Nashville, TN
Volvo S60
12/06/2019
oil filter wasnt tighten
hopefully the aluminum head didnt warp. still have fingers crossed. not sure why the cap wasnt used to tighten oil filter.
maybe the mechanic will try to pay attention to details next time. if not you have a 30 mile radius, if that, till no oil pressure.
the owner mike was really nice and you cant blame him.

TL
TOM L.
06/16/2019
Horrible service, misdiagnosed problem, $1,500
Horrible!! I took my 2003 Audi in to check what appeared to me as a transmission problem. The car would miss, lunge and skip a beat. I told Ross I thought it might be the transmission, which I feared would be costly. After checking it out, while I waited, I was told “I have good news and bad news, it is not the transmission, but It is the bolts tying the engine to the frame”....that will cost $1,500. I asked how the tiedown bolts could make the car lunge. Ross told me that it was the weight of the engine shifting around.
A few days later I picked up my car and on the way home I could see the car was not fixed. I took it back into Wurster’s and this time the problem was diagnosed as a $9,000 transmission problem.
My problem is: 1) someone
Misdiagnosed the problem 2) I was charged $1,500 because of the mistake 3) I was refused a rebate, or partial rebate, on the bad diagnosis 4) if I had known the total bill would be $10,500—-I would have
sold the car, which I did later. So.....I lost $1,500 on a partial, incomplete, misdiagnosis. I bought a new car, but made sure Wurster’s would not touch my new car.

AT
A T.
Gallatin, TN
03/27/2019
Car repair ....NOT...but new car damage....YES
Took our car to these guys and they lie a lot....they use salvaged parts and never fixed the car...out over a $1000and when we got the car back there was new exterior damage caused by their shop and they refused to fix it or own up to it.....Never go here people …..

TC
TROY C.
12/19/2018
Comprehensive service of my mercedes and audi.
Honesty and great communications regarding service needs.

CHUCK H.
Thompsons Station, TN
Porsche 944
09/06/2017
Porsche 944 - Didn't complete work
A couple of the issues I asked them to work on was to fix my Sun Roof and the Wiper Motor checked. When I get the car back, the Sunroof was not fixed. They neglected to install a latch on the right side. The roof leaks and I can't even remove it. On the wiper motor I decided to purchase one on my own when they told me it would $600 for a motor. Michael told me if I bought one online they would install for $300. I found them online between $85-$250 so I bought one. The first one was bad so I had to return and get another. Wursters installed and said it was noisy but it worked. I said I would listen to it and determine if it would bother me. Upon pickup (my wife picked up) the wipers didn't seem noisy and the wipers worked. When she got the car home I reviewed the work that was done. The wiper motor now doesn't turn off, could be a wiper switch, the kick to the teeth was that the motor wiper install cost me $500 NOT $300. I'm guessing because they had to install it twice. What makes me mad is if I would have let them buy a motor for it and it didn't work and they had to return it, they would charge me double bc they got a bad part from their supplier? So why should I? Though they are very nice people their mechanics have made many mistakes on my vehicles over the past 20 years. I'm just glad that after I sell this Porsche it will be the last time I have to have my car worked on by this shop....

KE
Kevin E.
Audi Q7
07/13/2017 Category: Service
Kevin said his experience with this business was terrible and he will never go back. The price this business quoted him was outrageous so he took the vehicle somewhere else and got the work done for less. They still charged him for a diagnostic fee even though the didn't do any work on the vehicle.

LN
LARRY N.
03/18/2016
very disappointed that my front brakes grind at every stop and you tell me it's ok
very disappointed
Mike W., President from Wurster's Foreign Car Repair Inc responded on 03/24/2016

Mr. Newell, I am sorry you are disapointed with Wurster's Foreign Car Repair, Inc.  The replacement of the brake rotors would not cause your brakes to grind, we suggest you take your vehicle back to the auto repair shop that replaced your front brake pads with aftermarket parts and put factory brake pads on and this would stop the noise you are hearing.  We hope to service your vehicle in future.   We do appreciate your business.

