Overall Rating 4.6666678/5Overall Rating 4.6666678/5Overall Rating 4.6666678/5Overall Rating 4.6666678/5rating 4.6666678
Overall Rating 2.1764706/5Overall Rating 2.1764706/5rating 2.1764706rating 2.1764706rating 2.1764706

SR
Stephen R.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
"Express lube" is anything but express
The dealership talks a good talk but performance fails to validate same. Hyundai is a good vehicle but I would go to a different dealership to buy the next one and would advise others to do the same.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Thanks for talking with me today. I will contacts you agian on friday.

Kenneth S.
West Haven, UT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/06/2019 Category: Service
review
All questions were answered.

09/06/2019 Category: Service
Oil, filter, plug gasket. Same process. Don't charge extra for the gasket if you make it mandatory to be changed. Inform the customer or add it to the price of an oil change and do not damage my vehicle like you did the previous times before.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

I have been trying to contact you regarding your last visit.  Please call me at your earliest convenience.”

2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Horrible total run around
Representative was condescending and unhelpful.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Dustin S.
West Haven, UT
2019 Hyundai Veloster
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Not a happy customer.
The service department is great. The sales people and your financial guy are not .when I bought the car in march I was promised my windows would be tinted by the sales man and by the finance guy. Then after I paid plus trained my car in they told me they didn't put it in my paperwork so there was nothing I could do. That's their fault I will never buy a car from there again. My aunt wanted to buy a car from there I told her not to. I want to talk to someone over the building. Not the manager he didn't do anything about it either.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 08/27/2019

07/16/2019 Category: Service
Average
Slow
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Thanks for talking with me today.

PB
Paula B.
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Poor CUSTOMER SERVICE
Go to a HYUNDAI DEALER THAT ACTUALLY IS HELPFUL TO CUSTOMERS.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 07/01/2019

Thanks for talking with me today. looking forward to talking with you. I am sure that we can be great freinds.

06/10/2019 Category: Service
Not great on detailing
Car wasn’t very clean dash or windows weren’t wiped down not like it was done in previous car dealerships
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thanks for talking with me today. Looking forward to seeing you and getting your vehicle all cleaned up for you.

Louella S.
Brigham City, UT
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for resolving my problem and going above and beyond fixing my lights and washing my car.

05/14/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
I won’t be bringing my car back there for service
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Roberta S.
05/04/2019 Category: Service
service dept
I always enjoyed this dealership when it was Westland. While I miss some of the service reps the Young reps have proven to be just as good. The service dept will keep me coming back. I can not say the same about the front end. With the exception of Tristen I have been totally unimpressed.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

John S.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Excellent service! Greeted by your friendly staff right away.... Got my car serviced quickly and even washed my car! I've always dreaded going to a dealership for service until now.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

VE
Val E.
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Very cold and not that friendly.
I wish Westland still owned this business.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

I have been trying to contact you regarding your last visit.  Please call me at your earliest convenience. This survey is a direct reflection of Mike's performance. Looks like he took care of you.

Layton, UT
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Poor record keeping
This survey needs improvement, I've already answered this question 2 times and I'm not going to write it again.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Skyler W.
Kaysville, UT
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Service suck
Service took longer then they said. Car came back with bent rim. Didn’t take time to look at my tire light before I left and had to bring it back few times to be fixed right
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Skyler, thanks for talking with me today. I hope that we can continue to service your vehicle.

Clearfield, UT
2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Poor Service from Parts Department ReScore
After the initial fail by the Parts Department, not the Service Department, the Service Department made things right.

03/01/2019 Category: Service
Poor Service from Parts Department
Consulted with parts department to get replacement remotes for my Tucson, only to find out they wouldn't work. Wasted over an hour waiting for them to tell me I would have to come back.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey

01/31/2019 Category: Service
Just ok
It was ok
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Utah
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Fine experience
This dealership is reliably okay. I’ve never been impressed nor disappointed. My most recent visit was below average, but decent enough. They were friendly and quick, which is better than many places can offer. Prices were inconsistent with online prices, but the rep took care of it without much trouble.
COURTNEE M L. from Young Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your last service visit I have escalated this to our website team and we have a rep here today correcting the issues thank you so much for your feedback

01/08/2019 Category: Service
Car oil change
Noticed oil change had been done on car in the service bay and had disappeared for about 30 minutes. I went to the service counter and they said it was waiting for a wash. If the process had been more efficient the oil change would have done in 30 minutes instead of an unacceptable 1 hr. An appointment was made for the oil change.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

I am sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations during your last visit. I would love to discuss this further with you. I attempted to get ahold of you by phone but the number i have on file appears to be incorrect. Please reach out to me at the dealer ship or email me directly. 801-394-1721  snelson@younghyundaiutah.com

CP
Courtney P.
Hooper, UT
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Watch for unnecessary service recommendations
I went in for a computer update and was recommended filter cleanings transmission flush and fuel injection cleaning services. I had the filters replaced but the transmission service is not recommended until 60,000 miles and my car only has 38,000 miles on it. I put top-tier gas in my car so I didn't get the fuel injection cleaning service which I think is unnecessary. Buyer beware at this dealership.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 12/24/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the lack of proper explanation of the recommended services. I would like to get ahold of you to discuss this further. Please expect a call next week.

Sharon B.
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Courtnee was great
This visit was better that the previous one.
COURTNEE M L. from Young Hyundai responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you for your servey, you were a joy to work with!