Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43
4.4

11/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellant
People were fast, courteous, & professional

11/14/2019 Category: Service
the way the service people greet you!!
great place to get car serviced

EG
Ernesto G.
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Info
The employees who take your car information keep you well informed about what is going on and what is being done to your car

2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Daniel Uruguay was my service advisor and he was great.

10/29/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!

IH
Irene H.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
In short it took 15 minute to get acknowledge with no one in line. Customer Service need improvement. Actual work was done quickly.

10/23/2019 Category: Service
They were extremely helpful in making the process smooth as could be. The service was completed when they said it would be and without any hassle.

Cynthia B.
10/22/2019 Category: Service

GA
Guadalupe A.
Elmendorf, TX
2017 Hyundai Accent
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Customer service (Daniel) is a great gentlemen.

Maria C.
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Love the Friendly and professional team!

AN
Alexis N.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
TRASH PLACE TO GO FOR A REPAIR
If I could give them negative stars, I would. To start off. our motor locked up on the highway so we got it towed to the dealership. We had to wait a week or two to get approved for what we thought would be a completely new motor. WRONG. They ended up switching parts and whatnot and after a month of having our car we got a call that the battery was not holding charge. So another 200 dollars was needed but that it would be done by the end of the week. NOPE. Received another call saying 2 more parts weren't working, PROBABLY because it had been sitting there for over a month already not being repaired and that there was NO WAY they could tell it was collateral damage from the engine locking up, low and behold, they needed 1300 dollars for the parts and labor. So already 1500 dollars in the hole for what we thought would be a basically new running car was nothing similar to what we thought. Days later, we pick up our car and THE AC IS BLOWING HOT AIR and our car is full of mud and dirt from them entering and sitting in our car to test drive and whatnot. They do a diagnosis and the ac compressor isn't working for whatever reason. ANOTHER 200- 400 dollars. We agree to the repair because we have 2 kids whom we're NOT going to force to sit in a hot car along with the weather. We also ask for a little cleaning to be done in our car because of the mess that was left. NOPE. We got our car back with with the ac working but the car was still a mess, they put one of those white plastic mats over the dirt and mud on the drivers side. COOL. When we take our car to Wal-Mart they vacuum ALL the carpets. THEN, Literally an hour after picking up our car, the engine light comes on. It was already past closing time so we couldn't call, not that they would've helped anyway. Thankfully, our mechanic friend told us to drive the car around and get as much of the old gas out as we could and put new gas and the light turned off but driving it around we hear something loose in the engine part of the car every time we hit a bump. Of course we call the dealership and OF COURSE they tell us we have to bring it in. NEVER AGAIN. Instead, we'll be having our mechanic friend check it out. What was supposed to be a single "simple" fix turned into getting drained for money we already didn't have. Our biggest regret is trusting this place not to screw us over.

RI
Rudolfo I.
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Good experience at Hyundai
You all have really improved on customer service. My first encounter with you all was 2015 when I bought a Kia Forte. And that was a miserable experience. I was there for about 8 hours. I went back to buy a new car in 2018. That experience was good. And I was there about 3 or 3.5 hours. My recent visit was my second oil change with you all. WOW! That was great from beginning to end. The girl up front in even found me in the waiting area and told me it would be another 20 mins or so for my car to be ready. And, given a minute or 2, she was right. She explained EVERYTHING that was done to my car, waited while I paid, and walked me out. I think she even the door for me. If you all keep focusing on customer service like this, I will be back.

2014 Hyundai Azera

IT
Isabel T.
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Need improvement
Maintenance crew needs improvement. They need not leave the car with left over pays just thrown on the car. They should also respect the owner's property.

RV
Roland V.
Lytle, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Our salesman, Omar made us feel very comfortable buying a new vehicle.

EP
Esteban P.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/12/2019 Category: Service
The employees are wonderful.
Mr.Presciliano Lopez was great he answered all my questions. I hope to see him next time i go in for service. Mr. Lopez was very knowledgeable.

EC
Eliana C.
2012 Hyundai Accent
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Quick service and great customer service
I usually head in when they open but there’s always at least two vehicles ahead of me but they usually have my vehicle ready for me within the hour, so it’s great to know I won’t have to stay long just for an oil change and a tire rotation

WJ
Wayne J.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Location
Service is awesome 👏 every time

Moreno Valley, CA