Overall Rating 4.22/5Overall Rating 4.22/5Overall Rating 4.22/5Overall Rating 4.22/5rating 4.22

Overall Rating 3.400002/5Overall Rating 3.400002/5Overall Rating 3.400002/5rating 3.400002rating 3.400002
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Bryan L.
Converse, TX
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/13/2018 Category: Service
In and out with a breeze
Fast and friendly service, was not upsold on unnecessary services

Stockdale, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
Friendly staff
The staff was very nice, and friendly. The service time was faster than expected which was a pleasant suprise.

Floresville, TX
11/12/2018 Category: Service
The larger waiting area is to far away from the drop off for Hyundai vehicles so the closest waiting area could be better. The restrooms need work. They’re dark, hidden with chipped paint and missing ceiling tiles.

TH
Tava H.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Forced to give a review
i try to help Hyundai by completing a survey, however, I don't want to give a review every time

11/09/2018 Category: Service
The service advisor was awesome.
The service advisor was professional

Maria W.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
The Hyundai staff was great and accommodating and my oil change took less time than I thought it would.

Stephen B.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Had my oil changed and tires rotated. Had it completed in about 35 minutes. Very happy

Jeremiah P.
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai vehicles
Hyundai in in any vehicle is a great car. All the amenities of a luxury vehicle without the crazy prices and super reliable! Love my Hyundai’s - Vera Cruz, Accent, Sonata. World Car has this great deal that go along with a great car. However, the Service department needs some help. The good thing is World Car Nissan is right next door and they are quick to lend a hand. I am sure they just need more training.
RON M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 11/13/2018

Hello,
I,m sorry to here of your displeasure with your visit to our Hyundai service department.  We take your input seriously and will be working with our associates to improve thier skills.

2012 Hyundai Elantra To
10/29/2018 Category: Service
service
Efficient and quick as always!

10/27/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and Quick
I got my 15000 mile inspection and they were able to take me in and get me on my way quickly!

Selma, TX
Great Customer Service
Sent my 18 year old daughter to have my new 2018 Sonata serviced for the first time. FYI, she's very impatient and critical like any teenager. Wow, no phone call or complaints. Y'all must have done something right. Great job!

VD
Vanessa D.
customer service
Love the service and availability. Friendly and very courteous staff.

Dana B.
10/26/2018
is NO One at Headquarters reading these????
How can you justify keeping these people and practices going? I just now saw all the other reviews!

What is the problem here??? This is NOT how Hyundai handles customers!!! This place does not deserve to have the Hyundai name/brand associated with it.

Dana B.
2008 Hyundai Azera
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Never again!!! No certified Hyundai Mechanic on Staff!!!! STay away!!!
The car..... what a fiasco. I called my insurance company to have it towed to a local Hyundai dealer (World Car Hyundai, a brand I've heard of before) on Monday morning. In the meantime, I got on their website to make an appt at 9am which is when the car was t be there. At 8am, I called them to inform them that the car would be there soon and explained AGAIN what was wrong. I was all kinds of proactive!!!

Well.. from there I got a call around 10am (still Monday) telling me about that diagnostic test for $124 that I mentioned earlier this week. I waited until 4:40pm to call and find out what was going on. The service manager said, "Well, I know the mechanic DID look at it, but there are no notes and he's gone for the day." OMG!!! I just about lost it!!! I started in on this guy about how poorly they were handling this as any decent customer service person would know that they should update the customer before going home!!! I also reminded him that I had a rental car and would be needing to return it the next day. I didn't lose control or use any 'foul' language, but I sure wanted to.

Tuesday morning I once again waited for an update, but I had to return my rental car by 11:30. At 10:30 I decided to call again. Much to my dismay and total disbelief, they STILL had no answers. They reminded me that they had other customers they had to handle in their morning rush. Seriously?!!!!! I had MADE AN APPOINTMENT!!

I reminded the service manager of that appointment and he more or less told me it really didn't matter as they had others they needed to take care of. Holy crap, WTF??!!!! (No, I did not actually say that, but boy was I ohsoclose to it!!!) I then asked if he could at least tell me if I should get another rental car for a week or a few days. He had no idea. Argh........

I jumped on Priceline and got another rental through Friday. Next, I used my lunch hour to drive to the airport to swap out rental cars, then returned to work. At 2:40something, the service manager called me (Finally!!!) He started listing off everything from spark plugs ($1500) and multiple other items for a total over $5000.00!!!

I called the place I had found about 18 months ago and immediately spoke to the service manager who assured me they would get to it as the last appointment of the day or first thing Wednesday if it was too late.

So, I had to call a tow company ($120) to have my car moved from World Car Hyundai. If anyone cares to know where I went and discovered that my repairs were less than $1k and World Car made the wrong diagnosis, just message me and I'll tell you where to go. Or, just look for this same review on Yelp.

CA
Carlos A.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
I have never had a bad experience here. Every time I have gone in for service the technicians have been very knowledgeable. When I brought my car in to the service center with mechanical issues, the technicians always put me at ease and made the experience better.

Sanita M.
Cibolo, TX
Acceptable
Facility needs an update for service waiting area. Some employees did not greet when entering area.

Monique M.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
Needs improvement
Please make this place better with better people better customer service and better amenities for people who go there to get there car fixed also a better waiting area! And hopefully add one to the service area.

CR

Miranda G.
Moulton, TX
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Every visit we’re greeted professionally and friendly.