Overall Rating 4.22/5Overall Rating 4.22/5Overall Rating 4.22/5Overall Rating 4.22/5rating 4.22

Overall Rating 3.400002/5Overall Rating 3.400002/5Overall Rating 3.400002/5rating 3.400002rating 3.400002
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

AV
Andrew V.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Great employees and customer services!

NS
Nancy S.
Seguin, TX
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful staff
Great service and quality is amazing!
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate the feedback and will always strive to provide the best service possible.

CD
Chad D.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Great people and work all around
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the survey sent from Hyundai, we truly appreciate the kind words and will do our best each and everytime you come in for service.

RT
Robert T.
Bulverde, TX
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Service was fast and without complications

Thank you for completing survey sent from hyundai, our express lane is now operating more efficently with some new additions to our team.

MQ
Michelle Q.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Great

Thank you for the feedback.

JJ
Jessica J.
09/12/2018
Horrible Customer Service
My vehicle was towed to the dealership for service from the body shop I took it to because it had stopped running and would not start. I was contacted by an advisor who rudely informed me that it would $149.99 for them to diagnose what was wrong with my vehicle. I told him that I purchased the vehicle from their dealership a few months ago and I think I had an extended warranty. He stated he would check to make sure that was the case and get back to me. I never heard back from him at all. The next morning, I contacted the dealership to inquire if the services would be covered. I was informed that my vehicle WAS under warranty but no work could be done until the warranty company agreed to cover the repairs. I was told this would not be done until 9 am on Monday morning. I asked if I could be provided with a loaner vehicle for the weekend because I needed to go to work on Monday. I was told no loaner vehicle could be provided until repairs were approved by the warranty company. I then asked for the phone number for the warranty company and was asked, once again rudely, why I would need the phone number because me calling would not expedite the process. I once again asked for the phone number anyway. He gave it to me after huffing and puffing. On Monday afternoon, I contacted the dealership to inquire about the status of my repairs. I spoke to the same advisor whom, after huffing and puffing on the phone, told me my vehicle would be available for pick up sometime that day, but he could not give me a time of when it would be ready. This entire experience was not a very good one. I would never bring my vehicle here for anything of my own free will especially if this is the way business done.
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. First and foremost I want to apologize for this experience. As the new service manager for World Car Hyundai, I will work closely with this service advisor to ensure that he takes care of our clients from this point moving forward. No ones deserves this kind of treatment and I will make sure that this is corrected accordingly.

VK
Viktor K.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/12/2018 Category: Service
good service, quite fast
Everything went smooth. It was really fast.

Thank you for the review! Continue to work with Dana for exceptional service.

Christine S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Informative and friendly
Wonderful experience. Explained in detail what they found wrong with the car, and gave the expense, to the penny, before they started work. Detail even showed they contacted warranty to ensure whether the part was covered or not to try and save me money. Kept me informed throughout the service as to what they were doing. Great experience!
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 09/11/2018

Dana is an expectional advisor, who will do everything in his power to take care of our clients. Reading comments like this make me realize what a great team I have here. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

EP
Edwin P.
Schertz, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
09/05/2018 Category: Service
service
Great service, thanks
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 09/10/2018

We truly appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey from Hyundai!

EO
Edward O.
Converse, TX
2017 Hyundai Veloster
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Technicians failed to complete oil change, which was the only reason vehicle was in service.
Brought my 2017 Veloster in for service just before 8 am on a Friday for an oil change. 2 hours later I was told my vehicle was ready, only for them to realize they never even completed the oil change. They took two hours to do a tire rotation. The vehicle was then taken back again and aprox 45 minutes later I received the vehicle with the actual service completed.
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 09/04/2018

I truly apologize for this situation, I have made changes to our express lane which will ensure that this does not happen again.

FF
Frankie F.
New Braunfels, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/03/2018 Category: Service
World Car Hyundai North
Very helpful and professional. I will be a return customer.

Thank you! We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Michael R.
Bulverde, TX
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Tell the customers the truth
I brought our 2012 Hyundai into your facility for body work. I was told the body shop manager was not in, but would get back to me . The following morning I was informed World Car Hyundai North does not do body work and come get my vehicle. Sorry communications.
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 09/03/2018

I truly apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for the honest feedback! I will work with my team to avoid future situations similar to this.

DE
David E.
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Fast Service
Took vehicle in for it's first service, only took about 35/40 minutes, was great, hardly had time to drink a cup of coffee.

Reading survey's like this make me proud of my team! Thank you for filling out survey from Hyundai.

John G.
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Service was great.
My experience was great. Waited only one hour during my lunch break. Everyone in the service department was very courteous. Very satisfied.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out survey sent from Hyundai! We look forward to your next service visit.

Robert B.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Well done
The service was completed as expected in a reasonable time. No complaints.
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to fill out hyundai survey. Dana is a superior advisor, who provides exceptional service. Contiue to work with him and you will never be disappointed.

Cibolo, TX
No energy
No energy
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 08/28/2018

We appreciate the feedback, I'm working with my staff to improve our clients experience. Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey.

2015 Hyundai Accent
No labor fees
No comment

First and foremost I appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey from Hyundai. As the new service manager of World Car Hyundai, I'm working closely with my staff to improve our clients experience. I will speak with sales representatives about this situation, to ensure they are providing accurate information prior to selling vehicle.

MQ
Melinda Q.
08/28/2018
Awesome purchase experience
Alan Copeland was by far the best sales person I have ever had at a dealership. I knew more and felt more comfortable about my new car when I left than I have ever had before.

Robert H.
Converse, TX
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Timely Service
Took our 2009 Elantra in for its annual inspection. Waiting area was clean and neat ant the inspection was performed quickly. Thank you, World Car Hyundai!

PH
Patricia H.
Corpus Christi, TX
2018 Hyundai Accent
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Efficient friendly Service
I had a great experience with my first oil change. They were friendly and efficient, and the car was done in a timely manner.
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 08/24/2018

We truly appreciate the feedback! Chante is a stellar associate, who provides nothing but the best service experience. Continue to work with her on your future visits.