Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

GG
Gloria G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Service! It's a real thing here!
Very friendly service throughout. i was kept aware of what my vehicle needed and given the opportunity to provide input for my services. I was trying a new dealer because I was dissatisfied with the lack of customer service. World Car definitely met and exceeded my expectations.

Ricardo C.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Great
Great place to buy a car!

Von Ormy, TX
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service.

Carlos C.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Loving Hyundai
Bought my car back in January after reviewing similar brands and have found the experience from the lot to the first service a total pleasure. Oh and driving the car is also a great experience. If you're thinking of it: Do it.

IT
Isabel T.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Personable and caring
Attendant was personable and caring.

Von Ormy, TX
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Make sure to ask questions

WG
Wayne G.
Pleasanton, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
There was no wait when I arrived. Terry was very professional and kept me informed about the progress of the service. He arranged a shuttle van to my wife's workplace. Overall, I was very satisfied.

RV
Richard V.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable and friendly people.
Was very pleased with the service provided and the courtesy provided to me.

CP
Carlos P.
Poteet, TX
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/06/2019 Category: Service
To long to wait 4 oil change ..staff sweetheart
Yes but would say sweetpeople but plan a day you are not in a hurry you will be there 3hrs oil change

Carolina C.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Staff are very friendly and professional. Give me the information I need to take care of my car. Staff member even gave me tips to look ahead at for my next maintenance. She was able to answer all questions asked. I felt my car was in very good hands.

RP
Rosalinda P.
Floresville, TX
2010 Hyundai Elantra
02/25/2019 Category: Service
quality Customer Service
From time of arrival to time of departure service writer made sure to keep me informed of ongoing process. Ensuring I was comfortable and well informed, Walked me to cashier, accompanied to my car and held door open for me like a true gentleman.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
I had good customer service, the wait was a little longer because i had them rotate my tires but it was worth the wait.

Joaquin C.
2019 Hyundai Accent
02/24/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle maintenance
Staff was real helpful when I went to service my vehicle.

Richard C.

Pleasanton, TX
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service - convenient and helpful
I regularly use World Car Hyundai South for service and our last vehicle purchase

Ruben R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/19/2019 Category: Service
I was in and out for an oil change. I really appreciate the Saturday schedule.

MN
Michael N.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2019 Category: Service
I’m not to sure
Loren kept me updated a few times I felt terry didn’t want me as a customer still hearing rattle sounds and whining and clicking sounds
LOREN R. from World Car Hyundai South responded on 02/20/2019

Good Morning Michael. I am sorry to hear that you feel that Terry made you feel he didnt want you as a customer. Terry and our other Service Advisors work everyday with the expectation that we keep our customers informed. In your particular case your vehicle has some abnormal issues. I know that you recently had purchased the vehicle and you also had a 3rd party extended warranty on the vehicle. It is a shame that while trying to obtain an authorization they had added some requirements for further tear down and review that created further delay. They also created further delay by not responding to our followup. Terry worked very hard and numerious times to get the warranty company to authorize repairs. And even when they came back with an authorization it really was not a good fix that you recognized as well. Terry worked to provide a better solution for you. As for the additional rattles and sounds we now have had the opportunity to inspect and isolate the noises to the water pump and the transmission. Unfortunatley with a high mileage vehicle there will be other parts failures that are not due to the prior repair but due to the fact that you have a high mileage vehicle that you purchased that no one knows how it was maintained by the previous owner. Currently we are working on further authorization with your 3rd party warranty company. Terry will update you further when he hears back from them. I know that it is frustrating to you for being out of your vehicle, but one thing we can't control is another company's slow action to respond and issue an authorization. I guarantee Terry will again work out the best solution possible for you. Thank you again for being a customer of World Car Motors.

FM
Francisco M.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Gentlemen who helped me was very kind and always goes above and beyond for me the customer.

LO
Laura O.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Wonderful customer service always there to help. Review your concerns with the vehicle. Love the drive up customer service greeted by the attendant with a smile and tells you where to go and who will help inside