Joan R.
Washington Tr, UT
04/23/2020 Category: Service
Young Hyundai
The team at Young Hyundai is the best. Always goes out of their way to ensure the customer is comfortable and their car is safe.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 04/27/2020

Your kind words are much appreciated

04/22/2020 Category: Service
Great communication
my previous review reflected my frustration with the dealership. I have been met with reassurance and confidence that the team at young hyundai understands what is required of them. I am happy to be a customer with young hyundai and will continue to do so

04/22/2020 Category: Service
location is great
n/a
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 04/22/2020

Thank you for talking the time to talk with me today. Your feedback will help us improve in the future.

Robert G.
South Ogden, UT
04/20/2020 Category: Service
Braiden Gladwell went above and beyond to help me out and make sure my service problem was taken care of. He was professional, kind and courteous! It was the kind of service experience you hope you’ll have, and it was! Thanks!
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 04/23/2020

CF
Cleo F.
Clearfield, UT
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Pick up and Delivery
This was a great idea. At the tender age of 77, with the virus out there waiting to pounce on an unsuspecting victim, I loved the convenience of 1: not being exposed, 2: the efficiency of the service team.
Great Job,
CF
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 04/15/2020

Alison S.
Kaysville, UT
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/06/2020 Category: Service
very organized
welcoming and kept me well informed
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 04/08/2020

Your kind words are much appreciated

Dorothy H.
West Haven, UT
04/02/2020 Category: Service
Customer service .
The service department is great. They are always so friendly and helpful. I always la treated with a very friendly smile when I arrive and am as I leave the ask if there is anything else they can do for me.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 04/02/2020

We understand your time is valuable.  We appreciate your feedback.

Steven C.
04/01/2020 Category: Service
very clean and the people know and do their jobs well.
I like the job they do, the dealership and waiting areas are always clean the associates are very friendly.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 04/02/2020

Thank you so much for the great review

2011 Hyundai Elantra
They make things right
Wonderful customer service. Communicated on key points that needed and handled the situation with respect and care. Grateful for them going above and beyond.

04/01/2020 Category: Service
Shocked on the diagnosis charge
I wasnt expecting to pay $100 for an hour for a diagnostics. I wasnt told ahead of time either so I was disappointed. I've been to other places and not been charged that much so I probably wont come back. Customer service has been great before but this was just a shocker for me since I wasnt expecting it nor told ahead of time.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 04/02/2020

Thanks for talking with me today. Your feedback will help us be better in the future.

GH
Gena H.
Roy, UT
Taylor Hughes in customer service
Over all the service was excellent! Taylor treated me with respect and listened intently to what I had to say. Duncan in the service department worked on my car and did a fantastic job. Thank you for being so helpful and trusting.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 04/01/2020

KJ
Kenneth J.
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Service during the pandemic
Being a senior I was a little hesitant to get service during the pandemic but I needed my car. They were very clean and careful.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 03/31/2020

Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle.

VR
Valerie R.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Great 1st experience
I took my 2020 Santa Fe in for it's first service. I did schedule it previously, I drove right up, was greeted and provided with a professional service. I was called when my SUV was ready. Check out was simple and easy. My SUV had been washed and vacuumed. The Service Professional, Taylor was awesome. Whether you have a Hyundai, Genesis or other, give them a try, I'm sure you'll be impressed.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 03/26/2020

Jessie D.
Roy, UT
2020 Hyundai Kona
03/24/2020 Category: Service
OK
OK
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 03/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey

Steven M.
Farr West, UT
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Great service and very friendly staff.
Fast service on the recall of my car. Car was washed when service was finished. Great dealership.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 03/20/2020

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy

TC
Toby C.
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Willing to make you happy
They take what you say to heart and try to fix .the problem. I appreciate it alot
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 03/19/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and talking with me today. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow to make this write.

03/19/2020 Category: Service
Peace of mind
I had peace of mind when I went into have my car serviced. The agent working the desk called me up and informed me that the service was going to take longer than expected. By the time I got to her desk, she had a rental car prepped and the paper work ready for me to sign. Two days latter, she called and let me know that the service was completed. I came in picked up my car and left. I wish every thing ran that smoothly. Thank-you!
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 03/19/2020