Amy S.
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jason. He said he took the vehicle in and the business knew the vehicle was still under warranty. He had the vehicle inspected and the business wouldn't release the vehicle until the service fee was paid. Jason said he will not take any other vehicles to the business again.
Rick W. from Woods Auto Service responded on 06/12/2018

We are very sorry that you are unhappy with the service we provided at our shop. Your vehicle was brought in with an after market warranty. You asked us to diagnosis the problem statements and call the after market warranty company to see if the repairs would be covered. After our diagnosis we determined that the repairs were not covered under the after market warranty, but possibly might be covered under the factory warranty. We felt the responsible thing to do was to inform you and give you a chance to get the repairs covered under warranty. Diagnostic fees are not included in any warranty work. We understand your frustration at the situation, but feel it is unfair to leave a bad review because we charged a diagnostic fee to inspect the vehicle.

MT
Michael T.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Michael said he was overcharged for parts. He checked on the price of a part and found it for a lot less.. He also was told a part had to be programmed and found out that it comes pre-programmed. He will not return to this facility for service.
Rick W. from Woods Auto Service responded on 06/14/2018

I have spoken with Michael today. He said he was very pleased with the work performed on his truck. This was a mistunderstanding that we have resolved.

PV
Perry V.
GMC Yukon
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Perry said when he took his vehicle there, he told them exactly what was wrong. He was still charged for a diagnostic and the fix.

BG
Buford G.
Jeep Cherokee
12/11/2017 Category: Service
Buford said he was not happy with the cost . The amount of his bill was too high.

Dawn B.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Dawn said overall the employees did a good job, but they didn't explain, in full detail, about how to use the blower device that they put in her vehicle.

Thomas M.
Oldsmobile Bravada
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Melissa. She said the staff did a good job.

CJ
Charles J.
Dodge Caliber
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Charles said he liked this business' work and the service was quick.

GT
Greg T.
Cadillac Seville
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Greg said the business charged him $210 and his vehicle is still not fixed. They told him it was the fuse. He has to go somewhere else to have it fixed.

ST
Steffane T.
Lincoln Town Car
02/05/2018 Category: Service
Steffane said the employees were courteous.

Charles H.
Essex, MO
GMC Canyon
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Charles said they fixed the problem with his vehicle.

PL
Pam L.
GMC Yukon XL
01/15/2018 Category: Service
Pam said she recommends this business for service.

Angela S.
Blodgett, MO
05/10/2019
Exceptional customer care
Amber and Stewart in office went beyond the job duty. They welcomed me and ensured I had as safely on the road. I had repairs done to my vehicle and had no way back to home, they provided me transportation and did the repair in a timely fashion. The cost was lower than expected and cannot day enough on the customers service and satisfaction of Woods. Promos to the people in the front, Amber and Stewart, and the fellas on shop, I may not know your names. I thank you too!

CL
Charles L.
Memphis, TN
08/04/2018
Great folks!
These folks are the best! My car broke down on the interstate. I was traveling from Memphis to Columbia, MO for a church conference. Thank God for AAA. They were able to give me a tow, and recommended Woods. I needed the transmission replaced. They gave me a quote for parts and labor (including a one year warranty) that I thought was very fair. I had to leave my car with them, and only picked it up today. Drives great! I priced the same repair locally at a transmission specialty shop, and they wanted about 50% more! These folks were friendly, honest, and seem to know their stuff. I took me a while to get the funds together and they were understanding and helpful. I live about 2 hours away, but wouldn't hesitate to use them again if I was in the area.
Rick W. from Woods Auto Service responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words Charles! We are happy we were able to help you out. It was great meeting you!

TH
Teesha H.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Teesha said the staff were professional and did not take a long time.

AP
Angelina P.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Angelina said they were super friendly.