Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5rating 4.83333

Meredith L.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
10/20/2018 Category: Service
good Service, a bit pricey for the simple things.
a bit pricey. Industry standard $89.00 hour!
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 10/20/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I beleive there has been a miscommunication on our part. There is not a minimum charge per line. I would like to contact you on monday to discuss further. Thanks again

Michael P.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Great dealership!
The great experience starts with Jarod at the service desk. Super friendly and remembered my name and things we talked about from my visit three months ago. The mechanics took amazing care of my vehicle. This is the only dealership I trust!

10/19/2018 Category: Service
No pressure
I was in and out of Young Hyundai several times and the staff was friendly and I felt no pressure to hurry and buy my car! And when I was ready to commit and buy my salesperson was informative and helpful before and after the sale!

LG
Levern G.
Hooper, UT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Friendly staff, all that I talked to. I knew I’d get a tongue lashing from my hubby for buying my filters through the dealership but I didn’t want him having to run around to get them.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to soeak with you more on this matter. Please expe t a ogone call from the service manager.

SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

* a call back.

Riverdale, UT
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I walked in and was greeted right away. I had an appointment for an oil change but he also washed my car and got off all the black marks I haven’t ever been able to remove.

Evanston, WY
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Staff was friendly!

Michael C.
Clinton, UT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/16/2018 Category: Service
I was able to make an appointment to get my oil changed. I was in and out quickly. The price and service was fantastic. Michael in service in great !!! Young Hyundai has my business for life.

10/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Kind and friendly staff helps you along the way.

TH
Timothy H.
Huntsville, UT
10/13/2018 Category: Service
i LIKE THE GUYS BEHIND THE DESK. Your shop does good work.
I tell people we are hapy with our Hyundai. I have never used a dealership for service prior to this dealership, but you have done a good job, had a reasonable price, and I believe you have been honest with us.

GP
Gaylen P.
South Weber, UT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Elantra owner
Bright and clean service area. Professional service writer. Friendly staff. Great facility

Joe H.
Fort Myers, FL
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Vera Cruuz
The improvements by prev owner are great.

KW
Karin W.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people working there great attitudes. Gift is awesome all around great guy!

Judith G.
Layton, UT
10/11/2018 Category: Service
My Review
They are always pleasant as well as professional. They let me know what needs to be done and when so I can plan for it. They don’t push items to make more money, they advise the best way to keep my vehicle in good shape.

10/10/2018 Category: Service
The service department was very good !

David C.
Clinton, UT
Expensive and slow
Cost was about $47 for oil change and tire rotation with a $15 off coupon. I was the first customer at 7 am and it took more than a hour to complete. I would expect this to take no more than 30 minutes.

Joan R.
Washington Terrace, UT
Inspection
The employees go beyond to keep you informed and are very courteous and helpful.
Jarrod P. from Young Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Joan, thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, it was a pleasure to meet you and able to help you with your vehicle needs and we look forward to helping you in the future

JARROD PALMER

Stephen H.
Great Quick Service!
Young Hyundai did a great job servicing our Sonata. It was quick and complete. The service team was courteous and careful.

RK
Ronald K.
Syracuse, UT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Professional, interested in customer concerns
Had an appointment in SLC and the technicians performed the required work in text book quality in great time to get me on my way so I could make that appointment. I hope they keep the great work going.
Michael B., SERVICE ADVISOR from Young Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you you are fun to deal with look forward to seeing you again .

BC
Blake C.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
I appreciate their willingness to do more than expected.
Michael B., SERVICE ADVISOR from Young Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you so much for being such a loyal customer and your kind words . I look forward to helping you in the future

BE
Ben E.
10/08/2018
Jarrod was extremely helpful. He attended me immediately and was very thorough. He was upfront and willing to please. That is the type of service I have always wanted at Young Hyundai.