Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

John C.
Honda Accord
05/14/2016
Happy with repairs
Thanks for fixing the problems I had after my previous visit. I'm satisfied with the repairs now. Thanks for all the printouts you provided. I'm keeping an eye on the oil now.

05/14/2016
Questionable service.......
After my last service I started having trouble with my power steering. I thought it was just the new belt but it got worse. When I checked under the hood I found that the power steering fluid container had not been reattached and was flopping around empty and rubbing on the new belt. I reattached the container filled it with fluid and it works fine now but I think it leaks now I just had to refill it. My engine oil started coming on whenever I turned a corner. It started getting worse so I checked the oil today and found nothing on the stick. What's up Ben? Am I missing something or is this what I think?
Ben B. from Wrench Auto Service responded on 06/16/2016

Hi John,

I am very sorry for the hassle of having a problem with your Honda right after we fixed it. I hope our follow up and warranty repairs are acceptable. Thank you for your business and thank you for contacting me about the problem with the repairs that were performed.
Sincerely,

Ben Beere - Wrench Auto Service

TK
Ted K.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
08/23/2013
Got your VM
Yes I got your message and I didn't see the point in calling you back. I know it's hard to give someone an estimate without seeing the damage.

Once I had your estimate though I felt I couldn't go else where without paying you for the inspection and then having them do the work. That would have probably cost me more than your quote so I had you do the work. Yes I made an assumption, that's on me.

You did what you said you were going to at the price you quoted me and it wasn't over inflated. Thank you!
Am I very happy or very satisfied? No
Was I impressed with your staff or their treatment of me? No
Can I recommend your place? Maybe I don't get that as an option. Sorry
Will I come back? ...

08/23/2013
Just not happy
When the estimate for $300 the total bill should be for $800 without warning. They could have given us a worse case scenario estimate then there wouldn't have been a surprise ending.
Ben B. from Wrench Auto Service responded on 08/27/2013

Ted,  I am sorry you feel this way and sometimes it can be difficult to give an accurate estimate without physically seeing the vehicle first.
When you called and requested a price quote, over the phone, for replacing the rear brake pads & rotors, I did not know the rear brake calipers were seized and the rear brake hoses were badly cracked. Once we inspected the brake system, I called you with the updated information before performing any repairs. You then gave me verbal authorization to complete the repairs.
I have tried contacting you via phone to discuss this matter, but had to leave a VM message. Please contact me if you are having any problems with your brakes or if you have any further questions about the repairs.

Thank you very much for your business.

Ben Beere

Katlyn S.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Katlyn said the service was good.

BF
Brad F.
Saturn VUE
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Brad said the service was good.

NR
Nicole R.
Jeep Liberty
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Nicole said she didn't have any problems with them.

Mark W.
Nissan Murano
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Mark said he's been going to this facility for a long time and recommends them.

KD
Kathy D.
Kia Soul
10/18/2018
Everything is great.
Ben is wonderful. The service is efficient, thorough, timely, and reasonable.

James R.
10/18/2018
Honest, reliable and dependable
Ben has always been helpful, honest and fair! I would recommend Wrench to anyone looking for a dependable repair shop.

Mark W.
Nissan Murano
10/17/2018
oil change
experts in automotive repair. very friendly. always do the job right and if you have trouble after the repair of the car or truck it is corrected.

LJ
Lynn J.
Verona, WI
Chrysler 300
10/16/2018
Dip stick replacement of broken handle.
Finished the job in 30 minutes.

Rhys S.
Toyota Land Cruiser
10/16/2018
RegularMaintanence
Ben and his mechanics at wrench auto keep my car in great mechanical condition. Always, quick and hassle free. Always, calls and let's me know if new concerns have come up and when is best to deal with them. Thanks Wrench Auto!!!

JN
Jason N.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Jason said he recommends this business for service.

PA
Paul A.
Wisconsin
Dodge Dakota
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the employees were very friendly. They provided prompt service. They provided the right service.

Carson M.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Carson said that he would definitely recommend this business for service.

Mike D.
Chrysler
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the business is easy to deal with. They complete the work quickly and efficiently.

FE
Frank E.
10/10/2018
Professional service
Rapid response and courteous device and professional repair

Mason B.
Mercury Milan
10/08/2018
Always stellar service
Ben and his crew at wrench always do a stellar and timely job. Best mechanic shop in town!

DA
Dave A.
10/06/2018
Headlight
They communicate well, do the work on time, costs are reasonable, shop and environment are clean.

Sharon H.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Sharon said the staff got her in right away, they completed what they had to, and gave her a loaner vehicle.

ME
Mark E.
Verona, WI
10/01/2018
Honest people, great service !
Very responsive, very fair and awesome service. My kids don’t drive yet, but when they do, I will make them take their vehicles to Wrench - completely trustworthy.