Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.299999/5Overall Rating 2.299999/5rating 2.299999rating 2.299999rating 2.299999

KJ
Kenneth J.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/12/2019 Category: Service

11/12/2019 Category: Service
Fob reset
It was a good experience. They were very nice and timely.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thanks for taking the time to talking with today. Your information will help us improve in the future.

Kenneth S.
West Haven, UT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/06/2019 Category: Service
review
All questions were answered.

09/06/2019 Category: Service
Oil, filter, plug gasket. Same process. Don't charge extra for the gasket if you make it mandatory to be changed. Inform the customer or add it to the price of an oil change and do not damage my vehicle like you did the previous times before.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

I have been trying to contact you regarding your last visit.  Please call me at your earliest convenience.”

BT
Brandy T.
09/05/2019
Thanks for making it right
I appreciate the time and care that has been shown to my mom to make changes in your processes. She loves her car. Thank you again for making everything right with her purchase.

09/05/2019
Zero Customer Care
My mom bought a brand new Tucson here last week, goes in this week to pick it up and is told "we got nothing for you here". It was supposed to have been in the shop to add the undercarriage coating and rock chip guard. She was told, once they did finally located it, "Oh yeah, here it is... but the coatings weren't done". She is still without the car that she signed papers on. Ridiculous. Poor customer service. Terrible business practices. I'm also a Hyundai owner, Westland took great care of me and my needs, the experience I've had with the service dept. since Young took over at this location was crap too. What a disappointment to what should have been a great experience and celebration of buying a new car. I don't know about you, but if I had someone paying me nearly 30k for a car, I'd know where the hell it was and have it ready for them when they arrived at the promised time of pickup. #ThinkTwiceBeforeChoosingYoungAutomotive
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Hey sorry about the confusion with your moms new vehicle. We have started and new policy for vehicle delivery to make sure that this will not happen again. Thanks for under standing and letting us know about your concerns.

TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Thanks for your updated comments.

DJ
Deb J.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/02/2019 Category: Service
making things right.
Every effort was made to address my concerns and to make things right.

09/02/2019 Category: Service
Fix
Appointment setter said come in to fix recalled part. But part not there when I arrived
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Thanks for talking with me today. We will let you know as soon as the part is in.

Louella S.
Brigham City, UT
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for resolving my problem and going above and beyond fixing my lights and washing my car.

05/14/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
I won’t be bringing my car back there for service
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Clearfield, UT
2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Poor Service from Parts Department ReScore
After the initial fail by the Parts Department, not the Service Department, the Service Department made things right.

03/01/2019 Category: Service
Poor Service from Parts Department
Consulted with parts department to get replacement remotes for my Tucson, only to find out they wouldn't work. Wasted over an hour waiting for them to tell me I would have to come back.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey

David D.
Layton, UT
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied
They took the needed steps to make me satisfied, I will be back.

09/17/2018 Category: Service
They are able to get right on my vehicle when I bring it in.
Need to have better options when a needed repair isn't easy to diagnose and repair.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

I appreciate the feedback i will work with my team so we can better serve customers with intermitent issues. Thank you for speaking with me on the phone today. Hope to see you again soon.

07/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful service.
My concerns were addressed right away. This is a nice place with friendly employees.

07/16/2018 Category: Service
Over charged
I was charged for them to hook my car up to a machine to find out why my engine light has come on. Looking back it was probably because I was over due for an oil change. In the end it cost me 112.00 for just an oil change. It also took longer than expected and I had to ask if my car was done. Nobody informed me. I won't be going back for oil changes.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

I am sorry to hear about your visit. I am looking ito this and will be calling you to discuss further. Thank you for your feed back

Washington Terrace, UT
2007 Hyundai Entourage
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Happy Customer
I am writing an updated review. After my last review I was promptly contacted by the service department. They were able to get my car back in quickly and find why my car still wasn't working. When we picked up the car it had been detailed and looked great. I appreciate a company who is willing to remedy an issue.

06/19/2018 Category: Service
Didn’t fix the problem
Took s week to get it in and they never fixed the issue.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

We are happy to look at the vehicle again free of charge and figure out how to resolve your problem. Someone will be reaching out to you before the end of business day. Thanks.

HG

06/18/2018 Category: Service
Service oil change.
Price for oil change use to cost me $39.95 plus tax. This time it was $51.00
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

I appologize we did not meet your expectations and explain the servie you were recieving as well as we could have. Thank you for taking my call and speaking with me today. Hope to see you again soon

AO
Al O.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Young Hyundai
After our horrible experience at Young Hyundai with an employee That stay from the previous dealership (Westland Hyundai) We went back and talk to Skyler And the experience was totally different just like it was in all of their dealerships we have purchased other vehicles from young and taking them for service, we are really please that Skyler is working with us on our issue.

05/01/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Young Disappointing
Young Hyundai service department Is treating the customers just like young Watson used to do, disappointed.
SKYLER N., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 05/10/2018

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I would love the chance to speak to you about this. This is not how the youngs handles there business. Mitch is no longer with us. Please contact Skyler the service manager.

LR
Lorenzo R.
Clinton, UT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/14/2019 Category: Service
Super fast and friendly
The service was fast and friendly

Sharon S.
Excellent Workers
My service tech, Rosa, was excellent. She was knowledgeable and accommodating. I appreciate her kindness..

WH
Walter H.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
Service and courtesy
Dry good and fast service

Marshal G.
Farr West, UT
12/12/2019 Category: Service
The service department is very customer oriented. They do quality work and are always pleasant and helpful.

Rick G.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Wow!!!!!
I have never been treated this good ever at a Dealership. Thanks for the greatest service ever.

WC
William C.
South Ogden, UT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/04/2019 Category: Service
I was treated like a valued customer.

Hooper, UT

Pleasant View, UT
2007 Hyundai Sonata
11/27/2019 Category: Service
The Best in the West
As usual I get first class service from the ogden Team always efficient fair and friendly. I always go away with a smile

Annie
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Kenneth M.
Farr West, UT
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
We felt that Young Hyundai went above and beyond the norm.
TODD M B., Service Manager from Young Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers