Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5rating 4.34

Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667

SL
Steven L.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Zero pressure and we received total friendliness and professionalism
Thank you for having my vehicle ready when promised, see you again soon.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to review your recent service visit. It is great to hear Jacob exceeded your expectations. He is progressing exceptionally well for one of our new team members. You are most welcome to work with him exclusively in the future if you would like.

We truly appreciate your business and will continue doing our best to earn it each time you come in. Thank you for the 5 star rating and for choosing World Car Hyundai!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/20/2019 Category: Service
2018 Hyundai
Best value for the money and a darned good vehicle.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent service visit. We appreciate your business and the 4 star review. I am hoping to identify what we could have done better to earn that 5th star. If you would like to discuss this further please feel free to reach out at your convenience. Thank you for your time.

GG
Gretchen G.
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Too long to wait but hope it's not chronic
Getting an oil change is typically timely and good. They were good this time but oh so long of a wait. Good news they finally said why and that always help. Stuff happens. Not a deal breaker unless it happens again. If so, it may be adios.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for submitting feedback on your recent service visit. I apologize you were unsatisfied with the wait time. Unfortunately, we have be inundated with recall campaigns that have resulted in several complete engine replacements. As a result, we are currently offering oil changes on a first come first served basis, which can lead to extended wait times.

Having said that, I would encourage you to call prior to stopping by in order to check the current wait time so you are prepared. My suggestion to circumvent this would be to visit us after 5pm during the week or after 3pm Saturdays. These times should allow us to meet your one hour or less expectation. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

2017 Hyundai Accent
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent experience.
Cordial, accommodating, and expedient. Thank you for wonderful service for 2 years now.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you, we appreciate your loyalty. We hope to consistently offer the best service experience possible each time you visit us. Please come to expect this in the future. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Mark D.
05/18/2019 Category: Service
This was my second time taking my car in since my purchase at the same dealer. The service was great both times and I will definitely take it again. The only thing that could be better would be a little faster turn around time though I understand that if you come in without an appt then you sometimes just have to wait.

Thanks!

Mark
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/18/2019

Great review, thank you very much Mark! We will try to expedite the process to the best of our ability next time you come in. Appreciate your understanding with that.

I would suggest reaching out to Jacob to schedule an appointment in the future just to ensure we exceed your expectations. Things can get a little crazy around here, which can lead to longer wait times for walk-in guests.

We truly appreciate your business and this 5 star rating. Please come to expect our best with each visit. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

05/18/2019 Category: Service
Service Appointment
I had an appointment for a recall, but added a couple of other concerns when I got to the service department. I thought I might have to make another appointment, but no, they addressed everything on that one visit. I was grateful I did not have to make another appointment. The service department people listened, addressed my concerns, were friendly and very courteous.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/18/2019

We are grateful you allowed us to service your vehicle! Thank you for the 5 star rating. This is exactly what we hope to accomplish. Please expect this same level of service with each visit. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

05/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is great. Friendly staff are nearby waiting to assist when you arrive. Customer waiting area is very nice and includes a TV to watch while you wait for your vehicle.
There are vending machines available also. This can be helpful if your wait may need to be more than an hour or so.
They explain everything that was done to your vehicle when they're finished. They also answer any questions you may have concerning the repair and/or replacement item and warranty coverage, etc.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback on your recent service visit. Our goal is to provide the best service experience we can. There are many options when it comes to servicing your vehicle and we truly appreciate you choosing us. We look forward to your next visit!

LK
Lisa K.
Thank you!
I really, really appreciated how quickly World Car Hyundai fixed my recall on my Sonata. I don't know how Ms. Vela, my Service Advisor, managed to get a part that was on back order for 6 weeks from the manufacturer much sooner than expected, but I was extremely grateful. Thank you Malissa for getting my car back on the road for me ASAP!
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/18/2019

You are welcome! Thank you for the support and kind words. We strive to make these campaigns as painless as possible for our guests. Malissa did request to expedite the harness, but it is completely luck of the draw for these things. Your part just happened to come in much sooner than we anticipated. I am glad we were able to exceed the preset expectations. You are welcome to work with Malissa exclusively when you visit us. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

CL
Cora L.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Satisfied
Had oil change and tires rotated. Thanks so much! Thank you Jesse for your attention, patience and knowledge. It was my first time there. Jesse took care of everything.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/18/2019

We appreciate your business and this 5 star review! Jesse will be very happy to know you were completely satisfied with your recent service experience. Being a new Service Advisor can be challenging, but it is easier when you care about the quality of service being provided and that is exactly what Jesse does best. You are welcome to work with him directly each time you visit us. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Jacob is Great!
Best place in Live Oak to get your Hyundai service done.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/18/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words and 5 star rating. Jacob is our newest Service Advisor, but you can hardly tell as he is constantly perfecting his craft. We want to be the best representation of Hyundai in all of San Antonio! Thank you for entrusting your vehicle with us. We look forward to your next visit!

