Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

KR
Keith R.
De Forest, WI
05/21/2020
Best Service All Around
Everything about Wrench is top notch. I couldn’t be happier with the service they provide. These guys know what they are doing and how to treat a customer. Keep up the great work!

TK
Todd K.
Sun Prairie, WI
05/13/2020
Fantastic service
Wrench Auto explained everything they found and why it needed to be done, which was excellent. They did more work in less time and cheaper than when I went to Meineke, very impressed!

SP
Shirley P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/13/2020
The people and quick service
New to the area so went here on referral. What a great referral it was. Very patient workers explaining what they needed from me in order to fix my cars problem and then extremely accommodating and helpful making sure I had a car to drive, a quick turn around and fully answered questions. Never made me feel badly if I didn’t know something. Good prices. Definitely have my continuing business.

SI
Sarah I.
05/12/2020
Great Service as Always!
I appreciate that Wrench always calls to let me know what is wrong with my vehicle before performing any work and explains everything to me and what the cost is. They are an awesome small business in Middleton and I highly recommend them.

Mark C.
Black Earth, WI
INFINITI G37 Coupe
05/12/2020
Service on Infiniti
Customer and mechanical service top rate as usual. Never a surprise. Always the best.

JZ
James Z.
Buick LaCrosse
05/11/2020
Friendly customer service
Customer service was really good. So far my brakes work great. I called for a quote one day and the car was done the next day. That is a huge benefit. I would have given 5 stars but they did not use my brake pads I already purchased like we agreed upon. That being said, I would comeback when I need help in the future.

Jeff W.
05/06/2020
Always there for us
Ben and Reid are always ready to go when we have an issue. So when our car broke down this weekend, we brought right to the shop and dropped it off. Ben had an estimate too me before my coffee on Monday and we had the car back for dinner. Thanks, guys, for the continued amazing service.

PF
Peter F.
Acura TL
05/05/2020
I’ll be back
Had some brake issues so I took it in to see what was going on. They diagnosed the issue, quoted me the prices, which were very fair considering what needed to be done. They also told me a few other things that could be fixed right away but not essential right away. The work was done quickly and I’m very pleased with the results. I’ll be taking my car back next time I need any work done, great job.

AC
Alex C.
Scion xA
04/25/2020
Re-work Service
As a customer for the last 18 yrs, Ben and the mechanics at Wrench have always done a great job on my vehicles and have fixed issues that have been a result of faulty parts at no expense. Excellent customer service.

MK
Marianne K.
04/22/2020
Great Trusted Service
Great trusted service, honest assessment and fair prices. Have brought my car for several years, tried other auto shops but Wrench always ends up giving fair assessment and fixes other repairs that went bad. Highly recommend.

RP
Ryan P.
Oregon, WI
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/16/2020
Excellent service, fair and honest pricing, fast and friendly. Could not ask for better.

Madison, WI
Nissan Sentra
04/14/2020
Great service - takes the time to explain to you the options available for serving your vehicle.

JO
Julie O.
04/08/2020
Fantastic Service
In an era where customer service is lacking Wrench Auto Service excels. I couldn’t be happier with the prompt turnaround time on my automotive needs. Would definitely recommend them for any issues you have with your vehicle!

04/05/2020
Excellent sevice
Always excellent service and great prices

LT
Lauri T.
Madison, WI
04/03/2020
Quality, honesty, and great customer service!
Great experience!