4.5

Joaquin C.
2019 Hyundai Accent
07/04/2020 Category: Service
They keep me imform during the service of my
Im happy they keep me up to date on the service my car need like oil change or other services need to be done.

Jon A.
La Vernia, TX
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Service Adviser
My service adviser Alexis was great. She keep me informed of all my repairs during the entire visit. She made sure my car was finished on time and that the cost was fair and accurate. I definitely will take my car to world car Hyundai south again. Thank you!

WH
Wendy H.
06/22/2020
Shady?
Don’t bother going if you’re looking to pay MSRP on ANY advertised vehicle on their website. Apparently it is normal for the owner to insist on adding an “appearance” package on top of the MSRP totaling almost 3000.00, that MIGHT have cost them 800.00. Absolutely will not remove whether you want it or not! This is bordering on false advertising and I will definitely be contacting the BBB. I do feel bad for the staff who were all very nice.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2020 Category: Service
COVID-19
Did not seem like everyone was concerned about people getting sick from COVID-19, just a few.
HILTON S R. from World Car Hyundai South responded on 06/23/2020

Mr. Burns,

Thank you for your reply on the survey.  We appreciate your patronage and consideration.  We take to heart your comments and reminds us of the importance to be extremely aware of implementing best practices minute by mintue during these challenging times.

Thank you again for your business and for taking time to  complete  the survey and comments.

Best Regards,

Hilton Rabb
General Manager
hilton.rabb@worldcar.com
210-254-6000 (Ext. 1611)

RZ
Rose Z.
06/11/2020 Category: Service
I make an appointment and I'm taking care of right away
It is always great that Daniel Urrutia is there to make sure I get the best service. I will continue to take my car because I know what kind of service I will receive.

Marie R.
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Alexis kept me informed every step of the way and was very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. Mike and Daniel the shuttle drivers made me feel safe and comfortable.

Sarai B.

AF
Adela F.
06/03/2020 Category: Service
Really friandly
I like the always help me fast. Also the look for couples and get it to me.

Carmen M.
Dilley, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/28/2020 Category: Service
The friendliness & professionalism of employees!
Excellent! The best!

LC
Linda C.
Somerset, TX
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
The female service person at desk was very professional and helpful. She went out of her way to help me with my car while it was there. Super friendly and always answered all my texts.

WG
Wayne G.
Pleasanton, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Knowledgable, keep you informed at all times
Very pleased with service.

Debra M.
Elmendorf, TX
05/20/2020 Category: Service
You get fantastic service from people who care about you and your car. Seevuce was very quick and complete. I highly recommend Hyundai service.

Jeanette F.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/14/2020 Category: Service
A great place.
A great place to have your car oil changed.

Richard H.
05/04/2020 Category: Service
Defective Thermostat and 15K Maintenance Service
It's amazing to me sometimes how the WorldCar Kia Dealership Service Department springs into action to assist me when I've got a serious problem that needs attention. Kudos to Alexis, the service manager who goes out of her way to make sure that I'm provided timely and quality service. She always finds a way to work me into their very busy work schedule. Lastly, I always drive away knowing that my vehicle has been properly serviced and I need not worry until their great service is needed again.

05/01/2020 Category: Service
People that want to help.
Great place, helpful people and great costumer service.