Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5rating 4.34

Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667

James S.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Best Services in town
World Car Hyundai has a very comfortable relaxed waiting area, excellent service writers that actually listen to what you want, and do not want for your vehicle, then review before it goes to the service bay. They come find you personally when your service is done, and (during the review they stated cost) you are ready to go. very customer friendly.

2018 Hyundai Kona
review
Overall good service. Just need to update the lounge area.

JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. We appreciate the honest assessment. I agree that our amenities could use improvement and hope to see this change in the near future. Perhaps even by your next visit.

Outside of this challenge, it appears you had a good service visit. At least, with respect to the interaction with your advisor Malissa. Please feel free to work with her each time you visit if you would like. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai.

Randal W.
Cibolo, TX
Super Service
Took me in during a very busy time and was very professional.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 07/17/2019

We appreciate your business, the kinds words, and the 5 star rating. The team will be glad to know you left completely satisfied. This is exactly what we set out to achieve on a daily basis. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Converse, TX
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/16/2019 Category: Service
I was in and out in a jiffy. I was provided a alternate time yo come by for an oil change. I even received a phone call to notify me that technicians were available and that my waiting time would be very short. Thank you for an exceptional customer service.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 07/16/2019

Great review, thank you for the kind words! We truly appreciate your business and the 5 star rating. It sounds like we did everything right, which is very refreshing to hear. Please come to expect our best. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

07/15/2019 Category: Service
Needs customer lounge
Car was ready when promised. Service writer was pushing expensive service which was not listed in my owners manual for required service. When I mentioned that my transmission was sealed, he stated that I needed service at next visit. My owners manual states no service is required. Even a sales rep from that dealer stated a couple yeas ago about poor service from that dealership. I feel that the service reps better learn more about their vehicles and less on sales.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit this feedback on your recent service experience. I am surprised to hear about the transmission situation and do not see it listed on the repair order as with the other recommendations. However, I completely agree with your sentiment, with respect to a sealed transmission unit. This is not something that is typically suggested, under the circumstances, particularly with such low mileage. Alhtough, not everything recommended will always line up with the owners manual as many suggestions are based on environmental circumstances, firsthand experience, etc.

For example, most owners manuals indicate either 'normal' or 'severe' conditions and we believe our market falls under the severe category. In comparison, you will notice many services are suggested at a lower mileage under the severe category.

We will continue to improve our process and strengthen our knowledge base. Please rest assured we take these comments very seriously and will not tolerate inaccurate information being provided to our guests. Thank you for your honest assessment.

AD
Adrianna D.
Schertz, TX
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Car broken into
My car was broken into and they tore up my wires, made a mess ,but were not able to steal it, brought to dealership and they got it running pretty quick! They fixed my electrical wires and got me my car back and it was all covered! A million thanks!
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. We greatly appreciate the kind words and support. Your car had an challenging concern, it is nice to know we were able to complete the repairs in a timely manner. Our goal is to offer the best service experience we can so please expect our best with each visit. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Lytle, TX
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Great Service.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. We appreciate your business and the 5 star rating! Our goal is to be the best Hyundai service department in town. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

BI
Billy I.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Clean and friendly people that are very knowledable.
Just a outstanding place to take your car.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 07/10/2019

We appreciate your business and this 5 star rating! We do our best to ensure each guest leaves completely satisfied. The team will be glad to know you agree. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

MQ
Manuel Q.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/09/2019 Category: Service
WORLD CAR HYUNDAI NORTH
BEST DEALERSHIP IN TOWN!
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 07/09/2019

Best survey in town! Thank you so much for the kind words. Malissa will be very glad to know you left completely satisfied. Please come to expect our best with each visit. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Jeffrey H.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Took great care of me on my first visit since buying the car !
Jacob was very friendly and kind to me as my first visit was 2000 miles over my visit and took very care of me even texting me personally when my car was done !! However not being his fault my car engine light is on and I need to reschedule a new meeting with the mechanics that supposedly fixed my car! Jacob is very helpful and will see you next week unfortunately!
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 07/08/2019

We appreciate your business and the 5 star review. Jacob continues to impress me, his dedication to his guests is exemplary. You are welcome to work with him exclusively in the future if you prefer. He will be calling you shortly about the check engine light as well.

