4.4

Pleasant atmosphere

Michael D.
09/15/2020 Category: Service
Beware
Everything was good except that a few of the employees took off or lowered their masks to talk to customers. The majority of people in the show room were only about 2 feet apart. Even the tablespoons we're too close together. One man on oxygen had his wife come in without a mask and their salesman took off his mask and talked them at a table that was only about two feet wide. If someone came in with the virus almost all the male employees would get it. You do not wear your mask under your nose. It's sad because this is a better dealership than Red McCombs or Bluebonnet
RON M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 09/16/2020

I do aplologize for the sales dept not adhering to covid 19 procedures. we will bring this up to all the staff to help all guest to be safe.

Ayesha B.
Converse, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/06/2020 Category: Service
Convenient and timely
Always great customer service in the service department.

EL
Edmund L.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Needs Improvement
While waiting for service to be completed, no one came up to us and asked if we needed help or if we were looking to purchase a vehicle.

AF
Allan F.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Terrible service dept.
Buying experience was so great. Service is terrible. Getting a return call to just check the status was almost impossible, then when you do, nobody is in the same page. They seem to just tell you whatever they feel like to get you off the phone. Terrible communication. I picked up my car after 3 weeks and took it to a different dealership, fixed in 2.5 days, communication was fantastic. The manager at this dealership called my husband the Monday after we picked it up and he had no idea my car wasn’t there. Nice!

HB
Hector B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/25/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service.
Sarah at World Car Hyundai was extremely courteous and helpful.

Jarrell B.
08/21/2020 Category: Service
Car Service.
It is a great place to get the auto service.

08/18/2020 Category: Service
Service with a smile
Needed an oil change and a stop light fixed. Got them both and fast.

LT
Laquisha T.
08/17/2020 Category: Service
Super Fast and Super Safe
Quick customer service and fast and safe services spent less than 1 hour at the dealership plus a free car wash WAY TO GO WORLD CAR HYUNDAI

Converse, TX
08/15/2020 Category: Service
My advisor was very helpful and informed me on every aspect of my car.

2020 Hyundai Tucson
08/14/2020 Category: Service
Dealership Needs Upgrades
World Car Hyundai needs to remodel the whole dealership, its so old and outdated.

EV
Edward V.
Schertz, TX
08/11/2020 Category: Service
It can be a hit or miss, I think it depends who is helping you
I took my car in for an inspection and TaShon was very polite and attentive and even better, I did not have to wait long at all!

Stephen C.
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Great people
They got me right in, very personable, was quick with what needed to be done, and the price was very close to estimate.

Jarrell B.
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Car Service.
I strongly recommend World Car North for maintenance. I have used them since 2004 never had a problem.

TT
Tommy T.
Schertz, TX
08/04/2020 Category: Service
Tyshaun at World Car Hyundai Live Oak
I reached out to World Car to inquire about a tune up on our Tucson. He was intentional on being of service. He exhibits professionalism and courteous. Our previous visits has been mediocre, but Tyshaun as our service advisor he was extradonaire. I do not look for great service just simple courtesy would do for me, but he definitely shows passion. I requested rates, and promised he would call me back with rates. He shared honest information what was best for benchmark mile markers. He even expressed great offers to take advantage of. He was consistent throughout the process. I hope to see him in leadership where the team would model the same attitude. He brought life into the building like once we arrived on day one.