JAMES P.
08/05/2020
Upfront and accurate
Very straightforward, identify the work to be done, do it, then things work. No problems and everything as described.

Lincoln MKZ
08/05/2020
Winters Automotive Electrical headlight Repairs
Friendly, Quality work, honest and efficient.

JOHN L.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/29/2020
The only place that I let work on my trucks
Excellent and timely service as always. Been going there for a decade. Never a bad experience.

BF
BUTCH F.
Plymouth Acclaim
07/28/2020
As usual, Winters got my car in, performed excellent service, and promptly notified me when they were done.

07/24/2020
Very honest
We took our truck there to have a cylinder fixed. One it was fixed there appeared to be another much bigger issue that was undetected when we took it in. They were very honest with us about it and didn’t end up charging us even though they did the job we agreed to. We would recommend them to anyone without hesitation!!

MJ
MATT J.
07/19/2020
Superior Small-town Service
Ryan and his team are great. Have used them on my vehicles and recommended them to both family & friends. No nonsense, straight-ahead talk about your vehicle and what is needed to get it back on the road.

Lance B.
07/18/2020
Trust 100%
They always do a great job; never a surprise. I've used Winter's for quite some time now. I trust them 100%.

DIANE S.
07/16/2020
They were able to diagnose my problem that 2 other shops could not and have it fixed the next day.
They listened to what I had to say and told me they would figure it. They diagnosed it the same day and called with what they found out with my approval they would have it ready by the time I got off work at 2:30. Great guys and great job.

LH
LAUREN H.
Edgerton, KS
Mitsubishi Eclipse
07/16/2020
Efficient & Friendly
Called last minute in need of tire they were able to get it in stock and installed super fast. The text message updates were very helpful. I even got to see my diagnostic results. Thanks for a speedy turnaround! Will definitely return and recommend.

JAMIE L.
07/15/2020
Dependable
So, when you go to Winters, you can actually talk to the person who worked on your vehicle! I spoke to Kevin on the phone to find out when it might be ready. He said he was finishing up on another car, and he’d bring mine in next, which helped me plan my day. Levy is very talented with the repairs also; quick to the point and delivers outstanding, talented service. Price is more than fair.

DORIS S.
Kia Forte
07/11/2020
Doris
I rely on them to keep my vehicle in good running order and that's what they do. Very satisfied with service and the advice.

GJ
GARY J.
07/10/2020
Great work done quickly
Can’t say enough about how much I appreciate these folks. We needed the transmission on my daughters car repaired. It was done quickly, well, and for a reasonable price by very pleasant people. Can’t beat that.

DK
DAVE K.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/10/2020
Quick and fair.
Quick friendly service at a fair price!

SA
SHANNON A.
Edgerton, KS
Pontiac Firebird
07/09/2020
They did an engine take out and a new install.
I took my 1980 Trans Am down to Winters Automotive take out an old engine and put a new one in. The guy that works on it before did not do it right these guys were nothing but good people to me it made my dream come true which was the 1980 Trans Am from high school. Their customer service their ability to work with me was awesome! Now I'm getting ready to take my Chevelle to them and do the same. I will definitely use these guys again for all my vehicles and also tell my friends. Thanks guys!

OJ
OTTO J.
Ford Freestar Wagon
07/02/2020
EXCELANT MAINT WAS DONE. WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE WORK DONE AT WINTER'S.
Maintenance was completed in a short time.