Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5rating 4.34

Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667

New Braunfels, TX
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Response to my prior comment “Not double check job”
The staff from the maintenance office did in fact get in touch with me and since this was the only time I had an issue with them, and I have 2 cars maintained by them, I can say that they do try their best to keep everyone happy.

Not double check job
The shop manager took responsibility for what happened, but the vehicle should not be returned without having the job double check.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit this feedback. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I recall discussing this with you at the time, trying my best to make up for the hassle and even refunding you for the cost from the other Hyundai dealer. To be honest, had this happened at their location and you came to us for the correction we would not have charged you to re-attached the air filter housing as it takes about 30 seconds to complete.

Based on our original conversation, I was under the impression you left on good terms. Receiving a 1 star review really hurts our store, which is disappointing as I thought we found an amicable solution. I would sincerely appreciate if you would consider re-scoring this review based on our conversation and overall solution. Would you be willing to do this for me?

Either way, thank you for the honest assessment. We do value your business and opinion and will look to use this as a training opportunity.

JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/22/2019

Good Morning Sir,

We have attempted to reach out a few times to discuss this further. Our goal was to see if you would help us by re-scoring your survey based on the solution we provided, which I believe warrants 5 stars rather than the problem you experienced. If there was a time machine I would certainly go back and prevent the mistake from happening in the first place.

Unfortunately, I have yet to find a concrete solution for human error. Sometimes people just make mistakes that are often easily avoided, which is the most frustrating part for me. However, I am not perfect either and make mistakes all the time. Learning from these moments, taking ownership of them, and growing as a person is all we can do in the end.

I would truly appreciate if you could find it in your heart to forgive us and re-score based on your direct interaction with me and the solution itself. Appreciate your consideration, thank you for your time.

Margit S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review
Xqcqcqccq
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. I am sorry to hear we let you down with our promise time by mismanaging your services. I have discussed this with your Service Advisor Jesse and our Dispatcher in the shop. We will use this as a training opportunity to ensure our process is improved.

Please come to expect better service at your next visit. We hope to have the opportunity to show you the level of service we are capable of providing. Specifically, showing the respect and care that you deserve. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

BV
Bryan V.
Cibolo, TX
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
I was attended once again by Malissa en she was excellent as always, I did like a lot what for me is the new system they implemented where you will get a detailed report with the suggested services and the reasons why to do it. For me it’s positive that they are investing in providing great data oriented customer service.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/14/2019

Yaay for Malissa, she never ceases to amaze me! This is great to hear, thank you so much for the recognition. This new system is going to make our process a lot more efficient and user friendly for our guests. I am very glad to know you are happy with this change. We greatly appreciate your support. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Marita S.
Converse, TX
my experience
This dealership the guy that helped me Jacob was very helpful with my special needs granddaughter. That is a big deal with me.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words. It is really great to hear that Jacob was able to assist you with more than just your vehicle. He has such a great attitude and is always willing to go above and beyond to do the right thing. We greatly appreciate your business and willingness to provide this feedback. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Joseph M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
The Service Staff with your interest at heart
Service rep worked hard to get parts and arranged for extended warranty to kick in
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/13/2019

We appreciate your business and the 5 star rating. Dana does his best to expedite the process and keep his guests completely satisfied. It is great to hear these kinds words. You are welcome to work with Dana exclusively if you would like. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Amazing customer service
In the past I have had some horrible experiences with customer service as it pertains to my car. I was not kept informed on the services my car needed and just overall would receive below sub-par service. However, this is NEVER the case since I have dealt with Malissa and the team of mechanics (I believe his name is Junior, please forgive me if I am wrong). Malissa keeps me abreast on what is going on with my car, how long it will take, and when she says she will call me back...SHE DOES! I dropped my car off thinking it would be a few days before they were able to get to it considering I was a last minute appointment but they were able to get back to me with the issue in a matter of hours. I could not be more grateful for this wonderful team of people and quite honestly they are the reason why I continue to come back to this location and not the one that is less than five miles away from me! Continue the great work that you all are doing! THANK YOU!!!
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/13/2019

This is an incredible review, we are very grateful for it. It is always nice to know that our efforts are appreciated. My team tries really hard to give the best service possible and Malissa is a shining example of this. This is exactly what we strive to achieve on a daily basis.

We truly appreciate your business and loyalty to our department. Knowing that you are willing to travel past a closer competitor to visit us is the highest compliment we can receive. We will continue to do our best each time you visit. Please expect this and hold us accountable if we fail. I'd like to suggest you work with Malissa exclusively, it sounds as though you found the right person to take care of your needs.

Thank you again for the kind words, your loyalty, and the recognition overall. For the record, the Technician that assisted you is Johnny and he is our resident Master Certified Hyundai Technician. I called him Junior earlier so we'll see if it catches on lol. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Ryan M.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/12/2019 Category: Service
I don’t know what I would have done without y’all
Although I still can’t comprehend how, I snapped the front axel of my Hyundai. I was stuck in an intersection- the gas wouldn’t work the brakes were messed up, and I didn’t know what to do or what was wrong.
In 2 days (2 days!!) this dealership got me an entirely new axel, got it installed, and got my car back to me. I don’t have rental coverage so this team getting my car back to me so quickly was a blessing. They understood my situation and me as a person and I appreciate that. This isn’t the first great experience I’ve had, and I’m certain it won’t be my last. There’s nowhere else I’m ever taking my car. Thank you to Brandon, the Mechanic!! He’s awesome!
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/12/2019

Wow, what an amazing review! Thank you so much for the kind words and 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that your service experience was pleasant and we were able to get you back on the road quickly. I saw that axle component and it was crazy! Have not really seen anything like that in all the years of doing this. We are still wondering how that happened.

