Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

John C.
Honda Accord
05/14/2016
Happy with repairs
Thanks for fixing the problems I had after my previous visit. I'm satisfied with the repairs now. Thanks for all the printouts you provided. I'm keeping an eye on the oil now.

05/14/2016
Questionable service.......
After my last service I started having trouble with my power steering. I thought it was just the new belt but it got worse. When I checked under the hood I found that the power steering fluid container had not been reattached and was flopping around empty and rubbing on the new belt. I reattached the container filled it with fluid and it works fine now but I think it leaks now I just had to refill it. My engine oil started coming on whenever I turned a corner. It started getting worse so I checked the oil today and found nothing on the stick. What's up Ben? Am I missing something or is this what I think?
Ben B. from Wrench Auto Service responded on 06/16/2016

Hi John,

I am very sorry for the hassle of having a problem with your Honda right after we fixed it. I hope our follow up and warranty repairs are acceptable. Thank you for your business and thank you for contacting me about the problem with the repairs that were performed.
Sincerely,

Ben Beere - Wrench Auto Service

TK
Ted K.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
08/23/2013
Got your VM
Yes I got your message and I didn't see the point in calling you back. I know it's hard to give someone an estimate without seeing the damage.

Once I had your estimate though I felt I couldn't go else where without paying you for the inspection and then having them do the work. That would have probably cost me more than your quote so I had you do the work. Yes I made an assumption, that's on me.

You did what you said you were going to at the price you quoted me and it wasn't over inflated. Thank you!
Am I very happy or very satisfied? No
Was I impressed with your staff or their treatment of me? No
Can I recommend your place? Maybe I don't get that as an option. Sorry
Will I come back? ...

08/23/2013
Just not happy
When the estimate for $300 the total bill should be for $800 without warning. They could have given us a worse case scenario estimate then there wouldn't have been a surprise ending.
Ben B. from Wrench Auto Service responded on 08/27/2013

Ted,  I am sorry you feel this way and sometimes it can be difficult to give an accurate estimate without physically seeing the vehicle first.
When you called and requested a price quote, over the phone, for replacing the rear brake pads & rotors, I did not know the rear brake calipers were seized and the rear brake hoses were badly cracked. Once we inspected the brake system, I called you with the updated information before performing any repairs. You then gave me verbal authorization to complete the repairs.
I have tried contacting you via phone to discuss this matter, but had to leave a VM message. Please contact me if you are having any problems with your brakes or if you have any further questions about the repairs.

Thank you very much for your business.

Ben Beere

FD
Fern D.
06/26/2020
Came highly recommended
Ben was very easy to communicate with. Everything I needed done got done in one simple visit. Will use wrench auto service for everything I need in the future.

GA
George A.
06/25/2020
Thanks ! ! !
Thanks for excellent work and timely support.

JO
James O.
Buick Lucerne
06/21/2020
Excellent services!5AM

Joe P.
06/19/2020
Excellent place!
Service is excellent. They are thorough & they make sure all your questions are answered.

David S.
Acura MDX
06/12/2020
oil Change
Great service & good price.

TW
Theron W.
06/12/2020
The Best
You guys are the best

06/10/2020
Friendly and they get the job done fast.
Very affordable, looked at other things as I asked during appointment. Great service!!

WK
Walter K.
Verona, WI
Volkswagen Golf GTI
06/08/2020
Great job as usual. Timely, personalized service. Factory specs at a reasonable cost. Been going there for years with a variety of cars. Never disappointed.

06/05/2020
I would recommend to anyone

KK
Kevin K.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/05/2020
Truck repair!!
They were able to get my truck in quickly for repair. Had a leaking gas line and it was important I get in quickly. They were able to make the repair in the time they promised and the cost was less than estimated. Great service and I will be going back on my next repair!

Braedan B.
06/03/2020
Car problems fixed no hassel
Great to the point group seems very customer motivated and has best interest and pricing in customers favor

Betsy S.
06/01/2020
Down-to-earth and Quality Service
They were very thorough and explained everything they were doing. I feel confident taking my car there. I’m new to town, and they seem to be very well respected in the community.

GR
Greg R.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/28/2020
Ben and Tom P. did a fantastic job for us. We had all kinds of problems with our car, but they went above and beyond to find solutions in a timely manner. These guys are the best, highly recommended!