Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

LT
Laurie T.
Harrington, DE
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hev
05/09/2021 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai
Exceptional service
MELISSA D. from Winner Hyundai responded on 05/10/2021

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

BG
Barbara G.
Middletown, DE
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/01/2021 Category: Service
Quality service
My vehicle was fixed right the first time, and returned quickly to me.
Thanks! Job well done.
MELISSA D. from Winner Hyundai responded on 05/03/2021

Wyoming, DE
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Great reception staff
The reception staff at drop off and pick up was friendly and helpful. She made the experience smooth and enjoyable.
MELISSA D. from Winner Hyundai responded on 05/03/2021

EF
Edward F.
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Satisfied and happy customer
Winner Hyundai In Dover is a great place to take your car in for servicing. We also so brought our Hyundai Genesis and our Tucson there. The customer service is unbelievable. I have never had a bad experience there.
MELISSA D. from Winner Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

LT
Linda T.
Smyrna, DE
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Attentive to my needs for service and the situation at had
When my service need arose I drove immediately to Winner and they promised to help me figure out what was needed to solve the problem. They diagnosed the issue, confirmed that they had the necessary parts to repair my vehicle and provided shuttle service for me to drop off and then retrieve my vehicle upon completion. It was outstanding service at its best!

Winner Hyundai Service has always been upfront and definitive in diagnosing and solving the service needs of my vehicle. You can't ask for more than that from a dealership. Much appreciated.
MELISSA D. from Winner Hyundai responded on 04/29/2021

JN
John N.
Chestertown, MD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Friendly service
I have been with Hyundai for many years. Winner Hyundai continues the great service that I have always expected.
MELISSA D. from Winner Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

Michael P.
Wilmington, DE
2020 Hyundai Palisade
04/25/2021 Category: Service
Melissa & Amanda were great.

LD
Linda D.
04/23/2021
Winner Hyundai & Lex Todd are the best!
I’ve been leasing/buying cars from this dealership for 11 years. I’ve had 4 new Sonatas over that period and had been very satisfied with that car. This year, after doing a lot of homework, I decided that I wanted the new highly rated 6 passenger SUV Palisade. In recent years I dealt with their best salesman Lex Todd. What makes this guy special is that he was a former engineer and easily knows all the technology that the latest cars come with and can teach anyone how to operate their new vehicle. In addition, Lex is an honest easygoing but hard working family man. He will do his best to please a potential customer even beyond a sale. I’ve had my new Palisade Calligraphy for almost 3 months and am happy with the deal that Winner/Lex Todd gave me and especially the comfort and safety features of this luxury SUV without the high end cost of similar cars. For such a high demand vehicle since it’s inception, Winner Hyundai had a good stock of Palisades to choose from. Keith, the manager, has become a familiar face over my years of doing business with him. He seems to do his best in getting me a good deal. One other thing that I’ve also been totally pleased with is their service department. They make every effort to accommodate me on every visit and always follow it up with a text and phone call to make sure I was satisfied. Overall, this dealership has not let me down in the 11 years that I’ve been buying or leasing my Hyundai cars. Obviously I highly recommend going there!

CD
Crystal D.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Winner Hyundai’s Professional and knowledgeable employees are a pleasure to work with
I’ve never had such a positive experience as I have at Winner Hyundai in Dover, De. Everyone’s kind, courteous and polite. Most importantly they know what they’re doing. Very professional and knowledgeable from the front desk workers to the sales to the service dept. Great crew.

DK
Donald K.
Smyrna, DE
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Melisa has always taken great care of our cars.
MELISSA D. from Winner Hyundai responded on 04/22/2021

KG
Kathleen G.
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Friendly dependable service.
Winner Hyundai provides friendly professional service. Requested service is done promptly and correctly. They always call for authorization before starting any additional recommended work and give a thorough explanation of the nature and cost estimate.
MELISSA D. from Winner Hyundai responded on 04/21/2021

TL
Thomas L.
Bridgeville, DE
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Service dept. Not so serviceable
If you try to make an appointment with them and you can't drop off because you live too far away they can't give you an appointment for at least 2 weeks. They're shuttle service only goes 15 miles or less.
If you have something that needs immediate attention you are out of luck. In December I needed a last minute appointment but was told they couldn't give me one right away. I was traveling to Pennsylvania the next day and amazingly, I got an appointment the next day at a dealer near where I was going near family. I will be going there for service in the future.
MELISSA D. from Winner Hyundai responded on 04/17/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and give us your feedback. We appreicate your business and hope we can make you next visit a 5 star rating.

Tracee B.
Frederica, DE
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Customer Service
Great service the customer service is outstanding Melissa is always nice and friendly
MELISSA D. from Winner Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Speedy & friendly service
Good speed service
MELISSA D. from Winner Hyundai responded on 04/03/2021

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Service was done in a timely matter and staff were friendly
MELISSA D. from Winner Hyundai responded on 04/03/2021