Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25

Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667

AG
Ariana G.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Service was great! Service lady told me two hour wait and I only ended up waiting 1 hour. Service is fast. Thanks

Cibolo, TX
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/17/2019 Category: Service
AVOID
The overall rating of over 4 stars that shows up on this website of World Car Hyundai North is an absolute JOKE. From unprofessional and incompetent staff, to absolutely ridiculous waiting times for straightforward services, to disgusting customer lounges, this place has it all. I recently went in for an oil change and waited for over an hour and came back to oil smeared on my dash, a gas smell in my car and my drivers seat completely rearranged. How does this make sense when you are literally driving the car 5 feet away into the garage? So unprofessional and aggravating.

This place does NOT value you as a customer and any customer service And friendliness that is offered by staff ends when they find out you aren’t giving away your money. Please compare other places for their rates before paying any dollar amount here because this place is notorious for ripping customers off. In all honesty, when you buy a car, you’re also buying an experience at the dealership for however long you continue to get your car serviced there. World Car Hyundai has proven time and time again that they don’t care about us as customers and it shows.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit. Although I disagree with certain aspects of this assessment, I both appreciate and respect your right to voice such an opinion.

Your advisor should have followed-up with you on this visit within 48 hours to ensure your satisfaction was met; it appears we failed to do so. For that I am truly sorry. Being the new Service Manager I find this totally unacceptable.

To say that our rating is a joke is a little inaccurate, but I do understand your direct frustration. We certainly have room for improvement in several areas, but overall we have many customers who are happy to continue doing business with us.

I completely agree that our guest lounge is severely lacking in amenities. This is one area that needs immediate improvement. It is my goal to ensure this becomes a primary focus for our facility moving forward.

With respect to having an oil change completed in 20 minutes, this time frame is a little unrealistic. In my professional opinion and experience, it is impossible to perform a comprehensive multi-point inspection and complete an oil change in 20 minutes. A fully comprehensive inspection takes at least 10-15 minutes alone. I believe a more realistic time frame would be 35 minutes, under perfect conditions.

Please keep in mind we are not Jiffy Lube. Our goal is to provide this service in less than 1 hour, but there are often uncontrolled variables that impact this, such as an unexpected influx of walk-in customers (which are processed on a first come, first served basis).

We highly value all of our guests and hope to exceeds their expectations with every visit. Although we do not hit a home run all the time, we certainly desire for this to be the case. There will always be a chance for human error and it is my mission to reduce such instances to the best of our ability.

Your comment about this place being notorious for "ripping people off" seems rather unfounded. Your last visit was in June of 2017 and much has changed during this time. In my 6 weeks as the Service Manager we have made improvements that can be witnessed with recent reviews. Furthermore, many changes currently being made cannot be seen overnight and take time to come to fruition.

I would be more than happy to discuss this situation at length in an attempt to regain your trust and future business. Taking accountability for mistakes or shortcomings is absolutely vital to our long-term success; as is being transparent in general. We do not want to lose any of our guests for any reason whatsoever. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you would like to explore this option.

Again, thank you for providing an honest assessment of your experience. I sincerely apologize that you are dissatisfied with our service. We will continue doing our best to make improvements and hope you choose to work with us again in the future. Thank you for your time.

P.S. If you want to bring your vehicle in to have any oil cleaned off from your dash we would be happy to correct this.

ST
Stephanie T.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Good Customer Service
I was very pleased with the service and time given in looking for and ultimately buying my vehicle at World Car Hyundai. My sales person even offered to drive my car to me. I had a loaner to turn in and no one available to bring me to the dealership so I would have been out the expense for an Uber otherwise. The extended warranty for Hyundai was explained clearly to me by the FI when I signed my paperwork and I chose to add it because of all that it covers, which gives me peace of mind for the future of my vehicle.

AO
Augustin O.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Airbag recall
The Airbag light was on and we discovered it was a
Recall issue they fixed it.k the service lady that took the information was very helpful and made sure that the issue would be taking care of and it was thanks very much
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 01/18/2019

We appreciate your business and 5 star review! Malissa will be very happy to hear you were pleased with the service provided. If you prefer, feel free to ask for her at your next visit.

Universal City, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great all around
World car is where I’ll keep going for my services on my car! The customer service is fantastic. Helpful, friendly staff who go out of their way to make sure you get what you need. Very personable and enthusiastic service.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 01/14/2019

This is awesome and what we strive for every day with all of our guests! We greatly appreciate your loyalty and will continue to do our best and earn your business!

Customer service
Great attitudes, open atmosphere. You feel welcome when you come in to this delaership.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business and 5 star review. Please expect this with each visit!

Jennifer D.
Always great service gar
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 01/14/2019

We appreciate your business and 5 star review. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Jose R.
Selma, TX
2009 Hyundai Sonata
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer service
I really love the attention I got from the service advisors concerning my vehicle.. They were very kind and they adressed all my concerns..

