Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

WK
Walter K.
Verona, WI
Volkswagen Golf GTI
06/12/2019
Customer service, quality work
Great service, would recommend to anyone.

Chad H.

GA
Gregory A.
06/08/2019
Quick and efficient service
This was our first visit to Wrench Auto Service and we were very pleased with the way they treated us and really listened to our auto repair problem. Ben was very gracious to us and listened well to our concerns while, assuring us that his mechanics could solve the problem. We will be returning for service with both our automobiles in the future.

AW
Alex W.
Nissan Maxima
Expensive
I've taken vehicles there a few times. Nice people and all but it's always been about twice as expensive as I expected. It's never my first choice because of that. I don't trust that I'm getting the best value for what I'm paying. I only came back because I was in a bind with my son's car and this was the only close place that could look at it on short notice. Even minor repairs seem to run over $700 here. Avoid if you can.

Bruce M.
Mazda RX-8
06/07/2019
Dependable and straight forward service
After reading other reviews, knew this was a place that was conveniently located and was worthy of gaining my business

EM
Eve M.
Kia Spectra
Great!
As always, efficient, reliable, and trustworthy service.

Matt G.
Kia Optima
06/06/2019
Excellent Service & Very Knowledgeable
Great experience with Wrench Auto Service. From the efficiency of setting up the appointment with Ben and the overall service they provided. The facility is very well kept and the staff is competent and I was very pleased with the work done. Pricing is very competitive as well.

Stephanie B.
05/30/2019
Very helpful
They were very helpful. As a woman, I am never sure if auto places are trying to take advantage of me. They were so kind, explained everything, and advised what needed to be done on my jeep and what could wait. They also gave all of their prices up front and even let me know that since they knew I worked at UW, I would get a discount! I had no idea, and they offered it to me. They also advised that the did not need to use jeep products if I didn't want, they could use another brand that was less expensive for me, while still worked for my car. For someone who purchased a house recently and is planning a wedding, this was music to my ears! I will definitely be going back for any further work needed.

05/24/2019
Thank you!
Thank you for fitting me in last minute!

Sara M.
Buick Regal
05/17/2019
Excellent Service as Usual
I’ve taken my car to Wrench for 4 years. They always keep me informed as to what’s going on with my car. Work is always completed on time and always very close to the estimated price.

Buick Enclave
Professional Service
Wrench Auto Service has fast, friendly, and professional service.

JE
Jay E.
Susie
The response time was wonderful as always. We were given a loaner to use while the service was performed. The technicians are great to work with and let you know if anything unusual comes up.

KO
Karen O.
Nissan Sentra
Great communication
Ben at Wrench was very helpful and communicative with my issue. I needed an inspection for a cross country road trip. He did a full inspection and communicated all the issues with me without expecting me to use their service to fix them - which makes me want to use them for my service work! I appreciated the email explanation so that I could show it to others in my family for their input. They got me in right away and made sure I could get my car back in time.

LW
Lyman W.
Prompt Action
My simple battery failure was not time critical, and Wrench knew that. But they worked me into the schedule almost instantaneously. Full tech analysis and oddball model of replacement battery were done very quickly. Can only characterize the communications as “flawless” and timely.

JE
Jay E.
Ruby
The service was done quickly and we were on our way. The people at Wrench are very friendly and knowledgeable.

Verona, WI
Honest, Thorough, Quality
Wrench Auto always does quality work on my car.

Hyundai Tucson
05/08/2019
Friendly and flexible
Friendly, flexible, and good communication throughout!

EB
Ed B.
New Glarus, WI
05/08/2019
Great service, reasonably priced
Accommodating when I want to get my vehicle in. Good advisors, not sales focused.

Ruth B.
05/03/2019
Awesome service
Awesome service, always done right and when promised

EM
Eve M.
04/26/2019
Trustoworthy!
A customer for many year, always fast, efficient service with detailed explanation of what was done and what might be needed in the future. Easy to get an appointment at time you wanted.