Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5rating 4.26

Overall Rating 3.8750025/5Overall Rating 3.8750025/5Overall Rating 3.8750025/5rating 3.8750025rating 3.8750025
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Redick H.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Telephone call to Service Dept
We made a call to the Service Dept., regarding an undated letter from Hyundai Motors of America about Campaign 953. We had the work done on March 8, 2019. Your Technician Chante Morris informed us about the Campaign on March 1, 2019, when we had the oil changed. Her worksheet indicated the Campaign and scheduled the service for March 8, 2019. She was aware of the Campaign before we got letter from Hyundai. She a real please to work with at World Car North.
Redick Hamer.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words about Chante. She will pleased to know you appreciated her efforts. Part of our duties include ongoing training that prepare us for such situations, allowing us to stay ahead of the curve.

We appreciate your business and the 5 star review, both of them. These are exactly the types of interactions we hope to share with all of our guests. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Janet A.
Converse, TX
2018 Hyundai Accent
03/15/2019 Category: Service
GREAT PLACE!!
We had a great experience buying a car in August 2018. Edward was great and have sent other customers to him. We went in last week for our first oil change and were waited on promptly. 😊
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 03/16/2019

We appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Our goal is to provide the best service experience we can. Promptness is the foundation of our success in that we cannot be efficient without it. Thank you for noticing these efforts. Please expect this level of service with each visit. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

AC
Anita C.
Converse, TX
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Unsatisfactory
I am taking my car in for the third time ...the first time issues were not resolved. The second time there were new issues that didn't get resolved .
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. I apologize you were unsatisfied with the service. I believe there may have been a simple misunderstanding with the brakes as your Multi-Point inspection in January reflected the need for rear brakes at the time. Perhaps we could've provided a more comprehensive analysis of our findings to ensure everyone was on the same page.

With respect to the vehicle not starting, we failed at adequately addressing this; in my opinion. Especially considering you only use the vehicle once a week. I would've suggested it remain in our possession for a few days, directly mimicking your real world experience.

I would appreciate the opportunity to resolve this issue for you. You wanted to give us a 5 star review and we believe you deserve 5 star service. Amanda, your service advisor, will be reaching out with a solution. Thank you for your time.

Jose R.
Selma, TX
2009 Hyundai Sonata
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer service
Amanda and her fellow professional co-service advisors and the mechanics were amazing keep me in the loop with all the necessary repairs of my vehicle and was very Respectful
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you, we greatly appreciate the high remarks. Amanda consistently surpasses the expectations we set and is a big asset to our operation. The team will be very glad to know their efforts were appreciated. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

EC
Edna C.
Cibolo, TX
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Wasn’t good experience
What is your?
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service experience. I'm sorry you were unsatisfied with our efforts and would like to speak with you further to have a better understanding of how we can improve.

This is not the impression we want to give to a first time guest. I believe we can provide you with better service in the future and hope for the opportunity to do so. Thank you for your time.

03/12/2019 Category: Service
Everything was great
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to complete this survey based on your recent service experience. We greatly appreciate your business and the 5 star review. thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

WW
Wiladene W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Had first oil change with tire rotation done in a timely fashion
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 03/09/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide feedback on your recent service experience. My team will be pleased to know you were happy with their efforts. We truly appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai for your vehicle service needs.

Kimberly B.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
Chante was so helpful. She even brought my car to me because I had no way to get to the dealership.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 03/09/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and 5 star review! Chante will be very happy to know her effort was appreciated. We are glad to have been able to accommodate your needs. Our goal is to provide the best service possible.

Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai. Please feel free to ask for Chante when booking your next appointment.

OR
Owen R.
New Braunfels, TX
Didn’t wash my car
Maybe I am spoiled with more luxurious dealerships but I was somewhat disappointed that they didn’t even drive the car thru the wash before returning it.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 03/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service visit. Unfortunately, our service department does not have the resources to wash vehicles before they leave. Otherwise we would be more than happy to provide that service.

Again, thank you for your time,. We appreciate your business and for choosing World Car Hyundai!

BN
Barry N.
Service Dept. denied my vehicle was equipped with Max AC Indicator Light
I bought a 2018 Elantra SEL which had a working Max AC Indicator Light when I purchased it. With the warranty I received, they should fix it. It no longer works. Their response is that my car never had a Max AC Indicator Light!!!!!
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 03/09/2019

I'm sorry to hear you were dissatisfied with our response to your concern. We hoped that having our Master Certified Technician review this with you directly would resolve any confusion. We also compared 3 other identical model vehicles that all reflected the same findings. The goal here was to provide reassurance, which matched the information in your Owner's Manual as well.

