Cammie W.
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Cammie said the business was great and she has nothing but positive things to say about them.

TV
TOM V.
Nolensville, TN
Porsche Cayenne
06/10/2020
They are professionals who truly care!
They spent time researching the solution to the problem and researched further with new information. They were able to come up with a solution that saved me money and solved the problem.

KL
KELLY L.
Mercedes-Benz G55
06/09/2020
Excellent customer service
Honest, trusted repairs. Thank you!

EY
EVELYN Y.
BMW M3
06/01/2020
Always Awesome!
Wurster's has taken care of my BMW M3 and all of the other cars in our family. They are consistently HONEST, dependable, and capable. They take such good care of each customer. It is our only choice for car repair.

Thank you Mike & team!

WF
WESS F.
Dickson, TN
Land Rover Range Rover
05/29/2020
Third trip!
Third trip!I’ve been very satisfied with the work that has been done to my range rover.

JOHN ED M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/29/2020
feedback
good job

SA
Scott A.
05/27/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Laura she said they are very happy with the service provided here, they have always been very responsive, trustworthy, and she has never had any issues.

KD
Karen D.
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Karen said they ere good, thorough, prompt, and had good communication.

Jeep Cherokee
05/19/2020
Best Mechanic in Greater Nashville
I truly appreciate the honesty of Wurster's Foreign Car Repair, and think they do a great job taking care of my vehicle. I have been coming here for over two years, and wouldn't even think about going any where else. They do a great job, are timely, and very polite. I will continue to take both of my vehicles here for years to come.

STEVE C.
Chevrolet Colorado
05/19/2020
Chevy Colorado Owner
They were courteous, quick to look at the problem and respond to me about it, gave an accurate quote before the work was done and even finished the job sooner than expected. I also appreciated the measures they took to protect me and themselves during this Coronavirus threat. I definitely recommend them!

Mercedes-Benz C230

Nashville, TN
Lexus GX 460
05/12/2020
My experience
They are quick, courteous and communicate very well!

DEEDEE S.
04/30/2020
Wurster's is a very honest and timely business! We have been using them for over 5 years and have ALWAYS been extremely pleased with their service! Would highly recommend!

TR
THOMAS R.
Smyrna, TN
04/21/2020
Trusted go-to shop
Wurster’s is my go-to shop for repairs on my antique vehicle as well as my relatively newer ones. Over the years the quality and level of service keeps me coming back. Sometimes I like to purchase unique or hard to find parts myself and Wurster’s will do installation. Many shops won’t do that.

LH
LONNIE H.
BMW 750i xDrive
04/17/2020
The Best in Town
Mike and team at Wurster's are always the best in town. Reliable, quick and reasonably priced. Above all, they are honest and know how to repair cars.