Don S.
Jaguar XJ-S
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Don said they did what they needed to do for his vehicle and he is very satisfied with them.

RY
RON Y.
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
08/13/2019
Always the best service and the nicest people.
Wonderful people!

KL
KELLY L.
Brentwood, TN
Mercedes-Benz G55
08/01/2019
Friendly and thorough!
This was my first visit, and I was very impressed with the friendly owner and staff, how they were willing to spend the needed time discussing my car’s issues, and the quality of care. They have definitely earned my business on my new (used) car!

CG
CATHERINE G.
College Grove, TN
Lexus GX 470
07/30/2019
Honest
I’m always pleased with the workmanship that Wurster's provides and their willingness to communicate... also very accommodating! Nice folks.

JERRY B.
Antioch, TN
Mercedes-Benz C300
07/27/2019
Wursters comes thru again Thanks Mike and crew
Receive call on Thursday morning car will not start, after trying for about a hour myself,I called Triple A.Take it to Wursters and in less than 24 hours I am getting the call Mr Binkley your car is repaired and ready to be picked up,just that easy leave and they repaired at much better than dealer rates.

t

SR
SUZANNE R.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
07/27/2019
Best Service Always
The entire team at Wursters is just great. They are honest, dependable and very knowledgeable. I recommend them to everyone.

FR
FRED R.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
07/26/2019
Again, excellent service. I was In and out of the shop within an hour. Provided assessed service need for next visit. Great customer centered ènvironment.

KE
KENT E.
Brentwood, TN
07/24/2019
Great TLC for my auto and excellent service
Mike and his team provide excellent repair service but their customer care is what makes them stand head and shoulders above anyone I've ever used.

Mark M.
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the business did what they said they would do in a timely manner and the price was also fair.

BW
Bill W.
Columbia, TN
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Bill said they did a good job. They were up front and did not try to up sell. They expedited the service

JIM P.
07/19/2019
Knowledge and kindness
They know cars, get it right, and are always kind!

SAM M.
Nissan Xterra
07/16/2019
Great service is so appreciated.
I received a referral from another local mechanic to take my foreign make vehicle to Wurster's as the mechanical issues were beyond their expertise. Not only did Wurster's handle my car's problems expertly but my son's as well. They are honest and their service is excellent. Thank you, Wurster's.

GM
Greg M.
Chevrolet Camaro
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Greg said he appreciated the customer service.

EG
EMILY G.
Volkswagen Eos
07/12/2019
Great Service Every Time!
These guys continue to impress me with their honesty and commitment to service. My repair actually ended up costing less than what they quoted me at the beginning, which was quite a relief when it came time to pay the bill. My car is running great after my service! They’re always kind, courteous and service oriented, and I greatly appreciate that!

Mike P.
Volkswagen Passat
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the business always does a great job.