Great Job
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 01/11/2019

We appreciate your business and honest review. Based on your comments, I am hoping to understand what we could have done to achieve 5 stars. Don't get me wrong, 4 stars is still a good score, but our mission is to provide 5 star service all the time!

If you would like to discuss this further please feel free to reach out at your convenience. Thank you.

BC
Bonnie C.
New Braunfels, TX
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Chante Rocks!
Ms. Chante in the service dept rocks! She got me in, answered my endless questions with a smile and got my vehicle back in record time!
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 01/11/2019

Yaay! This is what we want to hear! Thank you for providing feedback on your visit. Chante will be delighted to see these comments. We look forward to your next visit. Be sure to ask for Chante!

SG
Samuel G.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service - Fair Prices
You guys help me keep my 2015 Sonata in top shape. I love my car.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 01/11/2019

We appreciate your business and 5 star review. We will do everything possible to ensure your vehicle stays operating at maximum capacity so you are able to continue loving it! I'm curious...does your car have a name??

01/07/2019 Category: Service
basic oil change and they did it wrong, overfilled
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for offering an honest assessment of your recent service visit. I completely agree that over filling the oil is unacceptable and no one should attempt to justify this as such. Having said that, mistakes do happen from time to time.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and will use this as an opportunity for additional training. Again, thank you for taking the time to evaluate your experience. Please feel free to reach out if you want to discuss this further.

Johnny B.
Adkins, TX
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and fix fix flat Very curtious and profesional.
I don't have any comments, Thank you.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent service experience. We strive to be courteous and professional with all of our guests. Thanks for choosing World Car Hyundai.

Johnny M.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
They are very friendly and quick
They know how to stay in contact and let you know right away what is wrong with your vehicle and get it back to you as soon as possible, love that.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 01/07/2019

We appreciate your business and 5 star review! Our goal is to always provide the best service possible. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai.

IR
Isabel R.
Universal City, TX
2017 Hyundai Veloster
01/04/2019 Category: Service
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. We are happy to know you were pleased with your recent service visit. You should expect this level of service each visit!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Customer satisfaction is key
From the Service Advisor to the managers I spoke to, they were very attentive and made sure my requests were addressed. They followed up daily to provide feedback on the status of my car. Malissa is excellent at what she does.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Malissa will be very happy to see these comments. For being relatively new to the industry I am very impressed with her level of commitment to her guests. Please feel free to ask for her by name at each visit. Again, thank you!

Janice D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/02/2019 Category: Service
They’re main focus is on the concerns of the customer.
I no longer live in the area but go out of my way to use this dealership. Always friendly and helpful.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 01/03/2019

Wow, thank you very much for going out of your way to visit us! We truly appreciate your business, time, and loyalty to World Car Hyundai.

Ryan M.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/01/2019 Category: Service
I’ll come back for the top notch service at the desk
I had a bad accident right before Christmas and I really, really needed my car back quickly. The girl at the front desk (service advisor?) Amanda was amazing- she kept in touch with me throughout the process, provided me updates, and treated me like family- or better than family, but you get the idea. I don’t know how she did it, but she managed to get my car back to me (COMPLETELY FIXED- like brand new!) in a week or less (and she even dealt with my insurance and the adjuster and stuff). Nobody likes having to get their car fixed, but she made it better than I’d ever have expected and my car is running great. I don’t know who the owners are, but that girl is movin up, so they better watch out! -at least give her a raise or something. I’m going to recommend WC Hyundai for no other reason than how much care she took with me and my car. Thank you so much, Amanda.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 01/03/2019

We appreciate your business and glowing review! I'm happy to know your vehicle is operating safely back on the road. Sometimes dealing with insurance companies and third parties can be time consuming and make the process a little frustrating, but fortunately this was not the case. Again, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience here.

Canyon Lake, TX
Friendly people
Prompt service & friendly service writer. Waiting area was sparse, no water, tv set to ESPN talking heads no option to change. Otherwise good experience.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent visit. I agree that our waiting area leaves a lot to be desired. Comments like this are exactly what we need to make improvements in these areas.

We appreciate your business and 5 star review, despite the minor inconveniences. Please know that the TV station can be changed just ask your advisor next time. Keep in mind that programming needs to be appropriate for all guests. Again, thank you for the honest assessment.

Alexia B.
Simple yet a great time
The second I arrived at the dealership for maintenance, the second I received courteous hospitality from the service department. And my car is running smoother.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 01/03/2019

Another guest leaves happy, this is what we are all about here at World Car Hyundai! Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business and will continue to do our best for you!

12/31/2018 Category: Service
oil change
I received excellent and fast service on an oil and tire rotation.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent visit. We appreciate your business and 5 star review! This is what you should expect here at World Car Hyundai.