Sincerely,

JILL B.
Nashville, TN
Porsche 911
09/02/2013
Disappointing Experience
We stopped doing business with Wursters after we spent several thousand dollars on repairs and then got another repair quote for over $600.00 that was easily completed by a competitor for $212.00. Makes one wonder how much we could have saved for previous repairs.
Mike W., President from Wurster's Foreign Car Repair Inc responded on 09/23/2013

Since August of this year we have made several repairs to this vehicle all of which were related to the age and mileage as well as performed a routine maintenance service. With the vehicle being 14 years old and having 112,000 miles these types of repairs are to be expected. On the last visit the car came in having smoke in the engine compartment and leaking oil. We diagnosed it as needing replacement of spark plug tube seals and quoted a price which is $100 less than what the dealer charges for this same repair and did not charge the customer for the time spent diagnosing the problem. We always strive to provide excellent service with reasonable prices. In fact we have not increased our labor rates since 2009.

Steve B.
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Steve said that he has to go back. He had some service work and picked it up. As he was driving his vehicle home he noticed there was a steering issue. He stated the steering is worse than when he brought it in and seems dangerous.

DK
David K.
Nolensville, TN
09/13/2018 Category: Service
David said vehicle was towed in on a Tuesday, and was not finished until the following Friday. He would not recommend the business because of the time it took to service his vehicle.
Mike W., President from Wurster's Foreign Car Repair Inc responded on 09/17/2018

Mr. Kaiser,
Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're experience with us did not meet your expectations. We strive to provide the best quality service possible and as quickly as is possible. Unfortunately, due to the nature of some auto repairs occuring unexpectedly, your vehicle was not on our schedule when we received it at 5:00pm on Tuesday Sept 9 following Labor Day when our business had been closed. Therefore, we had to work your vehicle into an already heavily scheduled week. While our priority is quality work, we also know how important it is to get your vehicle back to you as soon as is possible. Our records indicate that the work was completed on your vehicle the following Tuesday Sept 11. We're disappointed to know your experience was not what you had anticipated in this regard and hope that you might understand the circumstances in this case and be willing to give us the opportunity to earn your business in the future. Your input is valuable to us, and you can be confident that we will always do our best for you.

Michael P.
Spring Hill, TN
09/20/2014 Category: Service
Michael said this business does a great job and they are very nice, however, his radio is stuck because the key for it no longer works after the repairs were completed. The wires are not all completely reconnected and a fuse needs to be replaced. He waited an additional 2 days for them to start the repairs due to being short staffed.

RD
Rodger D.
Duck River, TN
04/22/2014 Category: Service
Rodger said this business is expensive. They wanted three times the amount of money for a part he needed. He could get it cheaper from another business. The mechanic ruined a chrome part on his bumper. He would not recommend them to others but chose not to elaborate on the reason.

TG
TOREY G.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
06/21/2018
Disappointed and sad
We dropped my sons car off with a note that his check engine light was on and that the indicators was it was his transmission. The car was fixed in a day, transmission fluid only changed but the check engine light was still on and never checked.
A week later we are scheduling the car going in and our fear is we are going to have to pay for labor that was done last week. Very disheartening service!

TC
Tom C.
Mercedes-Benz E320
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Tom said he sent his son in with the vehicle looking for help, the staff charged him a large bill for the diagnostic and pushed for repairs totaling $4,400. The business is raising service costs, and the prices are higher than other businesses in the area. However, Mike and the staff provide quality service.
Mike W., President from Wurster's Foreign Car Repair Inc responded on 03/21/2018

Mr. Curl,

It is our goal to provide the best possible customer service to all our clients, and therefore we take your opinion very seriously. Your vehicle was presented to us with the request for a general inspection. We were advised by your son that this was following a front end impact accident where the vehicle was totaled by the insurance company and you decided to keep the car and had already performed some repairs. We performed the general inspection which revealed remaining repairs that we felt were necessary. When we are requested to perform a general inspection it is our duty to provide a thorough report of the condition of the vehicle as well as any and all repiars needed. With that report, we also provide clear itemized estimates for repairs. We feel it is only fair to the customer to include estimates for the recommended repairs (whether we perform the work or not) in order to provide the most comprehensive report possible. We even provided pictures in an effort to best explain the findings of the inspection. We charged only a half hour of labor (our minimum service charge for any diagnostic) at a rate which is actually below comparable rates in our area. We treat every customer the way we'd want to be treated with respect and integrity which to us includes never using hard sell tactics. There is simply no necessity and no place in our company for that type of buiness conduct. Again, your experience and opinion is very important to us, and I welcome you to contact me to discuss this matter further in the hopes of finding a positive resolve.

Sincerely,

Alex B.
Brentwood, TN
Nissan Titan
07/25/2017 Category: Service
Alex said it took three to four times longer than promised because they had the wrong parts.