KC
Logan, UT
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/02/2020 Category: Service
YOUNG Hyundai in Ogden
Thoroughly examined what need to be done before making suggestions for my Hyundai Palisade's 30,000 miles maintenance. Replace what need to be replaced, change what need to be changed. Save time and money, good for environments also.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers. Thank you so much for the great review

John D.
Bountiful, UT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Professional and courteous!
The staff were all friendly and quite professional. I was told that it would take a little longer than originally anticipated for the oil change and tire rotation, and they were right. The facilities were clean and they were trying to keep distances and sanitation practices in place - good for them.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy. I hope that on your next vist we are able to earn 5 stars from you.

Stephanie H.
2020 Hyundai Venue
06/22/2020 Category: Service
No communication and liars!!!
No one talked to each other, they delayed my service and lied to me about why, my car went 'missing' for a short period of time and they didn't even offer a car wash with my oil change like other dealerships.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to talk with me today. The feedback will help us improve and do a better job in the future. Have a great day.

PE
Patrea E.
Layton, UT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer Service
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 06/19/2020

Your kind words are much appreciated

2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/16/2020 Category: Service
service in recall
Always prompt, courteous and explains thoroughly what was done
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020

Jesse S.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
06/07/2020 Category: Service
Very attentive to its customer.
Had a good visit to the local Hyundai dealership for a brake job. Did a fine job. I was quoted new brakes on the front, but the repair tech realized it would not be necessary and that was dropped from the repair ticket. Appreciate not charging me for unnecessary work. I'll be back for repair work in the future. Nice job.

Cathy C.
West Point, UT
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
06/07/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Taylor is always so personable and helpful. My tires were what I asked for and installed timely.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 06/08/2020

We understand your time is valuable.  We appreciate your feedback.

Judy H.
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Worry free service
Especially at this time of covid19 it was very safe and saved me the stress of exposing myself to the virus. The customer service was excellent.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 06/08/2020

Making sure our customers are safe and happy is always our priority

Leilani M.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/02/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic service!
They changed my oil, rotated my tires, gave my Tuscon a bath and even did a little extra for me, i got new floor coverings for Christmas and they installed for me no charge. I was out in less than an hour! They have a great waiting room. This is my 3rd Tuscon! They are all still in the family and I bought one of my granddaughters an accent when she joined the Air Force. I love Hyundai.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 06/02/2020

Farr West, UT
06/01/2020 Category: Service
Service call
Did an excellent job. Was kept informed. Very professional and friendly
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 06/02/2020

Making our customers happy is always our priority

Melissa P.
North Ogden, UT
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic Sales Team
Tyler C. was amazing. He was knowledgeable and willing and able to work with us. He was kind and not pushy! He helped us make the decision to buy our new Santa Fe and it was a terrific experience. My husband and I highly recommend Tyler and Young Hyundai.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/31/2020

Washington, UT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/26/2020 Category: Service
customer service
excellent pleasant experience very friendly and informative help! couldn't have been more pleased!
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/27/2020

Making our customers happy is always our priority

Shon S.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Service and recall...
I went in for a normal serve as well as to fix a recall I'd been putting off several months I was told the whole process would be a couple of hours but they ended up finishing at least 30 minutes sooner than expected. They were very friendly as always and it was a quick and easy process. They're always very nice and accommodating!
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/20/2020

Thank you so much for the great review

North Ogden, UT
05/19/2020 Category: Service
Poor communication
Vehicle took way longer than expected, had to pester the service writer for answers
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/20/2020

I have been trying to contact you regarding your last visit.  Please call me at your earliest convenience.

South Weber, UT
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/08/2020 Category: Service
Great service, friendly staff!
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/13/2020