Marvin S.
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change Visit Going Wrong
Thank you, James and Jacob, for your assistance and for trying to resolve this issue to my satisfaction. Further discussions/resolutions might be necessary, but I believe your quick actions towards resolving this matter, is a big step in the right direction.

07/06/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change Visit Going Wrong
A routine visit to perform an oil change and tire rotation on my daughter's car, went terribly wrong after discovering the car drained all the engine oil after a couple of days. Worst of all this, she had to drive out of town the following day, to drop off and spend a week with my older daughter in Dallas, Tx. I called your service manager immediately after finding about the issue, and he advised for us to call a towing service and take the car to the nearest Hyundai dealership for further evaluation. He also expressed his apologies for the incident and stated he's stated to call him to follow up with him for any other issues that would result from this incident. We were extremely lucky the car functioned well during the long distance drive to Dallas. Furthermore, we were fortunate this incident occurred while trying to leave a general parking area. However, I can't stop thinking how tragic (or fatal) this could have been, if this incident would have occurred while driving on the highway or a general higher speed area. I normally take my vehicles for service at your location, but in all honesty, I'm not sure at this time if I can trust taking my vehicles to your maintenance department anymore.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 07/06/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to submit this feedback. I completely understand your frustration and concern. This is a common denominator for us both. Unfortunately, I have yet to find a total solution to eliminate human error. There are certainly processes that can be changed or added to reduce such errors, but I am unsure if they can ever be fully eliminated. People make mistakes, myself included. Not repeating them is paramount.

There are certainly multiple 'what if' scenarios we can play out, but fortunately this mistake did not lead to such events. Please understand this is not an attempt to downplay the seriousness of this situation. I will be speaking with the technician in question along with the rest of the team to fine tune our process and reduce such trivial mistakes.

Thank you for the honest assessment. It is unfortunate to hear, but without this information I cannot take corrective action. Again, thank you for your time and consideration.

MO
Maria O.
Cibolo, TX
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Very good
Very good
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 07/06/2019

We appreciate your business and this 4 star rating. It looks as if we did a 'very good' job, but we want to do a 'GREAT' job! How can we accomplish this next visit? Please let us know! Your opinion is a critical component to our success. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Robert B.
Universal City, TX
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Costumer concern
My dash indicated failure to rotate the right front tire
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 07/06/2019

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent service visit. I'm concerned about your comments and want to make sure we are performing the agreed upon services. Many times the tire pressure will update after driving. However, if we missed this last visit we will certainly correct it at your convenience. Please let us know how you would like to proceed. Thanks for your time.

IP
Ivelisse P.
Pearsall, TX
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Services
Excellent only wait an hour for the oil change and filter.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit this feedback on your recent visit. We greatly appreciate your business and the 5 star rating. Our goal is to offer the best service possible. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Steven S.
Universal City, TX
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Very Good Service Overall, but Communication Could Have Been Better
We dropped off our car, but a loaner car was not available. We had to get a rental on our own dime for the first few days until Hyundai could work out an approval for a rental car company. Hyundai ultimately serviced our car over the course of a month, replacing the engine. Overall, the quality of service was very good and I felt the service team worked hard to do a good job; however, communication was not consistent and could have been better.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback on your recent service experience. Unfortunately, we cannot put everyone into a rental vehicle the moment it is needed. There is a process we must follow when repairs are covered under factory warranty and it can take a few days until an approval is granted. I'm unsure if this is where the communication breakdown occurred or if that was during the course of waiting for your engine to arrive. Either way I will make sure to speak with your service advisor to reinforce best practices in terms of effective communication. I do know that Dana had me process the rental through enterprise as soon as we possibly could. We're sorry this was not quite fast enough.

