Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5rating 4.125
Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

Rachel H.
Richmond, VA
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, Clean, Positive attitudes
Melissa as great as always. Always can get me in to get my car service and always has smile on her face. Great customer service.
JENNIFER N., Warranty Administrator from Winner Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating!  I am happy to hear about your positive comments regarding Melissa and how she treated you.  Thank you for choosing Winner Hyundai to take care of your vehicle!

Jeanette H.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Elantra GT 2013 service.
Excellent Service in every way.
JENNIFER N., Warranty Administrator from Winner Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating!  We appreciate your positive comments and your loyalty to our service department.  Thank you for trusting our service team with your vehicle!

KK
Kathleen K.
Middletown, DE
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Winner Hyundai
Always courteous, always professional....every time I visit. I love Winner Hyundai!
JENNIFER N., Warranty Administrator from Winner Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating!  I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience with our team.  Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

RL
Robert L.
Georgetown, DE
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Job was done very fast
JENNIFER N., Warranty Administrator from Winner Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating!  Your positive feedback is appreciated.  Thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle!  We look forward to serving you again in the future!

KK
Kwanda K.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Responsible Dealer
I went in last week because my car was stalling and suddenly had my check engine light on. Jo, the service manager, knew immediately that it was probably related to a computer update that had been done recently. I was offered a loaner and they took care of the issue. Jo definitely goes that extra mile.
JENNIFER N., Warranty Administrator from Winner Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating!  We appreciate your positive feedback regarding your service visit with Joe.  Thank you for choosing us to take care of your vehicle!

Douglas M.
Milford, DE
Customer service
Melisa was wonderful to work with, she explained everything in detail and the time it would take.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I appreciate your business and glad I could get you all taken care of. I look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

Middletown, DE
03/15/2019 Category: Service
I Like a nice place to wait.
My family isn't likely to ask me where I take my car for service. If they should ever have anyone ask I would mention Winner service
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I appreciate your business and glad I could get your taken care of. I look forward to servicing you again at your next visit.

Felton, DE
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Hyundai service
Very pleasant service advisors and work was done quickly.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I appreciate your business and glad I could get your in and out quickly. I look forward to servicing you at your next visit

RD
Robert D.
Ocean View, DE
03/15/2019 Category: Service
They are seamless from start to finish.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I appreciate your business and glad I could get you all taken care of. I look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

Annette M.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

Camden, DE
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/13/2019 Category: Service
A pleasure
Winner Hyundai always does a great job whenever I go there to get anything done. Melissa is a pleasure to work with. Will definitely go back for all my Hyundai car needs.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I appreciate your business and glad I could always get you taken care of. I look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

Clayton, DE
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Make time for you
The staff was able to squeeze me in for an appointment on one of their busiest days. The receptionist was really friendly and accommodating
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I appreciate your business and glad I could always get your taken care of. I look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

Brian B.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Hybrid sonata repair
Completed work quickly
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I appreciate your business and glad I could get you in and out quickly. I look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

JN
Jennifer N.
Fast quality service
As usual Melissa was fantastic!
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We appreciate your business and glad we can always get you taken care of. We look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

Townsend, DE
Timing
I always went here after I bought my first car from them, and my oil changes would take so long! this time I was in and out in about 30 minutes!
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We appreciate your business. I'm glad I would get your in and out in a timely manner. I look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

Chestertown, MD
03/09/2019 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

BC
Billie C.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
5 star service!!
The service receptionist was wonderful and a pleasure to work with, I forget her name, I believe it's Melissa (the one with the glasses). She worked around my schedule and stayed after closing so I could pick my vehicle up the same day I brought it in. Will definitely return because of her!
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I appreciate your business and glad I could get you taken care. It was not a problem staying late therefore you were able to pick you vehicle up. I look forward to servicing you at your next visit!

Michael B.
Seaford, DE
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai great service
The service is great, also very friendly and how easy to set an appointment and get in and out is helpful and important.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I appreciate your business and glad I could get you in and out in a timely manner. I look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

Dan M.
Townsend, DE
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Service above and beyond!
I was beside myself at the scope and possible cost of my repair. Melissa was not only very sympathetic she went right to work. Keeping me at ease and doing exactly what she promised.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I appreciate your business and glad I could get you all taken care of. I look forward to servicing you at your next visit!

Robert W.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
Turnaround was super quick. I was out of the Dealership in less than 90 minutes.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I appreciate your business and glad I could get you taken care of. I look forward to servicing you at your next visit.