Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Overall Rating 4.333332/5Overall Rating 4.333332/5Overall Rating 4.333332/5Overall Rating 4.333332/5rating 4.333332
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Christian M.
Customer Service
Awesome place! Awesome people! Awesome service!
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/24/2019

Awesome review, we appreciate the kind words! Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. Our goal is to be the best Hyundai Service Department in town! Please expect our best each time you visit us. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Great Place!
Great sales and service personnel
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/24/2019

Great review, thank you so much for the kind words! We truly appreciate your business and the 5 star rating. We hope to keep earning your trust each time you visit by offering the best service experience we can. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback on your recent service visit. We are wondering what we could have done differently to earn that 5th star. Don't get me wrong 4 stars is a good score, but we want to be great. Hopefully next time we can achieve this. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

PS
Paul S.
Schertz, TX
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Car Service
Malissa and the Service Manage made sure they went out of their way to take care of me and I was kept informed of what was happening with the care. Tremendous Service
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/22/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words and support. Malissa will be very happy to know she did a great job. You are welcome to work with her exclusively if you would like. We hope to continue having the opportunity to earn your business in the future. We will always do our best to help. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

LK
Lisa K.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai is taking great care of my new car!!
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/21/2019

Great review! thank you so much for the kind words. I am glad Jacob was able to offer the level of service we strive to achieve each day. We truly appreciate your business and know there are many options when it comes to servicing your vehicle. We will continue to do our best each time you visit us. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
Very Helpful and let me know exactly what needed to be done to my car.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/21/2019

We appreciate your business and this 5 star review. Thank you for taking the time to provide this information. We value your feedback and use it as a way to consistently make improvements. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Better communication would be appreciated
Very professional personnel but would have liked to have been called for a possible idea on when it would be done.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for this feedback. I completely agree with your assessment and have no excuses to offer. A lack of effective communication is something we continue to struggle with at times and I don't understand why. Picking up the phone or sending an email is extremely easy to do.

I will use this review as an example to show the team just how critical communication truly is. There may be a deficiency in our process or individual time management, but I will get to the bottom of this to ensure your next visit goes smoother.

Thank you for this information. It is important to know what areas need improvement. Please come to expect more from us next time and continue to hold us accountable when we fall short. We appreciate your business and hope to continue having the opportunity to earn it in the future. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Alejandro M.
Victoria, TX
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Wait time
Workers are always very friendly and professional..
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/19/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your recent service visit and for this 5 star review. We will continue to do our best to ensure you leave completely satisfied. Please don't hesitate to let us know if we fall short in any areas as we are constantly looking for ways to improve. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

CF
Carlos F.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
I was greeted by Jacob at the service department and explained to him that I was there for a service check. Although I didn't have an appointment scheduled Jacob provided me with great attention to my needs and immediately set me up for the service. He explained that if I needed to conduct other errands while the service was taking place I could do so and he will contact me once it was completed. I received a call from Jacob informing me that my vehicle was ready for pick up at my convenience. Once I arrived he took the time to explained the services conducted and provided all the documentation for my records. His professional conduct and true interest in making sure that I knew that my vehicle was in good hands is the reason why I will return to this location for services. Thank you Jacob!
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/19/2019

Wow, all I can say is wow. This is exactly what we set out to achieve each day. Thank you very much for the recognition. It is difficult to tell that Jacob has only been here for a short time because his progress has been truly remarkable. I have no doubt he will continue providing his guests with the best service possible. you are welcome to work with him exclusively if you would like. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

JV
Josephine V.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
The attending technician was awesome!
I was really satisfied with the service I received. They were aware of my time constraint and worked their magic to get me in and out in time.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you very much for the support and kind words. It is always good to hear when we exceed expectations. We appreciate your business and this 5 star review. We will continue doing our best each time you visit us. Please expect this and hold us accountable if we fall short. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Mark C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Mark
Same service and commitment I've come to know and expect from all involved. From the time I pulled into the service bay until they returned my car, it was personal, professional and efficient. Thanks, once again
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words and continued loyalty. I am glad we were able to address your needs once again. We always enjoy your visits and look forward to the next one. Please let us know if you need anything further. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Regular servicing my Hyundai
Quick, efficient, smoothly executed.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for the kind words. We do our best to be efficient and make the process as painless as possible for our guests. Thank you for the recognition! Please come to expect this level of service each time you come in. We truly appreciate your business and hope to continue earning it with each visit. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Donnie R.
Converse, TX
06/17/2019 Category: Service
They treat you like family should
I recently had my fish tail replaced, and Dana went out of his way to make sure things where done right. He kept me updated and let me know all my options. And the whole staff took care of me with a smile.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and 5 star rating! The team will be very glad to know you left completely satisfied. We greatly appreciate your business and patience during the process. It was an interesting one to say the least. Please feel free to bring your son in whenever you visit...he is awesome! Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Stephen B.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Jacob was very professional and personal. My car was completed before the estimated time. Thanks!
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/17/2019

