the attention to detail throughout my experience.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Milton, DE
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Professional
I appreciated the straight forward and curtious customer service.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

07/12/2018 Category: Service
Coral and the other service girl.
It was really expensive but its ok
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and giving us your feedback. We appreciate your service & hope we can make your next experience a 5 star service

John B.
Camden, DE
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Winner Hyundai, Dover, DE
This is the first service on this car purchased 1 year ago (we don't drive that much). I was able to schedule for first time maintenance when I could wait for the car. Everything was done within the time stated by the service writer (Coral), and that is unusual in most service departments.

Dave B.
Hyundai Service Customer support
The folks working in the Hyundai customer service area are really friendly and care about customer satisfaction.

Brandon S.
Hartly, DE
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service and a comfortable wait
We always receive professional and polite reception when scheduling and arriving for our appointments at Winner. Coral, our service advisor, is always very friendly and has the answers to any questions we may have. We're kept up to date on the status of our vehicle while we wait, and the service is done in a very reasonable amount of time.

Michele B.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Service quick and easy
Easy drop off, great service, back on the road to get to work on time. Thank you.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

GD
George D.
Magnolia, DE
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Service advisor Melissa is wonderful
Service was excellent and the people are great
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Milford, DE
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Poor Hyundai service center
Note please that I have my Hyundai serviced at Winner Ford. Want to know why? Your Hyundai service area has fallen into disrepair and why go there when Ford has all the luxury. I was always pleased with Hyundai service folks but since the new Ford center was built it seems the Hyundai area has been forgotten. Have you been there and seen it?

Kathleen S.
Harrington, DE
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Quick oil change.
Service is usually very quick, and they come out to you and inform of any issues right away.

07/08/2018 Category: Service
fast and efficient
took care of the problem in a short amount of time. Pleasant to deal with

NR
Natasha R.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Issue fixed
Winner fixed the issue with my car.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Harrington, DE
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Great fast service
Always get great customer service and fast service while I enjoy a cup of coffee.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

2018 Hyundai Kona
07/04/2018 Category: Service
1 st impressions mean a lot
The service was not has friendly at checkout. The tire pressure issue remains and I will call the service desk after the The 4th of July holiday. There was a foam piece that came from underneath the car that was never address either in the paper work or discussed at checkout.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and giving us your feedback. My manager will be contacting you about your service

07/03/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We hope we can make your next visit a 5 star service.