Overall Rating 4.2380943/5Overall Rating 4.2380943/5Overall Rating 4.2380943/5Overall Rating 4.2380943/5rating 4.2380943
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

MF
Milton F.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2019 Category: Service
41, 100 Mile Oil Change
Another visit to Winner Hyundai where I purchased my 2016 Santa Fe. I have been taking my Santa Fe there to be serviced since I purchased it, and I have always received excellent service.

Calvin S.
Hartly, DE
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Regular service visit.
This has been my second service visit with my Hyundai Sonata. I have found both experiences to be very satisfactory. The first time I waited in the lounge area it was very clean and accommodating with complimentary coffee and tea. My vehicle was serviced in a timely manner. The service advisor Melissa Young was very personable and extremely helpful. My most recent visit I dropped my vehicle off for service. Again I was meet by Melissa Young a very pleasant and professional service advisor she quickly had me on my way. The service was completed in a timely manner. I had the front end aligned and I am pleased with the work completed. I am well pleased with the service department at Winner Hyundai!
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I appreciate your business and glad I could get you taken care of in a timely manner. I look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

DJ
Donna J.
Middletown, DE
11/14/2019 Category: Service
the service
On my visit to the Service Dept. on 11/11 the only complaint I had what was written on the paperwork I received when my car was finished being serviced. The mechanic found that I needed to have the front brake pads replaced which I gave him the go ahead to do. The woman at the Service Counter came to ask me while I was in the waiting room whether I used my two feet while driving and I said no I do not do this. I actually will pump my brakes when stopping and do not heavily brake. However when reading the five page report after paying for the service I noticed that the mechanic wrote""Front brakes on both sides found to be warped prematurely, likely from user fault driving with both feet or heavily braking and going through a cold puddle." My car was purchased in November of 2017(it is a 2018 Hyundia Elantra and my car was serviced on 11/11/19). I is now two years old. Maybe the front brake pads needed to be changed due to age!!!!
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating. We appreciate your business and I do apologize for everything. I will get with my manager as soon as he comes back from vacation and get that all worked out. We look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

AC
Alexis C.
Milford, DE
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Dedicated to the customers
Customer service Amanda took care of me when I showed up on the wrong day for my car to be service. She was very kind and coureous that day. I couldn't believe the short time it took for service. Remember, I was there on the wrong day. Thanks so much.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We appreciate your business and glad we could get you taken care. We look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

Claymont, DE
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Recovery was excellent
While the first experience was lacking communication between interdepartmental processes/systems. This time was a pleasant surprise! All of my issues were addressed, emplaned and handle appropriately and a significant clerical issue on my warranty was corrected.

Thanks!

Communication is terrible
This place doesn’t have proper inter-departmental communication which ends up costing the customer time and money. Not just once, but in several occasions this occurs.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and give us your feedback.

Magnolia, DE
Very Comfortable waiting room
Waiting in an comfortable room and the employee was very friendly.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai 2018 Santa Fe Sport 14000 mile service
It is a pleasure taking my Santa Fe Sport to Winner Hyundai for service. The staff is always professional, courteous, and helpful. They take good care of car.

I really love my 2018 Santa Fe Sport! I had been a Volvo customer for life, I moved from NJ to DE and could not find a Volvo dealer. I was heartbroken to leave Volvo, but, I have found a home with Hyundai! Great job!
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I appreciate your business and glad I could get you all taken care of. I look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

Daniel M.
Milton, DE
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Service with humor
Amanda was knowledgeable and able to to answer my questions in a fun and friendly manner. I had never met her before but she treated me more like a friend then just another customer. Made the whole service experience enjoyable.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

AH
Angela H.
Crumpton, MD
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Winner Hyundai was great, they kept me updated on my vehicle and if I had any questions they responded within an hour.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

Kristine M.
Smyrna, DE
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very friendly service
I felt very welcomed here. I also didn't feel like anyone was trying to "upsell" me. I will be returning. Thank you, Amanda!

Magnolia, DE
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Happier Than a Bird With a French Fry
I’m thrilled with the service that I received!!! Amanda was my hero. I appreciate her researching my issue, empathizing with my situation, providing a rental car, and going the extra mile to get approval to have the services done with no cost to me.

KD
Keith D.
Wilmington, DE
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Everything was great
Everything was great
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

Janet G.
Camden, DE
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/05/2019 Category: Service
excellent customer service, as usual
Melissa, as usual, was FANTASTIC! If you have a Hyundai trust me take your vehicle to Winner Hyundai. You will not be disappointed!!

Janet Gino
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

PH
Patricia H.
Lewes, DE
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/05/2019 Category: Service
They listen to you
The mechanic came outside even showed me where the tire pressure specs are on my car. He was extremely helpful.

EW
Edward W.
great service
they took care of business in a professional manner

Prompt professional service.
Tail light replaced in time for me to get through inspection lane before it closed.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We appreciate your business and always look forward to servicing you at future visits.

Dennis M.
Smyrna, DE
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Melissa has always accommodated my schedule to get my 2 Hyundais in for service. She recommends when things need to be done BUT Never Pressures me to do. I like that about her. I always go back for service and when I need another car. I know the service Dept will take good care of me
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I appreciate your business and always look forward to servicing you at future visits.

11/01/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
I have always received great service for my vehicles.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 11/02/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

Debra B.
Bridgeville, DE
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Customer
The service is great and the people working there are great too !
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Jossette T.
Wyoming, DE
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
It is nice to have such sweet ladies greeting you and making sure you get what you need when you come for service. Thanks Melissa for always being so professional and kind when I come in. It is really appreciated.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019