Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

John C.
Honda Accord
05/14/2016
Happy with repairs
Thanks for fixing the problems I had after my previous visit. I'm satisfied with the repairs now. Thanks for all the printouts you provided. I'm keeping an eye on the oil now.

05/14/2016
Questionable service.......
After my last service I started having trouble with my power steering. I thought it was just the new belt but it got worse. When I checked under the hood I found that the power steering fluid container had not been reattached and was flopping around empty and rubbing on the new belt. I reattached the container filled it with fluid and it works fine now but I think it leaks now I just had to refill it. My engine oil started coming on whenever I turned a corner. It started getting worse so I checked the oil today and found nothing on the stick. What's up Ben? Am I missing something or is this what I think?
Ben B. from Wrench Auto Service responded on 06/16/2016

Hi John,

I am very sorry for the hassle of having a problem with your Honda right after we fixed it. I hope our follow up and warranty repairs are acceptable. Thank you for your business and thank you for contacting me about the problem with the repairs that were performed.
Sincerely,

Ben Beere - Wrench Auto Service

TK
Ted K.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
08/23/2013
Got your VM
Yes I got your message and I didn't see the point in calling you back. I know it's hard to give someone an estimate without seeing the damage.

Once I had your estimate though I felt I couldn't go else where without paying you for the inspection and then having them do the work. That would have probably cost me more than your quote so I had you do the work. Yes I made an assumption, that's on me.

You did what you said you were going to at the price you quoted me and it wasn't over inflated. Thank you!
Am I very happy or very satisfied? No
Was I impressed with your staff or their treatment of me? No
Can I recommend your place? Maybe I don't get that as an option. Sorry
Will I come back? ...

08/23/2013
Just not happy
When the estimate for $300 the total bill should be for $800 without warning. They could have given us a worse case scenario estimate then there wouldn't have been a surprise ending.
Ben B. from Wrench Auto Service responded on 08/27/2013

Ted,  I am sorry you feel this way and sometimes it can be difficult to give an accurate estimate without physically seeing the vehicle first.
When you called and requested a price quote, over the phone, for replacing the rear brake pads & rotors, I did not know the rear brake calipers were seized and the rear brake hoses were badly cracked. Once we inspected the brake system, I called you with the updated information before performing any repairs. You then gave me verbal authorization to complete the repairs.
I have tried contacting you via phone to discuss this matter, but had to leave a VM message. Please contact me if you are having any problems with your brakes or if you have any further questions about the repairs.

Thank you very much for your business.

Ben Beere

SL
Steve L.
11/15/2019
Great Service and Warranty
Had new tires put on. They did it within a day and even saw me after for a question about my TPMS. Highly recommend, especially if you live in Middleton.

GB
Gordon B.
Buick Lucerne
11/15/2019
Best shop in town!
Amazing work at an affordable price!

Chevrolet Cruze
11/14/2019
Having just moved here this past summer I was in need of a car repair. I prefer to shop local so got several quotes from local shops. Wrench was the closest and most competitive so I scheduled my appointment. Very professional and friendly staff; did just what they said they would do. The warranty included with the service was above and beyond what I expected. The only thing keeping me from giving a 5-star review was they got the wrong part so had to wait for an extra day. Would definitely return for future service.

TN
Tom N.
Hyundai Elantra GT
11/14/2019
Great work
Got my car in and it was taken care of promptly with the job done well with no issues.

Mandy L.
Mount Horeb, WI
Ford Freestyle
11/12/2019
Wonderful Service!
Great customer service and free loaner car! They're honest in their work and their estimates, too! I highly recommend this place to everyone!

MK
Marianne K.
11/09/2019
Great service, recently brought my car in to fix a repair done by another shop. Very happy with the service.

Mike H.
Waunakee, WI
11/05/2019
Car Repair
Honest and great work. Thanks for the help in our time of need.

Craig S.
Saturn Aura
11/01/2019
Prompt and friendly service performed very well
Excellent service performed promptly and correct at a very reasonable cost.

SK
Stephanie K.
Prairie Du Sac, WI
Chrysler 200
10/25/2019
Great, quick friendly service!
I delt with a gentleman who was very kind and had answers for all of my questions. They were very prompt and great to work with. Will definitely recommend to any friends or family members in need of auto repairs and maintenance.

GG
Gretchen G.
Verona, WI
Ford Edge
10/25/2019
The entire team are very customer friendly and Tom Piller is an excellent service technician!
Tom completed the necessary work within the time frame promised and did a fantastic job!!!

FE

Madison, WI
Nissan Rogue
10/23/2019
Honest and sincere service
I have been to a lot of auto service garages in my 40+ years of driving, but yours has impressed me more than any. I wish I had found you sooner. Fantastic customer service and extremely skilled technicians.

DE
Dale E.
10/23/2019
Honest and reliable
The folks at wrench auto have consistently exceeded my wildest expectations. They are capable and professional. Competitive pricing and customer service well above most. I’ve recommended wrench to plenty of my friends and coworkers, and none of them have ever been disappointed.

TT
Tim T.
10/22/2019
Staff
Staff was very knowledgeable and straight forward about work to be done and costs. Explained service work in easy terms to understand.

Mc Farland, WI
Nissan Pathfinder
10/19/2019
Wrench Auto
Customer service at Wrench is always top notch. Have taken my vehicles here Edie years and I will continue to do so for years to come no matter how far away I live. Ben, Reid, and their team do a fantastic job!!

GS

Jim T.
Black Earth, WI
10/04/2019
Quality Service
The team at Wrench always does a good job and I have never been disappointed with results. Not the cheapest auto shop, but you pay for what you get.

Kelly B.
10/04/2019
Kelly B
Great customer service, thorough apoteciative information!