Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5rating 4.34

Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667

GC
Guadalupe C.
2018 Hyundai Accent
love my Hyundai
love that I don't have to wait that long in the waiting area
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/01/2019

We love that you love your Hyundai! We truly appreciate your business and this 5 star review. We will continue doing our best each time you visit us. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

RN
Richard N.
Converse, TX
Professionalism
My service was prompt and professional. The waiting area was nice also.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/01/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating and kind words. Please come to expect this level of service with each visit. We will continue doing our best to earn your business. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

FK
Frank K.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
They met me with a smile and provided the service required in a professional and friendly fashion. No pressure to do extras I was in and out and left with a smile.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/01/2019

We appreciate your business and this 5 star rating. We hope to offer this same level of service with each visit. Jacob, your service advisor is relatively new and doing an amazing job representing our brand. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Luz S.
Great customer service!!!
My whole family and myself have been customers of this particular Hyundai dealership for many, many years, and they've never served us wrong... good prices, good deals, awesome vehicles n service, it's what we've received every time... will highly recommend it to anyone!!! 👍😊👍
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/01/2019

Wow, what a great review! We appreciate the loyalty you and your family have given us. Our goal is to continue offering the best service experience possible. Anything you need we are here to serve you in the highest capacity. Thank you for the 5 star rating and for choosing World Car Hyundai!

PJ
Philip J.
Mr.
Friendly
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review. We appreciate your business and the 5 star rating. We hope to offer this type of experience with each visit. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/27/2019 Category: Service
No communication
I had to call repeatedly on the condition of my car
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/01/2019

Thank you for providing this information. It is very unfortunate to know my team let you down. Being efficient with our communication is a critical component to our success and I am sorry we failed you. I would like an opportunity to discuss this further if you would like. Please feel free to reach out at your convenience. I will address this concern with your service advisor, Dana, and make him aware of what changes need to be made to ensure you leave completely satisfied in the future. Please know that you deserve better service and that we are capable of doing better for you.

VG
Victor G.
05/27/2019 Category: Service
fast and friendly
never have any problems,great service.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/01/2019

Thank you for submitting this feedback. We truly value your opinion and this 5 star rating. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

AZ
Amir Z.
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Happy overall
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/27/2019

We appreciate your business and this 5 star review! Our goal is to offer the best service each time you visit us. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

2018 Hyundai Kona
Great job
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/27/2019

Great review, thank you for the 5 star rating! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

HP
Helen P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Maintenance needs work
I took my Sante Fe in for service to the AC. It is not working to capacity, as air is leaking from somewhere. Took it in, waited for hours, only to be told nothing was wrong. When I got back in, same problem. Don't have hours to waste on getting it fixed again, leading into a hot summer!
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/27/2019

Thank you for submitting this feedback. I am sorry you were unsatisfied with the service. I believe there is a large disconnect here. From my understanding, you did not bring in your vehicle, but rather your friend did. Once we were unable to verify a problem we had one of our technicians sit in the vehicle with your friend who said it seemed to be working fine. Therefore, I do not understand how the service was so terrible. We try very hard to give the best service we can and are compensated by making repairs, so I can assure you it is in both of our bests interests to find a solution.

If you would like to discuss this further I would be happy to do so or make another attempt to resolve your concern. I would appreciate if you could bring the vehicle in directly to eliminate any miscommunication. Thank you for your time.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
staff
Staff very friendly, and very helpful.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/27/2019

Thank you for the kind words and 5 star rating! Being friendly sure does make things easier in all aspects of life. My Grandma always says, "you can catch more flies with honey than vinegar." We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/25/2019 Category: Service
The service tech Jacob explained the service being performed in detail
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/27/2019

We appreciate this feedback and the 5 star rating. Explaining our process in detail is a critical component of our success and your overall satisfaction. We hope to coninue offering the best service each time you visit us. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Thomas S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Service provided was thorough and quick. All my questions were answered to my satisfaction.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/27/2019

Excellent review! Malissa has come a long way and continues to take great strides in the service she provides. Our goal is to offer the best service experience we can. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

EM
Eric M.
2016 Hyundai Accent
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Jacobs good service
Jacob,

He was very nice and understanding. Helped with what was needed. Would recommend him to others
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/27/2019

Jacob is a rock star! You wouldn't believe he has only been doing this for such a short time. You are welcome to work with him exclusively if you prefer. Our goal is to offer the best service we can and Jacob certainly takes pride in his work. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

2019 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent!
Came in after work they took care of me more than I even asked! I love their customer service!
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/24/2019

Excellent review! This is exactly what we strive to achieve. We appreciate the recognition. My team will be happy to know their efforts were appreciated. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

WT
William T.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Recall + Service
Efficient
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent service visit. Being efficient is a critical aspect of our success and something we continue to fine tune each day. My team will be pleased to know their efforts were recognized and appreciated. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

BN
Brian N.
Schertz, TX
Service department
Very professional.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/24/2019

We appreciate your business and the 5 star rating! It is our mission to provide the best service experience we can each time you visit us. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Great management
The manager was very helpful and provided great customer service.

Reps need work.
I feel like the rep could have been more knowledgeable of information and have better communication skills.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent service visit. I am sorry you were not happy with the service visit. Being former Navy myself I can certainly appreciate businesses that honor our service members and personally want to thank you for your sacrifice to our country.

Having said that, I have no excuse to offer at this time. It is completely my fault and that is where the blame should be placed. My team depends on me to lead them. Ensuring our new hires are properly trained is one of the primary responsibilities for this role. I am sorry to have failed you.

All I can do is apologize and ask for an opportunity to make it right. Would you be willing to give me this chance? Please call me directly, at your convenience, or send an email to resolve this. We've already notated your account to prevent this from happening again. Thank you for your time.

james.mcardle@worldcar.com

AC
Alfred C.
Customer service is awesome
I wouldn’t take my car any other place to get serviced.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/22/2019

You are awesome and so is this review! Thank you so much for the kind words. We wouldn't want you to go anywhere else for service. Our goal is to continue earning your business each time you come in. Feel free to work with Malissa each time if you prefer. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

RO
Richard O.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
First oil change
I took my Tucson 2019 for it’s first oil change. The reception agent was very courteous and I had my car back in less than an hour. Great service!
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/22/2019

Great review! This is exactly what we strive to achieve! Thank you for submitting this feedback on your recent visit. We truly appreciate your business and hope to continue earning it each time you come in. You are welcome to ask for Jesse in the future if you would like. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!