Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38
4.4

Overall Rating 4.4285738/5Overall Rating 4.4285738/5Overall Rating 4.4285738/5Overall Rating 4.4285738/5rating 4.4285738
Overall Rating 2.04762/5Overall Rating 2.04762/5rating 2.04762rating 2.04762rating 2.04762

11/17/2019 Category: Service

Schertz, TX
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Staff is attentive
Jay S. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you so much for your Five Star review on our recent survey about your service visit at World Car Hyundai North.

It is always nice to hear about when things go right.

We are working on many new improvements to our Service Department, and look forward to making your next visit even better than before.

Again, thank you from your Hyundai Service Team.

Wendy, Dana, Pedro, Albert, Matt

WS
Willa S.
Universal City, TX
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement in service department
Am not pleased paying for oil changes, when I have a contract.
Jay S. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 11/16/2019

I have researched your contract issue and have found a solution.

It appears that a computer coding glitch was preventing your service contract from appearing on our screens.

This is being corrected and I will be reaching out to you to let you know what the final outcome will be.

Apologies for the past confusion, but it will be right ASAP.

Very informative
Very detailed in their work and great customer service
Jay S. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 11/15/2019

It Is always nice to hear about when things go right.

Again, thank you from your Hyundai Service Team.

Wendy, Dana, Pedro, Albert, Matt

Manuel R.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly ,Very nagelable , Great Service
Jay S. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 11/16/2019

Thanks you for your review of your recent service visit at our Dealership.

We know your time is very important and are working hard to recruit new technicians for our Express department to help speed up our service process.

Your next visit will be improved.  Your service advisor will be reaching out to you shortly to visit about other new things as well.

2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Bad overall service which took 5 months
Had my car in service for a total of 5 months for a blown engine. First for 3 months, got it back for a day with a practically dead battery which had 6% life. Car had been sitting for 3 months without being turned on so mechanic should know that the battery would die. After that day, took the car back because something still wasn't right. Car was there for another 2 months or so. First service advisor was great, but she quit. Second advisor was horrible with communication. He would never keep me updated and I had to call over and over until I could finally get a hold of him. Overall, it was a bad experience and I am seriously reconsidering if I ever want to take my car back there, much less buy another vehicle from World Car.
Jay S. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 11/14/2019

Reviewed your case and boy was it complicated.

Most definitely not a stellar performance.

My name is Jay and I am the new Servie Director here at WCHN.

I will be reqaching out to you tomorrow to visit about your overall experience and what we are doing to prevent this from happening again and earn back you confidence.

Thanks in advance,

Jerrie C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/05/2019 Category: Service
the people
had no appointment, check engine light was on, drove to the service department, service writer said would be the next day before they could get to the car, no problem, he called me at 5pm the same day, car was done.

Keith S.
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Buyer BEWARE
Terrible staff reception
Car has to go back to get service indicator reset
and paid over 300 dollars for so called service
Jay S. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 11/04/2019

Being short handed is never a good thing, and the effect it has on folks is well known.

No excuses however, it is never a valid justification for lack of proper service.

Our apologies for the unsatisfactory performance on your last service visit.

The employee in question has been councelled by myself and the general manager and corrective action taken.

Your account has been reassigned to Pedro Sanzhez who will become your car doctor from now on.

He will be reaching out to you later on today and visit about making things right.

Pedro is a Five Star advisor and will take excellent care of you while we earn back your trust.

Thanks for your understanding,

Luz S.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
I will return to buy, and will recommend!
I've been coming to this Hyundai dealership for years now, and I've always bought my next car with them... that was the case this week, when taking my little Elantra for an oil change, and while waiting noticed the cars that were on sale... couldn't resist to make a trade-in and take advantage of the great deals they're running right now, at end of the year... I love the staff, always very attentive to their customers' needs, and they treat you like your best friend... I like that!!!

BT
Brook T.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Fast and good value
I just had an oil change, tire rotation, and 15000 mile service for my Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Ultimate. The staff were friendly and efficient. I did not try to upcharge me as has happened in the past. They did a great job and if service is like this every time here I will always come back!
Jay S. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 11/02/2019

Thank you for your most kind review.

Just a quick note to mention that we have a few new things coming up in the near future that will make your next visit even better.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

EP
Evelyn P.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
The truth behind the car business is it’s service department. The unhappy service personal! They hate there jobs.
I’m not sure if it’s the location. If they are cold due to the weather. Just don’t like each other. What??? I try to be overly kind in hopes it will spark something other than a sour face. A good morning from the Sales people eating! Being friendly goes a long, long, way. Thank you!😁
Jay S. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 10/29/2019

Just a quick note to say thank you for your review.

We are actively adding new personnel and processes which will make you next service visit even better.

Look forward to your next visit .

Ronald W.
Cibolo, TX
2020 Hyundai Veloster
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Review
It was solid.
Jay S. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 10/29/2019

A quick note to thank you for your esponse to our survey on your last service visit.

Many new things are in the works here at World Car Hyundai which will make your next service visit even better than before.

We look forward to seeing you soon .

LC
Larry C.
Converse, TX
The people
They had very good attitudes. very courteous and kind. The service was great.
Jay S. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 10/23/2019

Just a quick thank you note for your rating on your last service vist here at World Car Hyundai North.

We have many new and exciting things coming into play over the next few months, and look forwarding to making your future service visits even more enjoyable.

10/22/2019 Category: Service
Serve oil change and tire rotation
No comment
Jay S. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 10/23/2019

Reviewed your comments about your last service visit and have taken note of where we dropped the ball.

Our computer tablets are being reprogrammed to show more detail on the histlry of a customers vehicle during the write up process.

This will allow the advisor to see farther back in the history so he can see what types of oils have been used in the past.

Our apologies for the unintentional oversite on the oil type.

Pedro will be reaching out to you tomorrow to correct this error.

Thanks for your understanding,

832-332-3993

AC
Alfred C.
The service and accommodations
I have taken my Hyundai to get it regularly serviced since I bought it in 2016. The service is excellent and the customer service is great. Haven’t had any problems. I will continue to get my car serviced with world car Hyundai. Thank you...

LC
Lynette C.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Best Service, Always!
Great customer Service, Thanks to Katie and Pedro! Excellent service done to my Hyundai Veloster.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is excellent.
The employees were courteous and thorough in answering any questions I had concerning my vehicle maintenance.
Jay S. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 10/22/2019

Just taking a moment to thank you for your input regarding your last service visit.

Good news is always welcome and we appreciate your taking time to comlete outr survey.

We have many new things coming on line over the next few months, and we look forward to your next visit to showcase some of these improvements.

Universal City, TX
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/20/2019 Category: Service
My Experience at World Car Hyundai North
From buying a car, to bringing it in for servicing, I've had an all around wonderful experience at World Car Hyundai North. It has a pleasant atmosphere and the employees are knowledgeable and courteous. I would recommend people to come here for their next vehicle purchase.
Jay S. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for yor Five Star review.

It is great to hear about when things go right.

We are constantly seeking new ways to improve our customer experience and have a few neat things coming to our Servie Center soon.

We hope to make your next visit even more enjoyable.