With respect to communication, we have some guests who want to be updated daily, until their engine arrives, and others who only wish to be contacted when repairs are completed. It sounds as if we could do a better job of establishing this need at the initial time of service. Thank you for the assessment.

07/03/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
I have dealt with them for years, but the last few times I have taken my car in for service, I have been very disappointed. Customer service is terrible.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback on your recent service visit. Unfortunately, our resources are limited when it comes to rental vehicles. I would be more than happy to offer one to each of our guests, but it is just not realistic.

At this time, the majority of our 'in house rentals' are being allocated for guests whose vehicles have suffered catastrophic failures, such as an engine replacement. Many of these people are without vehicles for weeks at a time, which typically leads to a waiting list for these vehicles. I am confident you will find this at any other Hyundai dealer in town due to the abundance of engine replacements nationwide.

In terms of customer service, I am very surprised to hear this about Jacob, your advisor. He goes above and beyond to ensure his guests are well cared for. This review, and others, are posted on-line for all to see. If you look at his short history with us you can see that over 95% are positive and specifically mention him by name. I will speak with him directly about this matter to identify what he could have done differently or better.

We take these reviews very seriously as we do with the satisfaction of our guests. Although we do not always hit a home run, I am confident we offer high level service the majority of the time. We're sorry this was not reflected during your visit, but it is certainly not the way we do business as other review will reflect.

We appreciate your honest assessment and the time you spent providing it. If you decide to give us another opportunity in the future I believe you will notice a significant difference overall. Thank you.

AK
Ashley K.
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Service dept desk staff needs an attitude adjustment
The people doing the work on the cars are just fine, they do good work and I trust them with my car. Specific office staff need to go, they are awful during already stressful times. I have been to this dealership a few times over the last 3 years for recall work and will NOT be returning for any other service, even though it is very convenient to my house. Each time I have been treated very rudely and unprofessionally. Calls are not returned in a timely manner, if at all. If you are "not their customer" (aka bought your car somewhere other than world car north) they will not help you out with a loaner or other info if your car is expected to be there a long period of time. (mine was there almost 3 weeks this time) If you didn't buy your car here, Malissa will make sure you know how much of an annoyance and inconvenience you are. Please go somewhere else where the office staff is nicer, it's way too stressful to deal with people who are rude.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. I am disappointed to hear you were not satisfied with the service. Our team tries very hard to provide the best service possible, but there is always room for improvement. I am unsure where purchasing your vehicle has to do with anything, but this is not something we are typically concerned with as Hyundai's warranty is a nationwide coverage. Many of the vehicles we service were not purchased here.

With respect to a loaner vehicle, we may not have had any the day you came in. However, once your repair was approved by Hyundai we immediately secured alternate transportation with Enterprise for you. We do not have an overabundance of vehicles to just pass out, which is why we had to use Enterprise in the first place. To clarify, there is a process involved to establish rental coverage when a vehicle is under warranty and it is not always the most convenient, but it is the process nonetheless. I am confident this is consistent with other dealers in the market as well.

Furthermore, Malissa is consistently one of our top performers. Any negative behavior on her part would be extremely out of character. I will be sure to address this with her directly to ensure everyone is treated with the respect and care they deserve. Thank you for your time and honest assessment.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Courteous Staff
The service member was professional and courteous when I arrived to have my vehicle inspected. He informed me of recommended upcoming maintenance to consider, which is helpful for planning ahead and budgeting upcoming expenses.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 07/03/2019

We appreciate your business and this 5 star rating. Jacob does a very good job taking care of his guests. Being able to plan ahead for vehicle services makes things a lot easier in the long run. It is our responsibility to keep you abreast with your vehicle needs each time you visit and I am glad to know Jacob succeeded in this area. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Recall & oil change
Took care of it all. I love my Hyundai and will buy another one when its time
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to submit feedback on your recent service experience. We truly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and hope to continue earning it in the future. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

GM
Gail M.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/01/2019 Category: Service
I love your employees.
good
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 07/02/2019

We love this review! Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. We appreciate your business and the 5 star rating. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!