Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5rating 4.125
Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75
Latest Review 13 minutes ago

Donna D.
Millsboro, DE
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Punctual, informative, yet not pushy
Puntual

Barbara B.
Felton, DE
Recent vehicle service
Fast and friendly service
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

David R.
Commitment
Promises made and kept
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Mike C.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Mike Cunningham ‘s service experience
My service experience was great from the moment I made contact with the service advisor. It was not only a pleasant experience it was a professional experience as well. Thank you for the continued great service you provide.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

Georgetown, DE
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Ok service
Overall the visit was fine I had no problems with the service that was done. I found the pricing for extra things needing to be done to be excessive so I did not have it done there. I was also never told about having a bad belt it was just on the paperwork. So was never given chance to have that fixed.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and give us your feedback. We do apologize for the belt not being mentioned. We appreciate your business, hope we can make things right and make your next visit a 5 star rating.

KD
Karan D.
Felton, DE
2018 Sonota
They were able to get me in the same day I called and that was a plus as I had to leave town in a flash!! Unexpected appointment in another state! Thanks so much
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I appreciate your business and glad I could get you taken care of in the same day. I look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

BL
Barry L.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Wonderful Service
This is my 3rd service at Winner since I moved to Dover. The professionalism of the staff makes me very confident that the work is done properly and expeditiously. Winner is a winner.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I greatly appreciate your business and glad we could always give you great service. I look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

Mary R.
Friendly and knowledgeable staff
The service department was very professional and pleasant. I was taken in before my appointment time and the work was completed in a timely fashion.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I greatly appreciate your business and glad I could get you taken care of in a timely fashion. I always look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

James R.
Houston, DE
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
KIND / UNDERSTANDING / LOCAL
Melissa Young is the BOMB!!! She really helped me out this time --- a lot!!!! I needed to leave it overnight in order to get everything done on this trip and Melissa rushed it through the different shops and techs and got it back too me in record time. Also --- had a minor problem with the drivers door --- door handle --- and she got it repaired for free under warranty. PLUS --- she is kind, professional, and upbeat all the time!!! GIVE HER A HUGE RAISE!!! She found my lost --- sort of expensive --- sunglasses.

And your paint shop did a really good job. I am really happy to have my drivers side door handle back in service and as always the car is doing just fine after the fine service tech's took care of everything that needed to be done. See you in another 6K to 7K miles. Just for a quick oil change and look over next time...
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I greatly appreciate your business and glad I could get you helped out and everything taken care of in one trip. I always look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

Rehoboth Beach, DE
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff!
Great service and friendly staff - I was in and out in under an hour! Will definitely be back!
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I greatly appreciate your business and glad I could get you done in a snap. I look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Winner
Very professional service department
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I greatly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

WF
Walter F.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and quick
Was in by 10 out by 11. Fast.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

Diane S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Easy to make appointment.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Scheduled oil change
Went in for a scheduled oil change and that's what I got no unnecessary service. Was reminded about my next mileage maintenance which is great because it t gives me time to prepare. In and out in a timely manner great customer service.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I appreciate your business and I'm glad I could get you in and out in a timely manner. I always look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

PP
Philip P.
Good Results
Although it took a little longer than expected for a recall item. The service writer kept me abreast of what was going on and apologized for the inconvenience although it was not hear fault.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I appreciate your business and I do apologize the vehicle took longer then expected. I will do my best next time to get you in and out a lot faster. I look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

Rehoboth Beach, DE
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Staff was very friendly and accommodating to our needs. We will definitely be back.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

SK
Shannon K.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly staff and quick service.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

06/14/2019 Category: Service
Good service.
Good service.

06/13/2019 Category: Service
Great place for service
I always go to Winner Hyundai for service on my car. Melissa is great!
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I appreciate your business and always look forward to servicing you at your future visits.

Steven S.