Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

Judy H.
06/11/2021
Great Service!
We were pleased with the detailed write-up and the verbal explanation of the issues with our Toyota. Will be scheduling an appointment soon to have the issues fixed. Thanks so much!

DE
Dale E.
06/11/2021
Honest, knowledgeable, capable mechanics
Ben and his crew have been taking care of my vehicles for years. Their service is consistently great! Reliable maintenance, fair prices, and friendly service. One of the few vendors I can recommend to others with no reservations. They have never disappointed me or any of my colleagues to whom I’ve been proud to recommend.

Acura MDX
06/08/2021
Wrench
Great service/professionals/ friendly.

Diana S.
Kia Sorento
06/08/2021
Very friendly staff.. communication is clear and excellent customer service.
Highly recommend Wrench auto. I used them for a insurance claim and while my vehicle was in for repairs they even made time for a oil change for me and provided a print out of anything that was recommended for optimal performance on the vehicle. No pushy sales pitch at all..
I found myself a week later with a seized motor and had it towed there for a diagnostic overview. Luckily its under warranty with my dealer but they still provided me a complete print out of what was wrong and even researched some recalls on that particular yr., make of my vehicle and didnt even charge me for their services.
Good honest hard working business!!!!
I will be using them in the future!!

Kevin S.
06/03/2021
Fast and quality service
Brought my truck in to get an alignment. I called hoping to get the work done that day and was told they could fit me in sometime that morning; hopefully to have everything done by 12:30. Truck was ready to go around 10, which was awesome. The service was prompt and professional, and the work done was great. Not the most inexpensive place I called, but given their accommodations, service and quality of work, it was well worth the price and peace of mind.

Danny P.
06/02/2021
You guys went above and beyond this time. My daughters car had a very flat tire and Danny called at 4:58 to see if you could help. You stayed late to check it out and advised us in the best course of action! Thanks so much!

Randy R.
Sun Prairie, WI
05/26/2021
Good work and good service.
Service is fast and the work is good.

Steve C.
05/22/2021
Friendly and professional service
There is a high level of expertise and friendliness. They are honest and trustworthy.

Jackie H.
Verona, WI
Mercury Milan
05/22/2021
owner and workers
They always do a great job.

BT
Brian T.
05/19/2021
great service
nice staff

Luke B.
05/15/2021
Excellent Customer Service
I've been taking my car to Wrench for years, and they always have top-notch service. I've never had a bad experience, and they always follow through!

EL
Eric L.
Ford Flex
05/12/2021
Honest appraisal of the mechanical state of the vehicle
Had major issues with my vehicle, they did their analysis and worked up a estimate. Although the news was dire, I appreciated their straight forward approach.

05/11/2021
Excellent work
Pleased as always!

JE
Jay E.
De Forest, WI
05/11/2021
Headlight
I called on Monday morning to have my headlight replaced. They were able to get me in that afternoon. The service was done as promised and I am a very happy customer again. I have used Wrench for several years and they have always been on top of their game.

KK
Kevin K.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/08/2021
Reliable and trustworthy
The customer service is great and they have always done a good job repairing my vehicles over the years