4.4

GV
Gary V.
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Good, courteous service
This is my last oil change included in purchase.
I will be back if service pricing is reasonably competitive in market

SF
Steven F.
Converse, TX
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/07/2020 Category: Service
I was in and out and had all questions amswered
ANTHONY D. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you for taking the time to send in your recent 5 Star review. We appreicate the kind words as well. We try to do our best to make sure every single customer of ours is taken care of each time they come in for service. I'm glad we could take care of you and look forward to seeing you again.

Mark C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Mark44
Usual professional service
ANTHONY D. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to send in your recent 5 Star review and your kind comments. We try very hard everyday to treat each customer to way we would want to be treat. I think it shows through.

07/02/2020 Category: Service
Great service tech
Thanks
ANTHONY D. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to send in your recent 5 Star review. It is always nice to hear when things go right!

Robert B.
Universal City, TX
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Last visit
I received the 3 phase engine flush a and the performance increase is definitely noticeable. The bran new tires up front are great but there was a leaking air on a rear used tire. This tire was tested 3 times and finally a very small wire strand was found sticking out the side wall. I wanted the problem solved right away and firestone sold me 2 new rear tires
ANTHONY D. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to send in your recent 5 Star review. It is always nice to hear how your service went!

MQ
Manuel Q.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
BEST CAR DEALER PERIOD
DOESN'T MATTER HOW YOU MEASURE A CAR DEALER.....WORLD CAR HYUNDAI NORTH WILL MEASURE SUPERIOR.
ANTHONY D. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for taking the to send in your 5 Star review and we appreciate the very kinds words. We try hard each and everyday to treat our customers like family.

Thanks
Pleasant good service. And thanks for the window wash.
ANTHONY D. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you taking the time to send in your recent 5 Star review. We appreciate the kind words as well!

2019 Hyundai Elantra
M
Grate service
ANTHONY D. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to send in your recent 5 Star review. It is always nice to hear how we did during your service!

SA
Schuyler A.
Canyon Lake, TX
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/28/2020 Category: Service
Quick service.
I took my car in for an oil change. Was told it would take a few hours, didn't mind waiting. Was surprised when it was done in a little over an hour.
ANTHONY D. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to send in your recent 5 Star review. We truly appreciate you trusting us for your maintenance needs!

WH
William H.
Edinburg, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealership
Great service and excellent prices
ANTHONY D. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to send in your recent 5 Star review. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again for your next visit!

2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Regular maintenance
I recently took my 2020 Elantra in for some routine maintenance. The lady there was extremely friendly and helpful. I was told it was going to take about and hour or so since there were a couple of vehicles in front of me but, it took no time at all. On top of that they gave my car a good wash! Love the service.
ANTHONY D. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to send in your recent 5 Star review. We appreciate the kind words!

Steven S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service with a Smile
Very attentive
ANTHONY D. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to send in your recent 5 Star review. We appreicate the kind words. We look for to taking care of you again during your next service.

Spring Branch, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
No comment
ANTHONY D. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to send in your recent review. We shoot for 5 Star service for every customer every time. I do apologize that we missed the mark during your last visit. Please give us another chance. We are trying to improve each day.

LL
Lorina L.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent Customer Service
Staff are very friendly and my sales person was so understanding to my needs and wants! Got my car back right on schedule!

GC
Gabriel C.
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Review
Very poor
ANTHONY D. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/20/2020

Thank you for sending in your recent review. We do appreciate the feedback, without it we would never improve. I would like to touch on the issue you had during your service visit....
- It is my understanding there is an issue with your brake rotors causing a noise. Brake components are covered for the first 12 months or 12,000 miles. Unfortunate with your car being a 2018 it falls outside the warranty period and would be an out of pocket expense.
- According to our call log it looks like Jennifer did in fact reach out to multi times during the day trying to reach you. I can certainly understanding the frustration of playing phone tag. There are times where our call volume is very high and we try to do our best to keep up.

Thank you for the kind words about Jennifer, she is a huge asset to our team for sure. Please understand this review process is HER personal grade card with Hyundai.