SP
Shelli / Gregg / Joe P.
Kansas City, MO
11/05/2020
Friendly service and promptness of repairs
Always have had excellent service and excellent workmanship at a reasonable cost

Dusty & Maggie S.
11/04/2020
Tires
New tires, alignment, and oil change. Employees are always very kind and knowledgeable. We don’t even need to call around to get quotes, we know who we can rely on, to get the job done!

Dodge Durango
11/03/2020
Clean. Crew. Front desk polite and respectful
Good to go.
Not inexpensive although intelligence is a value.

Chris H.
Nissan Sentra
10/30/2020
Friendly and conscientious!
The Wright team seem to always get it done, on time. They've kept all my older cars on the road!

TO
Tawnya O.
Acura RL
10/28/2020
BEST place in the STATE!!
First, Collin and Beth are fantastic individuals. Great customer service and very kind and helpful. Phil is amazing! He went out of his was to help me with tires on my car. I will do business with them again and WILL tell everyone I know what GREAT service they give their customers.

GW
Gary & Judy W.
Nissan Frontier
10/27/2020
Collin was very professional.
We were worked into their schedule 2 days in a row. My tire light came on and I called and asked if they could check my tires in 30 minutes. They worked us in and charged us nothing. Then we had a flat tire On our other vehicle and they worked us in. They were great!

10/27/2020
Honest place and good work
Wright's did a quality job on my truck. I recieved a call giving me a quote on the problem. When I went to pick it up the price was quite lower. They were honest in the fact that it didn't take as long as they thought. That is a win win to recieve future work from me.

Jim M.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
10/23/2020
Yearly inspection
Everyone has always had a good thing to say and a friendly attitude. Always Wrights for me

10/20/2020
Car Inspection
Very good service and fast!

10/08/2020
Very Quick Service While I Waited
Scheduled some routine maintenance on my vehicle and was unable to drop off. I anticipated sitting around the lobby for a much longer period of time. Wright Automotive got right to my vehicle, completed the work, and got me on the road ASAP.

KZ
Ken Z.
10/08/2020
We have used Wright Autos for years. They have always offered excellent repairs and services in a timely and friendly manner.

ES
Ernie S.
Ram Pickup
10/06/2020
Ram service
Great service. Happens every time.

Mike B.
10/03/2020
Great Auto Shop
Confident Professional Service at a great price. Wright Automotive is a great place to take your vehicle for routine maintenance or repair work. Their service writers are friendly and efficient highly recommend them.

Dusty & Maggie S.
10/02/2020
Friendly and quick
I dropped my car off the night before and they had it fixed and ready for pick up the following afternoon. Friendly customer service and explained everything that needed to be done and then explained again at pick up!

CA
Carla A.
Ram 1500
10/01/2020
Pricing, staff and quality work
Wright automotive is the only place we will take our vehicles to from now on. Friendly knowledgeable staff. Very well priced thank you guys.I had paid twice as much for a clutch a couple years ago took the vehicle back twice and still didn't work called Wright took the truck to them it was fix right off the start then our Ram started having issues on Monday was able to get in there 2 days later once again very happy