Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.299999/5Overall Rating 2.299999/5rating 2.299999rating 2.299999rating 2.299999
Latest Review 5 minutes ago

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Had to add an expensive additive but they made an effort to reduce the price. Also the service person walked me to my vehicle and opened my door. What a gentleman!

Carrie C.
11/20/2019 Category: Service
They are professional and customer oriented.
I always feel confident in the work performed. Their service Dept is very professional and customer service oriented

11/15/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Richard H.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
5 Star Service
The service manager explained everything in a way that I could understand and the service itself was completed in a very timely manner. I will return there always for my car service.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

TH
Tineka H.
Hooper, UT
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Mike B is the best!
Mike in service is very personable and makes sure the customer feels important. I was really impressed with our interaction. Thank you for being great Mike.

KJ
Kenneth J.
Syracuse, UT
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/12/2019 Category: Service

11/12/2019 Category: Service
Fob reset
It was a good experience. They were very nice and timely.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

I have been trying to contact you regarding your last visit.  Please call me at your earliest convenience.

TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thanks for taking the time to talking with today. Your information will help us improve in the future.

BC
Bart C.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
No customer updates.
I have explained the problem earlier, very disappointed, will find another dealership to work with in the future. I have purchased probably 10 vehicles from Westland, but Young is not the same quality. Sad, I just had my son buy one from you 3 months ago.

TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to talk with me. The information will help us improve in the future. Have a great day.

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Comfort
Comfortable

Rickey H.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
I take my car there because of Taylor Hughes. He knowledgeable and takes care of people. Thanks again.

LH
Lisa H.
Hooper, UT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Very first visit and very first oil change on my 2019 Santa Fe. No complaints. First impression is a good one!
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

LR
Lisa R.
Roy, UT
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Service is quick.
I have had my car in for maintenance service. They are quick and efficient.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Michelle P.
Farmington, UT
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Will recommend over other Hyundai dealerships!
I’ve had my car serviced several times here. Always friendly service, fair price, easy to make appts in a timely manner. Love my Hyundai and will purchase another!
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

BP
Bruce P.
Plain City, UT
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Young Hyundai has provided fantastic service. We are completely satisfied in their service.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey

Alexis S.
Roy, UT
10/15/2019
BEST car buying experience I've EVER had!
I worked with Melo in purchasing my new car. She was seriously AWESOME! I walked in super nervous and ended up leaving with a friend. She was so personable and did not pressure me at all which I appreciated. I ended up getting the car I've wanted for years. Thank you Melo for being so awesome to work with!

Also, Robert in finance was great! He was super friendly and did the finance process so quickly. I have never been in and out of the finance department so quickly.

GG
Gordon G.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Good custemer survice
Friendly with good fast quality service

Richard H.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Super Service
Upon arriving, the staff was there immediately to be of service. The service itself was completed in a very timely manner and extremely satisfactorily. I was made to feel from beginning to end as an important customer and I look forward to their service in the future.

GG
Glen G.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Quick service and free shuttle
Scheduled the appointment the day before and used the free shuttle service to take me back to work and pick me up.

2007 Hyundai Tucson
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Review
Excellent customer service. They kept you updated on progress of repair.

AR
Annetta R.
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Always helpful
Seem to be prompt and efficient while servicing your csr

Lorrie M.
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Initiative saves money!
I came in to get new tires and was just going to replace them with what I had (economy type). The gentleman at the counter check on the options for me and while doing he discovered there was a promotion going on which made it possible for me to get a much better set of tires for even less than I was prepared to spend on the "economy ones".
This isn't the first time that my wallet has been spared. Anytime there are promotions or coupons or discounts of any kind (that often, I don't know anything about), there is initiative on the part of those I am doing business with to make me aware of them and apply them.
I do a lot of comparison shopping and I'm amazed that at a dealership [this dealership], money is saved -
Service is excellent and friendly!