Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
John C. ReScore Review on 06/16/2016
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Happy with repairs"
Thanks for fixing the problems I had after my previous visit. I'm satisfied with the repairs now. Thanks for all the printouts you provided. I'm keeping an eye on the oil now.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 04/11/2016
Review Created: 05/14/2016 04:23 PM

"Questionable service......."
After my last service I started having trouble with my power steering. I thought it was just the new belt but it got worse. When I checked under the hood I found that the power steering fluid container had not been reattached and was flopping around empty and rubbing on the new belt. I reattached the container filled it with fluid and it works fine now but I think it leaks now I just had to refill it. My engine oil started coming on whenever I turned a corner. It started getting worse so I checked the oil today and found nothing on the stick. What's up Ben? Am I missing something or is this what I think?
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 04/11/2016
Review Created: 05/14/2016 04:23 PM
Ben B. at Wrench Auto Service responded on 06/16/2016

Hi John,

I am very sorry for the hassle of having a problem with your Honda right after we fixed it. I hope our follow up and warranty repairs are acceptable. Thank you for your business and thank you for contacting me about the problem with the repairs that were performed.
Sincerely,

Ben Beere - Wrench Auto Service

Ted K. ReScore Review on 08/27/2013
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Got your VM"
Yes I got your message and I didn't see the point in calling you back. I know it's hard to give someone an estimate without seeing the damage.

Once I had your estimate though I felt I couldn't go else where without paying you for the inspection and then having them do the work. That would have probably cost me more than your quote so I had you do the work. Yes I made an assumption, that's on me.

You did what you said you were going to at the price you quoted me and it wasn't over inflated. Thank you!
Am I very happy or very satisfied? No
Was I impressed with your staff or their treatment of me? No
Can I recommend your place? Maybe I don't get that as an option. Sorry
Will I come back? ...
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 08/21/2013
Review Created: 08/23/2013 02:35 PM

"Just not happy"
When the estimate for $300 the total bill should be for $800 without warning. They could have given us a worse case scenario estimate then there wouldn't have been a surprise ending.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 08/21/2013
Review Created: 08/23/2013 02:35 PM
Ben B. at Wrench Auto Service responded on 08/27/2013

Ted,  I am sorry you feel this way and sometimes it can be difficult to give an accurate estimate without physically seeing the vehicle first.
When you called and requested a price quote, over the phone, for replacing the rear brake pads & rotors, I did not know the rear brake calipers were seized and the rear brake hoses were badly cracked. Once we inspected the brake system, I called you with the updated information before performing any repairs. You then gave me verbal authorization to complete the repairs.
I have tried contacting you via phone to discuss this matter, but had to leave a VM message. Please contact me if you are having any problems with your brakes or if you have any further questions about the repairs.

Thank you very much for your business.

Ben Beere

Verified Customer on 04/25/2018
"Accommodating and Timely"
I was happy with their ability to allow me to drop my car off for the day and squeeze me in there busy schedule to do a diagnostic. They were able to get everything everything completed on time.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 04/24/2018
Review Created: 04/25/2018 04:51 AM
Mary B. on 04/21/2018
Mary said the staff did a good job.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 04/20/2018
Review Created: 04/21/2018
Brian M. on 04/20/2018
Brian said the staff did a good job, they were informative, efficient, and provided good service.
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3
Service Date: 03/22/2018
Review Created: 04/20/2018
George H. on 04/20/2018
George said everybody was so enthusiastic about getting to the bottom of the problem with the 4 wheel drive. It took the staff members about an hour. They told him what it would cost. It was a very helpful interview. An employee did some things on the computer to get his vehicle going again. It is drive-able today. He has already highly recommended the place. It was a really polite way of doing business.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 04/19/2018
Review Created: 04/20/2018
Eric V. on 04/12/2018
Eric said the staff did what he needed to have done on his vehicle. The service was fast and the staff gave him a discount on it.
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3
Service Date: 04/11/2018
Review Created: 04/12/2018
Kris M. on 04/06/2018
"Thanks for the explanations!!"
Appreciate that Ben fully explained what was needed in my car and gave me the option of what needed to be done right away and what could wait until the next service!
Vehicle: Acura MDX
Service Date: 03/16/2018
Review Created: 04/06/2018 12:09 PM
Brad B. on 04/06/2018
Brad said the service was very friendly. It got his problem taken care of in a quick and effective way.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 04/04/2018
Review Created: 04/06/2018
Brad F. on 04/05/2018
Brad said he was satisfied with the work and the price.
Vehicle: Saturn VUE
Service Date: 03/19/2018
Review Created: 04/05/2018
John H. on 04/04/2018
"Tnue up/oil change"
Appointment was timely made - next day after checking. Problem with battery was duly noted and slow leak in left front tire was repaired, oil and filter changed, and car ready by noon of appointment day.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 03/27/2018
Review Created: 04/04/2018 07:44 PM
Greg R. on 04/04/2018
"Trustworthy bumper to bumper service"
I have been a customer of Wrench Auto for almost 10 years. I keep going back because, simply put, I trust them. Their friendly and knowledgeable staff will walk me through what they did or what they recommend needs to be done. I am not a gear-head, so i appreciate their ability to talk to me in a way that i understand. The pricing is competitive, it is not the cheapest in town, but the quality of work and honesty more that makes up for it. Wrench Auto was recommended to me many years ago and they have continued to EARN my business ever since.
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Service Date: 03/15/2018
Review Created: 04/04/2018 01:10 PM
Eve M. on 04/04/2018
"Trustworthy"
I received the usual fast, reliable, and courteous service I have received for many years at Wrench Auto. So thankful to have such a good place close to me.
Vehicle: Kia Spectra
Service Date: 03/27/2018
Review Created: 04/04/2018 12:37 PM
David S. on 04/04/2018
"Great service"
My battery went dead. I thought I’d have to wait at least a day to get a new one. Not so. I called Ben and he made an appointment for that afternoon. Great customer service
Vehicle: Lexus ES 350
Service Date: 03/20/2018
Review Created: 04/04/2018 07:10 AM
Valued Customer on 04/04/2018
"Love the Service!"
Love the guys at wrench and the service they provide. Always willing to accommodate our needs. Give them a try if you are looking for a new mechanic. You won't be disappointed.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 04/02/2018
Review Created: 04/04/2018 06:43 AM
Jeff B. on 03/20/2018
Jeff said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Honda Ridgeline
Service Date: 03/08/2018
Review Created: 03/20/2018
Dennis H. on 03/17/2018
Dennis said the service is a good value.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 03/17/2018
Kyle S. on 03/17/2018
Kyle said the staff provided good service that was done fast. He had no complaints.
Vehicle: Mercury Sable
Service Date: 02/23/2018
Review Created: 03/17/2018
Sharon H. on 03/16/2018
Sharon said she was very satisfied.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 02/28/2018
Review Created: 03/16/2018
Peter L. on 03/15/2018
Peter said that the business provided good service, everyone was nice and they were professional.
Vehicle: Volkswagen R32