Wolf's Westside Automotive

NV
Nicholas V.
Jeep Liberty
03/24/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Ruth. She said they have been with this business for a long time. They always get them in for service right away and diagnose the problem quickly. The work to their vehicle is done in a timely manner.

Blaine S.
Grass Lake, MI
Chevrolet Suburban
03/24/2016 Category: Service
Blaine said the staff at the business was friendly, responsive, and fast.

Dennis S.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/23/2016 Category: Service
Dennis said they do excellent work.

Tom B.
Ford Edge
03/20/2016 Category: Service
Tom said he knows this business well and the staff has always done a great job.

AA
AMBER A.
Grass Lake, MI
03/17/2016
They care!
Mostly my husband does the service work on my car, but now and again I need to take my car in. This was my first visit to Wolf's Westside Auto, and it will not be my last! I went in for an alignment, and they discovered an issue with the ball bearing. They gave me a clear quote, and since my husband was swamped at work I gave them the go ahead. Not only did they complete the repair much faster than thought, they saw to my every need while waiting. I had my 3 year old with me, and still felt very welcome to wait. But if waiting wasn't an option for me, Pete offered to drive me home, and come pick me up.

Overall, I felt like Wolf's Westside Auto cared not about me as another face, another check, another car. They cared about me, my safety, and the safety of those that ride in my car. They genuinely care about the quality of work they do, and about the people that walk through the door.
Pete W. from Wolf's Westside Automotive responded on 03/17/2016

Thanks so much for the Awesome review.

Jeff B.
Ford F-250 Super Duty
03/10/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Wendy. She said they have always done a great job.

AC
Amy C.
Mercury Mountaineer
03/05/2016 Category: Service
Amy said this business is great. They picked her vehicle up and delivered it back to her when they were done. As a result she has found that they go out of their way to do what is right.
Pete W. from Wolf's Westside Automotive responded on 03/18/2016

Thanks for the great review.