Overall Rating 4.6875031/5Overall Rating 4.6875031/5Overall Rating 4.6875031/5Overall Rating 4.6875031/5rating 4.6875031
Overall Rating 2.0666693/5Overall Rating 2.0666693/5rating 2.0666693rating 2.0666693rating 2.0666693

Harrisville, UT
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Had oil changed and they washed my car for me. Very impressed
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 06/01/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars! Can't wait to serve you again.

Merry P.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
The service people
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 06/01/2018

Thank you Merry for taking time to provide us with a review. Looking foward to taking care of you again.

Cindy C.
Hooper, UT
05/31/2018 Category: Service
They completed my oil change and recall in a short time.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 06/01/2018

Cindy, thank you for taking time to fill out our survey.

Willard, UT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/29/2018 Category: Service
oil change
they were great
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you. I'm glad you were pleased with your visit.

LG
Lena G.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/28/2018 Category: Service
Nice!
Very courteous and professional
RICK G. from Young Hyundai responded on 05/28/2018

Hi Lena,

Thank you for the positive review and kind remarks. We greatly appreciate your time, and look forward to helping you in the future!

Rick G.

Dennis H.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Great to work with.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thankyou Dennis. We love positive feedback.

MF
Maureen F.
Roy, UT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Moe
New service personnel were great. I will go back now
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for your review! We are glad service took care of your needs.

KH
Kirk H.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/25/2018 Category: Service
I was treated with respect and service was fast.
Staff is very kind.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Thnak you Kirk for your review

Karen B.
Roy, UT
Service department
They're always so professional always so polite
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.

Layton, UT
Oil Change
prompt and courteous
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for your feedback.

McKenzie W.
05/24/2018
Customer Care
After my recent upset review, Skyler made sure to immediately reach out to me to find a resolution - this company cares about their customers.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Thanks again for your time.

Poor Customer Service
I went in for my first (free) oil change after purchasing a new car from this location. I called ahead of time to ask what time the service department closed and if an appointment was necessary, which I was told that the service department closed at 6, but they stopped taking customers at 5:30 and it was first come first serve - I showed up at 4:45. When I said what I needed to who was helping me at the service desk, I was told rudely that couldn’t be done due to the time. Fortunately, the conversation was overheard by who I assume was a manager, who advised otherwise. When stating that I was told that the first oil change would be free, I was told that I was wrong. The manager advised otherwise again. However, what I was expecting to be a complete free service, turned into a $100 service as I was told that my tires needed a complete adjustment because my tires weren’t in the right position. I was then told that I must have hit something to make them that way, which I absolutely didn’t do (I haven’t even had the car for that long!!!). I was highly disappointed with this experience and I will avoid going back to this location to have my car serviced.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

I am sorry we did not deliver the service you deserve on your last visit. We take concerns like you have very seriously. We would love to hear more about your visit and how we can improve.  The service manager Skyler Will reach out to you to discuss issues.

SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

I wanted to thank you again for taking my call today so we could discuss ways to improve and make sure we provide the best experience for you and any other customer.

James A.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
New dealership owner
I will try one more time. The jury is still out.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

I'm sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations during your visit. I would love to hear more about your visit. Please expect a phone call from Skyler the service manager, or you can reach out to me 801-394-1721.

MO
Mary O.
05/20/2018
Giving Young a chance to change things
Our experience with Westland has been terrible. We were excited for Young to take over, our first experience wasn’t so hit. Skyler has looked into the issue and even came in on Saturday, his day off, to meet with us. He’s going to follow up with Hyundai himself. We are hopeful that our issue will be resolved! Thank you Skyler
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for meeting with me on saturday. I am working with Hyundai still on your concerns.

05/17/2018 Category: Service
The employees were all willing to help and provide the best service.
I came in to replace my tires and was treated with respect. I didn't feel that I didn't know what I was talking about.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you for your review Dian. It means alot to us

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Only dealer
This is the only dealer in the Ogden area. Makes it tough to compare.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you for taking time to fill out a review. We may be the only dealer in the area, but we are still going to do our best to make sure you have the best experience possible. And your feedback helps us make improvements if ever needed.

05/14/2018 Category: Service
2 hour oil change
Took almost 2 hours for oil change.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you for your feed back, Reviews like yours help us to improve. We are working with some new staff and i apologize you had a less than perfect visit.  Please reach out to Skyler in service, I would like to see if i can't resolve this issue further

Pleasant View, UT
2007 Hyundai Sonata
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Young replaces Westland
First tine with Young will have to see how my next device experience goes.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you for your feed back. We do offer shuddle rides in the area. I appologize that service was not offered to you when it should have been. We are working with some new staff, and reviews like yours help us to improve.

North Ogden, UT
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Quick!
I didn’t have to wait an unreasonably long time!
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

Thank you for the review. We love the feed back.

Bellingham, WA
2016 Hyundai Accent
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Wrong size tires
They did not have the right size tire for my accent and had to replace with 2. Charged me more when I only needed 1 tire replaced during trip to Denver. I was stuck and had to do it. Will file BBB complaint
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

I would love the chance to talk to you about this. I think there is more to the story than what is written here and im glad to discuss that with you.  Please reach out to me, my name is Skyler I am the service manager here at Young Hyundai. 801-394-1721