Overall Rating 4.21/5Overall Rating 4.21/5Overall Rating 4.21/5Overall Rating 4.21/5rating 4.21

Overall Rating 3.400002/5Overall Rating 3.400002/5Overall Rating 3.400002/5rating 3.400002rating 3.400002
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Sandra L.
Schertz, TX
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Superior service
We have always had the best service at World Car Hyundai North than we have ever had at any other dealership (even those that were not Hyundai). The staff can never do enough for us and it is always such a pleasure to take our vehicle in because we know we will get exceptional service. Thank you and keep up the good work! It is very much appreciated.

JE
Jamie E.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
Called at the last minute for a Saturday oil change. They took me right in. They did my oil change and rotated my tires and I was out in about 1.5 hours.

RA
Fast, friendly service

Michel M.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Online service scheduling
Scheduled regular maintenance online for July 4. Was a little surprised it was available but worked for me. Show up, was told they didn't have any appointments for July 4. Luckily, I had printed my confirmation. Since it was only regular maintenance, the Express service was available and I was able to get what I needed. While I appreciate them "fitting me in", would rather not have had the unpleasant feeling I was in the wrong somehow. Need to adjust the online scheduling to block dates service is unavailable to prevent these occurrences in the future.

Kathy S.
Schertz, TX
Very friendly customer service
Great customer service!!

CG
Clea G.
Awesome
Great dealership, great customer service. Lived up to my expectations.

James P.
Service performance
I was surprised that they fixed the problem much more quickly than I had anticipated (I expected it to take until the next day). I dropped it off then went home, but on other occasions I was happy with the waiting area - TV, coffee and rest room. However, it is not nearly as nice as the Fiesta Honda waiting area where you can get juices, cookies and some pastries in addition to the coffee. I would recommend World Car for repair.

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Not so great as it.
Would not recommend with the attitude we received.

CG
Carol G.
Fort Stockton, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Superior service!
Steve the service manager is exceptional. I traveled 275 miles to get a part replaced on my car and he got me right in . My car was ready to go in 45 minutes, very impressive...I'm definitely coming back. Thank you Steve!!

QW
Quintin W.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
I had my transmission service done and the staff was great and the waiting area was very comfortable with a real big flat screen TV. My car was ready in about 2hrs. and the price was good.
Jeffrey V., Hyundai North Service Manager from World Car Hyundai North responded on 07/04/2018

We appreciate your response and hope we are able to meet or exceed expectations in the future.

Floresville, TX
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Tucson
I was pleasantly surprised how quickly I was helped when I arrived. Once my Tucson was taken to get the oil changed I was directed to the sales room waiting area separate from the service department. That part of the facility needs to be reconfigured.

Thank you for your response. We have two waiting areas for our customer's use. One was designed more for business use in Hyundai and the area next door provides snacks, drinks and couches. We will be sure to remedy any confusion in the future.

SF
Sean F.
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Overpriced
Overpriced on minor work

Thank you for your response.  The multi-point inspection is done as a courtesy  service for customer's. The total labor charged equates to @ 12 minutes of labor time.

Edinburg, TX
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Pick somewhere else
If you have bigger problem than routine maintanice do not come here. No loaner cars, months to get your rental car money back and that is if you supply all the proper paperwork appropriately the first time.
Jeffrey V., Hyundai North Service Manager from World Car Hyundai North responded on 07/02/2018

We appreciate your response. Sincere apologies that your selling dealer is unable to work on your vehicle. We are glad that we were able to repair the car however, we can only operate within the parameters that Hyundai Motors of America allows regarding rental reimbursement. Thanks you.

GM
Gail M.
06/26/2018 Category: Service
So much improvement in a years time. More smiles, so clean, great service
I like being there
Jeffrey V., Hyundai North Service Manager from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/27/2018

I sincerely appreciate hearing that the strategies in place are having a positive impact on customer' service experience. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!

Converse, TX
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Employees were friendly and the service was fast.
Jeffrey V., Hyundai North Service Manager from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/26/2018

We are pleased that your service experience was a positive one. If you have concerns, don't hesitate to contact us! Thank you.

RT
Robert T.
Bulverde, TX
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Good follow up
Service manager promptly corrected all service issues

We are always pleased to see a positive response, thank you for the survey. We look forward to taking care of your service needs in the future!

MJ
Miriam J.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
?
Great customer service.
Jeffrey V., Hyundai North Service Manager from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/22/2018

We appreciate your survey and look forward to serving your vehicle maintenance and service needs in the future.

Floresville, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional service
I have been dealing with World Car Hyundai for years and have purchased 5 or 6 cars there and the service has always been great. I have recommended World Car to my family and friends who have bought several vehicles there. The main reason we keep coming back is the salesman we have delt with and the service. Our first salesman, Coy Green retired several years ago. Bill Stratton is our current salesman and we couldn’t ask for a better salesman
JEFFERY V. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/20/2018

We sincerely appreciate your review and will continue to strive to exceed your expectations!

06/19/2018 Category: Service
Lofr
Just ok
JEFFERY V. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Unfortunately the shop load must have been pretty heavy when you brought your vehicle in. We will be sure to communicate a projected completion time more effectively on future service visits.