Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

FL
Frank L.
Layton, UT
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/23/2021 Category: Service
AWESOME customer.
AWESOME customer service from Taylor in the service department. You won’t find better at any other dealer. Also consistently impressive work by the service crews and detailer. I will be a Young Hyundai customer for many years to come, THANKS to their service department and all who I encounter there.
Taylor M. from Young Hyundai responded on 02/26/2021

Thank you Frank for your review!

BP
Bradley P.
Sunset, UT
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/21/2021 Category: Service
Unacceptable
Nothing but issues each and every time we go to Young Hyundai. From sales to service, absolute joke of a dealership. Going to drive 40 plus miles to take both my Hyundai’s to a different dealership.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 02/23/2021

I have been trying to contact you regarding your last visit.  Please call me at your earliest convenience.

OM
Oliver M.
Lyman, WY
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2021 Category: Service
They are prompt, efficient, and go out of their way to make you feel comfortable!! They always do a great job!
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 02/16/2021

We appreciate you coming to our dealership

Roy, UT
2020 Hyundai Elantra
02/02/2021 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I definite bring my vehicle back o
Service at young Hyundai. I am
Feeling comfortable to let them take care my car.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 02/08/2021

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy

NB
Nicolle B.
Hooper, UT
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Friendly Staff and great communication
Taylor in the Service Department was extremely helpful. I was in a pinch, because my window was down and I could not get it back up and it was snowing. They helped me out and the technician even took a video of the window and the switch and motor. They topped off my fluids and checked my tires and brakes while they were at it. I was grateful that I could drive home with my window up!
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 01/29/2021

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy

Tyson B.
North Ogden, UT
02/23/2021 Category: Service
I really wanted the service department to listen
I really would have like the service department to listen to my first review on how poor they listen. Well it stems from the top I guess? The service manager has called twice looking for me to retract my first review. I guess the reviews matter more than the customer behind it. Well I don’t deem it fair to. The first time he called I voiced my concern of them not addressing my air bag light which I had ask numerous times when I called checking my status. He said let’s get it taken care of on Hyundai’s dime for sure since it’s still under warranty. I asked if they could do it the following day. He mentioned they were too busy. So I just sat back and waited, weeks went by never heard from them, until he called again to see if I could rescore my review.
I totally would have given a better review, if he would have listened in my first call and gotten me right in to address the air bag issue, but he lacked the same listening skills his service writers did so sorry to the Young group but I feel I need to stick to my poor review.
I since have found a new Hyundai dealer in Bountiful that works with me and listens.

01/25/2021 Category: Service
Poor communication
The worst communication ever! I had to call every time I wanted an update. Trust me car was there long enough they could have called every five days and I would have been happy
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 01/28/2021

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me today. the information will help make use better.

2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Ok
Ok
Taylor M. from Young Hyundai responded on 01/25/2021

I'd love to discuss this with you. Please give me a call at 801-784-3848. Taylor Morton-Customer Service Manager

2020 Hyundai Kona
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Convenient
Not to far from my house, cars are reliable, staff are always contacting you and I appreciate that they stay in touch with customers!

01/14/2021 Category: Service
I am not happy you keep asking same questions
Told ya already
SIENNA J. from Young Hyundai responded on 02/17/2021

RESPONDED

PB
Paul B.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Everyday is a Learning Experience
I went in last week for replacement of the heater/AC fan motor, a headlamp, and wiper blades. The ball of communication was dropped by the service dept. staff. I was not told for 5+ hours that the motor was not there but had been ordered. The other items requested were completed. Contact the following week from the dept. mgr. to discuss the situation resulted in some satisfaction and the assurance that this was not standard procedure. I feel confident that this is the case. One bad experience doesn’t spoil the 10 year relationship I’ve had with Hyundai. I will be back, if necessary; and my next car probably will be a Hyundai as well.

01/12/2021 Category: Service
Don’t ask the MANAGER for help
I should have been told when I walked in that the part I TOLD THEM WAS NEEDED wasn’t on site. Instead they wasted 5+ hours of my day just to have to make a new appointment when the part arrived.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 01/13/2021

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me today. We value your input and feedback.

JODY C.
AWESOME EXPERIENCE WITH SALES... KAYDEN
HE WAS SUPER PROFESSIONAL AND TREATED ME WITH KINDNESS. I REALLY RESPECT A PLACE OF BUSINESS THAT EMPLOYS PEOPLE LIKE KAYDEN.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 01/07/2021

Thank you so much for the great review

AH
ARIANNA H.
Stockton, CA
BEST SALESGUY EVER... TYLER CHUGG
AWESOME DUDE! HE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO MAKESURE I WAS TAKEN CARE OF.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 01/07/2021

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one

AL
Anna L.
Riverton, UT
very happy with Tyler Chugg
Tyler made my experience a blast. Answered all my questions and when he didn't know an answer he took the time to find out. He also bought me a soda which i thought was wonderful of him.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 01/07/2021

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers

VS
Vaughn S.
Syracuse, UT
Very happy with Kayden a sales guy from Young Hyundai
Kayden approached me before i walked in the door and was really great in helping my daughter and i find a vehicle that we can be proud of. He was super professional the entire time and went out of his way to make me a cup of coffee. I really appreciated that.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 01/07/2021

Your kind words are much appreciated

stephanie s.
There exceptional customer service
I am the receptionist at Young Hyundai, I bought my 2020 Hyundai Venue within the first week i became employed at Young Hyundai. I was scared to buy a new vehicle, however everyone there made me feel secure with my decision and comfortable in believing that it will be ok. I have never bought a brand new car before and since my experience with Young Hyundai, I am glad i bought my first car from there.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 01/07/2021

Making our customers and employees happy is always our priority

Jim W.
Evanston, WY
12/29/2020
Very impressed with Tyler Chugg and Young Hyundai
We recently purchased a 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe from Young Hyundai in Ogden UT. Tyler Chugg, our salesman, was very personable, professional, and knowledgeable. He provided us a very comfortable sales experience. we are very pleased overall with our experience.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 12/30/2020

We understand your time is valuable.  We appreciate your feedback.