NJ
Nolan J.
03/14/2019
Great Service!
The guys at Wolff were able to get a part I needed rush delivered so that they could repair my truck quickly and get me back on the road again. Amazing service!

Chevrolet Pickup
02/06/2019
Very friendly, thurough, fairly priced
Very friendly, thurough, fairly priced

Chevrolet Volt
02/01/2019
Best Car Service
My late husband owned some car dealerships and at his death I continued to use dealerships for all my car needs. After buying my last car new and going to 3 different dealerships with a problem that while under warranty they couldn't find and after the warranty was over told me the problem was the electric car needed a new battery and I should just trade it in because of the expense of a repair, I was very discouraged. A friend of mine told me to try Wolff Diagnostics, that the owner ran a honest business. I took my Volt in and was told it just needed a module replaced and have been driving it great since. I have had the best service from that day on! I promise you will not regret taking your car here! The owner runs this place with pride in his word and his work! What a prize in this day and age, quality work!

GH
Gretchen H.
01/30/2019
Great thorough service
I was thinking about purchasing a used car with a salvage title. I called Wolff to see if they would inspect it. They got me in that afternoon. After looking at the car, it had several items wrong with it. I liked that the inspection was texted to me with pictures of the items that had major issues. It had check points of each item they looked at. It was easy to read and understand. Although I didn't get the car, I wouldn't hesitate taking a vehicle to Wolff again. Thank you for great service! Tom was a big help!
Jeff W. from Wolff Diagnostics And Automotive responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you for the great recommendation Gretchen!  I'm glad we could help with your purchasing decision and sorry the car did not work out for you.  Jeff, Owner

SR
Sandi R.
Lawrence, KS
Ford Edge
01/24/2019
Prompt service and very nice
My car was serviced when they said it would be. I was contacted with what was needed to be done. And I had it back at the end of the day. They are very helpful in answering question you might be concerned with about your car. Very professional and very fair.
Jeff W. from Wolff Diagnostics And Automotive responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you Sandi! I'm glad we are able to meet your expectations and we appreciate the kind words.

LL
Larry L.
Dodge Avenger
01/17/2019
its close to home, they provide transportation to and from
they are very professional

Thank you Larry!

Ken S.
12/28/2018
Great customer service at a good price
I prefer to stay local and it is very easy to do with the great customer service we get every time at Wolf Automotive in Eudora. Never try to sell us anything we don’t need, but they always do a thorough job. Prices are as good or better than going anywhere else.
Jeff W. from Wolff Diagnostics And Automotive responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you for shopping local and choosing us Ken!

SR
Susann R.
Kia Forte
11/19/2018
Professional and Reliable Service
Wolff Diagnostics and Automotive is always very professional, reliable, and friendly.

Chevrolet Volt
11/16/2018
Honest and knowledgeable!
I have been going to Wolff Diagnostics and will always be thankful I found this place! They truly are experts plus they are honest, a rare combination! I tell anyone even dealerships about this place! The money spent at Wolff Diagnostics is money well spent!!

CK
Clint and Sarah K.
09/12/2018
I had to drive out of town and had a low tire pressure warning. I called ahead and they squeezed me in without an appointment. My vehicle's dash display read that my "LF Tire" was down to 19 PSI. Jeff looked at the car from a distance and said, "Are you sure it isn't the right tire?" I looked more closely and could see no visible difference in any of my tires - until I noticed there was a screw in the right tire. Jeff was right. They were great and I highly recommend.
Jeff W. from Wolff Diagnostics And Automotive responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you Clint and Sarah!  We appreciate the feed back and referrals.  Jeff, Owner

Scott and Kim S.
Cadillac CTS
06/25/2018
Honest
Wolffs Auto is upfront & honest, unlike other shops I have dealt with in the past.

Travis S.
Olathe, KS
05/04/2018
Honest, reliable and friendly auto technicians.
I took my car in to get it looked at since the 'check engine' light was on. They quickly diagnosed possible issues and contacted me. We discussed the issues and possible pricing which allows me to make a plan on fixing it. I've been taking my vehicles to Wolff's Diagnostics and Auto Repair for a few years now and I hope that they are my mechanic for life.

Thanks so much Travis.  We'll continue to be here for you.  Jeff, Owner

Volvo S60
05/01/2018
They deal honestly!
I have complete faith in Wolff Diagnostics! Have had so many bad experiences with dealerships and auto repairs until Zi found this place!
Jeff W. from Wolff Diagnostics And Automotive responded on 05/04/2018

Thank so much again Valene! Your praise and referrals are always greatly appreciated.

LH
Lori H.
Kia Rondo
04/30/2018
Oil change & car check up
I didn’t have to wait long, They got started on the job right away, very professional and kind. I definitely would go there again. Lori H.

Thank you Lori!

TA
Theresa A.
04/23/2018
The staff at Wolff Diagnostics and Automotive is always very helpful and friendly.
Jeff W. from Wolff Diagnostics And Automotive responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you so much Theresa!

FS

Chris and Keith W.
Nissan Titan
03/30/2018
Brakes
Very pleased with the service and promptness getting our vehicle in and fixed.
Jeff W. from Wolff Diagnostics And Automotive responded on 04/10/2018

Thank you Chris & Keith!

RJ
Roy and Mona J.
Volvo XC90
03/23/2018
Great Team - Timely Repair - Reasonable Price
The work was completed on time. The cost to repair our vehicle was very reasonable. A clean and friendly environment. Cute and Friendly Office Dogs
Jeff W. from Wolff Diagnostics And Automotive responded on 03/28/2018

Thank you so much!  We greatly appreciate the kind words.

Volvo S60
02/23/2018
As Usual, Tge Best!
I feel like I keep repeating myself but I have searched so long to find a reputable service department for my vehicles! Folks this place is for real!!
Valene Vanice
Jeff W. from Wolff Diagnostics And Automotive responded on 03/28/2018

We can't thank you enough Valene!

TR
Tellena R.
02/15/2018
Excellent service!
The customer service at Wolff exceeded my expectations. I received a detailed report on my car by email before getting any work completed. All turnaround times were accurate. Someone called me to let me know about another part that was needed and updated me with the time it would take to order and install. I received a text message to let me know my car was ready for pick up. I am happy with the repairs and how smooth the process was to get them. Thank you Wolff!
Jeff W. from Wolff Diagnostics And Automotive responded on 02/15/2018

Thank you Tellena!  I'm gald to hear our team could surpass your expectations.  Jeff W., Owner