Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

John C.
Honda Accord
05/14/2016
Happy with repairs
Thanks for fixing the problems I had after my previous visit. I'm satisfied with the repairs now. Thanks for all the printouts you provided. I'm keeping an eye on the oil now.

05/14/2016
Questionable service.......
After my last service I started having trouble with my power steering. I thought it was just the new belt but it got worse. When I checked under the hood I found that the power steering fluid container had not been reattached and was flopping around empty and rubbing on the new belt. I reattached the container filled it with fluid and it works fine now but I think it leaks now I just had to refill it. My engine oil started coming on whenever I turned a corner. It started getting worse so I checked the oil today and found nothing on the stick. What's up Ben? Am I missing something or is this what I think?
Ben B. from Wrench Auto Service responded on 06/16/2016

Hi John,

I am very sorry for the hassle of having a problem with your Honda right after we fixed it. I hope our follow up and warranty repairs are acceptable. Thank you for your business and thank you for contacting me about the problem with the repairs that were performed.
Sincerely,

Ben Beere - Wrench Auto Service

TK
Ted K.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
08/23/2013
Got your VM
Yes I got your message and I didn't see the point in calling you back. I know it's hard to give someone an estimate without seeing the damage.

Once I had your estimate though I felt I couldn't go else where without paying you for the inspection and then having them do the work. That would have probably cost me more than your quote so I had you do the work. Yes I made an assumption, that's on me.

You did what you said you were going to at the price you quoted me and it wasn't over inflated. Thank you!
Am I very happy or very satisfied? No
Was I impressed with your staff or their treatment of me? No
Can I recommend your place? Maybe I don't get that as an option. Sorry
Will I come back? ...

08/23/2013
Just not happy
When the estimate for $300 the total bill should be for $800 without warning. They could have given us a worse case scenario estimate then there wouldn't have been a surprise ending.
Ben B. from Wrench Auto Service responded on 08/27/2013

Ted,  I am sorry you feel this way and sometimes it can be difficult to give an accurate estimate without physically seeing the vehicle first.
When you called and requested a price quote, over the phone, for replacing the rear brake pads & rotors, I did not know the rear brake calipers were seized and the rear brake hoses were badly cracked. Once we inspected the brake system, I called you with the updated information before performing any repairs. You then gave me verbal authorization to complete the repairs.
I have tried contacting you via phone to discuss this matter, but had to leave a VM message. Please contact me if you are having any problems with your brakes or if you have any further questions about the repairs.

Thank you very much for your business.

Ben Beere

Verona, WI
GMC Yukon XL
02/19/2019
Friendly and Knowledgable
They do great work and in a timely fashion. They always let new know what repairs or maintenance I should consider in the near future to help get the most out of my vehicle. They don't push those repairs on you like other places but rather act as a consultant and explain why the repair or maintenance is recommended.

02/16/2019
Truck repair
Delivered faster than promised and the loaner makes it so convenient to be able to drop and go.

Chantel B.
Blanchardville, WI
02/12/2019
Amazing service and great people!
These guys are simply the best! Friendly, timely service and quality work. They really care about you and your car!

Jeff W.
Acura RDX
01/25/2019
Great Servive knowledge people
Every time I come into the shop it's always a pleasurable experience the owner and staff are very knowledgeable and very accurate when it comes to my vehicle and my wife's vehicle....i would not trust just anybody as I have had many bad experiences elsewhere.. over 4 years and going strong....

MK
Marianne K.
Great local auto mechanics
Great local auto mechanic shop. Fair prices, quick turnaround, free loaners, honest assessment. I have been using this shop for about four years, they came recommended from a family member that knows a lot more about cars then I do, but didn’t have time to do his own repairs or own the equipment., he used them for years. This is a much better experience for routine service and major repairs then a dealership or other repair shops.

Shane B.
Great Service, as Usual
I'm a longtime customer of Wrench Auto and have been 100% happy with every visit. These guys are the best at what they do.

CP
Chris P.
Acura TL
01/24/2019
Fast analysis and repair time!
Took my car in to get the heat fixed, were able to diagnose it in under a couple hours and have it fixed as soon as they got the parts

01/17/2019
Respond quickly to address the customer’s needs
Solution focused service from the start. Whether it’s providing a loaner vehicle or making special arrangements to get the parts needed to get the job done quickly.

Derrick S.
Ford Expedition
01/16/2019
Prefer Wrench over my Ford dealership
Top notch service. Ben and the Wrench team have always taken good care of me and my vehicles. Explanations are clear, consistent, prices are fair, and customer service is second to none. 5-star +!

Michael B.
Oregon, WI
01/16/2019
Customer Service is always great!
I have taken my vehicle here many times and I am always happen with their work and customer service. Loaner car is a bonus that really helps out. I would highly recommend Wrench Auto for any repairs.

JV
Jennifer V.
Nissan Quest
01/09/2019
Dependable
Ben and Reid always look out for my family’s vehicles not to mention our safety too! I appreciate their expertise as well as their flexibility in finding times convenient for us to have our cars serviced.

Dodge Dakota
01/09/2019
Great information
Ben was very clear about the issues and costs to repair them.

Anthony S.
Chrysler Pacifica
01/05/2019
Customer Centric Service
Excellent service to get my winter tires swapped. Wrench Auto handled my TireRack.com order perfectly. Clean and timely service. Definitely a returning customer.

PC
Paul C.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/28/2018
Another positive experience
Quick turnaround and comprehensive care as usual

Ron R.
Oregon, WI
12/27/2018
Tires
Ben gave some great options for tires and we worked to see what was our best option. They make sure you are happy when you walk out of the door.

Melissa G.
12/26/2018
Great Service!! Highly Recommend!!
Ben and Reid were so helpful, as well as their staff in diagnosing and fixing my car! Friendly, thorough, and reasonable! Thank you so much for getting me scheduled so quickly during the holidays!!!

12/21/2018
Detail onrentated, and thorough.

LW
Lavon W.
Oldsmobile Alero
12/21/2018
Great service and honest. Had service on my car by Wrench Auto 6 months ago and had the same problem again. Had car towed into them again and same day called and said part failed and they replaced it and ready to be picked up at no charge. Very pleased with their service and honesty. It’s hard to find service companies that are honest and professional now days! Thanks Wrench Auto,