Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

John C.
Honda Accord
05/14/2016
Happy with repairs
Thanks for fixing the problems I had after my previous visit. I'm satisfied with the repairs now. Thanks for all the printouts you provided. I'm keeping an eye on the oil now.

05/14/2016
Questionable service.......
After my last service I started having trouble with my power steering. I thought it was just the new belt but it got worse. When I checked under the hood I found that the power steering fluid container had not been reattached and was flopping around empty and rubbing on the new belt. I reattached the container filled it with fluid and it works fine now but I think it leaks now I just had to refill it. My engine oil started coming on whenever I turned a corner. It started getting worse so I checked the oil today and found nothing on the stick. What's up Ben? Am I missing something or is this what I think?
Ben B. from Wrench Auto Service responded on 06/16/2016

Hi John,

I am very sorry for the hassle of having a problem with your Honda right after we fixed it. I hope our follow up and warranty repairs are acceptable. Thank you for your business and thank you for contacting me about the problem with the repairs that were performed.
Sincerely,

Ben Beere - Wrench Auto Service

TK
Ted K.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
08/23/2013
Got your VM
Yes I got your message and I didn't see the point in calling you back. I know it's hard to give someone an estimate without seeing the damage.

Once I had your estimate though I felt I couldn't go else where without paying you for the inspection and then having them do the work. That would have probably cost me more than your quote so I had you do the work. Yes I made an assumption, that's on me.

You did what you said you were going to at the price you quoted me and it wasn't over inflated. Thank you!
Am I very happy or very satisfied? No
Was I impressed with your staff or their treatment of me? No
Can I recommend your place? Maybe I don't get that as an option. Sorry
Will I come back? ...

08/23/2013
Just not happy
When the estimate for $300 the total bill should be for $800 without warning. They could have given us a worse case scenario estimate then there wouldn't have been a surprise ending.
Ben B. from Wrench Auto Service responded on 08/27/2013

Ted,  I am sorry you feel this way and sometimes it can be difficult to give an accurate estimate without physically seeing the vehicle first.
When you called and requested a price quote, over the phone, for replacing the rear brake pads & rotors, I did not know the rear brake calipers were seized and the rear brake hoses were badly cracked. Once we inspected the brake system, I called you with the updated information before performing any repairs. You then gave me verbal authorization to complete the repairs.
I have tried contacting you via phone to discuss this matter, but had to leave a VM message. Please contact me if you are having any problems with your brakes or if you have any further questions about the repairs.

Thank you very much for your business.

Ben Beere

MK
Marianne K.
02/21/2020
Awesome Service
Awesome service! They keep awesome records on services previously performed and provide warranty on all work.

EL
Erin L.
Mazomanie, WI
Jeep Liberty
02/17/2020
I’ve gone to Wrench Auto for years. They provide excellent service, and take the time to discuss vehicle issues (without trying to up-sell). Thanks!

Jeff W.
02/17/2020
Knowledge...integrity do the right thing
Great knowledge. Good service technicians who make sure my car is ready go and safe out on the road.

Thanks

DE
Dale E.
02/14/2020
Honest, capable, friendly
I’ve been privileged to live close enough to make Wrench my go to spot for all my vehicle maintenance and service needs. I have also made several dozen referrals to friends and colleagues desperately seeking a great group of mechanics to help them with their repair and maintenance needs. Without reservation I can confidently recommend wrench, and will continue to do so.

Kelly B.
02/11/2020
Great local mechanic!
I am a repeat customer and continue to return because of the excellent customer service, quality of work and professionalism of the staff! Already referred Wrench Auto Service to several others and will continue to do so.

Nissan Sentra
02/03/2020
Great service received - service options provided completed on time!

Chantel B.
Blanchardville, WI
Chevrolet Cruze
01/23/2020
Highly highly recommend!! The best auto repair shop around!!!!
These guys are simply the best. They are friendly, professional, and they do great work! They take the time to explain the issue, what needs to be done, and they even give you a print out explaining it all! They are timely and efficient and not to mention, the shop is clean! It’s very organized and so is the business as a whole. I’ve been a long time customer and will continue to recommend them to everyone I know!!! 10/10!!

SR
Sue R.
Hyundai ELANTRA
01/22/2020
This was my first visit and came away feeling I received excellent, very efficient and friendly service. I dropped my car off before opening and one of the mechanics was just walking up to the door when he saw me and welcomed me and took my paperwork before he even started. The work was completed 2 1/2 hrs early. When I went in to pick up my car Ben, who was exceptionally nice, explained all that was done in detail. I walked away feeling confident everything was taken care of and thinking I would certainly recommend them to friends and family.

GS
Gale S.
Oldsmobile Cutlass
01/22/2020
Reliable & good work/service.
Great!

TK
Troy K.
Ram 1500
01/21/2020
Everything went as planned.
Work was done as promised, on time and at the quoted price. Getting a loaner was handy for my hectic schedule.

Jon R.
Verona, WI
Chevrolet Suburban
01/16/2020
Quality work, and customer service.
Ben clearly updated me on the progress of my repair as the work was being done. I was extremely satisfied with the results and price. I highly recommend Wrench Auto Service.

Justin S.
01/14/2020
Quality clean work and great service!
Easy drop off and pick up. Work done is always top notch and always kept in the the loop on work being done. My go to place for my car.

Jesse M.
Hyundai Tiburon
01/14/2020
Awesome customer service
Had an alternator issue over the holidays and needed to get my car fixed asap and the staff was able to get me fixed up and on the road in 24hrs. Great customer service and quality work! Would recommend to anyone in need of auto repair.