Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

LT
Lauri T.
08/08/2020
AC check
Great experience, as always!

Jackie H.
Verona, WI
Jeep Patriot
08/01/2020
PEOPLE AND SERVICE
We have been going there for service for many many years and always been very happy with there work.

Mike S.
Lexus RX 400h
07/30/2020
Excellent communication regarding issues needing future attention. We always feel confident taking our vehicles to Wrench for service.

BT
Brian T.
07/27/2020
great service
very friendly and reasonable pricing

JE
Jay E.
De Forest, WI
07/24/2020
Kay's Oil Change
We made our appointment with Wrench a couple days early. We dropped off the car at the approved time and the service was done in a very timely manner. We are very pleased with Wrench and the way they are handling the COVID-19 virus. We felt very safe leaving our car there. We will return for our vehicle maintenance

MK
Mark K.
Verona, WI
07/23/2020
Would recommend these guys ! Honest and fair.

KK
Katherine K.
07/23/2020
HONESTY
Wrench is a rare find....quality work, great communication and very honest owner.

Judy B.
Mount Horeb, WI
07/17/2020
Great front office personnel; address anything I ask; prompt, competent service; use of a loner car to get home in;
I like the small, personal feel of this organization. It is a little pricey but worth the extra cost. They check out everything I ask them to and give me a written response to my questions, for further reference. I've taken my car to the dealer's service place and never feel that my questions are taken seriously.

Ford Expedition
07/08/2020
Always reliable. Always professional.
Wrench always takes care of the vehicle and the owner. Expert, reliable, reasonable.

Look no further than Ben and his team.

FD
Fern D.
06/26/2020
Came highly recommended
Ben was very easy to communicate with. Everything I needed done got done in one simple visit. Will use wrench auto service for everything I need in the future.

GA
George A.
06/25/2020
Thanks ! ! !
Thanks for excellent work and timely support.

Meghann H.
Saturn VUE
06/22/2020
Great staff not sure about the parts tho.
I had my alternator replaced and it started make a funny sound. The service by the guys there was astounding, they had it replaced under the warranty, Unfortunately not even 4 days later it failed while I was over an hour away. On a Sunday it was extremely hard to get back home. Hours spent on the side of the highway waiting for roadside assistance. Needless to say my alternator is bad yet again. Its hard to say if they got some bad part.

JO
James O.
Buick Lucerne
06/21/2020
Excellent services!5AM

Joe P.
06/19/2020
Excellent place!
Service is excellent. They are thorough & they make sure all your questions are answered.

David S.
Acura MDX
06/12/2020
oil Change
Great service & good price.