Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5rating 4.125
Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

Felton, DE
01/15/2019 Category: Service
When I called for an appointment, they were able to work me in very quickly.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

01/13/2019 Category: Service
Airbag Recall
As always great service.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I appreciate your business and glad I could give you great service. I look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

LL
Lucie L.
2014 Hyundai Accent
01/12/2019 Category: Service
friendly
friendly
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

Lawon S.
Camden, DE
01/11/2019 Category: Service
I always have a positive experience when I take my car for service at Winner Ford Hyundai Dover DE.
Melissa serves as a great service advisor. She is always friendly, polite and professional. The technicians always do a great job servicing my car. I am confident that my car is performing at its best after I have it serviced at Winner Hyundai, Dover DE. Thank you.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I appreciate your business and glad I would always give you great service. I look forward to servicing you again at your next visit!

Magnolia, DE
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Getting it done in a timely matter
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and hope we can make your next visit a 5 star rating.

Rehoboth Beach, DE
Exc
Excellent customer service
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I appreciate you business and glad I could give you excellent customer service. I look forward to servicing you at your next visit!

DK
Donald K.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Everything was done quickly and correctly.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I appreciate your business and glad everything with quickly. I look forward to servicing you again at your next visit.

Mike H.
Worton, MD
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
Melissa was very helpful since this was our first service visit. She was efficient and informative and made sure that our service was performed in a timely fashion.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I appreciate you business and glad I could make your first experience great. I look forward to servicing you again at your next visit.

Debra M.
Greenwood, DE
2014 Hyundai Veloster
01/09/2019 Category: Service
service
As always service was excellent. I think they forgot to check my clock which I told her about when I brought the vehicle in. When I asked the young lady gave me a vague excuse that it is probably the radio and needs to be replaced..Probably means they did not really take a look at it. I can live without the clock but when i came in I asked to have it checked and I dont think it was. Everything else on radio works but the clock. This does not change my opinion of the quality of service.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and give us your feedback. We appreciate your business and hope we can make you next visit a 5 star rating.

GW
George W.
Felton, DE
01/08/2019 Category: Service
The people who work at Winner Ford Hyundai are helpful and polite
I absolutely would recommend a friend or anyone to this business
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We appreciate your business and glad we could always be helpful. We look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/05/2019 Category: Service
They are good at their job.
Very timely and professional.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

Rehoboth Beach, DE
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Terrific service advisor
Your service advisor, Melissa, is an all-star. She goes the exttra mile to make sure everything is done right.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We appreciate your business, I am glad I could go the extra mile for you. I look forward to servicing you at your next visit!

Bear, DE
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Service was quick and painless
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We appreciate your business and glad we could get you in and out quick. I look forward to servicing you at your next visit!

Greenwood, DE
Three Hours For A PREVIOUSLY SCHEDULED OIL CHANGE
If one takes the time to make an appointment as I did, the appointment time should take priority over a "drop off and wait."
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and giving us your feedback. We appreciate you business and do apologize for the length of the service. We hope to make you next visit a 5 star rating.

Lorraine M.
My Hyundai service day
Great service department and staff very knowledgeable. Been to different service departments at different dealerships and this one the best
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We appreciate your business and glad we could give you great service. I look forward to servicing you at your next visit!

RJ
Richard J.
Millsboro, DE
Customer Service
At Winner Hyundai the Customer is #1!
The Staff are so nice and friendly.
They know to Service Vehicle and offer Quality services at a Good Price
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We appreciate your business and glad I could we could give you excellent service. I look forward to servicing you at your next visit.

Jonni W.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Santa Fe Hyundai
I like Winner Ford/Hyundai but I think they should sell cars that don’t need new brakes within 6 months of purchase.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and give us your feedback. We appreciate your business and I do apologize that you feel we were dishonest. I will have my manager give you a call. We hope we can make your next visit a 5 star rating.

Marian L.
Clayton, DE
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Service Survey
Everyone in the service department was very friendly & helpful. The same for the auto sales department. I understand that these surveys are to ensure that your dealership is run properly but it comes to a point of harassment. I've received surveys for the sale; from you & JD Powers, surveys for everything under the sun and I'm not filling out anymore of them. Please be advised that if I'm not happy with anything I will let you know
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you at your next visit!

Michele B.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service, made an apt. told them when I needed to be back on the road, and they delivered. Thank you
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating. We appreciate your business and always glad we can get you out and on the road as fast as possible. We look forward to servicing you at your next visit!

Milford, DE
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Winner Hyundai
The car that was serviced is our 4th Hyundai and the 2nd one from Winner Hyundai. We always have the cars serviced at Hyundai and it’s always a pleasant experience. All the people at Winner are courteous and helpful. They are always available if you have questions. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else.
MELISSA Y. from Winner Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for you 5 star rating. We appreciate your business and glad we can always give you great customer service. We look forward to servicing you at your next visit!