Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

John C.
Honda Accord
05/14/2016
Happy with repairs
Thanks for fixing the problems I had after my previous visit. I'm satisfied with the repairs now. Thanks for all the printouts you provided. I'm keeping an eye on the oil now.

05/14/2016
Questionable service.......
After my last service I started having trouble with my power steering. I thought it was just the new belt but it got worse. When I checked under the hood I found that the power steering fluid container had not been reattached and was flopping around empty and rubbing on the new belt. I reattached the container filled it with fluid and it works fine now but I think it leaks now I just had to refill it. My engine oil started coming on whenever I turned a corner. It started getting worse so I checked the oil today and found nothing on the stick. What's up Ben? Am I missing something or is this what I think?
Ben B. from Wrench Auto Service responded on 06/16/2016

Hi John,

I am very sorry for the hassle of having a problem with your Honda right after we fixed it. I hope our follow up and warranty repairs are acceptable. Thank you for your business and thank you for contacting me about the problem with the repairs that were performed.
Sincerely,

Ben Beere - Wrench Auto Service

TK
Ted K.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
08/23/2013
Got your VM
Yes I got your message and I didn't see the point in calling you back. I know it's hard to give someone an estimate without seeing the damage.

Once I had your estimate though I felt I couldn't go else where without paying you for the inspection and then having them do the work. That would have probably cost me more than your quote so I had you do the work. Yes I made an assumption, that's on me.

You did what you said you were going to at the price you quoted me and it wasn't over inflated. Thank you!
Am I very happy or very satisfied? No
Was I impressed with your staff or their treatment of me? No
Can I recommend your place? Maybe I don't get that as an option. Sorry
Will I come back? ...

08/23/2013
Just not happy
When the estimate for $300 the total bill should be for $800 without warning. They could have given us a worse case scenario estimate then there wouldn't have been a surprise ending.
Ben B. from Wrench Auto Service responded on 08/27/2013

Ted,  I am sorry you feel this way and sometimes it can be difficult to give an accurate estimate without physically seeing the vehicle first.
When you called and requested a price quote, over the phone, for replacing the rear brake pads & rotors, I did not know the rear brake calipers were seized and the rear brake hoses were badly cracked. Once we inspected the brake system, I called you with the updated information before performing any repairs. You then gave me verbal authorization to complete the repairs.
I have tried contacting you via phone to discuss this matter, but had to leave a VM message. Please contact me if you are having any problems with your brakes or if you have any further questions about the repairs.

Thank you very much for your business.

Ben Beere

Volvo V70
12/14/2018
Pleased
I am pleased with the service.

JE
Jay M E.
De Forest, WI
12/07/2018
I was given a loaner and the service was performed as needed. The car is working great.

Rob B.
Chevrolet Traverse
12/05/2018
Great customer service!
Kind and knowledgeable owner and technicians. I’ve been taking my car to Wrench for years and have never been disappointed. I love that they are local and support the Middleton community.

Mike W.
Verona, WI
GMC Yukon
12/02/2018
GMC Yukon oil pressure issue
Described my issue with oil pressure readings and how they react to engine rpm. Wrench was able to duplicate the issue on a road test and then identified possible causes. They went thru testing and determined the fix was more major and not worth proceeding on a 2008 Yukon Denali with 205,000 miles. They were very honest about describing options.

Jackie H.
Verona, WI
Mercury Milan
12/02/2018
people and service
I always get good service and always feel save to drive my car after they service it.

Jay H.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/30/2018
Great people. Quality work.
I am always pleased with the service I get from Wrench. Ben is so personable and he is able to explain what’s wrong with our car in words we can understand. The service tecsh fix things right the first time and the car is always ready on time or early. They are a pleasure to work with!

TN
Tom N.
Hyundai Tiburon
11/28/2018
excellent work
The work done was excellent as well as the overall service.
Keep up the good work!

TD
Trina D.
Jeep Liberty
11/22/2018
Thank you Wrench Auto for the awesome and speedy service as always!

Shane B.
11/21/2018
As a long-time customer, I can't recommend Wrench Auto highly enough. I don't know that I would buy a brand they don't service.

Jim A.
11/18/2018
Friendly, honest
Took an older vehicle in for a number of things and I was informed right away what the minimum $ would be. They did not try to add on costs, etc...very nice people

ES
Eric S.
11/13/2018
Customer service
Truly help out a customer in need. Timely and efficient. Professional service, with a small town personal feel. Reed is a mechanical master doing great work on both our vehicles.

Cory B.
Nissan Versa
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Cory said the staff did their job.

11/07/2018
Best customer service
The customer service is excellent! I always leave feeling like you're taking care of my car and me. Thank you!

KH
Keegan H.
Ford Edge
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Keegan said the service was not perfect but pretty good.

KK
Kevin K.
Waunakee, WI
11/04/2018
I was very satisfied with my front end repair. When I called for quote, they provided a good number and I scheduled the work. They were done on time and at quoted cost. Also fixed another problem I was not aware of and it was still done an hour earlier then needed.

SL
Steven L.
Ford Crown Victoria
10/29/2018
Always Excellent Work
Great work, good warranty and no complaints.

LD
Larry D.
Buick Rendezvous
10/29/2018
Friendly and knowledgeable service techs
This is the first time I used Wrench Auto. I looked them up on line, and found many good ratings for them. They took me in on time and finished my repairs on a timely matter. They repaired the things that only needed repairs. No extra surprises or unexpected repairs that were not necessary. I would go back again.

Dave R.
Spring Green, WI
GMC Acadia
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the business was very quick to find the issues. They took the time to explain what was going on, and they fixed it.