Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

KAREN C.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
08/16/2018
The people
You always get great service and I feel there is honesty as what might need to be done.

SD
Scott D.
Honda Insight
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Scott said he always used them, the service is terrific and he has nothing but good things to say about the facility.

CG
Carol G.
Chrysler 200
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Carol said that the place was great.

PM
PAUL M.
08/09/2018
Ten Stars
It seems unfair that you can only give a 5 star review. If I could give this facility 10 stars I would. You can't get any better than this. I bring all my vehicles there for service and I have never been disappointed. Too bad I can't say the same for the automobile dealerships.

EA
EVELYN A.
08/04/2018
Excellent place to take your vehicle for service
I took my car in for a problem with a bad tire. Service was quick and efficient and I was able to drive away with the bad tire replaced in a very short period of time. I would definitely go back to this place again if I need service for my car.

Bill M.
Dodge Sprinter
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Bill said he likes them and they do a good job.

GS
Gerry S.
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Marilyn. She said she likes everything about the place and she is satisfied.

JASON M.
07/27/2018
Great job, honest & reliable. Found my permanent mechanic

EB
ESIN B.
07/21/2018
Greatest Mechanics
Fantastic service..knowledgeable and professional and fair.

Ron G.
BOYNTON BCH, FL
Mercedes-Benz E320
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Ron said he knew exactly what to do, and he did it. His expertise was appreciated.

MICHAEL R.
Chrysler 300
07/18/2018
Quick service as usual
They have the best and fastest service around. Been my go to mechanics for years and will continue to be so.

SK
Steve K.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the business has fair prices.

AT
Alan T.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Alan said this business was absolutely fantastic. His battery was under warranty and he took his receipt in and they replaced his battery for $28. They could have told him there was something else wrong with his vehicle but they didn't. They were reputable and he wanted to thank them for their service. He will be going back if he needs anything else done.

IG
Igya G.
Nissan Murano
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Igya said the service was very good.

AJ
Angie J.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Angie said the employees were timely, flexible with their pricing, and took care of everything.

TP
Tiffani P.
07/10/2018
Revision to positive review
Hi Lopez, I hope you are doing well. I am still waiting for you to get back to me, like you stated in your text message that you would be getting back to me when you got back in town. I understand you probably got busy, but I am resending the previous text I send you just in case you didn't receive it?. I am asking for a refund for half of the monies I paid due to the fact my vehicle was never fixed and it ended up being fixed by Cadillac on a RECALL for the problem that apparently your computer did not show, I have the documents to show for proof if need be. I am requesting a refund for $250.00 which is half of what I paid and is only right, fair and ethical. Please myself and my family have known you for a long time and have never done wrong by you. PLEASE SEND A refund for half of what I paid to my home address, I have be requesting this from you for over a month, I understand you are a very busy man, so please please do right by me and send a refund to my home. July 2, 2018
July 10, 2018
Also requested several other times and I have all the texts and documents to provide on this website and to provide legallyif need be.

It was the Cam Actuator the entire time, I have the documents to show from Cadillac that is was the problem and fixed on a recall. "YOUR COMPUTER SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU WHAT WAS WRONG WITH MY CAR ALL THE TIMES IT WAS THERE FOR THE SAME THING WITH THE ENGINE AND ENGINE LIGHT!

Sent July 2, 2018
Sent July 10, 2018

Please let me know when I will be receiving my requested refund of $250. Please send to my address via mail. I look forward to hearing from you.

Tiffani pilallis

TP
Tiffani P.
07/08/2018
Revision to positive review
I had my vehicle towed to Xpertech to be fixed with the engine light on and the vehicle running rough, the 1st time my vehicle was there over a week and I was told the vehicle was "fixed" (only After I called to check on my car) and that the bill was $500 and change. I paid my bill and picked up my car, the next time I drove my car was 4 days later and the engine light was back on, the car was running even rougher and I broke down on I-95. I called to inform Xpertech what was happening as I am handicapped and scared being in that situation. I has my car towed back down to Xpertech and the car was there for over a week again, I called to check on my car again and was told it was "Fixed" again and ready! They were kind enough to bring it to me due to the fact I'm handicapped and very ill. A week later the engine light was back on and my car broke down again, I called and told what was happening and was told that it would now cost me A lot more money than the $500 I had already paid. I ended up finding out that there was a RECALL on my vehicle for the Cam Actuator which is why my car kept breaking down and the dealership Fixed it correctly, where I have documentation to prove it! I have asked for a refund numerous times and have only requested half $250 back to be fair and have been told I would be contacted back to resolve this matrer ( to NO avail)! I have been ignored regarding my request and am trying to avoid going the legal route! This is extremely unethical, unprofessional and unfair to treat a customer this way! I am handicapped and this unfortunate situation has taken a toll on my health all the way around as well! I have Never endured his experience as a customer anywhere. I hope Xpertech will do the Right thing in refunding the $250 half of what I paid due to the fact my car was not completely fixed and this experience has been a nightmare! Clearly if Xpertech has a diagnosis computer than it would've clearly shown the issue with my car and it could have been fixed correctly. Again I hope not to be ignored per my Refund request anymore and am requesting $250 half of what I paid back! I am being very fair and it is the RIGHT THING TO DO in business. I have requested the refund to be sent via mail due to me being handicapped and having multiple surgeries, let's hope Xpertech does the right thing in mailing my requested refund.

RP
RICK P.
07/04/2018
Other than the wait everything went fine. I would recommend to my friends and would use the service again. Thank you

GS
Gerry S.
Hyundai Azera
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Gerry said they did a good job.

HUMMER H2
06/23/2018
awesome mechanical repair but horrible detail experience
I find that the mechanical experience is very good. I had a detail and the guy left
dirty towels on roof, washed my carpet and did not dry so it smelled like mildew
until I took it somewhere to dry it out. He did not wash the roof at all and left grass
inside my interior. $160 shitty job. Boynton car was does a better job for $5.!!!