Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
John C. ReScore Review on 06/16/2016
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Happy with repairs"
Thanks for fixing the problems I had after my previous visit. I'm satisfied with the repairs now. Thanks for all the printouts you provided. I'm keeping an eye on the oil now.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 04/11/2016
Review Created: 05/14/2016 04:23 PM

"Questionable service......."
After my last service I started having trouble with my power steering. I thought it was just the new belt but it got worse. When I checked under the hood I found that the power steering fluid container had not been reattached and was flopping around empty and rubbing on the new belt. I reattached the container filled it with fluid and it works fine now but I think it leaks now I just had to refill it. My engine oil started coming on whenever I turned a corner. It started getting worse so I checked the oil today and found nothing on the stick. What's up Ben? Am I missing something or is this what I think?
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 04/11/2016
Review Created: 05/14/2016 04:23 PM
Ben B. at Wrench Auto Service responded on 06/16/2016

Hi John,

I am very sorry for the hassle of having a problem with your Honda right after we fixed it. I hope our follow up and warranty repairs are acceptable. Thank you for your business and thank you for contacting me about the problem with the repairs that were performed.
Sincerely,

Ben Beere - Wrench Auto Service

Ted K. ReScore Review on 08/27/2013
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Got your VM"
Yes I got your message and I didn't see the point in calling you back. I know it's hard to give someone an estimate without seeing the damage.

Once I had your estimate though I felt I couldn't go else where without paying you for the inspection and then having them do the work. That would have probably cost me more than your quote so I had you do the work. Yes I made an assumption, that's on me.

You did what you said you were going to at the price you quoted me and it wasn't over inflated. Thank you!
Am I very happy or very satisfied? No
Was I impressed with your staff or their treatment of me? No
Can I recommend your place? Maybe I don't get that as an option. Sorry
Will I come back? ...
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 08/21/2013
Review Created: 08/23/2013 02:35 PM

"Just not happy"
When the estimate for $300 the total bill should be for $800 without warning. They could have given us a worse case scenario estimate then there wouldn't have been a surprise ending.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 08/21/2013
Review Created: 08/23/2013 02:35 PM
Ben B. at Wrench Auto Service responded on 08/27/2013

Ted,  I am sorry you feel this way and sometimes it can be difficult to give an accurate estimate without physically seeing the vehicle first.
When you called and requested a price quote, over the phone, for replacing the rear brake pads & rotors, I did not know the rear brake calipers were seized and the rear brake hoses were badly cracked. Once we inspected the brake system, I called you with the updated information before performing any repairs. You then gave me verbal authorization to complete the repairs.
I have tried contacting you via phone to discuss this matter, but had to leave a VM message. Please contact me if you are having any problems with your brakes or if you have any further questions about the repairs.

Thank you very much for your business.

Ben Beere

Debra O. on 02/19/2018
Debra said everything was fine with his visit.
Vehicle: Honda Fit
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/19/2018
Luis G. on 02/16/2018
"Great work, real professionalism, awesome costumer service. "
Great service all around, been doing business with them for the last 4 years and never had a complaint or a bad experience.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S-10
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018 10:30 PM
Dan H. on 02/15/2018
"Top Notch Customer Service"
Wrench Auto Service has been great to work with. I had taken my vehicle to two local dealerships to fix an ongoing issue for a total of 8 visits with no luck. After calling Ben, Wrench diagnosed and fixed the problem within a few hours. The prices are competitive and the customer sercive is fantastic.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 02/13/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 05:21 AM
Debbie C. on 02/14/2018
Debbie said the business did a great job. It got her in right away, and the staff was very friendly.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Traverse
Service Date: 02/09/2018
Review Created: 02/14/2018
Adrianne M. on 02/14/2018
Adrianne said the team was great and easy to work with.
Vehicle: Acura MDX
Service Date: 02/01/2018
Review Created: 02/14/2018
Jean D. on 02/10/2018
Jean said the staff got her vehicle in and out in one day.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 02/08/2018
Review Created: 02/10/2018
Mike D. on 02/09/2018
Mike said they do a good job.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 02/07/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018
Freddy C. on 02/02/2018
Freddy said the business was very trustworthy and he was happy with the work. They did great work on the vehicle.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 01/30/2018
Review Created: 02/02/2018
Ken B. on 01/29/2018
Ken said the business fixes only what he asks and what needs to be fixed. He stated they are friendly and he gets along with them.
Vehicle: Acura RSX
Service Date: 01/25/2018
Review Created: 01/29/2018
Zhenyi Q. on 01/24/2018
"The work was done well and fast"
They helped change my alternator in just one day.
Vehicle: Toyota Yaris
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/24/2018 08:29 AM
Carol B. on 01/22/2018
"Awesome Service"
I had an issue with my car - and even though I didn't have an appointment - they were able to fit me in - and have my car ready for me in less than 24 hours later - which was very important to me since I was leaving that day I picked it up to go out of town.

I have taken several cars (mine, step kids, husbands) over there during past several years, and have never had a bad experience.

I highly recommend these guys.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
Service Date: 01/17/2018
Review Created: 01/22/2018 08:29 AM
Tricia M. on 01/05/2018
"Easy to get appt and very friendly "
Easy to get appt and very friendly.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/05/2018 06:49 AM
Stacey V. on 12/29/2017
Stacey said the service from the business was ready earlier than expected.
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy
Service Date: 12/01/2017
Review Created: 12/29/2017
Jackie H. on 12/23/2017
"people and service "
Always get you in when you need service a very friendly place and good work. I always feel safe when I drive away as they not only change the oil but check your car over and let you know if something else needs fixing.
Vehicle: Jeep Patriot
Service Date: 12/22/2017
Review Created: 12/23/2017 05:40 AM
Mike D. on 12/23/2017
Mike said this business was okay. He specifically asked them to let him look under his vehicle when they did his oil change. They forgot to let him view it.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 12/18/2017
Review Created: 12/23/2017
Rhonda S. on 12/23/2017
Spoke with Shawn. He said they run a clean business, at a fair price. They do a good job. He has already recommended them,
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 12/20/2017
Review Created: 12/23/2017
John R. on 12/20/2017
John said his experience has been good, so far. He would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Ford Econoline Wagon
Service Date: 12/14/2017
Review Created: 12/20/2017
Karen R. on 12/16/2017
"Service and value. Promptness."
Excellent, friendly and quick service. Will be returning more often.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius