Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5rating 4.34

Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667

AW
Antoinette W.
Universal City, TX
Warranty
My car is under warranty so I will return
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you submitting feedback on your recent service experience. We appreciate your business and the 5 star rating. We hope you bring in your vehicle for any necessary repairs and not just warranty work. Either way, we will be here when you needs us! Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

2011 Hyundai Elantra
Re review
My car has small accident while being service. I was upset about the way the rep handled it, but her service manager was able to get me into a rental same day and get my car fix and make it right.

04/30/2019 Category: Service
Worst service ever. Employee crush my car.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you for submitting this feedback on your recent service visit. I am sorry your vehicle suffered damage while on the lot, but I can assure you it is completely cosmetic. We immediately accepted full responsibility and have been completely transparent during the process. The vehicle has been road tested multiple times, which has not revealed any abnormal behavior. Furthermore, would never let a vehicle leave our lot while operating in an unsafe manner.

Your vehicle is currently being repaired for the cosmetic damage it encountered while on our property. Once it is completed we will contact you to pick up the vehicle. This is the expectation that was set from the beginning. I understand this situation is upsetting and I would feel the same way. However, we are doing everything in our power to correct the mistake.

The vehicle has further cosmetic damage on the front bumper that was not a result of our incident and will now look better than it did when it arrived at our facility. Again, I know this is not an ideal situation, but I am confident you will be happy with the final product.

JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/11/2019

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to correct our mistake. I completely understand your immediate reaction and would feel the same way. We certainly could have handled the original conversation with more respect and care. Please know I have taken corrective action to address that.

I am glad you are happy with the repairs we performed and appreciate your willingness to work with us. Moving forward, please consider Dana your primary point of contact here. I have the utmost confidence he will take good care of your needs. Furthermore, I am always here to help in any way possible. Thank you very much for re-scoring this review!

We appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Linda S.
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
I went after leaving work on a rainy day didn’t have an appointment and they worked me right in and waited less than an hour.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to submit this feedback. We greatly appreciate your business and this 5 star review! Our goal is to provide you with the best service experience possible and we will continue to do so as long as you allow us. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

04/29/2019 Category: Service
Service with a smile
From the moment I bought my car to the first service, managers and staff always greet you with a smile and always offer solutions. I'll be buying my next car here in a few years again!
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 04/29/2019

What a nice review! This is exactly what we hope to accomplish with all of our guests. Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service visit and for this 5 star review. You should come to expect this same level of service with each visit. Thank for you choosing World Car Hyundai!

Rachel R.
04/27/2019 Category: Service
OUTSTANDING AND AMAZING
Customer service here is OUTSTANDING!!!!!!! I recommend them to everyone I know. Whenever I need something even looked at on my car, they are so willing to help me out on the spot. This has been one of the best places I have ever brought my car into, not only because the service is great, it's because of the energy and vibe that their team puts out!
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 04/27/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide this feedback on your recent service experience. Our goal is to consistently offer the best service possible and treat you as if you are part of our team! Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Stephen C.
04/27/2019 Category: Service
World Car Hyundai on I35 North
They have an experienced and helpful staff.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 04/27/2019

We appreciate your business and this 5 star review. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We hope to continue earning your business with each visit. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Astoria, NY
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership and service department
My wife and I had a great experience buying our 2018 Tucson, and we just had our first service department experience, which was also great.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 04/27/2019

These reviews just keep getting better! We greatly appreciate the recognition and will continue doing our best to earn your business. The Tucson is a great vehicle, we will ensure it remains as such for as long as you own it.

We know you have many options when it comes to servicing your vehicle and greatly appreciate you choosing World Car Hyundai! Thank you for your time and feedback.

Dorothy M.
Excellent Customer Service
Prompt & courteous attention as soon as I drive up. My Sonata is also taken care of by techs, using plastic covers on seats/steering wheel and paper mats of floor. Great service!👍
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 04/27/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit this review on your recent service visit. This is exactly what we strive to accomplish with all of our guests. My team will be glad to know you appreciate their efforts, leaving completely satisfied. We truly appreciate your business and this 5 star review. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Cibolo, TX
Malissa was awesome
This has been by far the best experience I’ve had so far at WOrld Car Hyundai, from start to finish there was not a single moment that she was pushy and I love that. Will definitely come back!
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 04/26/2019

Wow, what a great review! Malissa will be extremely happy to see this recognition. She never ceases to impress me and continues to make huge strides in her performance and dedication to the craft. You are more than welcome to ask for her by name or simply contact her directly from now on.

We greatly appreciate your business and this 5 star review. Our goal is to consistently offer the best service experience possible. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai. We look forward to your next visit!

SL
Susan L.
Windcrest, TX
Getting better everyday.
This was our 1st Hyundai, the Tuscan is a great car, The service department and the service technician was outstanding.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 04/26/2019

Awesome, exactly what we want to hear! You picked a great vehicle!

