Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 4.2857144/5Overall Rating 4.2857144/5Overall Rating 4.2857144/5Overall Rating 4.2857144/5rating 4.2857144
Overall Rating 2.26984/5Overall Rating 2.26984/5rating 2.26984rating 2.26984rating 2.26984

Michael M.
Park Forest, IL
Best Place for Service
I have purchased several vehicles from here and while I have been satisfied with the deals, I have also been happy with the service. Keep up the great work.

LA
Lisa A.
Park Forest, IL
Family
I have the pleasure not just but many to be treated respect and like family. It wasn’t a long wait they check and see if you need anything like a soda or coffee. I just love you guys, keep up the great job.

MK
Michele K.
Joliet, IL
My Hyundai
This is the 5th Hyundai I've owned and will probably always have one. World Hyundai has been great meeting my needs for any servicing I may have needed. I will always recommend them.

LL

Dee R.
Manhattan, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Oil Change
Got the appt time I wanted and it was in and out...thank you Hyundai Service Dept

Sandra S.
Custer Park, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Staff and service
This dealer shows they care, and continues to work to keep their customers happy.

LW
Leon W.
I trade that car in
I trade that car in

Frankfort, IL
10/18/2018 Category: Service
The service and people were great.

David W.
Orland Park, IL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/18/2018 Category: Service
I used to love your service
I was a loyal customer but now do not feel so sure when it comes to timely repairs. My Sante Fe has been in for repair for almost two months now and no answer in site.

PT
Paul T.
Manteno, IL
Just for a oil change
it took way to long for a simple 30 45 min oil change it shouldn't of taken over 2 hours

Hello Paul,

We appreciate you taking the time to submit this review and the positive rating! We are pleased to see that our service team took care of you. We make every attempt to get our customers in and out as quickly as possible. We look forward to your next service visit.

Johnnie W.
Lynwood, IL
Thank you!
I appreciate the help of the service employees that assisted me when I came in to have my car serviced! Jennee made sure that the issues I had were taken care of. Thank you to Kenneth(serviceman that worked on my car) for going the extra mile to explain what I have to do to make sure that I don't have any more issues while I wait for the part to arrive to complete the job on my car.

Hello Johnnie,

KH
Kokenya H.
Cicero, IL
Fast service
Fast service with an appointment

Hello Kokenya,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and your feedback. We look forward to your next service visit with us.

Alsip, IL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Service performed as planned
Overall good service and outcomes

Rhonda S.
Manhattan, IL
The people!
The service men are super courteous and nice. They do their best to get me out quickly. I also appreciate the way the salesmen remember me and always say hello. I think that is the best compliment: I'm not just another $$$ sign. Thank you for that Edwin and Eric!
MARIELA C. from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 10/17/2018

Hello Rhonda,

Demetrius P.
2016 Hyundai Azera
Good job.
Good job on service needed.
MARIELA C. from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 10/17/2018

Hello Demetrius,

Frankfort, IL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
They did great
I will most defiantly be back

Hammond, IN
2009 Hyundai Elantra To
You can trust them
Appreciate timeliness of service, honest assessment of needed service, and clear explanations of advisor Keith.

Hazel Crest, IL
10/16/2018 Category: Service
This was my second time here and i had great service both times.

LV
Linda V.
10/11/2018
Customer should be treated with respect
I have bought at least six cars at this dealership and I'm disappointed the decline in service. I went for an oil change on October 11th, after scheduling in advance as I am encouraged to do, only to find the writer saying that I do not get free oil changes. I have bought many cars at this dealership and I've always had that is part of my contract when purchasing a vehicle. As it turns out the customer was right but the service writer did not have the decency to say at least sorry for the confusion. I will not have him be my writer in the future when going for my oil changes. I expect to be treated with respect in the future. Ruben Kelly will not be a service writer for me because he did not have the decency to apologize on behalf of the dealership for the mix-up. Disappointed to say the very least.

Hello,

Linda, Aurira, on behalf of World Hyundai Matteson, I do apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. Please reach out to our Service Manager Nick who can be reached at 708-983-6522 to go over your concerns,