Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

BG
Brian G.
01/17/2019
Respond quickly to address the customer’s needs
Solution focused service from the start. Whether it’s providing a loaner vehicle or making special arrangements to get the parts needed to get the job done quickly.

Derrick S.
Ford Expedition
01/16/2019
Prefer Wrench over my Ford dealership
Top notch service. Ben and the Wrench team have always taken good care of me and my vehicles. Explanations are clear, consistent, prices are fair, and customer service is second to none. 5-star +!

Michael B.
Oregon, WI
01/16/2019
Customer Service is always great!
I have taken my vehicle here many times and I am always happen with their work and customer service. Loaner car is a bonus that really helps out. I would highly recommend Wrench Auto for any repairs.

JV
Jennifer V.
Nissan Quest
01/09/2019
Dependable
Ben and Reid always look out for my family’s vehicles not to mention our safety too! I appreciate their expertise as well as their flexibility in finding times convenient for us to have our cars serviced.

BG
Brian G.
Waunakee, WI
Dodge Dakota
01/09/2019
Great information
Ben was very clear about the issues and costs to repair them.

Anthony S.
Chrysler Pacifica
01/05/2019
Customer Centric Service
Excellent service to get my winter tires swapped. Wrench Auto handled my TireRack.com order perfectly. Clean and timely service. Definitely a returning customer.

PC
Paul C.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/28/2018
Another positive experience
Quick turnaround and comprehensive care as usual

Ron R.
Oregon, WI
12/27/2018
Tires
Ben gave some great options for tires and we worked to see what was our best option. They make sure you are happy when you walk out of the door.

Melissa G.
12/26/2018
Great Service!! Highly Recommend!!
Ben and Reid were so helpful, as well as their staff in diagnosing and fixing my car! Friendly, thorough, and reasonable! Thank you so much for getting me scheduled so quickly during the holidays!!!

Waunakee, WI
12/21/2018
Detail onrentated, and thorough.

LW
Lavon W.
Oldsmobile Alero
12/21/2018
Great service and honest. Had service on my car by Wrench Auto 6 months ago and had the same problem again. Had car towed into them again and same day called and said part failed and they replaced it and ready to be picked up at no charge. Very pleased with their service and honesty. It’s hard to find service companies that are honest and professional now days! Thanks Wrench Auto,

Mark S.
Relationships
These guys build relationships with their customers and the vehicles they service. Nothing beats a fair, honest opinion when making decisions related to personal spending. These guys simple take the guess work out of it.

Lexus ES 350
12/20/2018
When mycar developed a leak, Ben got me in immediately, even though it was a busy time for him.

Volvo V70
12/14/2018
Pleased
I am pleased with the service.

JE
Jay M E.
De Forest, WI
12/07/2018
I was given a loaner and the service was performed as needed. The car is working great.

Rob B.
Chevrolet Traverse
12/05/2018
Great customer service!
Kind and knowledgeable owner and technicians. I’ve been taking my car to Wrench for years and have never been disappointed. I love that they are local and support the Middleton community.

Mike W.
Verona, WI
GMC Yukon
12/02/2018
GMC Yukon oil pressure issue
Described my issue with oil pressure readings and how they react to engine rpm. Wrench was able to duplicate the issue on a road test and then identified possible causes. They went thru testing and determined the fix was more major and not worth proceeding on a 2008 Yukon Denali with 205,000 miles. They were very honest about describing options.

Jackie H.
Verona, WI
Mercury Milan
12/02/2018
people and service
I always get good service and always feel save to drive my car after they service it.

Jay H.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/30/2018
Great people. Quality work.
I am always pleased with the service I get from Wrench. Ben is so personable and he is able to explain what’s wrong with our car in words we can understand. The service tecsh fix things right the first time and the car is always ready on time or early. They are a pleasure to work with!

TN
Tom N.
Hyundai Tiburon
11/28/2018
excellent work
The work done was excellent as well as the overall service.
Keep up the good work!