Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5rating 4.34

Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667

Michele W.
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Advisor
Malissa is very knowledgeable and professional. She kept me informed throughout the process of having my engine repaired. It took a few weeks for the engine to come in and Malissa put me in a rental car until my vehicle was ready. I recommend this service department and Malissa as the best advisor to go to!
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 07/02/2019

Great review! We appreciate your support and kind words. Malissa goes out of her way to ensure her guests are well cared for. These engine campaigns are not the most fun so we try to make it as painless as possible. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

SR
Susy R.
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Comprehensive Services
Had a great experience at World Car Hyundai. The knowledgeable staff were quick and thorough.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback on your recent service experience and also for the kind words. We truly appreciate your business and know you have many options when it comes to servicing your vehicle. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Helotes, TX
06/30/2019 Category: Service
My service adviser Malissa Vela was PHENOMINAL!!! She was very attentive, and accommodating while researching the warranty problems with my Sonota. I would highly recommend their shop and if you stop in, definitely ask for Malissa. You won't regret it!
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 07/01/2019

Malissa is pretty great just like this review! Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. We greatly appreciate you entrusting us with your vehicle and we hope to continue earning your business in the future. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

2017 Hyundai Veloster
N/a
N/a
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 07/01/2019

We appreciate your business and this 5 star review. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Joseph K.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Estimated times
I’ve taken my care to them for servicing twice so far, both times I was given a quoted completion time (1 to 1 hr 15 min and 2 hr to 3 hr 30 min respectively) and both times I received my car back not at the times quoted (1 hr 30min and 1 hr respectively). Other than that, everything else went well.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We appreciate your opinion and will take it into consideration when making promise times. I've stressed the importance of under promising and over delivering, but perhaps we can become more precise with this technique. We greatly appreciate your business and hope to continue having a chance to earn it in the future.

Simple
Simple. Straightforward. Upfront. Easier for me with my work schedule.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/29/2019

Great feedback, thank you for taking the time to provide it. We try to make things as painless as possible for our guests by making every reasonable accommodation to ensure they leave completely satisfied. We truly appreciate your business and the 5 star rating. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Jose G.
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Always quick and courteous
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/28/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to submit this review. We appreciate your business and the 5 star rating. Our goal is to offer you this level of service with each visit. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

OR
Oscar R.
Fast service
Great customer service and fast service.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent service experience. We are glad to know you left completely satisfied. We try to offer the best service possible, being mindful of our guests time and needs overall is critical to our success. Thank you for recognizing this.

We appreciate your business and hope to continue having the opportunity to earn it in the future. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

WF
William F.
2018 Hyundai Accent
Salesman
Billy Stratton is so professional things could not have better. I really enjoy my 2018 Hyundai Accent. I will return time and time again to let Billy Stratton sell me another vehicle . Always a great smile which makes all the difference in the world.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your continued loyalty, the 5 star rating, and your feedback. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Bulverde, TX
2019 Hyundai Kona
oil change
Dropped the car off and it took two hours for an oil change when they had no other cars
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you for providing this feedback. I am very disappointed to hear you are not happy with the service. There are a lot of questions I would like to ask to determine how to take corrective action. I left you a voice mail and would really appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further to make necessary changes. Would you be so kind to help me with this? Thank you for your time.

Customer Service
My technician I think his name is Eddie was very professional thoughtful and considerate. He arranged for me to be taken back to my place to wait for the completion of my car and had the driver pick me backup and assured me everything's was complete with my car thank you Eddie for a job well done
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/27/2019

We appreciate your business and this 5 star review. Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. Dana will be very glad to know you left completely satisfied. You are welcome to work with him each time you visit us if you prefer. He has a tremendous amount of experience and always does his best to ensure his guests are well cared for. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Margaret P.
Very friendly
I was helped by very friendly people
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit this feedback and for the kind words. We are trying to build the right culture by placing the right people in the right positions. Thank you for noticing these efforts. We hope to continue offering the best service possible to retain your business in the future. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Jeff D.
Great service from Jacob
Jacob was very attentive during my visit. Shortly after my arrival he came and offered me a drink and snacks. He provided updates during my wait. A couple days following my visit Jacob called to see how things were with my car and ensure all was good.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/27/2019

Jacob is awesome and so is this review! Thank you for the kind words and recognition. You outlined a few of the processes that I have been emphasizing during my time here, which I believe are critical for our success. Jacob is doing exactly what is suggested and our guests are noticing. He is going to be a force in our department for quite some time. You are welcome to work with him exclusively if you would like.

Please expect this level of service with each visit and do not hesitate to let us know if we do not meet these standards. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

LL
Leroy L.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
fivestars
you!!!
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you for the kind words and support. We appreciate your business and the opportunity to assist with your service needs. Hopefully we will consistently offer 5 star service and have the opportunity to earn your business in the future as well. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

SL
Susan L.
Windcrest, TX
service center
Service of your car is very important. World Car Service Dept. always goes out of their way to provide great service on my car.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/26/2019

Servicing your vehicle is extremely important. Thank you for trusting us with this. We appreciate your business, these kind words, and the 5 star rating. Our goal is to become the best Hyundai service department in town by offering exceptional service. We know you have many options on where to bring your vehicle, but we truly appreciate you choosing World Car Hyundai!

2019 Hyundai Accent
06/25/2019 Category: Service
I got there and they said it would be a 3 hour wait but it turned out it only took an hour.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent service experience. It sounds as though everything went well and we were able to have the vehicle completed rather quickly. I would like to know where we fell short. Receiving 4 stars is very good, but we want to be great. We need your help to understand how to achieve this next time. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

ME
Maria E.
Happy customer
I appreciate the attentiveness given to me while I wait for the service to be completed.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you for submitting this feedback and for the kind words. We appreciate your business and the 5 star rating. Being attentive to our guests needs is a critical component of our success. We appreciate you noticing this aspect of our duties. Thank you for choosing world Car Hyundai!

KG
Karl G.
The service manager
Even though my car did not log the check engine code in the cars software the manager offered to hold my car for a day to test it and see if they could get the code to show. Within a day they called me and told me that the car had been repaired and was ready for pickup. I called another service center before Hyundai north and they told me that they wouldn’t be able to take my car in.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit this feedback. I am really glad to know you are happy with the service. These misfire codes can be tricky sometimes and not always fun to deal with. I appreciate your willingness to help us find a workable solution. This time it worked out quite well for everyone, which is not always the case.

Our goal is to be the best Hyundai service department in town. To go above and beyond to help our guests and make every reasonable accommodation to ensure their satisfaction. My team gave their best effort to address your needs in the most timely manner possible. I could not be successful without them carrying the load each day.

Thank you again for the kind words and support. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Kingsville, TX
Great service team!
With no appointment, I was in and out, promptly. As I sat in the waiting area, I was informed about additional services needed for my vehicle, along with the cost, and reason why.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/25/2019

We appreciate your business and the 5 star review. Thank you very much for the kind words. We hope to provide this level of service to all of our guests and we appreciate the recognition for a job well done. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai! We look forward to your next visit.

car
Thank You Malissa for you excellent customer service. Thank the guys for doing my oil change. My car was ready in an hour and half.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit this feedback. We appreciate the kind words and continued loyalty. Malissa does a great job and really puts forth the effort to ensure her customers leave completely satisfied. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!