Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5rating 4.125
Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

Debra M.
Greenwood, DE
2014 Hyundai Veloster
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Great service fair pricing.
Coral was,so nice, so great at her job. She went out of her way to take care of me.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating!  We really do appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future!

BL
Barry L.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and quick oil change
Winner made it very convenient to schedule an oil change and expeditiosly performed the service. Staff was courteous and professional.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Great Services!!!
Great Services!!

John P.
Runs on time
Service appointment was on time from start to finish.

Smyrna, DE
comunication
Coral was able to explain what was needed and why.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and give us your feedback. We appreciate your business and hope we can make your next visit a 5 star rating.

09/20/2018 Category: Service
Customer
Fast service
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Customer Service
When waiting on my car, I was updated every so often on the progress. That means a lot!!!
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Satisfied with the service
The service did not take too long. I was given updates. And best of all the total came to less than the estimate.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Keona S.
Frederica, DE
Satisfied customer
Took great care of me looked for more discounts to get me the best and most reasonable price. They listened and gave great advice without trying to just make a sale. Kept me updated on progress with new text option. Greatly please
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Rehoboth Beach, DE
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and excellent service.

RL
Robert L.
Georgetown, DE
09/15/2018 Category: Service
We can drop car off or wait. Greeted when we arrive.
Everyone is nice to us and we can watch tv while waiting and they keep us informed what’s going on.

Lewes, DE
09/14/2018 Category: Service
As always, I received great service. Although it can sometimes take a while for the work to be done, its always done right and I've always been more than satisfied. The waiting room is comfortable and accommodating!

Michael S.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
Mike's Vera Cruz
It was an emergency situation, so I understand it took more time than a scheduled visit. I greatly appreciate Melissa keeping me updated on the progress. It was a bit of an inconvenience not having a vehicle, but that was not their fault. Sure wish they would've checked that all my lights were working before they turned my vehicle over to me as my alternator and battery had to be replace. I understand a "surge" may have blown the light, but I feel all battery and electronic issues should've been checked.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and give us your feedback. We do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. I will give you a call on Monday to see if theres any way to resolve any concerns. We appreciate your service & hope we can make your next visit a 5 star rating

Magnolia, DE
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
Key Fob Programmed
The ladies working at the desk were very friendly. As I was waiting for my car to get finished. I watched how they interacted with other customers coming in for service also. They made them aware of anything going on with their service that came up. Keeping them updated on how much longer things would be.

GW
George W.
Felton, DE
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Melissa was an awesome help in getting me a tire and getting me back on the road, thanks again Melissa and Hyundai Winner Ford

WG
William G.
Magnolia, DE
09/14/2018 Category: Service
This is the 2nd Sonata we've purchased from Winner and Charles Bailey. Melissa in service always tries to get me our quickly because she knows we're all busy and have things to do. I appreciate her for that.
I wish it wasn't nearly $50. for an oil change though. Melissa is polite, professional and friendly which is refreshing to see in someone dealing with the public. I worked in auto industry in sales and leasing early in my career and can understand the pressure anyone may feel and she handles it well. Because of the service dept.we returned to buy our 2nd.Hyundai Sonata from Winner.
I referred a co-worker, Deborah Hunter, to Winner and she bought 2 Hyundais in the past 2 years.

09/14/2018 Category: Service
Clean professional facility with an accomidating staff.

WM