Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 2.08333/5Overall Rating 2.08333/5rating 2.08333rating 2.08333rating 2.08333

Lucinda S.
Roy, UT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
Great customer service experience
The guys in service are Keepers great customer service. They rock.

Julie D.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Taylor was very helpful helping to find out why my car was pulling to the right.

Clinton, UT
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai stands behind their product!!!!
We bought a 2014 Tucson in the spring. About a month ago on the freeway the suv started losing power. We were able to get it to Young Hyundai's service department. The next couple of days they worked hard to submit the issue to Hyundai Corp. who approved us for a new engine replacement due to a recall that has been issued on the santa fe and sonata but seems to have affected some of the Tucson's as well. The service department got us a car to borrow while ours was in the shop. We got it back a couple days ago and it's running great. Awesome experience, I will definitely be doing all my maintenance and be purchasing from Young and Hyundai again.

Mountain Green, UT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Young Hyundai

Dustin S.
West Haven, UT
2019 Hyundai Veloster
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Not a happy customer.
The service department is great. The sales people and your financial guy are not .when I bought the car in march I was promised my windows would be tinted by the sales man and by the finance guy. Then after I paid plus trained my car in they told me they didn't put it in my paperwork so there was nothing I could do. That's their fault I will never buy a car from there again. My aunt wanted to buy a car from there I told her not to. I want to talk to someone over the building. Not the manager he didn't do anything about it either.

KG
Kristalyn G.
Farr West, UT
08/20/2019 Category: Service
You are fast and the service is great
I was in and out in a reasonable amount of time. The employees are friendly and helpful and always want the best for the customers. At least that’s how they make me feel.

Clinton, UT
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Nice people
The nice people that work there
TAYLOR R H. from Young Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you for the awesome review!

-Taylor Hughes

Jackie C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service
So far I've only had oil changes done at Young Hyundai. The staff are polite and friendly and they have a comfortable place to wait while your vehicle is serviced.
TAYLOR R H. from Young Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

Jackie,

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appriciate your business and I look forward to working with you over the many years your beautiful Kona will be around!

Layton, UT
08/15/2019 Category: Service
My service appointment
The staff at Young Hyundai were as courteous and efficient. They kept me apprised of everything and were very helpful when it came to what else needed to be done.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you so much for the great review

Lonah M.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire alignment
The young staff is knowledgeable and professional.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

We understand your time is valuable.  We appreciate your feedback

Utah
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership.
Very friendly, efficient, fast service, comfortable waiting area. No high pressure upsell.

AP
Ashley P.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
They did a great job of taking care of my car
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Your kind words are much appreciated

BA
Bobby A.
Clearfield, UT
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/10/2019 Category: Service
Had a problem with the motor in my 2014 Tucson. Taylor was tremendous, got ahold of corporate and was able to get the motor replace in less than 2 weeks. While the car was in the shop, I was given a 2019 Santa Fe to drive. I think it might have been an inducement to get me to trade up (and it almost worked!) ;)

Thank you so much for the great review

Plain City, UT
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Ease of service
Young Hyundai was efficient, thorough and friendly.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 08/09/2019

AC
Alexis C.
Evanston, WY
2018 Hyundai Kona
Fabulous
The people are all so friendly and helpful

Beverly S.
Brigham City, UT
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and nice service workers and a great family friendly atmoshpere in the customer waiting area.
Nice job on our service. Thank you!

AC
Alan C.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Efficient and Friendly
I took my Tucson in for its 60,000 mile check-up and service. I didn't have an appointment, but Young Hyundai was able to get me right in. I ended up needing some minor repairs that weren't covered under the warranty (brakes and a cabin air filter), and they took prompt care of me while I waited. The whole staff was friendly and treated every customer with respect.

Joy D.
Clearfield, UT
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly helpful staff
I was very impressed with my service. They had coffee, water, and water to drink. Also was provided with snacks.

MO
Maureen O.
Bountiful, UT
2016 Hyundai Accent
08/05/2019 Category: Service
excellent personal attention
I will always go back because the service is affordable and the personnel helping me made sure all my concerns were addressed. They were excellent!

Donnie D.
Layton, UT
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Customer service was superb. My service rep was very attentive and knowledgeable. My vehicle maintenance was completed quickly and my car was washed and vacuum. Thanks