I do apologize for any misunderstanding, but am confident the information we provided is both accurate and transparent. I'd be happy to discuss this with you further if you would like. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit.

Redick H.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
The personnel at World Car Hyundai North are very courteous and take of their customers.
Chante Morris was very knowledge and explained all that was needed on my Tucson, especially the 2 issues I was unaware of. I received no notice from Hyundai regarding these 2 issues regarding the ECM and Audio on the Tucson. I have an appointment today, March 8th, to fix these issues. Ms. Morris provided information regarding my first oil change that I forgot or was not aware of. I enjoyed working with her. She even called reminding me of the appointment. It's part of the great service being provided by World Car North.
Redick Hamer
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 03/08/2019

Wow, what a review! Chante will be very happy to see this. Please feel free to ask for her by name at your next appointment.

We truly appreciate your business and the 5 star review. We hope to accomplish this with every visit. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Michael S.
2017 Hyundai Accent
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Bad service
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 03/11/2019

We appreciate your feedback and the time you spent providing it. I'm hoping to understand exactly what went wrong. Also, the time before that as well. Consecutively receiving such a low score from one of our guests is of great concern to me and uncommon in my tenure here.

From my limited understanding, you were provided complimentary maintenance during the sales process. Do these reviews truly reflect your experience in the service department alone? Please allow me an opportunity to discuss this with you further. Again, thank you for your time.

03/01/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly, professional and prompt with service. Definitely will come back.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 03/02/2019

We appreciate your business and 5 star review! Your feedback is a critical component of our success, in that we cannot attain it without such information. We will continue to work to earn your business. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

James L.
Graet Service
Very organized and customer friendly
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you for the kind words. We strive to provide the best service experience possible and hope to continue earning your business by doing so. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai for your vehicle service needs!

Kirby, TX
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Awesome service
Friendly service and my car is happy.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service experience. We appreciate your business and 5 star review! Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai for your vehicle service needs.

Fast and Excellent Service
Service at World Car Hyundai North is always courteous, fast, and excellent. I still receive follow-up calls from my salesman to make sure I'm using the 2 year new car maintenance plan. 5 out of 5 stars - highly recommended!
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and 5 star review! We try to operate efficiently as a team from sales to service and everything in between. We are pleased to know our system is working.

We truly appreciate your business and will continue working to earn it with each visit. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

LK
Lisa K.
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service was so friendly and proficient
Love the quick service and helpful advice. I truly felt that the service department cared about me and my new car.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words! Our goal is to build and develop long-term relationships with our guests by offering the best service experience possible. The team will be very pleased to see this 5 star review.

We appreciate your business and will continue doing our best to earn it. Please feel free to ask for Malissa at your next service visit. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

James A.
x
x
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service visit. I am very disappointed to hear we let you down. Our goal is to build long-term relationships with our guests and it seems we did not live up to our part in this instance.

We highly value your business and want to regain your trust. Please give me an opportunity to discuss this with you further. My contact information and working hours are listed below. Thank you for your time.

210-579-0159 office
james.mcardle@worldcar.com

FM
Felcia M.
A leader that cares
After speaking with Service Mgr James. I feel confident he will address the issue and I’m confident my next visit will be a positive one.

Poor Customer Service
You call to complain to management & don’t even get a response. How disappointing
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service visit. I am truly sorry to hear about your experience and would really like an opportunity to discuss this with you further.

As the Service Manager, it is my responsibility to ensure that all of our guests leave with their vehicle fixed right the first time. Having the intention of returning to our facility based on our ability and desire to offer exceptional service.

To be honest, this is the first time hearing about your situation. I am very disappointed in my team for allowing this to escalate to this level. Please allow me an opportunity to address this directly with you and the individuals in question. My contact information is listed below along with my working hours.

You deserve better and we can be better for you. I am confident we can take corrective action moving forward. Thank you for your time. I am sorry we let you down.

210-579-0159 office
james.mcardle@worldcar.com
Monday - Saturday 7am - 7pm

JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/27/2019

I truly appreciate your willingness to speak with me. Thank you for allowing us an opportunity to regain your trust. We will continue to improve and earn your business each time you come in. Malissa and I look forward to your next visit!

AK
Alene K.
Kerrville, TX
Friendly, outeous
Need to build a World Car Hyundai Hill Country!!!
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/26/2019

I will see what I can do to make this request happen! Thank you so much for the kind words and 5 star review. Next time you make the trip in, give me a shout so we can be properly introduced. We appreciate your business and will continue to earn it every visit.