Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

10/28/2020
Brakes and suspension work
Wrench accurately and quickly diagnosed the problems and have me a quote. They did the work described for the price quoted. These guys are professionals.

WK
Walter K.
Verona, WI
Volkswagen Golf GTI
10/27/2020
Great personalized service. Have used Wrench over the years for everything from routine factory recommended maintenance to tire installation to installation of aftermarket performance parts. Highly recommended.

GB
Gloria B.
Ram 1500
10/27/2020
Experts, kindness
Professionals, knowledgeable, kindness, and quick follow ups about the problems.

KA

Jay E.
De Forest, WI
10/22/2020
Headlight
We called and made an appointment to have my headlight replaced as it had gone out. Not only did they replace the headlight, they checked all other lights and replaced as needed. I was very pleased with the service and it was done at the time promised.

Spann B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/21/2020
Awesome and Trustworthy
Every employee I have interacted with at Wrench Auto has been extremely knowledgeable. These guys know their stuff and they helped me make a decision without pushing the sale. They were able to answer every question and make me feel confident about the service they provided. Also, they were super flexible and were accommodating to my schedule.

Shane B.
Madison, WI
10/12/2020
Always Excellent Service!
I've been taking my cars to Wrench for many, many years. Everyone is always professional and oh-so-good at their jobs. They are simply the best in Madison.

TK
Theo K.
Oregon, WI
Toyota Avalon
10/09/2020
Fantastic service that makes sense
Every time something goes wrong with my vehicle I know I can depend on Wrench to identify the problem and to fix it for me

Tom S.
09/30/2020
Tires & more
My RAV needed tires and wee called around, got on the web, etc. Decided to have a set drop shipped at Wrench for all inclusive (mount, balance, TPS, and alignment) plus an assessment of things behind those tires. They told us in advance exactly what they'd charge and why and my bill had no surprises. Their assessment pointed to some things to consider and to pay attention to over the next few months. I am very pleased with their work and we'll go back.

Jeff W.
Acura RDX
09/29/2020
work done routine Maintenance
Great service routine! ... always excellent never to busy for a question and provide good suggestions for things that are going to need to be done which saves me money in rhe long run...

Hyundai Tucson
09/24/2020
Great service and great people
I highly recommend this place

09/16/2020
Friendly service, done right every time.
I have taken 4 cars here for over 15 years. They can handle anything, it is always done right the first time, and they tell me when I don't need something done. When a part fails prematurely they stand behind their warranty. This is a great place to take your car if you want to keep it running in top shape.

CF
Colleen F.
Verona, WI
Lexus IS 250
09/15/2020
Great Service as Always!
Today’s experience was as great at the others! Even with the new rules, Ben and his team were quick and efficient!
They also let you use a loner car while they work on yours for no day to day interference!
Thanks again everyone!

Meghann H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
09/15/2020
The service is professional and friendly.
I was able to get an oil change on my day off, im happy with the timely service.

Richard M.
Dane, WI
Mazda CX-3
09/12/2020
Customer satisfaction
Some places get it. This is one of them. The honest car repair shop is alive and it’s run by a customer specialist. I can’t recommend Wrench enough!!
Thanks to Ben and his team for coming through in a pinch💪