Wolf's Westside Automotive

GH
GEOFF H.
04/22/2016
Reliable service
Good work, good guys, reasonable pricing, prompt.

JU
JOHN U.
04/21/2016
Professional, friendly Service
Very professional, took care of our car within a few hours, and was very accommodating. We will continue to go back for all of our car needs.

James R.
Chrysler Town
04/21/2016 Category: Service
James said he always gets good service at the business. They were able to repair his vehicle properly the first time.

CF
CHARLENE F.
Subaru Impreza
04/18/2016
Manufacturer's specs for tire pressure
Hi Pete,

I checked the pressure in my tires today and was dismayed to find that all four tires were filled to 38 psi. The tires were 'cold,' i.e., the car had sat overnight. The recommended pressure is 33 for the fronts and 32 for the rears. Can't understand why they were overfilled when I had specifically asked that they be filled to the manufacturer's specs.

Really, I need to be able to trust you guys when it comes to work on my car, as I am often driving alone at night. So, for your penance, you can put that plastic rivet in where it is missing on the front right wheel well of the car, as I had mentioned to you. What time will you be leaving with your crew to go to the gym?

Thanks---
Charlene Fluder

Jeremy W.
Norvell, MI
Dodge Durango
04/16/2016 Category: Service
Jeremy said his vehicle has broken down again but they are friendly.

BW
Bill W.
Ford Cutaway
04/13/2016 Category: Service
Bill said the business has always been great.

VG
Vic G.
04/07/2016
Earnerd our trust, they'll earn yours too.
They treated us right on our 2012 Honda.. And again on our 2012 Ford F-250 4x4 Disel. With a lift and big tires, the stock ball joints needed to be replaced. Wolf's Pro Team did it fast for a fair price with bullet proof parts.

VG
VICTOR G.
04/07/2016
Integrity Honesty Full Service Local Garage
Wolf's was recommend highly by good friends. I needed brakes all the way around on my 2012 Honda Civic. On making the call, it was clear that they real pros. I had called the 2 Honda dealers, and was quoted pricing that would require at least 2 consecutive POWER BALL wins, and at least a few days to have it handled. Wolfs got it in and out same day! With top quality parts. Fair pricing and no surprises. Pete and the team at Wolf's Westside earned our business and trust.

CE
CRAIG E.
Onsted, MI
03/30/2016
Quick service, friendly
Very good,knowledgeable of work, explaiined problem

MJ
Monte J.
03/27/2016 Category: Service
Monte said the business provided good service.

RO
Robert O.
03/27/2016 Category: Service
Robert said the staff at this business is knowledgeable about the older vehicles which need repair. They are very capable.

Jayne And Dale S.
Chrysler Town
03/26/2016 Category: Service
Dale said he is satisfied with the service he has received at the business.

Blaine S.
Grass Lake, MI
Chevrolet Suburban
03/24/2016 Category: Service
Blaine said the staff at the business was friendly, responsive, and fast.

NV
Nicholas V.
Jeep Liberty
03/24/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Ruth. She said they have been with this business for a long time. They always get them in for service right away and diagnose the problem quickly. The work to their vehicle is done in a timely manner.

Dennis S.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/23/2016 Category: Service
Dennis said they do excellent work.

Tom B.
Ford Edge
03/20/2016 Category: Service
Tom said he knows this business well and the staff has always done a great job.

AA
AMBER A.
Grass Lake, MI
03/17/2016
They care!
Mostly my husband does the service work on my car, but now and again I need to take my car in. This was my first visit to Wolf's Westside Auto, and it will not be my last! I went in for an alignment, and they discovered an issue with the ball bearing. They gave me a clear quote, and since my husband was swamped at work I gave them the go ahead. Not only did they complete the repair much faster than thought, they saw to my every need while waiting. I had my 3 year old with me, and still felt very welcome to wait. But if waiting wasn't an option for me, Pete offered to drive me home, and come pick me up.

Overall, I felt like Wolf's Westside Auto cared not about me as another face, another check, another car. They cared about me, my safety, and the safety of those that ride in my car. They genuinely care about the quality of work they do, and about the people that walk through the door.
Pete W. from Wolf's Westside Automotive responded on 03/17/2016

Thanks so much for the Awesome review.

Jeff B.
Ford F-250 Super Duty
03/10/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Wendy. She said they have always done a great job.

AC
Amy C.
Mercury Mountaineer
03/05/2016 Category: Service
Amy said this business is great. They picked her vehicle up and delivered it back to her when they were done. As a result she has found that they go out of their way to do what is right.
Pete W. from Wolf's Westside Automotive responded on 03/18/2016

Thanks for the great review.