Jacob is awesome just like this review! We truly appreciate your feedback and the kind words. Thank you for providing us a 5 star review, we hope to consistently offer the best service experience possible. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/17/2019 Category: Service
The short wait I or my wife did not expect
By the time myself and wife sat down for along wait they (the service dept) was done with on hassles
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/17/2019

This is great to hear! It is always a plus whenever we can exceed expectations. Thank you for taking the time to submit this review and for giving us 5 stars. We hope to continue doing our best each time you visit us. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Floresville, TX
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Clear Service
It was made clear to me what service my vehicle needed and pricing. Friendly and straight forward.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/17/2019

We appreciate your business and the 5 star review. Our goal is to offer the best service experience possible. Being precise and direct are critical aspects of our success so thank you for noticing. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

LP
Leslie P.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
customer service in the Service Department.
Jesse, Service Department representative, is very polite , very knowledgeable and attention to details. Thank you for taken care of my needs and for getting the Shuttle for me to get to work and pick up on time. You are the best in the Service Department. Thank you and blessings to you and yours.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. We appreciate your business and the 5 star rating. Jesse is progressing quite well and I am confident he will continue to do so even more. It is great to hear you left completely satisfied. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

New Braunfels, TX
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Response to my prior comment “Not double check job”
The staff from the maintenance office did in fact get in touch with me and since this was the only time I had an issue with them, and I have 2 cars maintained by them, I can say that they do try their best to keep everyone happy.

Not double check job
The shop manager took responsibility for what happened, but the vehicle should not be returned without having the job double check.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit this feedback. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I recall discussing this with you at the time, trying my best to make up for the hassle and even refunding you for the cost from the other Hyundai dealer. To be honest, had this happened at their location and you came to us for the correction we would not have charged you to re-attached the air filter housing as it takes about 30 seconds to complete.

Based on our original conversation, I was under the impression you left on good terms. Receiving a 1 star review really hurts our store, which is disappointing as I thought we found an amicable solution. I would sincerely appreciate if you would consider re-scoring this review based on our conversation and overall solution. Would you be willing to do this for me?

Either way, thank you for the honest assessment. We do value your business and opinion and will look to use this as a training opportunity.

JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/22/2019

Good Morning Sir,

We have attempted to reach out a few times to discuss this further. Our goal was to see if you would help us by re-scoring your survey based on the solution we provided, which I believe warrants 5 stars rather than the problem you experienced. If there was a time machine I would certainly go back and prevent the mistake from happening in the first place.

Unfortunately, I have yet to find a concrete solution for human error. Sometimes people just make mistakes that are often easily avoided, which is the most frustrating part for me. However, I am not perfect either and make mistakes all the time. Learning from these moments, taking ownership of them, and growing as a person is all we can do in the end.

I would truly appreciate if you could find it in your heart to forgive us and re-score based on your direct interaction with me and the solution itself. Appreciate your consideration, thank you for your time.

Margit S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review
Xqcqcqccq
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. I am sorry to hear we let you down with our promise time by mismanaging your services. I have discussed this with your Service Advisor Jesse and our Dispatcher in the shop. We will use this as a training opportunity to ensure our process is improved.

Please come to expect better service at your next visit. We hope to have the opportunity to show you the level of service we are capable of providing. Specifically, showing the respect and care that you deserve. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

BV
Bryan V.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
I was attended once again by Malissa en she was excellent as always, I did like a lot what for me is the new system they implemented where you will get a detailed report with the suggested services and the reasons why to do it. For me it’s positive that they are investing in providing great data oriented customer service.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/14/2019

Yaay for Malissa, she never ceases to amaze me! This is great to hear, thank you so much for the recognition. This new system is going to make our process a lot more efficient and user friendly for our guests. I am very glad to know you are happy with this change. We greatly appreciate your support. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!