Barney M.

well scheduled, promptly completed

Sharon / Michael B.
08/29/2016
Kind, cheerful, and honest
We had new tires put on our car. They recommended some all season tires and we are very pleased with them. Thank you, Wright
Automotive, for your excellent service!

Chevrolet Monte Carlo
08/19/2016
These guys just keep up good work
Just had the freon checked, was in and out before ya know it. Saved me a lot of time. Thank you

Chevrolet Suburban
08/14/2016
Flat out..... The do a great job
Had trans and power steering fluid change. The found out AC compressor was going out, took care of everything guickly . Thx

Connie, Norm W.
08/11/2016
Prompt and courteous service.
Matt is exceptional in handling your concerns. Of course we don't get to see to talk to the guys in the shop but we have used Wright for years and never had any issues with our vehicle repairs.

KR

KW
Kay and Denver W.
Chevrolet Silverado
08/04/2016
Honest, dependable, reliable owner and staff

David and Jennifer M.

Darl P.
Chevrolet Venture
07/18/2016
Air conditioner exam
I cannot remember when I have been so disrespected .I sat for 30 minutes while my car sat ideling outside while Matt shuffled papers. I finally had to ask him for my bill
Phil W. from Wright Automotive responded on 07/18/2016

Good evening Darl just read your post. I would like to start by saying I apologize for you not gettig the attention you deserve. I'm at home now but will discuss this situation in the AM thanks for bringing this to my attention. We will get it resolved and I'm sure sorry you felt disrespected that would never be Matts intention. Thanks I hope we can earn your respect again. Your Friend Phil Wright

TC
Tiffany C.
07/13/2016
Excellent business
Great service, they go above and beyond!

JE
Jason E.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/10/2016
Appointment made and stuck to timeline!
As always Wright Automotive treated me right. They made some recommendations that need to be done soon on my vehicle but in know way were they pushy about it.

Charles and Melody M.
07/09/2016
Great work
Very good to explain what was going on with vehicle and got the work done in good time. Worked to get the vehicle back to me in a timely fashion. I have used them for years, very friendly.

Pontiac Grand Prix
06/24/2016
Customer service. The crews know their stuff.
Could of ask for better service

Lisa B.
06/22/2016
Friendly service
Quick Friendly service!

Margeret / Darryl W.
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/21/2016
Neighborhood friendly
Quick, easy and highly recommendable.

Mark M.
Mercury Mountaineer
06/13/2016
Always a good job
They find your vehicle issues and seem to be good about fixing just what needs attention and not pushing extras or speculating on what may need fixed next. I go there all the time with vehicles and they keep running well. This time, I had upper ball joints going out in the front end of the vehicle. A lot of places would tell you to replace the lower ball joints while your at it but these guys said those were in above average condition and did not need any attention right now, just do the uppers and you will be in good shape. I like that approach.

EZ
Evelyn Z.
06/05/2016
The Peop;e
You always go above and beyond to make me feel confident that all repairs will be done in a timely manner.

RA
Robin / Dan A.
Trimble, MO
Lincoln Town Car
06/05/2016
GREAT people and service!!!
Always quick friendly service!!! Thanks!!!

Marva C.