Overall Rating 2.1/5Overall Rating 2.1/5rating 2.1rating 2.1rating 2.1

Syracuse, UT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Service as Promised
I took our Santa Fe in for its regular service and to perform a recall notification. The service mgr said it should take about an hour and a half. It took just over an hour to my surprise. Thanks for getting everything done in a timely manner.

John S.
Sunset, UT
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Excellent service! Greeted by your friendly staff right away.... Got my car serviced quickly and even washed my car! I've always dreaded going to a dealership for service until now.

BP
Bruce P.
Plain City, UT
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled Maintenance Service
Technicians completed a service on car for required maintenance. It was completed timely. I did not need an appointment. All employees were helpful, attentive and professional.

Clearfield, UT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Updated review
The service only took the amount of time I was told it would take.

Casandra M.
Clearfield, UT
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied
This dealership was not only fast but extremely welcoming and made sure that all your needs were met. I was even offered a snack while waiting. I would highly recommend them!

Andrew S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Santa Fe repair
I took my car in for a recall but mentioned the clunking noise in the steering. Young Hyundai in Ogden has really been working on figuring out what the problem is. Steering box replaced twice and now a new steering shaft is on order, All under warranty. Hopefully this solves the problem but I’m very happy they have taken it seriously and not just telling me it is normal noise.

Christopher B.

Donald H.
Morgan, UT
2019 Hyundai Veloster
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and very competent service
Friendly and very competent service. The repair of a windshield crack in my windshield was done so expertly I could not find it easily after the job was finished!

Michael P.
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Taylor is a Hyundai Rock Star!
The service Taylor provided me with the correct details to ensure my Hyundai was serviced properly!! He is so friendly, honest and caring. Thank you for everything you do. Mike P.

Friendly Staff
Efficient staff and clean environment. Job completed as promised.

ST
Sharon T.
Layton, UT
04/07/2019 Category: Service
I do not know what this means
The prompt service of all stations. Knowing whatever I took it there for was going to be done correctly without my having to worry about it.

Green River, WY
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Very efficient, and pleasant
Liked everyone at your dealership

Harrisville, UT
Great Customer Care
The team took the time to explain to me everything about this recall service, what would happen if it's not done, and how the Hyundai Corporation would stand behind their cars. My son drives the same car in another state, recently had his engine go out, and his local dealer told him it's not their responsibility. He had just had this recall svc done on his car, a software update to prevent excess engine wear. Young Hyundai took the time to explain to me what he needed to do to have the company take care of his repairs.

VE
Val E.
Ogden, UT
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Very cold and not that friendly.
I wish Westland still owned this business.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

I have been trying to contact you regarding your last visit.  Please call me at your earliest convenience. This survey is a direct reflection of Mike's performance. Looks like he took care of you.

LC
Lois C.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/06/2019 Category: Service
The staff and viewing abilities to watch service.
Staff is always friendly, helpful and very patient when addressing my questions, concerns and services. Very welcoming.

Layton, UT
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Poor record keeping
This survey needs improvement, I've already answered this question 2 times and I'm not going to write it again.

Ricky R.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Awesome job.
They were very quick didn't waste no time that's what I like

Roger B.
Farmington, UT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Done quickly, with courtesy. Asked for 3500 mile sticker for reminder, but got 5000mile reminder. Otherwise pleased.

Ogden, UT
Recommendations?
Great experience with the service department and overall. The only feedback I have is two days after service was performed I received a follow up email that said: We noticed that while you were here, we recommended that your (car type) needed the below items which you chose to postpone at that time.

I was recommended one additional piece of service (which was not on this list), and five other items were recommended in the email (which were not mentioned while I was there).

A few of the things are inexpensive, simple things that I would have loved for you to handle for me had I been given the option to opt in.

Michael D.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
The service department personnel are great. Personable and good at what they do.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Your kind words are much appreciated