Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

John C.
Honda Accord
05/14/2016
Happy with repairs
Thanks for fixing the problems I had after my previous visit. I'm satisfied with the repairs now. Thanks for all the printouts you provided. I'm keeping an eye on the oil now.

05/14/2016
Questionable service.......
After my last service I started having trouble with my power steering. I thought it was just the new belt but it got worse. When I checked under the hood I found that the power steering fluid container had not been reattached and was flopping around empty and rubbing on the new belt. I reattached the container filled it with fluid and it works fine now but I think it leaks now I just had to refill it. My engine oil started coming on whenever I turned a corner. It started getting worse so I checked the oil today and found nothing on the stick. What's up Ben? Am I missing something or is this what I think?
Ben B. from Wrench Auto Service responded on 06/16/2016

Hi John,

I am very sorry for the hassle of having a problem with your Honda right after we fixed it. I hope our follow up and warranty repairs are acceptable. Thank you for your business and thank you for contacting me about the problem with the repairs that were performed.
Sincerely,

Ben Beere - Wrench Auto Service

TK
Ted K.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
08/23/2013
Got your VM
Yes I got your message and I didn't see the point in calling you back. I know it's hard to give someone an estimate without seeing the damage.

Once I had your estimate though I felt I couldn't go else where without paying you for the inspection and then having them do the work. That would have probably cost me more than your quote so I had you do the work. Yes I made an assumption, that's on me.

You did what you said you were going to at the price you quoted me and it wasn't over inflated. Thank you!
Am I very happy or very satisfied? No
Was I impressed with your staff or their treatment of me? No
Can I recommend your place? Maybe I don't get that as an option. Sorry
Will I come back? ...

08/23/2013
Just not happy
When the estimate for $300 the total bill should be for $800 without warning. They could have given us a worse case scenario estimate then there wouldn't have been a surprise ending.
Ben B. from Wrench Auto Service responded on 08/27/2013

Ted,  I am sorry you feel this way and sometimes it can be difficult to give an accurate estimate without physically seeing the vehicle first.
When you called and requested a price quote, over the phone, for replacing the rear brake pads & rotors, I did not know the rear brake calipers were seized and the rear brake hoses were badly cracked. Once we inspected the brake system, I called you with the updated information before performing any repairs. You then gave me verbal authorization to complete the repairs.
I have tried contacting you via phone to discuss this matter, but had to leave a VM message. Please contact me if you are having any problems with your brakes or if you have any further questions about the repairs.

Thank you very much for your business.

Ben Beere

GB
Gloria B.
Ram 1500
10/27/2020
Experts, kindness
Professionals, knowledgeable, kindness, and quick follow ups about the problems.

KA

Jay E.
De Forest, WI
10/22/2020
Headlight
We called and made an appointment to have my headlight replaced as it had gone out. Not only did they replace the headlight, they checked all other lights and replaced as needed. I was very pleased with the service and it was done at the time promised.

Spann B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/21/2020
Awesome and Trustworthy
Every employee I have interacted with at Wrench Auto has been extremely knowledgeable. These guys know their stuff and they helped me make a decision without pushing the sale. They were able to answer every question and make me feel confident about the service they provided. Also, they were super flexible and were accommodating to my schedule.

Shane B.
Madison, WI
10/12/2020
Always Excellent Service!
I've been taking my cars to Wrench for many, many years. Everyone is always professional and oh-so-good at their jobs. They are simply the best in Madison.

TK
Theo K.
Oregon, WI
Toyota Avalon
10/09/2020
Fantastic service that makes sense
Every time something goes wrong with my vehicle I know I can depend on Wrench to identify the problem and to fix it for me

Tom S.
09/30/2020
Tires & more
My RAV needed tires and wee called around, got on the web, etc. Decided to have a set drop shipped at Wrench for all inclusive (mount, balance, TPS, and alignment) plus an assessment of things behind those tires. They told us in advance exactly what they'd charge and why and my bill had no surprises. Their assessment pointed to some things to consider and to pay attention to over the next few months. I am very pleased with their work and we'll go back.

Jeff W.
Acura RDX
09/29/2020
work done routine Maintenance
Great service routine! ... always excellent never to busy for a question and provide good suggestions for things that are going to need to be done which saves me money in rhe long run...

Hyundai Tucson
09/24/2020
Great service and great people
I highly recommend this place

09/16/2020
Friendly service, done right every time.
I have taken 4 cars here for over 15 years. They can handle anything, it is always done right the first time, and they tell me when I don't need something done. When a part fails prematurely they stand behind their warranty. This is a great place to take your car if you want to keep it running in top shape.

CF
Colleen F.
Verona, WI
Lexus IS 250
09/15/2020
Great Service as Always!
Today’s experience was as great at the others! Even with the new rules, Ben and his team were quick and efficient!
They also let you use a loner car while they work on yours for no day to day interference!
Thanks again everyone!

Meghann H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
09/15/2020
The service is professional and friendly.
I was able to get an oil change on my day off, im happy with the timely service.

Richard M.
Dane, WI
Mazda CX-3
09/12/2020
Customer satisfaction
Some places get it. This is one of them. The honest car repair shop is alive and it’s run by a customer specialist. I can’t recommend Wrench enough!!
Thanks to Ben and his team for coming through in a pinch💪