Thank you so much for these kind words and the 5 star review. We will do our best to continue earning your business with each visit. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

04/25/2019 Category: Service
etha
ETJ
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 04/25/2019

We appreciate your business and the 5 star review! We hope to offer this level of service with each visit and continue earning your business in the future. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

04/25/2019 Category: Service
A poor dealership.
I have never had so much difficulty with a dealer--and I've owned cars since 1960! Their communications range from acceptable to awful. the only time I was happy was when, after writing a letter of complaint to the general manager, I received a personal and excellent phone call. However, now HE's not there, either!

Dr.,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to submit feedback on your recent service experience. I'm sorry to hear you had issues with our dealership. There are changes being implemented that should alleviate many of these concerns moving forward, but it is not happening as fast as I would like,  some things just take longer to come to fruition.

We do appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to earn it again in the future. Although it may be unlikely to see you back, I am confident we are moving in the right direction. Again, thank you for your time and for choosing World Car Hyundai.

Chaquille H.
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Terrible
The service is always terrible!
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. Based on your feedback I am struggling to fully understand the problems you experienced during this visit. I think it might have to do with the individual that assisted you. Unfortunately, that person is no longer here as a result of situations like this. The remaining team members are highly motivated and qualified to provide 5 star service. We would really like an opportunity to show you this, offering the respect and care that you deserve.

Furthermore, your last visit was in January of 2018. Help me understand how our service is 'always terrible' based on that time line. In the 5 months I have been here we have made significant improvements and continue to do so each day. In this business there is no real overnight success. Many changes can take weeks or months to come to fruition. We will never be perfect, but we will always try our best. Building a winning formula is my primary mission here.

We appreciate your business and value your feedback even when it does not paint the best picture. I believe these conversations will truly allow us to reflect on the areas we need to improve upon. Please call me at your convenience to discuss this further. I'd love an opportunity to try and salvage our working relationship. Thank you for your time and consideration.

04/24/2019 Category: Service
Melissa at the front desk in the service department makes it so great! She takes her time to explain every detail of what was done to my car. She is a great asset to Hyundai.
I just wish my car would be fix right. I feel like I got a lemon. I' ve been taking my car in since December to get the same parts replaced over and over. Also the new service manager should check his clients records who have been going in for the same issue and try to communicate with us. Ron and Philip the other service managers would come out of their office
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to submit feedback on your recent service experience. We appreciate your business and the 5 star review! We hope to provide this level of service with each visit. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

04/23/2019 Category: Service
Service is good, people are friendly and professional. Lounge area needs improvement especially WiFi.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 04/23/2019

We appreciate your business and the time you spent submitting this review. I agree our lounge could use some improvements, but we do have an open WiFi network that we all operate on. There is a sign posted with the password in the waiting area. I will ensure this is visible and easily identified.

Beyond this, it sounds as if you were satisfied overall. We hope to continue earning your business with each visit. I'd like to show some improvements in the amenities area by the next time you visit. Again, thank you for your time.

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Love the service
I bought my car in October and have now had it serviced, I will continue to bring my car here.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 04/23/2019

We appreciate your business and this 5 star review. Our goal is to consistently provide the best service experience we can. My team will be glad to know you were happy with their efforts. Please come to expect this level of service with each visit. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai. We look forward to your next visit.

Please feel free to ask for Dana next time you come in. Again, thank you for your time.

Jose G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Professional Service Attendants
My experience at the World Car Hyundai Service Department is always the same. Very satisfied with my service there. The service attendants are very attentive and professional. They listen to you and your needs. I definitely recommend this dealership to people who desire to be treated like VIP. Thanks for everything.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 04/22/2019

Yes! This is exactly what we strive to achieve with every visit. Thank you very much for the kinds words and support. It is always refreshing to hear our efforts were appreciated. We will continue to do our best and earn your business each time you come in. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

NH
Neva H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/21/2019 Category: Service
My service rep Malissa
Malissa was wonderful! Always communicating with me. She kept me very calm and was very informative.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 04/22/2019

We appreciate your business and for taking time out of your day to review your recent service experience. Malissa continues to impress me with the level of effort and care she provides her guests. She will be very glad to see your comments and appreciate the 5 star review. You are more than welcome to ask for her each time you come in or simply contact her directly for anything you need.

Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai for your vehicle service needs. We look forward to your next visit!

Jose A.
Sugar Land, TX
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Professional
Very professional and to the point process
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you very much for the 5 star review. My team will be happy to know their efforts were appreciate. We hope to offer this level of service with each visit. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

AD
Adrianna D.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Always Friendly
Went in for oil change and was shown what needed attention and went ahead and took care of it. A very friendly staff! Thank you!
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 04/19/2019

We appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Our goal is continue earning your business by offering the best service experience we can. Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to submit this review and for choosing World Car Hyundai!