Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.2413766/5Overall Rating 4.2413766/5Overall Rating 4.2413766/5Overall Rating 4.2413766/5rating 4.2413766
Overall Rating 2.2069/5Overall Rating 2.2069/5rating 2.2069rating 2.2069rating 2.2069

BW
Barbara W.
Joliet, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quick Service
The Hyundai service, is a place where you can get your car serviced in a timely manner. The service Staff, are very polite, courteous, prompt, and great people to deal with. All of the Service Staff, does a great job.

LL

OS
Orlando S.
Tinley Park, IL
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Professional and reliable service.

Hello Orlando,

AP
Abena P.
Richton Park, IL
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Everything was just perfect . Alfred from service department listened attentively to every complaint I had. He communicated thoroughly with me in terms of update . I will forever be looking forward to go there for services . Beat service I have had in a while . Thank you to each and everyone of you .

Hello Abena,

Barbara S.
Park Forest, IL
my experience
Treated courteously, professionally, and efficiently.

Hello Barbara,

KT
Kimberly T.
Olympia Fields, IL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent Car Maintenance Services
I've always had a good experience at World Hyundai in Matteson, IL during the regular maintenance service for my car. The employees are always professional, friendly, and provide informative recommendations to keep my car running in excellent shape.

Hello,

Kimberly, thank you for the awesome review! We appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

KW
Kyana W.
Joliet, IL
08/20/2018
Dontae
Couldn’t have asked for better customer service. He was great

Hello Kyana,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business.

KW
Kyana W.
Crest Hill, IL
Dontae was great
Dontae has really great customer service skills and was on top of his game

Good Morning Kyana,

RT
Rodney T.
Chicago Heights, IL
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly and helpful. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else.

Hello Rodney,

Chicago, IL
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Service was great and quick. Corey help me out

Homewood, IL
New Engine
Kept me informed throughout the process. Provided loaner. Expedited process.

Hello,

We are thankful for allowing us to best serve you with your vehicle needs. Thank you for the 5 star review. Have a great day.

Steger, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Helpful and Courteous.
In and out... the service was quick.

Good Afternoon Pamela,

Carol Stream, IL
08/19/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful

Carol S.
Matteson, IL
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Good friendly service
Good service. Sometimes its hard to get an appointment when I need it. I was pleasantly surprised to get and appointment at the las minute this time. I was going on vacation and needed to service my car before leaving. I got an appointment right away. Thank you World Hyundai.

Hello Carol,

Richard H.
Mokena, IL
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Knowledgeable and Personable
Knowledgeable and Personable staff - Sales managers refer to us us by name and greet us when we come in for service.

Hello Richard,

Richton Park, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
A little improvement
The staff in the service center could brush up on their customer service skills. If they are unable to help someone at the moment, instead of acting as if the customer is invisible a simple “someone will be with you shortly” goes a long way. Fred was awesome and lightened the blow of the bad customer service in the beginning. In the past when I come in for regular oil changes, I wasn’t given any explanation on anything and was just handed a piece of paper. Fred took the time out to explain what was needed for maintenance of my vehicle. He even explained the areas where the maintenance of my vehicle was passing.

Good Morning,

On behalf of World Hyundai Matteson, I do apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. We are pleased to see that Fred  took care of you. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and your feedback. We look forward to your next service visit with us.

NC
Nigeria C.
Chicago, IL
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Always a pleasant experience!
I never have any problems or complaints when I come to this dealership. They treat their customers like family.

Hello Nigeria,

NE
Nelson E.
Harvey, IL
08/17/2018 Category: Service
When people really care about what they do
I guess I expect a little bit more professionalism in a job that's done in the workplace where professionalism is expected

Hello Nelson,

We do apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced. We strive to please our customers every step of the way.

Can you please reach out to our Service Manager Nick who can be reached at: 708-983-6522 and go over your concerns directly with him.

AW

KJ
Kenesha J.
Alsip, IL
I love World Hyundai
Great job guys keeping my car running no issues and you go out of your way to make everything good!!
MARIELA C. from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 08/17/2018