Darin C.
Ram 2500
09/28/2020
Left truck for oil change
Called Thursday and made appointment for oil change. Told them at that time I needed it back by 2 for a Dr appointment downtown. Dropped off at 8:30 and again said I needed it back by 2. I called at 2 and was told it was in the shop and be done shortly. So I got there at 3. Sat there until 3:25 before someone was able to ask if I had been helped. They checked on my truck and said it would be any minute. Finally asked again at 3:40 and was told it would be another 30 minutes. So I had to call and cancel the Dr appointment I had been set 3wks ago and will know be another 2 weeks before I can get in again. A oil change does not take 2 1/2 hrs. If it was in at 2 like I was originally told there is no reason it should not have been done, especially when I originally made the appointment I told them I needed it by 2. My family does business with you through out the year and I will have to think about it awhile on wether I will be back.

RP
Robyn P.
Trimble, MO
Dodge Neon
09/21/2020
Couldn't get my car fixed unless I had thousands of dollars
I had my car towed last week to have Phill wright automotive take a look at my car and get it fixed, all the while I thought they were fixing my car Come to find out they took a look at it and decided it wasn't worth fixing but it took me calling them and asking them about my car and they said it would cost me in the thousands to get it fixed, and said it would be cheaper getting another car which is hard finding a decent car when you don't have a whole lot of money so now I'm without a car and I don't know what I'm going to do not to mention the cost of the tow all for them to say they couldn't fix it unless I had thousands of dollars!:(

Rick and Tammy R.
Kansas City, MO
03/17/2018
Decline
We've gone here for many years and spent a LOT of money for several vehicles, but during our last few encounters recently have been dissatisfied. Customer service has significantly declined, we no longer feel like a valued customer so we will be taking our business elsewhere.

M H.
02/18/2018
AVOID THEM MY TRUCK BROKE DOWN 4 DAYS AFTER THEY WORKED ON IT!!!!
I have been taking vehicles to Wright for years now before they opened the newer shop on James St. I had to have my vehicle towed to them for what they said was the battery. They replaced the battery but four days later I got stranded because my truck still would not start again. I should mention that I paid over $2k for repairs not even 24 months ago for the exact same problem and found out recently that all that work is not warrantied except the battery which is covered by manufacture warranty. Two tow bills in less than 7 days and me being stranded for hours because I trusted them. Once you leave their lot its your problem they will not warranty any of their work!!!!!!! They just want your money!!!
Phil W. from Wright Automotive responded on 03/09/2018

Hello M H,
   We appreciate your loyalty and apologize if your experience here at Wright Automotive didn't meet your expectations. Every single service we provide here is done with the utmost importance and professionalism. We understand that having vehicle issues can stir up emotions due to the financial burden they might bring. We do provide a 12 month/1 year warranty on all work performed (some repairs do have manufacture warranty for longer periods of time and mileage.) We would be more than happy to refund you for the most recent visit, as we take pride in keeping our customers happy. I (Phil Wright the owner of Wright Automotive) would even go as far to say that we would have been more than happy to work with you if the issues were related to the work performed on 03/30/2016, but unfortunately that was not the case. I welcome any potential customer to contact any of our current customers if possible or look at any of our 200+ verified reviews online to see the sort of satisfactory work we have been providing for over 21 years. Our number one goal is not to take our valued customers money, but to ensure our customers satisfaction and most importantly safety on the road.

Thanks,

Phil Wright

Darl P.
Chevrolet Venture
07/18/2016
Air conditioner exam
I cannot remember when I have been so disrespected .I sat for 30 minutes while my car sat ideling outside while Matt shuffled papers. I finally had to ask him for my bill
Phil W. from Wright Automotive responded on 07/18/2016

Good evening Darl just read your post. I would like to start by saying I apologize for you not gettig the attention you deserve. I'm at home now but will discuss this situation in the AM thanks for bringing this to my attention. We will get it resolved and I'm sure sorry you felt disrespected that would never be Matts intention. Thanks I hope we can earn your respect again. Your Friend Phil Wright

Cindy S.
04/09/2021
Wonderful customer service
Great customer service good workmanship and they always do everything that they tell you they will do!

VA
Vernon & Deanna A.
Camden Point, MO
GMC Acadia
04/08/2021
Owners are great!
I have known Phil for a long time and he has always done excellent work he’s always had a really good reputation with his customers I trust this man with anything that I bring to him. it’s just an excellent place to have your car worked on he can take care of whatever you need to have done

Dennis / Sherry B.
Plattsburg, MO
Oil change/car inspection
On time, detailed maintenance answers, professional and clean environment

Marvin / Deloris D.
GMC Envoy XL
04/07/2021
Tires replaced, broker transmission pan bolts extracted and replaced
They took care of broken transmission bolts, fixed a leak in the cooling system and installed new tires at a reasonable price and in a reasonable time frame.

CG
Craig G.
Ford Police Interceptor
Hometown feeling young energy
The quality of work is very good.
The service makes you feel valued. It’s small business at its best.

LH
Larry H.
Chevrolet Camaro
Best in town
I have been taking my vehicles to Wright Automotive for 17 years. I have never had one complaint about their service. They are upfront about what needs to be done not needs to be done and discuss everything they're going to do before they do it.

Kia Rondo
04/03/2021
The people who work there
I totally recommend Wright Automotive. They explain everything and give prices for everything. They dont just fix it and say "this is what you owe us." Being a woman, that is worth EVERYTHING to me.

CP
Chad P.
04/02/2021
trust worthy to do the job right
experience was great as usual they take care of your needs every time

Mike & Brandell L.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/01/2021
Took my truck in to get inspected for new tags. Truck needed a new tie rod and some shocks. They got me in the same week and turned the truck around in a day. Great service and fair pricing for the work. Will definitely be back in the future.

Randy & Cheryl M.
Kansas City, MO
04/01/2021
Friendly Service Here
Phil and the team are always friendly, honest and thorough. They give you the options on a repair and allow you to make decisions without pressure or unnecessary repairs.