4.4

Stephen C.
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Great people
They got me right in, very personable, was quick with what needed to be done, and the price was very close to estimate.

Jarrell B.
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Car Service.
I strongly recommend World Car North for maintenance. I have used them since 2004 never had a problem.

TT
Tommy T.
08/04/2020 Category: Service
Tyshaun at World Car Hyundai Live Oak
I reached out to World Car to inquire about a tune up on our Tucson. He was intentional on being of service. He exhibits professionalism and courteous. Our previous visits has been mediocre, but Tyshaun as our service advisor he was extradonaire. I do not look for great service just simple courtesy would do for me, but he definitely shows passion. I requested rates, and promised he would call me back with rates. He shared honest information what was best for benchmark mile markers. He even expressed great offers to take advantage of. He was consistent throughout the process. I hope to see him in leadership where the team would model the same attitude. He brought life into the building like once we arrived on day one.

NK
Nancy K.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/02/2020 Category: Service
Great Car! Great Service!
Great service! Friendly service reps! The only problem I have with my Santa Fe is the paint job. Has more chips and scrapes than it should for the age. Otherwise I love my car.

Jay S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/01/2020 Category: Service
Why schedule an appointment
Called to schedule an appointment. Arrived for the appointment and was informed that the appointment was for the service manager not to have the car services. When I called to schedule the appointment I told them it was for an oil change. Was told that it would be 3 hours to get the oil changed.
RON M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 08/01/2020

we apologize for the confusion and misscomunication we do strive to get all oil changes out in less than hour and will work on acchiving that goal.

Alexander B.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/28/2020 Category: Service
service was fast and easy.
tyshaun in the service center was very helpful

TJ
Toni J.
Customer service
I’ve always had top notch customer service!

Maribel M.
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Thank you for the great service.

Helotes, TX

Cibolo, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Professional Service
Dropped off my Santa Fe for required services on a Saturday morning. I was planning on waiting for it at the dealer. But the Service Tech offered to give me a ride home since it was going to take a few hours. I later received a text that a brake service was recommended however the brake pads would not be available until Monday. I could either leave it over the weekend or bring it back. I chose to leave it.
The service was completed early Monday morning and I was picked up at the house and returned to the dealer to pickup my car. Although a slight inconvenience having to leave the car over the weekend, the manner in which I was treated and kept up to date on the entire process was noteworthy. Thanks to Service Technician "Tychaun" who made it both personal and pleasurable!

2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Great Service Great People
Excellent people to work with, timely, intelligent and very accommodating.

TO
Teodoro O.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/20/2020 Category: Service
Quick and good work
The check-up of my car was efficient and satisfactory

Converse, TX
07/10/2020 Category: Service
The great service.
World Car has great people working for them and their warranties are outstanding.

GV
Gary V.
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Good, courteous service
This is my last oil change included in purchase.
I will be back if service pricing is reasonably competitive in market

SF
Steven F.
Converse, TX
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/07/2020 Category: Service
I was in and out and had all questions amswered
AD
ANTHONY D. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you for taking the time to send in your recent 5 Star review. We appreicate the kind words as well. We try to do our best to make sure every single customer of ours is taken care of each time they come in for service. I'm glad we could take care of you and look forward to seeing you again.