Dorothy M.
Fast Courteous Service
I stopped at dealership on my way to work due to low tire pressure light on dashboard. Service person spotted a screw (!) in my R passenger tire. Was quoted the price of 25$ 👀 and my car was immediately taken to Bay to remove screw, patch tire and get me on my way to work. Made it to work with 15 min to spare. Go Hyundai! 😘
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/17/2019

Yes, this is exactly what we hope to achieve with each visit! Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We don't always hit a home run, but when we do it is awesome! My team will be very happy to know you appreciate their efforts and will continue to offer our best each time you come in. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Dwayne H.
gas door changeout
getting gas one night and i put the gas cap in the holder on the gas door. to my surprise, one of the pieces broke off. caled service nd Dana ensured it was covered. they got it in, sent off to paint and got a perfect match. set up day to install and had no problems!
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback on your recent service visit. Dana is the most experienced person in the department. I have the utmost confidence he will provide accurate information while remaining transparent during the process. We are happy to know your expectations were exceeded and will do our best each time you visit us. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

great service
great service
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/16/2019

We appreciate your business and the 5 star review. Thank you for taking the time to submit this information. We are happy to know you left completely satisfied. I believe you traded the vehicle in and purchased the new 'Black Edition' that was on the showroom floor? That is an awesome unit!

Whether you have a new vehicle or one that is 20 years old you can rest assured we are here to help any way we can! Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

BC
Bonnie C.
A Plus
Speedy, friendly service.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide this information. We greatly appreciate your business and the 5 star review. It is our mission to offer the best service experience we can. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

SL
Susan L.
Windcrest, TX
05/15/2019 Category: Service
bad wiper
Did what I ask them to do in a timley mannor
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to submit this feedback. I am thoroughly disappointed in my team for letting you down. The question you offered cannot be answered any other way than I simply don't know. It is difficult for me to understand why your rear wiper was not replaced at the same time. Especially when replacing the other two. It makes no sense to me either.

This information will be used for training purposes to ensure everyone is on the same page moving forward. I apologize for not having a valid excuse in this instance, but would prefer to be transparent and admit to our failure. Please understand this is not they way we typically operate.

You deserve better service from us and we can be better for you. Thank you once again for the information, it will allow my team to be more successful in the future. Please expect a call from Jesse, your Service Advisor, about this. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai.

Jacob W.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service. Will return for future services to my car.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/14/2019

We appreciate this 5 star rating on your recent service visit. Our goal is to offer the best experience possible and continue earning your business with each visit. Jacob is one of our newest advisors, he will be happy to see the kinds remarks. Please feel free to work with him directly in the future if you prefer. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

IM
Isabel M.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Was very happy with the people there , very helpful, and willing to assist you from the second you drive in. My service advisor is one of the best ive had .
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/14/2019

What a great review! Thank you for the kind words, we truly appreciate your feedback. Malissa is consistently one of our top performers going above and beyond for her guests. You are most welcome to work with her exclusively from this point on if you would like. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Alexia B.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Taken care of
The associate that assisted me with my oil change helped me save money and also made sure I got the right services that I needed for my vehicle. The coupons definitely come in handy.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit this feedback on your recent service visit. We truly appreciate your business and the 5 star rating. We hope to continue offering the best service possible and earn your business with each visit. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

TC
Tia C.
Marion, TX
05/10/2019 Category: Service
My visit
I like the convenience of the dealership and the ability to get in and out quickly. Although I find your cashier nice, I’m constantly frustrated at the end as she never swipes my card correctly and somehow I end up using a different card than I would like as it is “declined” due to her error. I am able to call and quickly see that it is user error not insufficient funds. While I understand one time would be acceptable, it happens every single time I am there. I don’t mind the visit just dread the end.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/11/2019

Thank you for providing this feedback on your recent service visit. I am disappointed to hear my cashier is causing issues during your transaction. This is the first time I have heard of this and would like to apologize. It seems as if you were giving us the benefit of doubt, allowing us an opportunity to correct this mistake. Unfortunately, that simply did not happen.

I will be sure to take corrective action on this to alleviate any future issues. Thank you for still providing us with a 4 star review. Perhaps we would have earned that 5th star if not for this concern, which is our goal with each visit.

If you would like to discuss this further please feel free to reach out to me directly. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai. We will make necessary improvements before your next appointment!

Cibolo, TX
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Great service technician
The young lady that assisted me from start to finish, I believe her name was Katherine was great!
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/11/2019

I am sorry you were not completely satisfied with our waiting area. There is certainly room for improvement, to say the least. I hope this can be addressed prior to your next visit.

Beyond that, it sounds as if you had a good experience with Malissa. You are welcome to ask for her each time you come in. She is consistently one of our top performers and highly values her guests experience. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai. We look forward to your next visit!