Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

John C.
Honda Accord
05/14/2016
Happy with repairs
Thanks for fixing the problems I had after my previous visit. I'm satisfied with the repairs now. Thanks for all the printouts you provided. I'm keeping an eye on the oil now.

05/14/2016
Questionable service.......
After my last service I started having trouble with my power steering. I thought it was just the new belt but it got worse. When I checked under the hood I found that the power steering fluid container had not been reattached and was flopping around empty and rubbing on the new belt. I reattached the container filled it with fluid and it works fine now but I think it leaks now I just had to refill it. My engine oil started coming on whenever I turned a corner. It started getting worse so I checked the oil today and found nothing on the stick. What's up Ben? Am I missing something or is this what I think?
Ben B. from Wrench Auto Service responded on 06/16/2016

Hi John,

I am very sorry for the hassle of having a problem with your Honda right after we fixed it. I hope our follow up and warranty repairs are acceptable. Thank you for your business and thank you for contacting me about the problem with the repairs that were performed.
Sincerely,

Ben Beere - Wrench Auto Service

TK
Ted K.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
08/23/2013
Got your VM
Yes I got your message and I didn't see the point in calling you back. I know it's hard to give someone an estimate without seeing the damage.

Once I had your estimate though I felt I couldn't go else where without paying you for the inspection and then having them do the work. That would have probably cost me more than your quote so I had you do the work. Yes I made an assumption, that's on me.

You did what you said you were going to at the price you quoted me and it wasn't over inflated. Thank you!
Am I very happy or very satisfied? No
Was I impressed with your staff or their treatment of me? No
Can I recommend your place? Maybe I don't get that as an option. Sorry
Will I come back? ...

08/23/2013
Just not happy
When the estimate for $300 the total bill should be for $800 without warning. They could have given us a worse case scenario estimate then there wouldn't have been a surprise ending.
Ben B. from Wrench Auto Service responded on 08/27/2013

Ted,  I am sorry you feel this way and sometimes it can be difficult to give an accurate estimate without physically seeing the vehicle first.
When you called and requested a price quote, over the phone, for replacing the rear brake pads & rotors, I did not know the rear brake calipers were seized and the rear brake hoses were badly cracked. Once we inspected the brake system, I called you with the updated information before performing any repairs. You then gave me verbal authorization to complete the repairs.
I have tried contacting you via phone to discuss this matter, but had to leave a VM message. Please contact me if you are having any problems with your brakes or if you have any further questions about the repairs.

Thank you very much for your business.

Ben Beere

RK
Robin K.
Eldorado, WI
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
04/24/2019
The honesty and integrity with the staff. They are upfront with the cost and amount of time necessary to complete the process.
The men that own and operate The Wrench are kind, helpful individuals.

Jason B.
Ford Edge
04/22/2019
Trustworthy and great value
They were timely, thorough and explained in detail what was completed. Job well done!

MK
Marianne K.
04/17/2019
Honest Service, Fair Prices
Honest service, if something doesn’t need fixing immediately, they will guide as to when repairs need to be made. Meticulous about researching car manufacturers’ guidelines. Highly recommend!

Acura TL
04/16/2019
Quality work - Fair price
easy in - easy out - nice people - quality work - fair price.

04/08/2019
friendly, informative, completed repair timely.
Friendly, informative, completed repair timely.

Chris S.
04/05/2019
Great service. Very thorough.
The team at Wrench does a really great job. They are willing to take the time to explain the necessary repairs to my car in a manner that I can understand. Great value!

Marcy S.
GMC Acadia
04/03/2019
Excellent people!
Every time I talk to the people at wrench I am more and more impressed! They are fair, honest, and trustworthy. What more could you want? I recommend them to anyone that will listen! Thank you wrench for all you do!

KC
Kevin C.
04/02/2019
Routine service
As usual Ben and the crew took care of me with no issues.

Jeannine B.
Ford Transit Wagon
03/27/2019
Amazing service in a last minut pinch
Wrench auto service not only got us in for next day service but they fixed our van and made it possible to attend a family funeral, without needing to spend $500 on a rental car. They were kind, professional, and went above and beyond. We will definitely be going back!

RD
Russ D.
03/05/2019
Always reliable!
Ben is always professional. Team does a great job and they are practical with their recommended repairs. Great work Wrench team!!

DA
Dave A.
03/02/2019
Prius 12 V Battery
Excellent Knowledge, Excellent Sevice

Anna B.
Johnson Creek, WI
02/28/2019
I was referred by a friend and had excellent service. They were very helpful, specific about what was going on, and got my car fixed super fast!

SR
Sue R.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Sue said the business knows what's wrong with her vehicle right away. They fixed it and any problem she has, they take care of it. She trusts their work and they are reliable. She stated she feels they make her comfortable.

Stuart M.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
02/21/2019
I’ll be back...
Great service, knowledgeable staff & fair prices.

Had two different vehicles there and no complaints with their service.

Will be a repeat customer!

Stu

Verona, WI
GMC Yukon XL
02/19/2019
Friendly and Knowledgable
They do great work and in a timely fashion. They always let new know what repairs or maintenance I should consider in the near future to help get the most out of my vehicle. They don't push those repairs on you like other places but rather act as a consultant and explain why the repair or maintenance is recommended.

BG
Brian G.
Waunakee, WI
02/16/2019
Truck repair
Delivered faster than promised and the loaner makes it so convenient to be able to drop and go.

Chantel B.
Blanchardville, WI
02/12/2019
Amazing service and great people!
These guys are simply the best! Friendly, timely service and quality work. They really care about you and your car!

Jeff W.
Acura RDX
01/25/2019
Great Servive knowledge people
Every time I come into the shop it's always a pleasurable experience the owner and staff are very knowledgeable and very accurate when it comes to my vehicle and my wife's vehicle....i would not trust just anybody as I have had many bad experiences elsewhere.. over 4 years and going strong....