Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5rating 4.41

AA
Arthur A.
07/22/2018 Category: Service

Rosa M.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
07/20/2018 Category: Service
I like going there because they know my car
They always take good care of my car

Mary S.

Bradley I.
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/17/2018 Category: Service
The friendly service
Always get good service and they are quick to take care of the issue

Jesse L.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Awesome people and very friendly. Service was quick without a long wait even though it was busy.

RT
Richard T.
Pharr, TX
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Wasn’t there too long.
Very satisfied with services received. Great facilities and wifi.

IH
Irene H.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Close to home
I wanted more. I guess the southside has yet to meet the standards of other dealerships in San Antonio. Or maybe I expected more because my previous dealership offered more and it was on the Northside of town.
LOREN R. from World Car Hyundai South responded on 07/20/2018

I am sorry for the experience at our location in San Antonio South. We will be reachig out to you soon to make arrangments to take care of the seat issue. We will continue to become more disiplne with our quality control process to prevent things like this from happening in the future.

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Tire warranty
I usually go to the another dealership but I’m glad I decided to go close to home. Excellent customer service and timely tire replacement.

TP
Tim P.
La Vernia, TX
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Customer
The great customer service.

06/22/2018 Category: Service
Great work and time done

06/19/2018 Category: Service
Service at World Car Hyundai South
The service at World Car Hyundai South is excellent. The staff is professional and friendly, making the short wait very comfortable.

Ruben R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Your Saturday service is accommodates my bust week schedule. They are fast and efficient.

Sandra S.
Pleasanton, TX
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Service was taken care of promptly
Thank you for your help.

GS

GOOD SERVICE
GOOD SERVICE

05/30/2018 Category: Service
Work Stoppage
I would thing better before I made that assumption
LOREN R. from World Car Hyundai South responded on 06/11/2018

I am sorry for the delay in dispatching due to shop carry over and otherwaiting customer ahead of you and the time it took to complete the items on your service visit. We will continue to meet the demands of our customers through continued hiring and training. It is our goal to be able to facilitate the demands of our traffic flow. Thank you again for your feed back.

FJ

05/23/2018 Category: Service
Angel

Margarita C.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
They you out in a timely manner
The service

AR
Angela R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Always great!!
I love going to this location!! I always get good service and the coffee is always fresh!!