I remember the last review you posted and it was also very complimentary. We truly appreciate your business and your willingness to consistently go to bat for us on here. We will always be here to help you in any way we can. thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Jarrell B.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast and easy to get in.
I always take my car there.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/12/2019

We appreciate your business and the 5 star review. Thank you for being such a loyal guest. Being quick and efficient is the key to our success so thank you for noticing this. We look forward to your next visit. thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

MF
Michael F.
Canyon Lake, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Not quite there!
Just one little flaw made an otherwise good experience unsatisfactory. The tech did not reset the maintenance interval. So now, every time I start the vehicle I get a “service required” message.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback on your recent service experience. It appears you were not completely satisfied with the work performed and that is a problem for me. I would like to speak with you further about what went wrong or what we could have done better. You deserve our best and I believe we are capable of consistently delivering it.

It is my personal mission to ensure we offer the best service experience we can. We are always looking for ways to improve our process and I hope to gain more insight into your specific interaction. Please feel free to reach out if you would like to discuss this further. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Marion, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
Always a good experience
Always a good experience
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/11/2019

We appreciate your business and the 5 star review. Thank you for the kind words as well. We hope to continue earning your business by providing the best service experience we can. Please come to expect this with each visit. thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Brian M.
Good results
The repair/recall work I had done was completed well and to my satisfaction. It would be nice if there was some more amenities in the service area, but overall great experience.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for providing this feedback. I agree that our amenities are lacking, to say the least. This is something we have been discussing recently. Hopefully you will see improvement in this area the next time you visit. Thank you for not holding that against us and still offering a 5 star rating. We greatly appreciate your opinion, your business, and the acknowledgment of a job well done. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Excellent Customer Service
My service advisor did a great job. Jacob Stroh
He made it a point to get my oil changed and my state inspection in less than an hour with no appointment.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/11/2019

Excellent review! Thank you so much for the kind words. Jacob will be very happy to know you left completely satisfied. He puts forth a great deal of effort to ensure his guests are treated with the respect and care they deserve. You are most welcome to work with him exclusively if you prefer.

We truly appreciate your business and feedback. I can't wait to show Jacob this in our huddle tomorrow. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Richard C.
Great service, BAD Pricing
VERY VERY Good service department, GREAT place for warranty work!!!
however very BAD pricing for paid services.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. As we discussed during your visit, we will never be the least expensive place in town. It may be possible to purchase an air filter for $11.00 and install it yourself at no additional cost, but there is no Hyundai dealer in town that will not charge and additional cost for labor to perform the installation. I believe our prices are very competitive in the marketplace as we are constantly monitoring what our competitors are doing and use such information as a benchmark.

I would encourage you to contact any other local Hyundai dealer for their pricing to replace an air filter (installation included). In doing so, I am confident your perception of our pricing will change. Regardless, we certainly appreciate your opinion and your business. It sounds as if we may not earn it again in the future. However, we would truly like that opportunity because there is value in what we offer.

Again, thank you for your opinion. It does matter and we do take these reviews seriously. I believe we have a simple misunderstanding here. If you would like to discuss this further please feel free to contact me directly at your convenience. Thank you for your time.

John L.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
The service was great and all work was done in a timely manner.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service experience. We truly appreciate your business and the 5 star rating. We will continue to offer the best service possible with the hope of retaining your future business. We know there are many options in San Antonio for servicing your vehicle, but we appreciate you choosing World Car Hyundai!

Mark C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Mark
Moonroof repair completed ahead of anticipated time. Service Dept was professional, personable and helpful. Thx to Dana and all support folks...you are appreciated
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit this feedback. We appreciate your business and the 5 star rating. We hope to continue earning your business by offering the best service experience possible. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Keisha B.
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Another great visit
I was very pleased with my service I received. Thank you Jessie for your help and smile. Your attitude was very pleasant and you made sure I got just the service I asked for. Blessings
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit this feedback. We greatly appreciate your opinion, your business, and this 5 star review. Jesse has come a long way in a short amount of time and I am extremely confident he will continue this progression well into the future. You are more than welcome to work with him exclusively if you would like. Again, thank you for your time and for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Mary R.
2016 Hyundai Accent
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Accent service
Service was prompt, staff prepared, friendly
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit this feedback. I am glad to know my team provided a great experience. This is what we strive to achieve each day. Please come to expect our best in the future. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Steven H.
Alice, TX
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Good
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/06/2019

We appreciate your business and the 5 star review. Our goal is to continue earning your business by offering the best service we can. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

2017 Hyundai Accent
Not the best dealership
Go somewhere else
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for your honest assessment. I'm not sure what went wrong with your visit, but we appreciate your business nonetheless. Hopefully we can earn it again in the future. I think this place is actually pretty good, but there is always room for improvement and that is just my 2 cents. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Minard H.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Been coming for years and like the service and the staff is so friendly and very helpful.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/06/2019

We greatly appreciate your loyalty and ongoing commitment to our facility. Our staff is eagerly anticipating your next visit so we can continue earning your business by offering the best service experience possible. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!