Ruben R.
Scion tC
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Ruben said he brought his vehicle to this business and they did what he needed them to do.

EA
ESTHER A.
Menifee, CA
Nissan Sentra
01/18/2020
Honest and professional
Have been taking our vehicles here for years. The only honest auto repair I can trust.

Mike M.
Lexus IS 250
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Mike said everyone at this business seems nice and they offer quick service.

DE
David E.
Menifee, CA
01/14/2020
Many many years of great service.
The most important and impressive part of this business is honesty and trust. We’ve had many many years of great service and and can trust this business.

KENNETH S.
Lincoln Navigator
01/14/2020
They provide the one stop service I need
Brian takes the time to inform me of what I may need to do next. And how to save on repairs to get more out of my car

BW
BOB W.
Ford Escort
01/10/2020
Auto Repair Experience
Steve and his team of professional auto mechanics provided me outstanding service that was friendly, responsive and timely. My wife, kids and I have been loyal Woodcrest Auto Service customers for over 10 years and will continue to recommend Woodcrest to our friends and family or anyone in need of truly personalized automotive assistance!

WY
Walter Y.
Corona, CA
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Walter said the staff gives him an immediate answer and their communication skills are great. He has already recommended this business many times, and he has been very happy with them.

EM
ERIC M.
01/07/2020
Smog Check
I have my other vehicles to Woodcrest service before but this time I took my daughters car for a smog check. The smog check took 20 minutes and Brian suggested a 100,000 mile service check on the car. I appreciate the advice that I am given when I go to Woodcrest. This was not a sell up on a service because I purchased the car as a used vehicle.
The suggestion was just that, a suggestion. I couldn’t do it that day because of time constraints but I definitely will be back to do the vehicle inspection because I trust Woodcrest auto service.

JOSH W.

Garland W.
Perris, CA
BMW 750Li
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Walter said the employees were very knowledgeable and they did a great job.

Sherman H.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Sherman said he has no doubt that the staff at the business are honest. He said they've always done the job in a timely manner and he will go back . He said he has been going to them for several years. He has found them to do the work very good and he trusts them.

DA
Damon A.
Ford E450 Super Duty
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Damon said the staff at the business was really personable and fast. He said Brian at the front counter was really good and helpful.

HT
Henry T.
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Henry said the business was great and he loves them. He said he's always had good service there. They were on time and the job was done right.

JAMES T.
Dodge Nitro
11/30/2019
Above and beyond
Steve & Brian go above and beyond to help me and my family whenever we bring in one of our vehicles.
They do a great job and I can tell they really care.

Donna D.
11/26/2019
Smog check
Very happy with the service I received